This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for manx422
#201 Posted by manx422 (486 posts) - - Show Bio

 Flash

Avatar image for quntumking
#202 Posted by Quntumking (253 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say thor. I like the Flash but thor can fly, has super strenght , is a god , can take more punishment , can travel between dimension's , control the element's , and  can apparently raise the dead with the odin force.

Avatar image for comicstooge
#203 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

 

"

No. Thor could fly into space, cancelling out any speed advantage that the Flash has, then simply send Mjolnir to catch and kill him on Earth or do something cool like send Mjolnir to bring the Flash into space and watch him explode.

"
This.
Avatar image for xan84
#204 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio


Quntumking

 

Where does it say Thor has the OF here ?????

 

Also all those things he can do are irrelevant .. Because he will never even have time to blink before Flash runs around the globe 100 times, drinks some beer and then punches him some 1000 times.

Flash stomps this because he is the only one that can actualy hit before this fight is over.

Avatar image for ferro_vida
#205 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge said:
"  
"

No. Thor could fly into space, cancelling out any speed advantage that the Flash has, then simply send Mjolnir to catch and kill him on Earth or do something cool like send Mjolnir to bring the Flash into space and watch him explode.

"
This. "
Ghost Rider has outrun Mjolnir, so I think flash can. Besides, he can just steal the speed of the hammer in mid-flight. Besides, wouldn't Thor need it to fly?
Avatar image for thevindicator
#206 Posted by TheVindicator (448 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Thor much better but it just seems like the flash would be too fast. He would move faster than Thors thought processes. And faster than Mjolnir.

Avatar image for joelpichardo
#207 Posted by JoelPichardo (72 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha:
its not just his speed that makes him invincible
Avatar image for joelpichardo
#208 Posted by JoelPichardo (72 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:
ikr
Avatar image for karrob
#209 Posted by karrob (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

????

Avatar image for britt601
#210 Posted by Britt601 (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm. I'll say Thor because of his ability to fly. But Flash's zip-zapping everywhere has got me questioning my pick...
Avatar image for difficlus
#211 Edited by difficlus (10659 posts) - - Show Bio
@Britt601: flash steals thor speed before he can even blink. he has attosecond reaction time. thor has like 1 nanosecond at best. 1 attosecond is 1 billion times faster. Flash runs 100 million itmes faster than light on average days, goes trillions of times faster if needed.. Thor spins his mjonir at twice the speed at light. haha.  
    
    
saves half a million people form an already exploded nuclear bomb in a picoseconds. that 1000 times faster than Thor can even react or think. the bomb has already exploded before the got there and he outrun the fireball going to and fro 56 kilometers to save people 1 at a time. damn!lol.
Avatar image for britt601
#212 Posted by Britt601 (461 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus:
So........basically flash wins right?  Those picos and attosecond threw me off, even though you explained it, lol.
Avatar image for difficlus
#213 Edited by difficlus (10659 posts) - - Show Bio
@Britt601:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeptosecond 
for more explanations. lol. 
each magnitide is 1000 times faster than the last. so the more you go up you multiply my 1000. so from nanosecond to attosecond is 1000(picosecond) times 1000(femtosecond) times 1000(finally arrive at attosecond). so 1 billion.  
from 1 second to 1 nanosecond is 1000(millisecond) times 1000(microsecond) times 1000(finally arrive at nanosecond). 
Avatar image for mkf30
#214 Posted by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

Avatar image for mzombiex
#215 Edited by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio

   

Thor is often seen in Marvel dealing with speedsters, so I have to go with Thor on this. He has been seen flying at three times the speed of light. Not to mention teleportation through opening rifts in dimensions.  
He has caught Hermes the Greek God of speed and he sees the world on a different level of reaction time. I don't see how Flash gets close enough to do any damage to an invulnerable Thor, but if he does come in close then area of effect body Godblast or chain lightning takes out the flash and everything within a good portion of the surrounding area. That or a hurricane level force wind sweeps up the speedster and pulls him in for a final crushing blow.  

