Thor vs. Flash

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#251 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Yeah? Superman has survived black holes, reality alteration, super novas, molecular manipulation
So has Thor. Superman held a miniature black hole in his hands for a short period of time. Pretty sure the molecular manipulation feat was Pre-COIE as well.   "
SuperMan also flew out of a black hole once though.  "

Thor's hammer has flown out of a black hole before and Thor flies using his hammer  
BRB has also flown out of a black hole and BRB=Thor
#252 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Thor's hammmer: Keep in mind that most of those showings were for Classic Thor. 

@FinalStar86: Did it involve Superman being in some dark magical cavern and being magically transmuted?  

@Silver2467

said:

That's pretty cool. When did he do that? "
It looked like it was daylight 

@Thor's hammmer: Good thing Flash is going to pound Thor's face in and not bother trying to punch Mjolnir =l
#253 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5474 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: Like he was outside on open ground?
#254 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Yeah? Superman has survived black holes, reality alteration, super novas, molecular manipulation
So has Thor. Superman held a miniature black hole in his hands for a short period of time. Pretty sure the molecular manipulation feat was Pre-COIE as well.   "
 Thor's hammer has flown out of a black hole before and Thor flies using his hammer  BRB has also flown out of a black hole and BRB=Thor "
I know. I was simply addressing his statement.  

@CosmicSpiral said: 

@Silver2467

said:

I do not have the scans, but I could ask MrDirector. I believe he does. 
#255 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
"@Thor's hammmer: Keep in mind that most of those showings were for Classic Thor. 

@FinalStar86: Did it involve Superman being in some dark magical cavern and being magically transmuted?  

@Silver2467

said:

of cors that was classic Thor current Thor would die from the first Punch  

even classic Thor would go down hard from lets say a million punches in the first half second  

I'm not debating yhat Thor wil win here I was just calling finalstar on one of his statemeants
#256 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral: I'll check, I found it in a Superman RT, I just figured that if it was PC it would be in PC Supes but who knows, if I find it Ill show it to you
#257 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Thor's hammmer: Keep in mind that most of those showings were for Classic Thor. 

@Silver2467

said:

I think here. 
=] 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
#258 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: Thanks, Spidey. 
#259 Posted by MrDirector786 (44091 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: Oh, I was going to post those but looks like you got here before me.
#260 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: No prob.... but i'm pretty sure i'm missing some scans. I hope that is not a  problem. 
=]
#261 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: I think i'm missing a few scans, i'm not sure. If you think that some of them are missing, you can still post them. 
=]
#262 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: I believe there is another page, if I remember correctly, but it should suffice. 
#263 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5474 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: Thank you. 

@Thor's hammmer: It is important since we're talking about current Thor. He got punked by the freaking U-Foes and Iron Patriot, while the Classic version tanked Celestial shots and channeled galaxy-busting explosions. It's really pathetic. :( 

@FinalStar86: Alright cool. 
#264 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @spidey 15: Thank you. 

@Thor's hammmer: It is important since we're talking about current Thor. He got punked by the freaking U-Foes and Iron Patriot, while the Classic version tanked Celestial shots and channeled galaxy-busting explosions. It's really pathetic. :( 

@FinalStar86: Alright cool.  "

oh I though we were using Classic current Thor isn't near superman or flashes level
#265 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral: You're welcome. 
=] 

@Silver2467: I'm pretty sure there is but i think this is already enough. 
=]
#266 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said: 
Which is odd considering the fact that Thor has not undergone very many retcons. With SA and Modern SuperMan, there is an obvious reason they have differentiating power levels. What is the in-continuity reason for Thor's depowerment? 
#267 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: I agree. It is enough. 
#268 Edited by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:

" @CosmicSpiral said: 

Which is odd considering the fact that Thor has not undergone very many retcons. With SA and Modern SuperMan, there is an obvious reason they have differentiating power levels. What is the in-continuity reason for Thor's depowerment?  "
Good question. 
I can't understand that. 
=[
#269 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @CosmicSpiral said: 
Which is odd considering the fact that Thor has not undergone very many retcons. With SA and Modern SuperMan, there is an obvious reason they have differentiating power levels. What is the in-continuity reason for Thor's depowerment?  "

there isn't one according to everyone in the marvel universe he is exactly the same
#270 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @CosmicSpiral said: 
there isn't one according to everyone in the marvel universe he is exactly the same "
Strange. 
#271 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
"@Silver2467 said:

