• 153 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Avatar image for savagebeast
#1 Posted by SavageBeast (652 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario: Hulk and Abomination run into Thor in a Canadian Forest. They are in a bad mood and challenge the Thunder God to a great fight.

Location & Rules

Thor's morals apply. 
 
The team is bloodlusted. 
 
KO / Death. 
 
No prep needed. 
  
Thor and the team fight in a Canadian Forest. 
 
You must say why they win, viners. :)
 
Regular versions. No recent or World Breaker Hulk or Chaos War.
 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
 
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for aka_terminator
#2 Posted by AKA_TERMINATOR (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps Hulk and Abomination real hard.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#3 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12465 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps.

Avatar image for throughmyeyez
#4 Posted by throughmyeyez (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor > Hulk > Abomination

Thor stands up after battle "ez"

Avatar image for austyn12090
#5 Posted by austyn12090 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is already about equal with Hulk, I don't see how he would beat a bloodlusted Hulk AND Abomination while his morals are still turned on. I don't think there's any way Thor could win this aside from flying up in the sky and shooting constant lightning bolts at hulk until he finally fainted (which seems out of character to me).

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#6 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12465 posts) - - Show Bio

@austyn12090 said:

Thor is already about equal with Hulk, I don't see how he would beat a bloodlusted Hulk AND Abomination while his morals are still turned on. I don't think there's any way Thor could win this aside from flying up in the sky and shooting constant lightning bolts at hulk until he finally fainted (which seems out of character to me).

Thor>>>>>>>>>Hulk.

Avatar image for throughmyeyez
#7 Posted by throughmyeyez (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't get into this Thor vs Hulk thing. Everyone already knows Thor is superior.

Avatar image for throughmyeyez
#8 Posted by throughmyeyez (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really, "God Blast" 2 fried Hulks on stick for dinner.

Avatar image for capall2
#9 Posted by capall2 (1454 posts) - - Show Bio

thor with morals on against the bloodlusted team, hmmm, tho i think thor should win with his wider range of abilities, i think his morals and godly ego would kick in, thus facing a defeat...i don't know how ppl think thor would stomp here as he has virtually never stomped any version of hulk tbh...

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps. 
 
To my knowledge Thor met Abo only once, he betrayed him and Thor cameback in time to one-shot him. I doubt that he won't repeat that. 
And this will leave Thor vs. Hulk . Again. 
 
BTW bloodlust for team, is actually a point for Thor, who will more likely use more powerfull moves. A specially against Abo.

Avatar image for throughmyeyez
#11 Posted by throughmyeyez (532 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT would stomp all verions of Hulk easily

Avatar image for the_thunderer
#12 Posted by The_Thunderer (3120 posts) - - Show Bio

Close, unless this is some amped up Thor. I give it to Thor though.

Avatar image for capall2
#13 Posted by capall2 (1454 posts) - - Show Bio

thor one shotting abom is a low showing on abom, just as gladiator one shotting thor is a low showing on thor's side...abom is a physical match for the hulk, why he is out of this battle so quick when this is 2 on 1 is beyond me...

Avatar image for throughmyeyez
#14 Edited by throughmyeyez (532 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSilentOne said:

This is basically Thor vs Hulk, seeing as how Thor has one-shot the Abomination.

Tough fight. Based on their history:

If Thor uses his brute strength alone, Hulk will win.

If Thor uses his hammer's abilities, Thor will win.

Either way, it'll be a tough battle.

Actually, if this is just simply Thor. I really don't see him being able to solo both of them at the same time. One, physically, is match-able, however two, might prove over whelming.

Avatar image for shootingnova
#15 Posted by ShootingNova (25368 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has two green, lumpy pancakes for dinner.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#16 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall2 said:

thor one shotting abom is a low showing on abom, just as gladiator one shotting thor is a low showing on thor's side...abom is a physical match for the hulk, why he is out of this battle so quick when this is 2 on 1 is beyond me...

Thor won with him two times in the same comic. 
Thor vs. Abomination (and monsters) 1st  fight
Thor vs. Abomination (and monsters) 1st fight
Thor vs. Abomination 2nd fight
Thor vs. Abomination 2nd fight
Both seems more than easy.
 
