#1 Posted by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by bacacar (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr-luxcipher: Thor gets sliced in half! Mismatch on behalf of Hordak.

#3 Posted by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

@bacacar: Hey, at the very least, thanks for commenting.

Haha.

#4 Edited by bacacar (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr-luxcipher: No problem. :D I fell people here don't know much about new 52 MOTU so i comment when i see anything new about it. I see u have another thread about Skeletor and Dr. Strange. I would comment but i don't really know much about Strange to compare him to Skeletor.

#5 Posted by NimaMindTricks (4684 posts) - - Show Bio

feats for whoredak

#6 Edited by bacacar (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@nimamindtricks: More than a million years old, a cosmic vampire that fed on souls of billions. In new 52 gained the power of Grayskull and a powersword. Destroyed a planet just by invoking the power of Grayskull. Is nigh omnipotent. Also is in control of the Eyes of Grayskull (MOTU version of infinity stones). He stopmed She-Ra in a 1 on 1, nearly killing her. She-Ra only survived because Skeletor saved her, by teleporting her away from Hordak and she healed thanks to her power. So far the most powerful character I've seen in new 52 MOTU. Just like with She-Ra, he would beat Thor effortlessly.

#7 Posted by darklord_apoc (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

Hordak could TK Thor everywhere.... He was able to destroy Castle Grayskull from another dimension using his TK and reality warped almost all of Eternia into his image, the Fright Zone....

#8 Posted by briancolding (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is so absolutely powerful Hordak wouldn't stand a chance.