" @CosmicSpiral said: 

Good question. I can't understand that. =[ "

and the other godn's seem to be weaker aswel Hercule swas killed by a herald of galactus even though in the past he one shotted firelord
#272 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @MzombieX said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
"@MzombieX said:

" Unless you can tell me that Flash hits with enough force to shatter far beyond multiple planets causing him to one shot Thor then the idea of him standing in front of Thor at whatever speed, Thor with odin Force or not, is suicide. He could easily cause himself to radiate a full body electrical field and supercharge the earth beneath Flashes feet within a vast range of where he is standing. If Flash would like to run along that or put his hands on Thor he is dead. "

Why would he need to cause enough force to shatter multipe planets? You seem to forget that weaker characters like Namor and freaking Wonder Man have stalemated Thor and beaten him in the past.  Infinite Mass Punch has force equal to a white dwarf star, Thor's head would fly clean off of his shoulders and even without it, a few thousand Superman level punches would definitely kill Thor "
Thor has withstood the weight of a full Neutron Star. the weight of multiple planets forcing down on him. He has survived an exploding sun and stood casually in the core of the sun. He has taken an explosive missle designed to destroy a planet straight to the head and walked away unscathed, the list goes on and on. "
Yeah? Superman has survived black holes, reality alteration, super novas, molecular manipulation, his durability is beyond Thors and Flash has harmed him It's really not debateable, Flash can and will kill Thor in this fight with punches alone. "

It is impossible to even discuss this point with you because you are under the delusion that Thor is soft. This isn't the Flash vs. Aunt May thread. Superman's durability is not in the least bit vastly superior to Thor because Thor is some ragdoll that can't take a punch. These are ridiculous statements. Superman has been seen to cry out and been dropped to his knees when he gets hit by lightning or electricity ... Livewire, Batman, Shazam. Maybe Flash tears Supes head off like it was a dandelion?
#273 Edited by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

" @MzombieX said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
"@MzombieX said:

" Unless you can tell me that Flash hits with enough force to shatter far beyond multiple planets causing him to one shot Thor then the idea of him standing in front of Thor at whatever speed, Thor with odin Force or not, is suicide. He could easily cause himself to radiate a full body electrical field and supercharge the earth beneath Flashes feet within a vast range of where he is standing. If Flash would like to run along that or put his hands on Thor he is dead. "

Why would he need to cause enough force to shatter multipe planets? You seem to forget that weaker characters like Namor and freaking Wonder Man have stalemated Thor and beaten him in the past.  Infinite Mass Punch has force equal to a white dwarf star, Thor's head would fly clean off of his shoulders and even without it, a few thousand Superman level punches would definitely kill Thor "
Thor has withstood the weight of a full Neutron Star. the weight of multiple planets forcing down on him. He has survived an exploding sun and stood casually in the core of the sun. He has taken an explosive missle designed to destroy a planet straight to the head and walked away unscathed, the list goes on and on. "
Yeah? Superman has survived black holes, reality alteration, super novas, molecular manipulation, his durability is beyond Thors and Flash has harmed him It's really not debateable, Flash can and will kill Thor in this fight with punches alone. "
It is impossible to even discuss this point with you because you are under the delusion that Thor is soft. This isn't the Flash vs. Aunt May thread. Superman's durability is not in the least bit vastly superior to Thor because Thor is some ragdoll that can't take a punch. These are ridiculous statements. Superman has been seen to cry out and been dropped to his knees when he gets hit by lightning or electricity ... Livewire, Batman, Shazam. Maybe Flash tears Supes head off like it was a dandelion? "
No, you just can't accept the fact that Thor can be harmed easily.  No one is saying that Thor is soft, you seem to be under the impression that Thor will be uneffected by Superman level punches which is false.   Thor sure looked like a rag doll when Thanos was smacking him and Thing around like a bunch of step kids.
Now you've made very obvious that you know nothing about Superman, first you tried comparing Quicksilver to him, and then you said Thor could keep up with him speed wise because he was clocked at 3x light speed, you can use low showing PIS related feats if you like, it doesn't help your case

Also Shazam is much more powerful then Thor is and his lightning hurts a hell of a lot more, he just isn't a walking plot device like Thor is,
Yes and Wonder Man stalemated Thor, Superman would slaughter Wonder Man in a fraction of a second

Um when exactly did Batman harm Superman? Perhaps you pulled this out of the same place where you Flash supposedly broke his hand by hitting Superman which was also false.