And I would consider it low showing, if other Hulk's enemies would do much bettter, but Bi-Beast was a smaller problem to Thor than Ulik usually is. 
Similar with Namor and even Wonder Man. Wondy was able to stalemate with Professor, but when Thor used Mjolnir he was KOd. Namor was one-shotted by Odinson during rain and Extremis Iron Man was putted down by him by one thunder (but Thor was really angry there). 
I don't see why these two as a team should even give a real battle to Thor, a specially if Thor will see that they are bloodlusted.
Avatar image for supertank111
#17 Posted by supertank111 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor throws them into outer space - I don't think they can breathe in space

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
#18 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21616 posts) - - Show Bio

How would Thor win? OP says Thor has morals on, even if they have bloodlust. Thor would probably make some stupid mistake with morals on. Hulk and Abomination are too much for Thor. Also Hulk could easily survive in space and has been thrown to space before and easily survived. Hulk alone couldnt beat Thor because he couldn't get mad enough. With Abomination ( 2x base power of Hulk ) he would have the chance via Abomination buying some time.

Avatar image for kallarkz
#19 Edited by Kallarkz (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

For the person above they don't need to breathe Second the team wins. Hulk just smacked down Thor by himself in avengers assemble with one hit. Together with abomination he can him them down easily. Thor has really been powered down as of late. Things like "The God Blast" (ridiculous ability as it was) has not been seen for quite some time and I highly doubt we will see it again.

, be ashamed of using scans from so long ago. Even the dumbest person on this forum knows things have changed since then.

Avatar image for jorgevy
#20 Posted by Jorgevy (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz said:

Hulk just smacked down Thor by himself in avengers assemble with one hit.

when was this?

Avatar image for kallarkz
#21 Posted by Kallarkz (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers assemble four. Last month http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/AA004b.jpg

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#22 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz said:
Avengers assemble four. Last month http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/AA004b.jpg
PIS - Hulk used Mjolnir. And this is a really horrible mini.
 @YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:
How would Thor win? OP says Thor has morals on, even if they have bloodlust. Thor would probably make some stupid mistake with morals on. Hulk and Abomination are too much for Thor. Also Hulk could easily survive in space and has been thrown to space before and easily survived. Hulk alone couldnt beat Thor because he couldn't get mad enough. With Abomination ( 2x base power of Hulk ) he would have the chance via Abomination buying some time.

Morlas on, means that he is in character. It is in his character to kill mindless beats. He killed Angrir, even while he considered him as his friend and noble man. 
When Thor will see that they are bloodlusted, he will shoot the mdown easily.
 
Abomination gets one shotted as before. And when Thor will stop holding back, the same will happened to Hulk.
 
Hulk, Abomination, A-Bomb... You can bring as many of them as You want - Thor can just anti-force blast them all. 
 @Kallarkz said:

For the person above they don't need to breathe Second the team wins. Hulk just smacked down Thor by himself in avengers assemble with one hit. Together with abomination he can him them down easily. Thor has really been powered down as of late. Things like "The God Blast" (ridiculous ability as it was) has not been seen for quite some time and I highly doubt we will see it again.

@czarny_samael666 , be ashamed of using scans from so long ago. Even the dumbest person on this forum knows things have changed since then.

Things have changed? Not too much actually. 
Thor wasn't powered down. 
Avatar image for kallarkz
#23 Posted by Kallarkz (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Things have changed? Not too much actually. Thor wasn't powered down.

In nearly three decades the writing hasn't changed for these characters?

Don't.

Avatar image for kallarkz
#24 Posted by Kallarkz (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Hulk, Abomination, A-Bomb... You can bring as many of them as You want - Thor can just anti-force blast them all.

Then why hasn't he been doing this for decades?

Useless posters such as yourself are constantly perpetuating that classic and current Thor are the same when they are not using the same abilities as before.

Marvel no longer writes Thor the way you want him to be written or give him the abilities he once had.

Mjolnir is not written as a magic wand capable of anything anymore such as using anti-force or mind control.

In a recent comic Marvel itself stated that the abilities of Mjolnir are altering time and space, weather control and allowing flight.

Get with the times and stop using decade old scans to make your point.

Avatar image for rikr2
#25 Posted by RIKR2 (18268 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk and abo at the same time wins over thor .. hulk is like the most hated character in comicvine

Avatar image for karetaker
#26 Posted by karetaker (1581 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean i know Thor should win.but he xant even solo hulk.

Avatar image for nefarious
#27 Posted by Nefarious (33761 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can beat both.

Avatar image for kmart4455
#28 Posted by KMART4455 (1312 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would Abomination and Hulk be walking together?

