#1 Posted by pr0d1gy (3300 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules!

• The battle will take place in an empty New York City so Thor can go all out. He won't have to worry about civilians or hold back.
  • Hulk will be as mad as he was in Age Of Ultron.
  • Morals off for Thor.
  • To the death.
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#2 Edited by SupremeGeneration (12000 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done be4 inb4lock.

Either way:

• The battle will take place in an empty New York City so Thor can go all out. He won't have to worry about civilians or hold back.
  • Hulk will be as mad as he was in Age Of Ultron.
  • Morals off for Thor.
  • To the death.

Hulk wasn't all that mad in AoU; unless you mean the Scarlet Witch rampage.

Thor city-busts.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
#3 Edited by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps, hulk buster beat hulk

#4 Posted by stl9997 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk should win. Everyone points out that Hulk Buster beat Hulk, but ignores the fact he was in a daze from Scarlet Witch when Tony hit him from behind. As in every Thor V.S Hulk, people fail to realize Thor has a more visual way of displaying power (lightning) while Hulk is purely physical.

#5 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by StrictlyAnime (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

Done to death, but probably Thor.

#7 Posted by Flumox56 (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Thor if he goes all out.

#8 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: no he wasn't they had a lengthy fight then after he crashed him through the skyscraper hulk was about to fight all the soldiers and was getting angry so he weren't calm and hulk buster KOed him

#9 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: no he wasn't they had a lengthy fight then after he crashed him through the skyscraper hulk was about to fight all the soldiers and was getting angry so he weren't calm and hulk buster KOed him

Not Iron Man so he caught him off guard.

#10 Posted by pr0d1gy (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man did catch a calm Hulk off guard. That's indisputable.

#11 Posted by KingTPhil (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk trashed around Loki and just stunned him. Thor wins.

#12 Posted by WastelandMan (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

The angrier Hulk is the stronger he is and at the time Hulkbuster punched him, he was calming down.

#13 Edited by 106me (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor by feats, Hulk by plot.

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
#14 Posted by Cpt_FacePuncher (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehhh. Could go either way, but I'm leaning towards Hulk due to his performance against Thor in their previous fights. Thor isn't going to "city bust" in combat; he needed to prepare that swing, and with Hulk on top of him Thor won't have time to power it up.

#15 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12943 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. Give Hulk his 03' movie feats & powers and then we have a helluva fight

#16 Posted by buildhare (8758 posts) - - Show Bio

With Morals off and (I'm assuming) Thor fighting to the best of his abilities he should win handily.

Logically he is too versatile to lose.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#17 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43424 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, after rewatching the 2 Avengers movies, he's pretty impressive.

#18 Posted by AlphaAboveAll (851 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Thor wins this.

#19 Posted by EliteMan737 (2917 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor one shots Hulk

#20 Posted by Heatblaze (10400 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Divell (2616 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me said:

Thor by feats, Hulk by plot.

#22 Posted by shihan (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice battle..thanks

#23 Posted by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at Thor one shots.

He already got dominated in avengers 1 with mjolnir, the only thing that would make thor able to win is speculation over how his lightning would effect hulk, and that's all it is; speculation.

#24 Edited by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor was holding back in Avengers 1 when he got 'dominated'

#25 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36905 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if Thor doesn't fight like an idiot, he should be able to play keep away and fight him at a distance.

#26 Posted by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343: based on nothing whatsoever. Movie thor Isnt like the comic version, he would've willingly killed tony twice in their first encounter. There's nothing saying that thor held back anything but his lightning in the hellicarrier scene, especially after he realised how much weaker he was compared to hulk.

Avatar image for kindofcomicdaniel
#27 Posted by kindofcomicdaniel (549 posts) - - Show Bio

like in the comics, can go 3 ways:

purely physical fight - the hulk

with Mjǫllnir and and others Thor's powers - thor

all out - thor

#28 Edited by GXrevolution96 (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thor doesn't stupidly opt for H2H combat(which is in-character for him), then he wins but nowhere near as easily as some have claimed. If does fight H2H, he gets wrecked.

Thor with hammer(using full capabilities)>>Hulk>>Hammerless Thor

#29 Edited by BrockPrime91 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Great fight. MCU hulk is a straight up powerhouse but so is Thor. Tough contest but Thors versatility and speed will be the difference. When hulk fell from the sky he was reverted back to banner so we know at least one way which Thor could end it. Hulk is a beast though and the longer the fight goes the harder he is to beat in theory. Still going with Thor

#30 Edited by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: You mean apart from saying he wasn't Hulk's enemy? He was obviously holding back based on that alone.

#31 Posted by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343: he was trying to calm hulk down and get through to banner, that doesn't mean he was holding back at all. If I was attacked by a werewolf or any other type of creature that turns into something Id try to get through to the person inside in the hope that would work, but that wouldn't stop me from belting it full force once I realised it's much stronger than me. Tony tried the exact same thing in the hulkbuster and people try to get through to bruce all the time in the comics, it doesn't mean they're holding back.