It really isn't debatable, Flash can harm Thor easily and will kill him in this fight, but your mass fan wankery for Thor won't allow you to see that
#274 Edited by CosmicSpiral (5474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:

What is the in-continuity reason for Thor's depowerment?  "

The silly thing is, there is none. Beyond gaining the Odinforce and losing it, Thor has no permanent long-lasting changes ever since his inception almost 50 years ago. It makes it annoying to talk about "classic" and "current" Thor because there's no definitive line where one stops and the other starts. But if you look at the feats holistically and chronologically, it's clear that the writers started weakening him in proportion to the other characters of his universe (or alternately, powered them up). He starts succumbing to attacks that he used to shrug off, stops using attacks that he tactically employed in the past, struggles against opponents he used to knock around. He even loses his speed feats. 

@Thor's hammmer: Wait, when was this nonsense?
#275 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
"@MzombieX said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

" @MzombieX said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
"@MzombieX said:

It is impossible to even discuss this point with you because you are under the delusion that Thor is soft. This isn't the Flash vs. Aunt May thread. Superman's durability is not in the least bit vastly superior to Thor because Thor is some ragdoll that can't take a punch. These are ridiculous statements. Superman has been seen to cry out and been dropped to his knees when he gets hit by lightning or electricity ... Livewire, Batman, Shazam. Maybe Flash tears Supes head off like it was a dandelion? "
No, you just can't accept the fact that Thor can be harmed easily.  No one is saying that Thor is soft, you seem to be under the impression that Thor will be uneffected by Superman level punches which is false.   Thor sure looked like a rag doll when Thanos was smacking him and Thing around like a bunch of step kids. Now you've made very obvious that you know nothing about Superman, first you tried comparing Quicksilver to him, and then you said Thor could keep up with him speed wise because he was clocked at 3x light speed, you can use low showing PIS related feats if you like, it doesn't help your case  Also Shazam is much more powerful then Thor is and his lightning hurts a hell of a lot more, he just isn't a walking plot device like Thor is, Yes and Wonder Man stalemated Thor, Superman would slaughter Wonder Man in a fraction of a second Um when exactly did Batman harm Superman? Perhaps you pulled this out of the same place where you Flash supposedly broke his hand by hitting Superman which was also false.  It really isn't debatable, Flash can harm Thor easily and will kill him in this fight, but your mass fan wankery for Thor won't allow you to see that "

Thro can not be harmed easily (I am not saying he can't be hurt by Superman or the flash) he has survived black holes, supernovas, Planet destroying blast's, planet destroying blows, falls from orbital hights blast's from galaxy busters etc. this is not being hurt easily   

it seems like you are the one using the low showing's/PIS feats against Thor like being stalemated by wonderman even though I have never seen the fight and doubt Thor was seriously trying to beat him  

@CosmicSpiral said:
"@Silver2467 said:

What is the in-continuity reason for Thor's depowerment?  "

The silly thing is, there is none. Beyond gaining the Odinforce and losing it, Thor has no permanent long-lasting changes ever since his inception almost 50 years ago. It makes it annoying to talk about "classic" and "current" Thor because there's no definitive line where one stops and the other starts. But if you look at the feats holistically and chronologically, it's clear that the writers started weakening him in proportion to the other characters of his universe (or alternately, powered them up). He starts succumbing to attacks that he used to shrug off, stops using attacks that he tactically employed in the past, struggles against opponents he used to knock around. He even loses his speed feats. 