Anyway Thor stomps

Avatar image for 80sbaby
#29 Posted by 80sBaby (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

Thors not stomping anything with morals on. He's never "stomped" Savage Hulk in the past so why would he start now. The team wins this.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#30 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Things have changed? Not too much actually. Thor wasn't powered down.

In nearly three decades the writing hasn't changed for these characters?

Don't.

Oh, please, we're talking about power levels, that was a cheap shot.
 
@Kallarkz said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Hulk, Abomination, A-Bomb... You can bring as many of them as You want - Thor can just anti-force blast them all.

Then why hasn't he been doing this for decades?

Useless posters such as yourself are constantly perpetuating that classic and current Thor are the same when they are not using the same abilities as before.

Marvel no longer writes Thor the way you want him to be written or give him the abilities he once had.

Mjolnir is not written as a magic wand capable of anything anymore such as using anti-force or mind control.

In a recent comic Marvel itself stated that the abilities of Mjolnir are altering time and space, weather control and allowing flight.

Get with the times and stop using decade old scans to make your point.

First of all, I will tell You why are You wrong, but if You still disagree, then prove by showing a clear scene that someone took these powers from Thor. This isn't DC, people aren't rectonned.

1.He wasn't? From what I know he was. He didn't had to do this against Abo, Namor or Wonder Man because they were to weak. 
But he did against Mangog, currently against Apocalypse, Durok, Galactus, Glory, few cosmic beings in his last annual...
He constantly charges his hammer to boost its power and using thunders. 
 
And what is pretty funny - he fought in similar battle currenlt:
against Nul and Angrir and he won, even while he was depowered.
 
Nul>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk
Angrir>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Abomination. 
 
So, seriously, how this is even a battle?
 
2.Read more his comics please. BFR, anti-force blast, stroms, gathering magic stroms to boost Mjolnir, full control over his hammer, its speed of light, absorbing energy... He still does these things.
3.So You belived, that during a fight, writers will wrote all Mjolnir's powers :-D Seriously? Even if few months ago he bringed back Loki from the dead? Or absorbed Phoenix's power? 
 
I will use old scans, because they count. So, You know? 
 
Thor just takes Hulk's & Abomination's souls and finishs the battle. Prove to me that he can't. 
 
 
 
@80sBaby said:

Thors not stomping anything with morals on. He's never "stomped" Savage Hulk in the past so why would he start now. The team wins this.


That is how this battle ends:
Thor vs. Abomination 2nd fight
Thor vs. Abomination 2nd fight
Thor winning with Hulk part 3
Thor winning with Hulk part 3
   @RIKR2 said:

hulk and abo at the same time wins over thor .. hulk is like the most hated character in comicvine


How? How two brutes that were defeated by a lesser beings in the past and whoes enemies lost to Thor in hard way, can defeat someone who doesn't even need to touch them to win. A specially that he won with much more powerfull people currently (Nul>>>>>>Hulk; Angrir>>>>>>Rulk>>Abo)?
Avatar image for kallarkz
#31 Edited by Kallarkz (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

No he can't. He is not being written that way anymore and period. It hurts...I know...but current Thor cannot do the majority of the things that you claim he still can.

I could sit here and argue with you about it and show scans where individuals Thor has teamed up with have stated that he cannot do anything to help people who are mind controlled even though in the classic days he could but then another random individual who also would be a waste of time would ask me the very same questions.

Hence why I have created a topic to define what current is. Why argue with you when there are 20 other individuals who waste peoples time on this forum just like you do. Better to define the rules so that I don't even have to have this same discussion that occurs in all Thor threads.

Thor fanboys are ruining his character...not Marvel.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/for-battles-lets-define-current/680377/#1

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#32 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz :
1.Yes he can. So, please prove that he can't or stop saying things that You can't prove. 
2.You can't convince me with just Your words, You would really have to post a scans in which someone is taking some of his powers from him. Like Immortus did with Mjolnir's ability to time travel.
3.I don't care what is Your definition of "current". It is only a way for people who are mad on Marvel that it didn't make reboot in COIE style. Thor has these powers and this level until You can prove something opposite. You're using cheap tricks to avoid truth, nothing more.
Avatar image for kallarkz
#33 Posted by Kallarkz (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Kallarkz :
1.Yes he can. So, please prove that he can't or stop saying things that You can't prove.
2.You can't convince me with just Your words, You would really have to post a scans in which someone is taking some of his powers from him. Like Immortus did with Mjolnir's ability to time travel.
3.I don't care what is Your definition of "current". It is only a way for people who are mad on Marvel that it didn't make reboot in COIE style. Thor has these powers and this level until You can prove something opposite. You're using cheap tricks to avoid truth, nothing more.