 I've read the rest of the posts this time,  which I normally do but kinda skimmed over a bit due to how many there were already, so i'm editing by adding a few more comments in response:

 I'm still really just not convinced that Flash has the capability to harm Thor to any devastating extent even if he manages to stay out of reach then it's a neutral battle. 
The throwing a pebble at him theory brought up earlier sounds pretty ridiculous to me to be honest considering Thor can stand in the core of the sun practically drinking in solar flares and shrug off Planet destroying explosives. If anything is done to attempt to remove Thor from Mjolnir by Flash then Mjolnir goes beast all over Flash for attempting to do so. 
 
I've always thought in the past that Flash could move at light speed or perhaps just beyond but now I'm hearing talk of billions or trillions of times beyond light and this is what peaked my interest in this post. If it's around light speed then Thor definitely has no problem with this fight, but if it's trillions then I'm thinking the only way this ends is with Thor having to use his ties with the Sky and the Earth to tear the planet apart and thus kill Flash if he decides to run to the other side. 
There is a chance that Odin force or the ties with Mjolnir would not allow Thor to be bound in place by the means of "momentum stealing" but since this is something I haven't encountered in Marvel with Thor then it's hard to show evidence of that.  
Either way if Bound in place before he can fly, Thor could still will the destruction of the planet while Flash simply breaks every bone in his body on Thor. The concentration of every hurricane and electrical storm on the planet and earth shattering quakes surrounding Thor shouldn't allow Flash to remain anywhere near him without certain death no matter how fast. I have seen Thor emit not only lightning from his every being but emit a force God Blast AOE style through the ground in a massive shockwave. This is a way to deal with Flash who is making any contact with Thor and it would insta kill him. 

 
 


Thor executing the Godblast Area of Effect

 
 

This one above is for the crazy Thor isn't bulletproof talk

 
 
Avatar image for gt_man
#216 Posted by GT-Man (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

flash
Avatar image for difficlus
#217 Edited by difficlus (10659 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX: flying at 3 times speed of light wont help with someone who travels 100 billion times faster and light and has attosecond reaction time.   an attosecond is one quintillionth of a second. To put this in perspective, one attosecond is to one second, what one second is to the age of the universe. thor doesnt even have FTL reaction time (moving his limps that fast) he cna only fly at that speed. before he can process a thought he is either in the speedforce or KOed or in Space. or cant move any of his muscles.  
Read my post to know why 
PS Flash has easily dodged captain marvels Shazan lighting, Supermans Heat vision (which travel at the speed of light) and even stated that the blast appeared to be standing still, Superman Primes Punches and blitzed a white martian before he could think or react, white martian have kryptonian level reaction time which is FTL.
Avatar image for mzombiex
#218 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
"@MzombieX: thor doesnt even have FTL reaction time (moving his limps that fast) he cna only fly at that speed. 
 
Actually he does have that reaction time and has displayed it fairly often in various forms. One example is this ... 
reacting to a light or energy beam and then turning and throwing Mjolnir fast enough to still cut it off in mid strike before reaching its target.
 
 

That being said I do see your point and that is still hardly the speed that Flash works in. How again was it exactly that he could deal with Thor physically to harm someone like him? Maybe I need to go back and read a few more posts. I know he can vibrate his molecules and such, but if he makes physical contact at all, wouldn't an AOE electrically charged Thor along with the Earth he's standing on still incapacitate him if he makes any contact? I'll look into Flash a bit more. Been awhile since I read a Flash comic to be honest. 
Thanks for the response man.
Avatar image for mzombiex
#219 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @ComicStooge said:
"  
"

No. Thor could fly into space, cancelling out any speed advantage that the Flash has, then simply send Mjolnir to catch and kill him on Earth or do something cool like send Mjolnir to bring the Flash into space and watch him explode.

"
This. "
Ghost Rider has outrun Mjolnir, so I think flash can. Besides, he can just steal the speed of the hammer in mid-flight. Besides, wouldn't Thor need it to fly? "

Actually Thor can fly or summon storms without Mjolnir, Mjolnir just increses his power in even more epic proportions. I've seen him fly or simply hover by summoning wind much like Storm of the X-men would.  
Flash would not be able to grab hold of or remove Mjolnir from Thor by taking it in mid flight though, if that's what you mean. That would be the absolute worst thing he could try and do if he was to win. 
 
