#301  Edited By Khael

Thor. He hits harder

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

To me it really looks like Thor is above. They are probably equal in speed and durability but Thor hits harder, he is a better fighter and has long ranged attacks.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

The battle in the helicarries was pretty clear, Hulk is more powerful physically, but I do think Thor is overall more powerful, and remember, Thor wasn´t really trying to fight Hulk, he was trying to calm him down, not to mention that the location (hellicarrier) affected Thor the most because he couldn´t use his more powerful attacks.

In an all out battle with no civillians around, I think Thor wins after a very hard fight.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#304 JediXMan  Moderator

I can see it going either way. Won't go well for Thor if he decides to fight up close rather than play it safe. He needs to be smart.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk most likely.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thor stomps. Reasons:

• Thor has striking feats whch far surpass anything hulk has survived.
  • Thor's electricity >>> Chitauri blasts, while chitauri (no more than a dozen) nearly brought down hulk.
  • Hulk was KO'd & turned to banner when fell from 30,000 ft, but Thor was barely scratched.
  • Thor can hold his own even physically, and it's over if he puts mjolnir on hulk's chest.
  • Thor can fly hulk in winds, or bullrush into him at high speeds.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

No Caption Provided

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thor stomps. Reasons:

• Thor has striking feats whch far surpass anything hulk has survived.
  • Thor's electricity >>> Chitauri blasts, while chitauri (no more than a dozen) nearly brought down hulk.
  • Hulk was KO'd & turned to banner when fell from 30,000 ft, but Thor was barely scratched.
  • Thor can hold his own even physically, and it's over if he puts mjolnir on hulk's chest.
  • Thor can fly hulk in winds, or bullrush into him at high speeds.

Zero proof of this KO from the fall.

As shown in his solo film, Hulk changing back to banner is an ordeal. Most likely any loss of consciousness was from that.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@risingbean: so you are saying that banner survived the fall? The guy who was there confirmed that it was hulk who took the impact of the fall.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 destinyman75  Online

Yes thor was holding back I agree with most above statements yet I would like to add Hulk got knocked out by Iron man I so don't see that happening to Thor. So movie version of thor is also more durable. As to hulk smashing Loki...Loki took it and stood up. He was already defeated and didn't even try to fight back at that point

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I'm saying Hulk fell through a roof, had nobody to turn his aggression on, lost a ton of body mass and probably passed out from the exertion.

In the Incredible Hulk, it was shown while Betty was getting them a hotel room, Bruce was barely functioning. He was basically sprawled out. It happened in South America as well. While he was recouping after his Hulk out, a child put money in his hands because he was mistaken for a beggar.