@Thor's hammmer: Wait, when was this nonsense? "

what nonesense are you refering to?  
#276 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:To be fair WM back then was a lot more credible, also I don't mean he can be harmed easily in general but he can be harmed easily by Flash, this guy seems to think that Thor would shrug off Superman level punches which is false,
#277 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Thor's hammmer:To be fair WM back then was a lot more credible, also I don't mean he can be harmed easily in general but he can be harmed easily by Flash, this guy seems to think that Thor would shrug off Superman level punches which is false, "

agree current wonderman is jobbing harder than current Thor didn't he like almost match hyperion survive sundips and lift island's

alrigth thats what it seemed like you meant 

yeah that's not gunna happen. Superman would one shott current Thor and could certaintly hury classic Thor to some degree same goes for flash but since flash is going to punch him a few million times it wouldn't matter if the flash could just barley hurt him with one punch because he's delivering a few million in a second
#278 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
"@MzombieX said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

" @MzombieX said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
"@MzombieX said:

No, you just can't accept the fact that Thor can be harmed easily.  No one is saying that Thor is soft, you seem to be under the impression that Thor will be uneffected by Superman level punches which is false.   Thor sure looked like a rag doll when Thanos was smacking him and Thing around like a bunch of step kids. Now you've made very obvious that you know nothing about Superman, first you tried comparing Quicksilver to him, and then you said Thor could keep up with him speed wise because he was clocked at 3x light speed, you can use low showing PIS related feats if you like, it doesn't help your case  Also Shazam is much more powerful then Thor is and his lightning hurts a hell of a lot more, he just isn't a walking plot device like Thor is, Yes and Wonder Man stalemated Thor, Superman would slaughter Wonder Man in a fraction of a second Um when exactly did Batman harm Superman? Perhaps you pulled this out of the same place where you Flash supposedly broke his hand by hitting Superman which was also false.  It really isn't debatable, Flash can harm Thor easily and will kill him in this fight, but your mass fan wankery for Thor won't allow you to see that "

You have shown nothing to make a point that Superman has performed a feat of durability that Thor couldn't. Yet you talk about him getting his head ripped off and so forth in numerous posts like he is a Girl scout as you put it. These are not facts and yet you state them as such. I simply gave you a scenario in which it could go one way and it doesn't seem you agree or like to accept that. That's fine by me. You can go through the years down the line and find plenty of pics in which Superman is getting knocked around or even killed for that matter so this means nothing. I didn't compare him to Quicksilver for the last time, "to say they were the same speed." I already explained the point I made in fact as talking about Thor and dealing with speedster characters and he was an example of a speedster type. This was discussed so why are you rehashing it? Why can't you grasp this? Batman sent the Gotham powerplant through Superman if I'm not mstaken, wether it is canon or not, but just thought I'd bring it up since you have made far fetched assumptions of Thor's durability. I see no answer to Livewire ... The flash breaking his hand if you could read correctly was something I said I saw mentioned on either this thread ... but if mistaken then it was somewhere else in the vine. This was not my comment that I declared having proof of. So you can do what you like and think what you want, it doesn't really concern me much at this point. If you won't accept anything but Flash winning this bout. Then good luck with that. I hope the two of you are happy together.
#279 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX: Several were already named, show Thor surviving moleculer manipulation or surviving a double black hole, show Thor surviving a super nova while in the center of a star.
Thor has some impressive feats though, don't get me wrong but the fact is the Flash can hurt him just like he hurts Superman, what exactly is so hard for you to understand here?  All characters have low showings Thor included so please GTFO with that crap,  
No but you brought up Quicksilver in the first place and tried passing that off as a credible feat, Quicksilver is nothing to the Flash so why would you even bring him up in the first place? 
Doesn't matter if he is a speedster type, if I went by this logic I can say that Flash wins because he KO'd Gorrilla Grodd who has superhuman durability, does it matter that it isn't on the same level as Thor? Not according to your logic.  

Pretty much everyone here has agreed that Flash wins and for the same reasons I am stating, he hits as hard as Superman which is more then enough to kill Thor, Thor won't get the chance to fight back.
#280 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins. 
=]

#281 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: 

in the center of a sun  

reality warping backfires when used on Thor  

"devastating energy of an exploding sun" could be a hyper bole  

super nova sorry I don't have the next scan 

matter manipulation  

blasted by celestials  

dommsday bomb  

thanos tech  

amped thanosi and firelord  

drax back when he blew up stars with a single blast  

amped silver surfer attacing relentlessly  

Thor has never survive da black hole but Beta ray bill has if you want to see that?
#282 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:
I brought up Quicksilver early on along with The Greek God of Speed Hermes as well as other Marvel speedsters and discussed Thor's ability to percieve speedsters on a God like level which was a basis of structuring some abilities, along with many others that Thor brings to the table. Often many don't give any credit to Thor for having any ability to use reflex or speed of his own. So I felt it should be mentioned. Never did I disagree that Quicksilver wasn't as fast as Flash and yet you still are hung up on him. Hung up so much that I'm not sure if you truly are in love with Flash more or thinking about making a move for Quicksilver. Pretty much alot have agreed and yet not everyone has. I am not the only one who has come up with a scenario in which Thor could win or stalemate this. Yet I keep recieving mail from you. Does this not stop until I agree that Superman can stand up to a Flashy Punch but Thor can't? Thor has other skill sets along a mystic based level that I brought up in reference to area of effect that superman doesn't that could maybe win this fight. I even said very casual that this was one possible scenario. Sorry you don't like that. All you deal with is your opinion that you state as FACT. I do not agree that Superman is more durable than Thor. 
I am sorry to disappoint you. I don't buy that Flash can run around tearing the heads off of Gods at will. I don't really have much more to say about that. JUST LET IT GO.
#283 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: Jesus Christ, CONTEXT. 

@MzombieX: Thor hasn't had decent speed feats in a long time.
#284 Posted by 651 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

thor throws miloijnor at flash andblows him up instantly

#285 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:Pretty much none of those feats put Thor on Supermans level of durability, impressive yes, but not Superman impressive, and youre over exaggerating and posting out of context scans
#286 Posted by difficlus (10659 posts) - - Show Bio
@651 said:
" thor throws miloijnor at flash andblows him up instantly "
how can he when flash punches him 1 billion times before he reacts, steals his speed so he cant move then dumps him in the speed force. remember each of his punches are enough to KO a kryptonian in one blow.
#287 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@651 said:
" thor throws miloijnor at flash andblows him up instantly "
Flash dodges then proceeds to land a million Superman level punches in an instant leaving Thor a bloody and broken mess
#288 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@Zoom: 

it'sfrom  Thor126 Whom The Gods Would destroy his father made him throw the hammer away it's during a fight with hercules "

CONTEXT 

Why did his father want him to throw away his hammer?  What was he trying to achieve.  It shouldn't take days for you to explain a scan.
#289 Posted by xD34DP001x (268 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR with a bloody curbstomp on flash

#290 Posted by WhiteLantern#1 (823 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash. He has defeated pc mongul, when toe to toe with the spectre, was the deciding facter vs the COIE Antimonitor, has been called BY THE Antimonitor the most dangerous man in the universe, he has defeated a powerful god in steppenwolf.
#291 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5474 posts) - - Show Bio
@WhiteLantern#1 said:
" Flash. He has defeated pc mongul, when toe to toe with the spectre, was the deciding facter vs the COIE Antimonitor, has been called BY THE Antimonitor the most dangerous man in the universe, he has defeated a powerful god in steppenwolf. "
PC feats don't count. 

When did he ever do something so preposterous?  

By destroying a machine built by the AM. 

Because he could traverse universes and dimensions by altering his vibrational frequency.  

Feats for Steppenwolf demanded. 
#292 Edited by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio

@CosmicSpiral
said:

" @Thor's hammmer: Jesus Christ, CONTEXT. 

@MzombieX: Thor hasn't had decent speed feats in a long time. "

Maybe that's true ... as far as Thor currently, I think there is much we don't know what he is capable of. Why would one of such power as beyond Odin feel the need to display the full extent of his power when dealing on Midgard or with mortals. He often doesn't unleash the full breadth of his power as maybe he would in the dimension of Asgard. it could tear the Earth apart that he has great affection for and why would he do such. He has been said in the past that he is here to learn and observe and has gone as far as to tell the Avengers he doesn't decicively end battles when he easily could early on to almost ... let them feel like they are contributing something and not overshadow them and see what depths of courage they can reach. 