The problem is you people (those who abuse the fact that there are little to no rules in this forum about comic book characters) are like ants. I could either try and argue with you individually about the samme thing over and over again or I can buy some Raid or in this case help define the rules so that this problem doesn't happen again.

Marvel never announced they were taking away Sunspots ability to fly. The writers just did one day. And after that he had to be carried...one time he almost died in an explosion because he couldn't fly out but was saved.

Warpath never officially lost the ability of flight but he simply is not written that way anymore and is only seen jumping high.

Thor once use mind control with Mjolnir decades in the past but in a recent book the Vision told Thor there was nothing he could do with his abilities to help people with mind control.

DC does retcons while Marvel simply ceases to write their characters with certain abilities and give no explanation as to why. Just because Marvel does not do things like DC does does not make the change of writing any less valid. That is an issue you need to take up with Marvel. I would suggest attending the Comic Con and presenting that question at a panel. I could come up with many more examples but I believe my point has been made.

I'm not here to "convince" you of anything. This discussion has further strengthened my resolve to define what "Current" means on this forum because individuals like you make it nearly impossible to hold a worthwhile debate.

Avatar image for e3zombie
#34 Posted by e3zombie (745 posts) - - Show Bio

Team take this

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#35 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Kallarkz :
1.Yes he can. So, please prove that he can't or stop saying things that You can't prove.
2.You can't convince me with just Your words, You would really have to post a scans in which someone is taking some of his powers from him. Like Immortus did with Mjolnir's ability to time travel.
3.I don't care what is Your definition of "current". It is only a way for people who are mad on Marvel that it didn't make reboot in COIE style. Thor has these powers and this level until You can prove something opposite. You're using cheap tricks to avoid truth, nothing more.

The problem is you people (those who abuse the fact that there are little to no rules in this forum about comic book characters) are like ants. I could either try and argue with you individually about the samme thing over and over again or I can buy some Raid or in this case help define the rules so that this problem doesn't happen again.

Marvel never announced they were taking away Sunspots ability to fly. The writers just did one day. And after that he had to be carried...one time he almost died in an explosion because he couldn't fly out but was saved.

Warpath never officially lost the ability of flight but he simply is not written that way anymore and is only seen jumping high.

Thor once use mind control with Mjolnir decades in the past but in a recent book the Vision told Thor there was nothing he could do with his abilities to help people with mind control.

DC does retcons while Marvel simply ceases to write their characters with certain abilities and give no explanation as to why. Just because Marvel does not do things like DC does does not make the change of writing any less valid. That is an issue you need to take up with Marvel. I would suggest attending the Comic Con and presenting that question at a panel. I could come up with many more examples but I believe my point has been made.

I'm not here to "convince" you of anything. This discussion has further strengthened my resolve to define what "Current" means on this forum because individuals like you make it nearly impossible to hold a worthwhile debate.

1.No, You can just make a battle and say in OP that Thor can't use all powers that You don't accept. You don't have to start - as You've said - pointless argue. And You're right - without scans You won't change my opinion. 
2.And Sunspot still can fly, it is up to writer. The same with Thor. Just look - Bendis' Thor is using anti-force blast. Van Lenthe's (Chaos War) Thor can use draining on more than planetary level. DeFalco's Thor is using portals.  And Starczyniski's can manipulte souls.  Fraction's Odinson is chraging his hammer in almost every battle. 
 
But none of them can make a comic in which Thor is using time travel powers. Don't You see it? 
 
Imagine that other people will do the same to other heroes? Were will be the line? 10 years are good? Or maybe 5? So Civil War now counts, but after, let say 3 months it won't? Or maybe only comics from this year counts? All or only ones from hero's main series? And maybe only to moment in which this writer will end his run with specific series? 
3.Writers makes a mistakes - just because one person in comic says something it doesn't make it truth. Thor said more than once that Odin is omnipotent. And? Vision was just wrong, if Thor really had or has this power, IDK. 
4.Yes, it does. And that is why Marvel heroes sometimes are using powers or talk about things that happened 20 yeras ago. If Thor doesn't have this powers, then in his history he also couldn't have them, yet we've seen Durok coming back from end of time (thanks to Loki) or Thor words about his fights with Mangog. 
5.It doesn't matter what writers will say to comic fans, until they have balls to makes it a fact in comic. This is what I want - proves, scans. 
6.No. Indyviduals like You want to crush what was created and create chaos. It would be impossible to have a debate in forum ruled by Your rules. What is more important - You can always make battle with Your own rules. You can define how which powers they have and which they don't. Why do You want to take the same freedom from others?
Avatar image for the_insane
#36 Posted by The_Insane (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals would makes things a bit tricky for Thor, but I'm pretty sure he'll get pissed off too.

Avatar image for kallarkz
#37 Posted by Kallarkz (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

You can always make battle with Your own rules. You can define how which powers they have and which they don't. Why do You want to take the same freedom from others?

People will still be able to create threads with the other rules in place but when the term "Current" used it would apply certain rules to certain topics.

Get off your soapbox. Nobody is attempting to take away anybody's freedoms away. Calm down and take this for what it is: A comic book site. But due to people like you, more and more arguments are created.

Yes Sunspot can fly...NOW...in this current Regenesis run...before this he inexplicably couldn't.

Vision is just wrong? How...Wait...I'm doing it.

You don't seem to understand. Your actual opinion about these things at this moment in time means absolutely nothing to me due to the fact that the rules on this site are too broad.

We do not agree. Plain and simple. We have had this conversation before and I am tired of discussing this same thing with you over and over again. For some reason, you believe your own individual opinion of what a character can or cannot do is paramount.

With the topic I have opened and informed moderators about, a voting process will start in which users will decide up to how many years a characters past can be taken into account when determining what their current abilities are. Yes it could be 5 or 10. How can i be taking freedom from people when we are giving them the opportunity to vote and choose?

If you don't like what results from that topic...simply don't participate in the threads that say "Current".

I am attempting to find some kind of order while you want to be able to do whatever you want.

Sorry. Everything changes.

Avatar image for thesilentone
#38 Posted by TheSilentOne (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz:

Yes or no question:

Has there been a Thor retcon?

Avatar image for kallarkz
#39 Edited by Kallarkz (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSilentOne said:

@Kallarkz:

Yes or no question:

Has there been a Thor retcon?

Your question would apply better to DC,

Marvel has altered abilities without retcons and made it noticeable that those abilities were absent.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#40 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz said:

@TheSilentOne said:

@Kallarkz:

Yes or no question:

Has there been a Thor retcon?

Your question would apply better to DC,

Marvel has altered abilities without retcons and made it noticeable that those abilities were absent.

Ergo - they've didn't. 
 
@Kallarkz said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

You can always make battle with Your own rules. You can define how which powers they have and which they don't. Why do You want to take the same freedom from others?

People will still be able to create threads with the other rules in place but when the term "Current" used it would apply certain rules to certain topics.

Get off your soapbox. Nobody is attempting to take away anybody's freedoms away. Calm down and take this for what it is: A comic book site. But due to people like you, more and more arguments are created.

Yes Sunspot can fly...NOW...in this current Regenesis run...before this he inexplicably couldn't.

Vision is just wrong? How...Wait...I'm doing it.

You don't seem to understand. Your actual opinion about these things at this moment in time means absolutely nothing to me due to the fact that the rules on this site are too broad.

We do not agree. Plain and simple. We have had this conversation before and I am tired of discussing this same thing with you over and over again. For some reason, you believe your own individual opinion of what a character can or cannot do is paramount.

With the topic I have opened and informed moderators about, a voting process will start in which users will decide up to how many years a characters past can be taken into account when determining what their current abilities are. Yes it could be 5 or 10. How can i be taking freedom from people when we are giving them the opportunity to vote and choose?

If you don't like what results from that topic...simply don't participate in the threads that say "Current".

I am attempting to find some kind of order while you want to be able to do whatever you want.

Sorry. Everything changes.


1.Current applays to Thor as well, since there are versions like King Thor, Rune Lord Thor, OF Thor... You can't be sure that Thor doesn't have any of this powers. It is only Your opinion, nothing more. 
2.I am calmed. I am sorry if You're under impresion that I am not.  Besides, You are the one who started this argument, not me, since You are the one who wants change the rules.
3.Exaclty, so since someone just made a pic in which Sunspot can fly, then he can, but if he wouldn't use that power for, let say a year, he wouldn't be able to do so? Thats funny. A specially considering the number of powers that people like Thor or Surfer have.
4.Somehow I belive that I am not the only one who use all of Thor's feats. Somehow, writers from time to time are using these powers. Somehow, it had to be shown that someone is losing his powers to make people belive that he really did. You are just showing Your opinion here, but it is far from being a fact. Fact is that Thor has these powers, You like it or not.
5.It wouldn't matter even if people will vote with You. We can vote that currenlty sun is running around Earth, but it wouldn't make it truth. And where is that thread?
I see how it will works by BTW (if You will win it). People like me, will come to these threads and will ask which powers and feats counts. And then I/we will post a scan in which someone like Balder is talking about Thor's fight with Midgard Serpent (which he did in Starczynski's run), so we will accept it as a fact that was confirmed. The same about Odin's fight with Celestials for example. Or with Infinity. 
Any story that has its consequences in current comics will a reason to overthrow rule like that. And in threads like that, in first there will be an argue about fundamentals, which will still ends in one way - OP will have to specify which powers are allowed and why. Ergo it won't really change anything, but just give us more argues. IDK why do You need it, when already people just ban some powers from characters like Thor or Surfer. 
6.Order? It is not order, it will cause only greater chaos. You'll see.
Avatar image for mcool135
#41 Posted by mcool135 (415 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination would not really be a factor in this. As for Thor and Hulk, with morals It will be a pretty close battle, but I still think Thor will come out on top.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#42 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@mcool135 said:

Abomination would not really be a factor in this. As for Thor and Hulk, with morals It will be a pretty close battle, but I still think Thor will come out on top.

Hmmm... We both agree that Abo isn't a factor. But... Abo is stronger than Savage Hulk and won with him already. So how Hulk is a factor, if Abomination isn't? 
P.S. That is why I belive that Hulk should never be able to hurt without PIS. If we would made battles like: Wonder Man vs. Hulk, Abo vs. Hulk, (wet) Namor vs. Hulk, Bi--Beast vs. Hulk, we will have a good debate and we wouldn't be sure who will win it. If we would put these people against Thor, it will be problably locked (as Abo vs. Thor and Thor vs. Hulk already were) due to hard stomp in Thor's favor. 
Yet, when put Hulk against Thor, it somehow seems harder and IDK why. If both of them are much below Thor's capabilities and Thor often (in comparision to other heroes) like to kill his enemies, then how this battle isn't a spite one?
Avatar image for kallarkz
#43 Edited by Kallarkz (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

You simply won't participate in those topics in the future then.

End of story.

Based on the way Thor has been written in the last years this team beats him,

If i were to use scans from 30 years ago I could make a case for him winning though.

Avatar image for mcool135
#44 Posted by mcool135 (415 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@mcool135 said:

Abomination would not really be a factor in this. As for Thor and Hulk, with morals It will be a pretty close battle, but I still think Thor will come out on top.

Hmmm... We both agree that Abo isn't a factor. But... Abo is stronger than Savage Hulk and won with him already. So how Hulk is a factor, if Abomination isn't? P.S. That is why I belive that Hulk should never be able to hurt without PIS. If we would made battles like: Wonder Man vs. Hulk, Abo vs. Hulk, (wet) Namor vs. Hulk, Bi--Beast vs. Hulk, we will have a good debate and we wouldn't be sure who will win it. If we would put these people against Thor, it will be problably locked (as Abo vs. Thor and Thor vs. Hulk already were) due to hard stomp in Thor's favor. Yet, when put Hulk against Thor, it somehow seems harder and IDK why. If both of them are much below Thor's capabilities and Thor often (in comparision to other heroes) like to kill his enemies, then how this battle isn't a spite one?

While Abomination is stronger than the Hulk in "calm" state, his strength does not increase with anger as the Hulk's does. Which is pretty much why I said Abomination is not much of a factor, even though I do agree that the Hulk does win most of his battles against Abomination through PIS. Now that I have had time to think about it the fight may be on the Hulks and Abominations side seeing as Thor has his morals. I kind of agree with you on this being a spite battle because I don't see how this is even a fair fight with Thor having morals, I don't think this is a curb stomp but I do see Hulk and Abomination taking the cake in this one.

Avatar image for throughmyeyez
#45 Posted by throughmyeyez (532 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcool135 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@mcool135 said:

Abomination would not really be a factor in this. As for Thor and Hulk, with morals It will be a pretty close battle, but I still think Thor will come out on top.