Even outside of that fight, hulk has much greater physical feats than thor does. A fight without lightning is only ending one way. And until thor: ragnarok we probably won't find out how lightning would affect hulk.

#32 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor pretty easily. He's proven to be much more durable and much stronger. Not to mention his lightning. He honestly could oneshot Hulk if he wanted based on feats.

#33 Posted by marvelfan123 (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#34 Posted by zr0c00l (3143 posts) - - Show Bio

morals off thor???? im seeing something like this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#35 Posted by LegallyBlind (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off? Thor, high difficulty.

#36 Posted by Ultifan123 (213 posts) - - Show Bio

In the MCU I don't think hulk has a chance against Thor granted that Thor has maximum worthiness of his hammer. As shown in the Avengers and Thor that Thor can only have 100% access to his might when he isn't being an egotistical jerk.

Thor already matched the hulk 2x while holding back, I wouldn't doubt it if Thor could beat hulk just by flicking him

#37 Edited by hatemalingsia (15494 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#38 Posted by rogueshadow (29432 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor after a long and brutal fight.

#39 Edited by killers10333 (3442 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor should win easily. I dont know why people doubt that fact that he city busted, hes literally done similar attacks 3 times without charging, no doubt a chargef hit could do it. As for the battle, thor held back in every fight against hulk, morals off would mean he would start to use his powers like he should and he will easily beat hulk. H2h thor would still take it, but it would be a much much harder fight

#40 Posted by PlatinumMagic (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk , becuase of his ability to grow stronger as he gets angry, but the only weakness he would have is the hammer. He can't pick it up.

#41 Posted by GXrevolution96 (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor should win easily. I dont know why people doubt that fact that he city busted, hes literally done similar attacks 3 times without charging, no doubt a chargef hit could do it. As for the battle, thor held back in every fight against hulk, morals off would mean he would start to use his powers like he should and he will easily beat hulk. H2h thor would still take it, but it would be a much much harder fight

But those attacks were nowhere near on this scale. Hence the skepticism.

#42 Posted by Dasabi (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can immobilize and pin down Hulk --forever-- simply by dropping Mjolnir on Hulk's foot and leaving it there. Then Thor can wait for Hulk to calm down and get weaker before donkey punching him from behind.

Thor did use Mjolnir to pin Loki during their fight in the first movie, so it's not completely out of character. The only question is would Thor's pragmatism trump his honor / blood lust.

#43 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16472 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins, he did pretty good against Hulk and Odinson was holding back, so going all out and delivering strikes to Hulk´s face like the one that detsroyed a large part of Jotunheim should be more than enough.

#44 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor one Shots

#45 Posted by Lex_Luthor_II (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad to see people mostly saying THOR here. A lot of normal, uninformed people just say hulk because well he's the hulk and those people are stupid.

Movie THOR clearly outclasses movie hulk.

In their one direct test of strength THOR wins. Hulk, 3 times the size of THOR, punches down at THOR and THOR stops it with one hand. Then as they are trying to struggle against each other THOR pushes him off. During the fight THOR was WAY too quick and skilled for hulk to ever hit. And when hulk tossed him a couple times after THOR was trying to subdue him THOR got right back up and was not hurt.

Other than that, hulk got knocked OUT by 12 or 13 flying small chitauri ships shooting at him. He wakes up later bleeding to see iMan taking the nuke into space. Mjolnir is CLEARLY more powerful than a dozen small Chitauri blasters. Given THORs Mjolnir feats, like taking out 2 giant flying snakes and a dozen chitauri chariots with one attack, or a couple hundred Frost Giants and a dozen city blocks with one attack, THOR could easily knock hulk out [or worse].

THOR stood up to an infinity gem too and was just like "I thought you'd hit harder".

#46 Posted by gab31 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

thor will wins

#47 Posted by xtreme1 (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor because of Mjolnir.

#48 Posted by Laiks Stake (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a fair fight, bloodlust Thor will one shot the Hulk, or just bust the city.

A good fight scenario: Holding back Thor using Mjolnir without charging the attack or using lightning, just a "H2H" fight VS Hulk with Wanda's mind control.

This /\ would be a hell of a fight.

#49 Edited by The_Fub (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally Thor is getting the respect he deserves. Although I do see this being a good fight.

Saying Thor wasn't holding back during there Avengers fight is absolutely absurd. Everything points to the fact that he was, if anyone really wants to argue, ok, but if thats the case imo your blind or biased.

Thor does Outclass Hulk in everything devoid of strength at this point, and even then, was shown to be quite capable himself in that area. However Thor + Mjionir striking feats > Hulks striking feats...

Thor did bust a city imo, I've had both "parties" use the dialogue from Tony and twist it to why it was/wasn't a city busting feat. Even if you don't believe it was, it was still a insane durability feat, as he took a city busting explosion and was perfectly fine.

I like the comment "Thor wins by (feats/) power, Hulk wins by plot". As that may very well be the case for Thor: Ragnarok, which is sad to say.

Thor wins this.

#50 Posted by APEX_pretador (21338 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor easily as of now