takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5 takenstew22  Moderator

@bleachro said:

Thor is A God lol. Isshiki isn´t winning here. Thor Blitzes lol I'm sure you know some of thors feats. I doubt you can shrink thors hammer as it's a gods hammer. Is this 616? And yes I know its Battlesfandom but those are Feats that Isshiki Isn´t doing anything to.

Hard Mismatch and this is only the Marvel Comics thor.

MISMATCH

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thor_(Marvel_Comics)

> Thor

> Blitzing

Thor should stomp though.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachro: We don't use VsBattles data here, ever.

OT: Thor indeed slaughters.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cocacolaman  Moderator

Thor obviously

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 takenstew22  Moderator
takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 takenstew22  Moderator

Lol.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ob1Toe
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@eredin12:

Thor is able to destroy planets and hold up asugard but yes thor is the one being wanked off not the dude who we havent even seen go all out. Isshiki is strong but against thor hes fodder.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Thor was able to injure galactus someone whos a multiple planetary and possible universal threat. the chracter has been revised multiple times and using someones opnions on his speed from years back hold little wait if hes been shown to hold his gone against sentry,phoniex,galactus,thanos and red hulk

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@ob1toe: I agree Thor wins but he can't do shit to Thanos, Galactus or the Phoenix.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: this isnt pis thor has injured galactus multiple times. his feats against pheonix count as it makes sense to his character. if your not going to take these feats seriously then the toneri shit is pis as naruto has never shown that level of strength in a solo fight before. isshiki is strong but how is thor slow if hes able to hurt galactus and red hulk. the daredevil scan was made decades ago. using scans from that era would make it look like deku could beat hulk

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ob1Toe

@eredin12: ok then thor lifting the world serpent A being whos able to destroy earth and fighting with zeus the head of the greek pantheon is canon too. and if the sentry feat doesnt count, thor was able to hurt and damage death seed sentry. I said isshiki is strong he could beat a fair number of the earth stainoned heroes. but thor is above his belt.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: I would agree with majority of the dudes you mentioned but thor is def able to throw hands with thanos

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I havent been to caught up on isshiki. but the only factor he has going his way is shrinking down into thors body and internally injuring him. Theres no feats that prove he could shrink thors hammer as well as chakra rods doing any meaningful damage to thor. isshiki with knowledge and in character would shrink down Into thors body and do internal damage. there is now way he would beat thor in straight fight without using shrinking strats. In a straight fight its thor 7.5/10. if isshiki catches him off guard with knowledge its probs isshiki 5/10 diff

Avatar image for deactivated-6008a22b18991
deactivated-6008a22b18991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even MCU thor will make it.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: his hammer is magic. the best isshiki could do is seal it. it isnt a normal non-living object and magically enchanted. we have no way of knowing if shrinking it would work. I might be mistaken but arent the black rods just the same ones pain was able to use? if so kakashi was shown to be able to tank it both naruto and sasuke tanked it. Unless their vastly different from the rods pain used they wont be able to kill thor as peak human characters have been able to survive them

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ob1Toe

@eredin12:

Immunity to Other Forces: Even without activating the powers of Mjolnir, Thor's hammer, enchanted by Odin, is impervious to nearly all forms of change, as he himself claimed that no power in the universe but the All-Father's could affect Mjolnir, shown when Amora's magical efforts during her first confrontation with Thor to change it into a deadly serpent availed her naught.

kakashi didnt get killed by the black rods. he got crumpled by the shinra tensei. the black rods had little to no effect on his death. he died because pain crushed his body and kashi used up his last remaning chakra to save choiji.

The rods could injury based off thors physical duarbility isshikis taijutsu will be useless. the rods might even kill thor idk yet as there arent many piecing dubalilites feats on his end that match up to isshiks rods

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ob1Toe

@eredin12: my image perms be messing up. pain shot a nail at kakashi. his body was broken due to the shinra tensei he was crumpled in up in a pile of rubble. thor has stood on the surface of the sun, and surivued a planet destroying blast from thanos moon cutting attacks are irrelevant since its a energy based attack which are one of the few attacks thor has been shown to have good durability against. I agree now that the black rods have a fair chance of beating thor in a fight. I doubt that the hammer has ever been shrunk unless someone can post a time when it has. I searched up and found that antman in the animated avengers show has been able to shrink the hammer but thor maintained control over it. going off this logic isshiki can shrink the hammer but its pretty unknown as to what effect this would have on the hammers overall strength

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Isshiki wins this, he can probably shrink Mjolnir, he does not need to damage it, just shrink it, and then he bullies Slowdinson but even without it, Thor cannot, and i repeat cannot tag him, he is peak human in combat speed, Isshiki is FTL, hundreds of millions of times faster than Thor and he actually dodges things, he will not let Thor hit him

While Isshiki can beat him with Chakra rods/weapons that cut guy with ease that no solled attack that cut the moon in half like paper, Thors pricing durabiltiy is not eanugh to tank it as he serisuly lacks on that area, he can also seal him, Thor lacks resistance to it as well, he can BFR him in his dimension where time stopped, and he can staute him and eventually put him down as he is multi-continental

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I expect Thor to get wanked thrugh like other comic characters against anime/ manga without any reason as how he wins or using worst outliers

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch and all Isshiki has to do is shrink thors hammer by staring at it LOL.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poedameronsbutt:

I mean based off my discussion with eredin isshiki is pretty well characterized and probly the only chracter i understand from naruto when hes wanked off. Itachi and kakashi wank i could never understand but even tho i dont fw the whole alien clan shit they have pretty varied and cool powers

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ob1Toe

@eredin12:

energy that cuts through a moon is going to be weaker then a planet busting attack. based off the moon in naruto I dont know enough about but using the logic that the attacks peak range was moon its head canon to assume that it would damage thor more then a planet busting attack. Too be completely fair we havent seen isshikis limits and full strength yet. so against someone with obvious shortcomings this battle can be viewed as a stomp in isshikis favor

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers