Fight takes place at New York city there are no people around

can team KO Thor? or will they get killed

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team, Thor has enough trouble with Hulk as it is.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By iconrocket123

They slay Thor

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

thor

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So huh mmmmhh

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the city is trashed

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jonez_

Thor stomps

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor! The thing is useless here. It is basically Thor vs hulk

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By GhostRavage

Team.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight happened already in Fear Itself. However, both The Thing and Hulk were upgraded to God Level by the Worthy hammers.

Thor still managed to kill The Thing and BFR Hulk.

By that logic, Thor can win against their normal coumterparts quite easily.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@tony_shark: thor BFRed hulk because everything else failed miserably. And we don't know what level they were amped too either.

That logic is badly flawed. Especially considering thor and hulks history.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing briefly distracts Thor and Hulk is able to get a couple of good hits in. Thor proceeds to one-shot Thing or BFR him and then the fight is between Hulk and Thor. I'll take Thor.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark: But regular Hulk has beaten Thor and he didn't hurt hulk when he bfr'ed him either and there is no Mjolnir to save him

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Thor without much trouble

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Nomar

@thedailybagel: Whenever people use that BFR feat they tend to not include the things Thor said regarding Hulk. He outright says he could never beat Hulk. I personally Think Hulk outclasses Thor quite a bit in pure physicality. Where Thor evens and maybe even overpowers Hulk is in overall capability. I find it insulting though when Thor fans can't even concede to the strength difference.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@nomar: thor said that sarcastically just to distract hulk. It's why he says "did you now?" After hulk gets excited and says "I knew!".

I agree, he outclasses him in that department. But with mjolnir thor is above hulk in overall power. He just tend to fight like an idiot against hulk (and being bloodlusted isn't changing that).

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nomar

@thedailybagel: I didn't really see it as sarcasm. The "did you now" doesn't indicate that he didn't mean it. Conversations like that happen in real life and in fiction a lot and it isn't an indication of someone not being sincere. Take a common real life example(happened to me even). Person A says to person B "I used to like you". Which gets person B to say "I knew/know". Which tends to have person A reply "did you now". See how it doesn't diminish the statement?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@nomar: he clearly said it just to distract hulk and make him cocky. He didn't mean it in the way your inferring. That's literally impossible to misinterpret if you go back and read the comic.

And honestly that's a completely different context to this scenario. They aren't having a friendly conversation; thor has an injury that is weakening him with every second that passes and he just wasted most of his stamina by knocking hulk around with strikes that weren't doing anything. He needed an opening, and that comment got that opening. He even smirked as he said it IIRC.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Tony_Shark

@kgb725: Hulk was amped with a power that equals Thors. Of course he wasn't hurt.

Still. Thor has better feats. He BFRd Gorr 8 light years away.

Thing is non factor

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor being bloodlusted makes this a hard decision. To the people saying Thor will BFR I don't think that will be the case. Thor is bloodlusted, he is going to brawl, he will not however use his powers wisely and BFR the team...

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@tony_shark: If Hulk was amped up by a power that equals Thor he would never get BFR'd like that.

Nul literally hasn't done anything better in Fear Itself that regular Hulk didn't already, by feats alone he is not better. And that doesn't matter if the writer came out and said he was amped with the power that equals Galactus.

Thor has always had trouble fighting Hulk and has fought Hulk while bloodlusted and morals off on several occasions(sometimes even yelling things to Hulk like "I will kill you") and it made things no different really because it ended in double KO'S, Hulk BFRing Thor and stalemates...

Now as for the thread i have no idea what this "Hulk is at his average" but i assume he can't get angry much so i say Thor takes the majority here.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thing is a non factor. Which leaves Hulk vs Thor.. which I think Thor will come out the victor.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark: Not really and just because he bfr's him he's supposed to be hurt ? Yes old king thor with the odin force did god blast Gorr and he's not in this fight.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor. Thing is a non-factor.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nomar

@thedailybagel: My example was just an example and quite frankly it fits just fine. Conversations like these happen between adversaries all the time. One admits the other is their equal or better at something. Also he didn't smirk at all. His state didn't change the meaning of what was said. Though on topic though. This topic was clearly created with Thor in mind. Having him blood lusted and Hulk at average. If either of them is blood lusted while the other is just at average. The blood lusted one will always win. Just based on their history. An average Thor will go for a physical fight. A blood lusted one will use all the CV exotic abilities he hasn't used in decades(I kid, I kid).

No Caption Provided

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Bloodlusted Thor one-shots the Thing then takes the Hulk down because he won't be holding back.

Avatar image for khianrobinson123-456
khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk beats thor in every fight they have. In one comic, quite a while ago, thor stated that hulk may be the strongest being in tne known universe. Personally, I believe the thing can beat thor too because thing is just like hulk, the only differences are that hulk is a little bit stronger, he has his thunder clap and his hulk smash. They are the only differences, and the fact that hulk beats thor every time they fight, I doubt it will be too hard for the thing to beat him too. Also, why are thor fans saying that thor can beat the hulk when in the comics it clearly shows that hulk beats thor all the time. Hulk even crushed thors hammer to pieces with one hand in a comic a while ago. Why do comic writers make it look like hulk has trouble taking down thor when in a lot of comics hulk takes down the whole of the avengers, including thor?

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khianrobinson123-456: Because Thor has better feats than Hulk and is more versitile.

When did he crush his hammer?

I doubt Thor ever made thay statement considering he's fought against much stronger beings.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly thor should curb hulk if he's trying and fighting properly using his abilities in the same way SS should do it to thor SS>>>>>thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hulk

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@leo-343 said:

Bloodlusted Thor one-shots the Thing then takes the Hulk down because he won't be holding back.

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khianrobinson123-456: because they are always holding back against Hulk so they don't hurt him in the comics. And Thing is nothing compared to Hulk, Hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets, Thing does not, Thor would defeat thing fairly easily 1 on 1. Hulk is not the strongest being in the universe, Zeus demonstrated that..

In this scenario I would give it to Thor, he's blood lusted so he wouln't be holding back or care for the well being of either of them, also Hulk is only at average, Thing will be dispatched fairly easy and Thor will take hulk out after that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By termiteone4ever

If Thor is blood lusted well this might be a different fight . BFR is going to be in the mix. Thor i dont think will just brawl it out

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder where the people have gone

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: character statements are like never true

spider-man once lfted something that he said hulk nor thor would be able to. is it true?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder where the people have gone

Teleportation :) Op powers

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Nomar

@spider-manwins: It's called critical thinking. We exercise it on these forums when we decipher what is PIS/WIS. Character statements are true a lot. If you're looking for absolutes to make things debatable then you're on the wrong forum. Even on panel feats are not absolute and can be chalked up to PIS/WIS sometimes. In fact we take what characters say as feats a lot. Especially characters who don't get into fights all the time or have a strength to them where we know to take the statement seriously. If you want to write off a statement said by the rival of the person it is projected at, then be my guest. Just know that you go down a slope where any argument you try to make can be countered with that very logic.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: the thing is that statement made by spidey is true

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khianrobinson123-456: what did I just read?

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: I don't know the context of what you're talking about and clearly you're being purposely vague and disingenuous.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: i would be, if i knew what those words meant

sad, i know, and im in AP english

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Nomar

@spider-manwins: Basically it means you know that there was a reason Spidey could lift said object and not the other 2 mentioned. You masked it in a way that made it seem as though it was because of strength. Something that would be ludicrous. Example being maybe both were depowered and Spidey was not.