I'm not taking away from Flash's obvious power. The fact that I've chosen to comment on this post is because this battle had started to really interest me considering the skill set that Flash has to work with. Although I still feel that Thor could in some situations win this considering the vast powers he has at his disposal. What it inevitably comes down to is if he is durable enough to withstand the attack that Flash would most likely make striking first. I simply believe that if Supes can take it why not Thor. He is being underestimated here. Next time Superman shows he can survive the Apocalypse (Ragnarok) then someone let me know. 

As far as the speed force causing Thor to be immovable, one thing I have learned from reading Thor comics is that the God does not take well to being restrained by forces that assume to be greater than his own to which he goes blood lust. He is very stubborn. Separate him from Mjolnir and suddenly they both do whatever it takes to make sure they are within reach of each other and that power. Thor can rearrange molecules, Alter matter, Mentally manipulate, produce anti-matter, drain power from his foes as well as give it, strip enchantments, Heal, affect Magnetism on a planetary scale, etc. Mjolnir can open rifts in dimensions and track targets like a heat seeking missile. What's to stop Mjolnir from being sent to hunt Flash and perhaps open a rift and simply target him ripping through the dimensional speed force and appearing right in front of his face to slam him in the head mid sprint? Not sure this could happen, but with the skill sets it has, can it be said this isn't possible? teleportation is faster than speed feats. I have a feeling that Thor would not allow himself to be bound by the speed force's inertia holding him in place. I do believe he could take a punch. I also think if he does take the initial strike that he would simply be able to light his entire being up with the full force of mystic lightning he can generate, followed by Hurricanes enough to shred a planet and rains, tidal waves, floods, etc. at any point, conducting like a live wire on a wet ground, Flash were to attempt to touch Thor or remain in his prescence in the surrounding area, he would be like a baby sticking a fork in a light socket. Not to mention Thor doesn't have to be moving even if the speed force does hold him in place because he can do this with his will alone and Thor's mastery over the storm has never been anything less than inexhaustable. Flash would have no choice but to run and run far and fast. This could result in a stalemate unless Thor decides to bring about armageddon on the planet in the form of storm or fly into the sky and shatter the planet with a crushing blow and end this. This is simply a scenario of different types and of course it could go another way in Flash's favor, but I don't agree this fight with Flash is simply a given in the least bit and I think it could be said that this fight could also be Thor's as well. I think I've given more than enough examples of how Thor could take this fight. Of course there is always, Flash speed blitzes and crushes Thor immediately upon impact if you choose to agree that Thor would go down that easily. I have never been given any indication in reading a Thor comic that taking him out is quite that simple or least of all a FACT, these are opinions and yes that is directed to you FinalStar86.

Thor creates a storm in the dimension of Asgard of such fury that it is felt on Midgard and destroys everything in its path. 
Odin must calm his sons temper and reverse the damage done.
#293 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio

An  example of why Flash wouldn't want anything to do with Thor after initial attack.
Thor radiates Lightning from his total being 

Thor resisting being held immovable. 
His molecules being frozen on a molecular level and yet they are the molecular structure of a God 
and he cannot be held 

Thor's molceular structure cannot even be disintegrated by decay's touch

Thor's very soul causes Mephisto great pain  

#294 Posted by WhiteLantern#1 (823 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @WhiteLantern#1 said:
" Flash. He has defeated pc mongul, when toe to toe with the spectre, was the deciding facter vs the COIE Antimonitor, has been called BY THE Antimonitor the most dangerous man in the universe, he has defeated a powerful god in steppenwolf. "
PC feats don't count.  When did he ever do something so preposterous?   By destroying a machine built by the AM.  Because he could traverse universes and dimensions by altering his vibrational frequency.   Feats for Steppenwolf demanded.  "

It says the Flash. As far as I'm concerned ALL feats count. Doesn't matter how he did it he did it none the less. Your trying to say  "so what big deal? Disallowing feats as proof.  

Do you want Steppenwolf feats or the fight between Flash and Steppenwolf?
#295 Posted by CylonDorado (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, based on that crazy thing he did that killed Darkseid in Final Crisis. If Thor threw his hammer at him, Flash would make it so it hits Thor.
#296 Posted by WhiteLantern#1 (823 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral:

IDK who you think wins. PC or not feats are feats, And the CURRENT Wally is more powerful than PC Barry anyways. This just says the Flash so either way, he wins.
#297 Posted by Night Thrasher (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, not a stomp. Speed goes heavy to Flash, but Thor has enough advantage in every other category. Flash beats lower level Norse Gods though. Loki, Balder(maybe), Loki, Tyr, Enchantress, and the Warriors Three would be exceptions.

