User Lists: 3

Hulk

TurtleXNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This seems like a tough battle. I think we will get a better idea of who will win when Thor 3 comes out, hehe.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

This seems like a tough battle. I think we will get a better idea of who will win when Thor 3 comes out, hehe.

If they even fight, it will :

• Be upgraded hulk
  • Or Thor without his hammer
TurtleXNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turtlexninja said:

If they even fight, it will :

• Be upgraded hulk
  • Or Thor without his hammer

Okay, hehe.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this a forum full of Thor fanboys!?? Hulk already curbstomped him ON-SCREEN! If Thor wanted any parts of the Hulk, he would have attacked when that fighter jet caught his attention but instead he fled...

Did you miss that the fight was inconclusive? You also may want to recall Thor didn't use his hammer for the first half or any energy attacks at all.

Hell, Loki gave Thor somewhat of a fight but got COMPLETELY MOLESTED by the Hulk. Even final form ultron stomped all over Thor,yet got tossed aside by Bruce... Do y'all see where I'm going with this??

I think you're ignoring context again. Thor isn't out to kill Loki. Once he got serious on the Bifrost, the fight ended. Once Thor got serious on Stark Tower he smashed Loki until the God of mischief rolled off the roof minus his staff.Ultron also didn't have Thor in any real duress.

And for those of you who think Thor "city busts" or something he needed Tony's help for that and even if he didn't, he still needs to charge up that so called "citybusting" attack which he won't get a chance to do...

Hm. One reasonably thought out paragraph out of three. There may be hope yet.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can be underestimated at times, so I go with him.

King_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off? Hard to say, but didn't Hulk already destroyed Thor in physical terms at least? He was actually using him as a rag doll and had no problem taking Thor's attacks.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

All this convo gets me hyped for Ragnarok

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: I did read the OP though I didn't weigh in on the fight. I only corrected your comments. Because things like Hulk decisively winning or Thor being unable to best Loki while Hulk could are falsehoods.

Now moving onto the points brought up in your post.

Fighting Kurse who is pretty much MCU's Doomsday. Kurse would have broken the Hulk down in similar fashion.

Hulk isn't in Kurse's ballpark. We only need look at the common connection (fighting with Thor) to see that. Kurse swats away Mjolnir, Hulk ends up on his back after trying to catch a Mjolnir in flight. Kurse tanks a shot from a bloodlusted Thor throwing Mjolnir and Hulk takes a shot from it and is knocked into a plane and stunned for a few moments. Kurse is shown by feats to be a tier above Hulk.

As far as CIS It's not a factor. If Thor used those keepaway tactics often, but just didn't for this fight, it's CIS. Because Thor seldom (only doing it once in the four films he's been in) tries to avoid the fight and jumps right in, it's just how he fights. When taking on the Destroyer it seems he knew he couldn't play around, likely from knowing what it's capable of. He actually fought out of character for that fight, not the rest. Granted it was a smart play and something he should consider doing more in the future.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: I did read the OP though I didn't weigh in on the fight. I only corrected your comments. Because things like Hulk decisively winning or Thor being unable to best Loki while Hulk could are falsehoods.

Now moving onto the points brought up in your post.

Fighting Kurse who is pretty much MCU's Doomsday. Kurse would have broken the Hulk down in similar fashion.

Hulk isn't in Kurse's ballpark. We only need look at the common connection (fighting with Thor) to see that. Kurse swats away Mjolnir, Hulk ends up on his back after trying to catch a Mjolnir in flight. Kurse tanks a shot from a bloodlusted Thor throwing Mjolnir and Hulk takes a shot from it and is knocked into a plane and stunned for a few moments. Kurse is shown by feats to be a tier above Hulk.

As far as CIS It's not a factor. If Thor used those keepaway tactics often, but just didn't for this fight, it's CIS. Because Thor seldom (only doing it once in the four films he's been in) tries to avoid the fight and jumps right in, it's just how he fights. When taking on the Destroyer it seems he knew he couldn't play around, likely from knowing what it's capable of. He actually fought out of character for that fight, not the rest. Granted it was a smart play and something he should consider doing more in the future.

Thor used lightning in most of his fights - Against frost giants, against Iron Man , Leviathans, Malekith, Ultron etc.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By RisingBean

@apex_pretador: I'm discussing more him using keepaway tactics like enveloping characters in tornadoes and the like.