Hmmm... We both agree that Abo isn't a factor. But... Abo is stronger than Savage Hulk and won with him already. So how Hulk is a factor, if Abomination isn't? P.S. That is why I belive that Hulk should never be able to hurt without PIS. If we would made battles like: Wonder Man vs. Hulk, Abo vs. Hulk, (wet) Namor vs. Hulk, Bi--Beast vs. Hulk, we will have a good debate and we wouldn't be sure who will win it. If we would put these people against Thor, it will be problably locked (as Abo vs. Thor and Thor vs. Hulk already were) due to hard stomp in Thor's favor. Yet, when put Hulk against Thor, it somehow seems harder and IDK why. If both of them are much below Thor's capabilities and Thor often (in comparision to other heroes) like to kill his enemies, then how this battle isn't a spite one?

While Abomination is stronger than the Hulk in "calm" state, his strength does not increase with anger as the Hulk's does. Which is pretty much why I said Abomination is not much of a factor, even though I do agree that the Hulk does win most of his battles against Abomination through PIS. Now that I have had time to think about it the fight may be on the Hulks and Abominations side seeing as Thor has his morals. I kind of agree with you on this being a spite battle because I don't see how this is even a fair fight with Thor having morals, I don't think this is a curb stomp but I do see Hulk and Abomination taking the cake in this one.

Agreed.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#46 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

You simply won't participate in those topics in the future then.

End of story.

Based on the way Thor has been written in the last years this team beats him,

If i were to use scans from 30 years ago I could make a case for him winning though.

Scan in which he has take out Hulk by thunder is from Hulk's annual from 2001. 
And there still is fight with two much stonger beings - Nul & Angrir. 
Thor "anti-forced" Durok in 2004. 
He used planet level attack in 2000.
His great fights with Desak's enemies, Durok, Drak Gods, Hulk, Perrikus, Nul & Angrir, Glory and Mangog happened in last 12 years.
 
@mcool135 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@mcool135 said:

Abomination would not really be a factor in this. As for Thor and Hulk, with morals It will be a pretty close battle, but I still think Thor will come out on top.

Hmmm... We both agree that Abo isn't a factor. But... Abo is stronger than Savage Hulk and won with him already. So how Hulk is a factor, if Abomination isn't? P.S. That is why I belive that Hulk should never be able to hurt without PIS. If we would made battles like: Wonder Man vs. Hulk, Abo vs. Hulk, (wet) Namor vs. Hulk, Bi--Beast vs. Hulk, we will have a good debate and we wouldn't be sure who will win it. If we would put these people against Thor, it will be problably locked (as Abo vs. Thor and Thor vs. Hulk already were) due to hard stomp in Thor's favor. Yet, when put Hulk against Thor, it somehow seems harder and IDK why. If both of them are much below Thor's capabilities and Thor often (in comparision to other heroes) like to kill his enemies, then how this battle isn't a spite one?

While Abomination is stronger than the Hulk in "calm" state, his strength does not increase with anger as the Hulk's does. Which is pretty much why I said Abomination is not much of a factor, even though I do agree that the Hulk does win most of his battles against Abomination through PIS. Now that I have had time to think about it the fight may be on the Hulks and Abominations side seeing as Thor has his morals. I kind of agree with you on this being a spite battle because I don't see how this is even a fair fight with Thor having morals, I don't think this is a curb stomp but I do see Hulk and Abomination taking the cake in this one.


It is a stomp in Thor's favor, not Hulks. 
Seriously - imagin that we're talking about Namor & Wonder Man vs. Thor. Would You say that they can win it? 
Thor did all things that I've mentioned above in morals. Including one-shoting Abomination and Namor. 
Even in morals, when Thor will start to losing he will summon thunders. And none of them can fly nor take few thunders.
Avatar image for terminator1000
#47 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1196 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Avatar image for hectorsquall
#49 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: You made some very good points and I pretty much agree with everything you said! (And shame on anyone who thinks what happened in Avengers Assemble #4 isn't PIS )

Gotta go with Thor on this one ;p

Avatar image for 202122
#50 Posted by 202122 (1260 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@Kallarkz said:

Hulk just smacked down Thor by himself in avengers assemble with one hit.

when was this?

In a bad movie where the Hulk was built up and Thor was basically a thunder version of Ironman so his argument has no traction

Thor wrecks in effortless curbstomp