#298 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5474 posts) - - Show Bio
@WhiteLantern#1 said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @WhiteLantern#1 said:
PC feats don't count.  When did he ever do something so preposterous?   By destroying a machine built by the AM.  Because he could traverse universes and dimensions by altering his vibrational frequency.   Feats for Steppenwolf demanded.  "
It says the Flash. As far as I'm concerned ALL feats count. Doesn't matter how he did it he did it none the less. Your trying to say  "so what big deal? Disallowing feats as proof.   Do you want Steppenwolf feats or the fight between Flash and Steppenwolf? "
PC feats don't count because we're talking about current Flash. No matter which Flash (Garrick, Allen, West, whatever) the OP states, only feats after COIE matter.  

I want feats and description of Steppenwolf's powers. I want to know what happens during the fight.   

@WhiteLantern#1 said:
" @CosmicSpiral:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
  IDK who you think wins. PC or not feats are feats, And the CURRENT Wally is more powerful than PC Barry anyways. This just says the Flash so either way, he wins. "
The first set of scans is not impressive considering that Mongul was clearly injured even before Flash punched him for the KO. Additionally, Mongul is not known for his speed.  

The second set needs context. COIE AM's power bungees up and down during the series; how powerful is he there?  

He destroys the machine. That has no relevance in a fight.  

I don't know who Flash is fighting there. It's a nice trick though.  

Something happened way before those scans. Flash is already speaking of the Spectre being weakened. From the dialogue Flash is obviously being controlled, as well as the fact that he can't fly in space but somehow does anyway. 
#299 Posted by WhiteLantern#1 (823 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @WhiteLantern#1 said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @WhiteLantern#1 said:
It says the Flash. As far as I'm concerned ALL feats count. Doesn't matter how he did it he did it none the less. Your trying to say  "so what big deal? Disallowing feats as proof.   Do you want Steppenwolf feats or the fight between Flash and Steppenwolf? "
PC feats don't count because we're talking about current Flash. No matter which Flash (Garrick, Allen, West, whatever) the OP states, only feats after COIE matter.  

I want feats and description of Steppenwolf's powers. I want to know what happens during the fight.   

@WhiteLantern#1 said:
" @CosmicSpiral:

IDK who you think wins. PC or not feats are feats, And the CURRENT Wally is more powerful than PC Barry anyways. This just says the Flash so either way, he wins. "
The first set of scans is not impressive considering that Mongul was clearly injured even before Flash punched him for the KO. Additionally, Mongul is not known for his speed.   The second set needs context. COIE AM's power bungees up and down during the series; how powerful is he there?   He destroys the machine. That has no relevance in a fight.   I don't know who Flash is fighting there. It's a nice trick though.   Something happened way before those scans. Flash is already speaking of the Spectre being weakened. From the dialogue Flash is obviously being controlled, as well as the fact that he can't fly in space but somehow does anyway.  "

He is the General and Uncle for Darkseids army and is basically DS without the OE. And actually no Mongul was not weakened or injured this is how the fight starts.... 

at all he was threatening to rip the Flash apart. As for the AM scans. Its Barry in the final battle vs COIE and the AM called Barry the most dangerous man in the universe. And ACTUALLY the Spectre is Jim Corrigan, he has been mind controlled and its the Flash thats kicking his ass because no one else can catch him and fight him. 

The point his Flash has beaten people stronger, faster, and literally far more powerful than Thor. Thor has NEVER dealt with anyone faster than the Flash. Nor with the all the Flash's abilities. Speed Steal, Infinite Mass Punch, Accelerated healing factor (hulk/wolvering have this), Moves far faster than light, Vibration of molecules, Intagibility... Ect... If you are arguing for Thor then state your case..? Anyways I've stated my points and this fight is over before Thor could blink. Thanks
#300 Posted by JoelPichardo (72 posts) - - Show Bio
@WhiteLantern#1:
exactly you took the words straight out my mouth