"Because Thor seldom (only doing it once in the four films he's been in) tries to avoid the fight and jumps right in, it's just how he fights."

Edit: And that was in reply to drdamn's comment

"A CIS off Thor would have just stayed in the air spamming thunder and what not."

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I'm discussing more him using keepaway tactics like enveloping characters in tornadoes and the like.

"Because Thor seldom (only doing it once in the four films he's been in) tries to avoid the fight and jumps right in, it's just how he fights."

Oh

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Thor and it's not really close. I don't get all the Hulk hype.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk wins.

Thor lacks the physicals to compete. All he has are some ridiculous high end striking feats WITH Mjolnir and nothing much else.

Thor had trouble going toe to toe with Loki whilst Hulk Ragdolls him, Ultron was making a mockery of Thor while Hulk stomped Ultron, He struggled to compete with a slightly amped Iron Man when Tony had to build a special suit just to fight Hulk and he barely won.

And in their previous fight Hulk was clearly shown the superior with Thor getting one good hit in.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: Again, the one common aspect Hulk and Kurse have in common is Thor.

Hulk and Thor went toe to toe. Kurse beat Thor like he was a child.

Hulk tried to catch a thrown Mjolnir, didn't have any luck with stopping it's momentum or direction, and ended up on the ground. Kurse swatted it aside casually. (And I actually wonder if Kurse would have fallen had he tried to catch it. I don't see Kurse being able to hold onto it, but I do wonder if he would be able to stop the hammer's momentum. I also don't see Hulk batting it aside.)

Hulk took a Mjolnir shot and had to shake the cobwebs from his head. Kurse pretty much ignored it.

So yeah, based on showings, Kurse is a tier above Hulk.

It's character induced stupidity if it's something the character does often. Flash forgetting he can move lightspeed and moving slow enough to get hit is character induced stupidity. Thor isn't because it's in his nature to test himself in hand to hand combat. Is it stupid? You could argue that, but it's not CIS.

As far as it goes, Thor couldn't use his powers in the confines of the Helicarrier. He still didn't do badly. If he fought more as he did against Malekith, I could see him taking it.

At the end of the day I feel this fight could go either way.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This will be answered in Ragnarok

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Thor.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#76  Edited By Amendment50

bump

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 nwname  Moderator

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: Physically yes, Thor is inferior but mjølnir its no contest. Also Hulk never fought ultron. He just threw him away whule he was nearly destroyed. Yes crushing his armor and taking ni damage while holding back is struggling. Again Thor never used his full power on Hulk.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor definitely

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regardless of what anyone says, Thor wins 10/10.

No Caption Provided

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By titing2101

as of now thor.. hulk cant be compared to kurse. kurse ragdolled thor.. remeber that backhand swing of kurse? thor was sent flying far away and thor was portrayed in a daze, he was having a hard time standing up compared when he took a straight punch from hulk while he is holding back(yes , he was talking to the hulk) then smiled after that punch.

plot - hulk

feat wise - thor

Avatar image for sleeping_and_eating
sleeping_and_eating

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Hammerless Thor gets soundly beaten by Hulk.

However Thor WITH his hammer would definitely win.

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wihtout morals? thor

Morals on, tied, as we already now.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With hammer thor, without hammer hulk

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#88 JediXMan  Moderator

Could go either way, honestly.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#89  Edited By jumpstart55

This battle likely ends in a Stalemate.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is above Thor in the MCU hierarchy in my opinion.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

morals off thor???? im seeing something like this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They said MCU which stands for Marvel Cinematic Universe Thor and Hulk, so comic feats don't count in this fight.

Basically, you need to use your decision based off their movies to say who wins or not.

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps.

Terminator2938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Durability-wise Hulk probably has a slight advantage, but Thor's striking power seems to be considerably greater. Thor can hurt Hulk a lot more than Hulk can hurt him, and that's without even considering his speed, fighting skill and flight advantages.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Bump seemed relevant

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hammerless Thor will fight a angry Hulk in Thor 3 and he's probably going to win.

teenman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feat wise Thor

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta say Hulk. Hulk was more of a threat to Ultron. Ultron basically stomped Thor. I hope Thor finally gets some awesome feats in Ragnarok. He's not nearly as fast as Hulk in combat as of AoU IMO.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor based on feats ( seriously,his lightning is by far the best thing we've got in Avengers, though just my opinion. )