By the way, anyone know if it was ever made clear if this was Odin force Thor or no OF? To Xan though, I would have to say that I'm not sure 1000 punches would be a great idea.  
Sounds like Flash with pulverized bones from his knuckles to his shoulders to me. We're talking about a guy who has withstood the weight of a Neutron Star bearing down on him and can shrug off and walk away from an exploding planet. It would have to be done another way. I swear, if he starts punching Thor then Thor wins this all the way.
Avatar image for zoom
#220 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol@ the random Beta Ray Bill scans.
Avatar image for supreme_cosmic
#221 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (914 posts) - - Show Bio

It is hard to have a speedster lose without BS as stated by a dc writer. Even the way Thor caught quick silver seemed BS and uninspired. so I guess that is his only prayer against the much quicker Flash. Flash wins a fair match

Avatar image for finalstar86
#222 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX:Thor has never dealt with someone with even 1% of the Flashes speed, Jay Garrick was able to easily surpass the speed of light before the IC and he would easily defeat Thor, the faster Flashes such as Bart or Barry would demolish Thor in a fraction of a second
Avatar image for mzombiex
#223 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @MzombieX:Thor has never dealt with someone with even 1% of the Flashes speed, Jay Garrick was able to easily surpass the speed of light before the IC and he would easily defeat Thor, the faster Flashes such as Bart or Barry would demolish Thor in a fraction of a second "

Does Flash regularly deal with and go around punching Immortals that can destroy the very planet Flash is standing on with the will of his God Force?
Avatar image for thor_s_hammmer
#224 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:

"@Zoom:  the hammer returned from the edge of the galaxy in under30 seconds thats what I take it to mean byt goodnight we can continue this in the morning "


Context.  Noun.  The set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.    
 
That is to say, why was he throwing the hammer? 
 
I mean, Thor is saying that it will take some time for it to come back and that he only needs to be seperated from it for sixty seconds so he has all the time he needs.  Now you may read that and say "All the time he needs to chill out without his hammer cause he just wants to float there for awhile" but I read that and say "He's throwing his hammer, which gives him more than the sixty seconds he needs to turn back into human form." 
 
So since it isn't clear exactly what is happening in the scan, you need to provide context, what is going on before or after, what Thor is trying to accomplish, so that your point can be proven. "

 
hoiow at all does throwing the hammer give him more time if it' out of his hand for more than 60 seconds he turns back into Dr blake so in under 60 seconds it reached the edge of the glaxy and returned  
Avatar image for zoom
#225 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
"hoiow at all does throwing the hammer give him more time if it' out of his hand for more than 60 seconds he turns back into Dr blake so in under 60 seconds it reached the edge of the glaxy and returned   "

Context, please, so that everyone understands what is happening so that you can prove your point. 
 
Otherwise, it looks like you just grabbed a scan off a respect thread and don't really know what you're talking about.
Avatar image for thor_s_hammmer
#226 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom: 
 
it'sfrom  Thor126 Whom The Gods Would destroy his father made him throw the hammer away it's during a fight with hercules
Avatar image for finalstar86
#227 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @MzombieX:Thor has never dealt with someone with even 1% of the Flashes speed, Jay Garrick was able to easily surpass the speed of light before the IC and he would easily defeat Thor, the faster Flashes such as Bart or Barry would demolish Thor in a fraction of a second "
Does Flash regularly deal with and go around punching Immortals that can destroy the very planet Flash is standing on with the will of his God Force? "
Thor won't get a chance to destroy the planet, he'll be dead before he could blink.
Avatar image for thor_s_hammmer
#228 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: 
 
I don't know if Flash has ever killed anyone as durable as Thor but he could definetly knock him out before he could blink
Avatar image for mzombiex
#229 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @MzombieX said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @MzombieX:Thor has never dealt with someone with even 1% of the Flashes speed, Jay Garrick was able to easily surpass the speed of light before the IC and he would easily defeat Thor, the faster Flashes such as Bart or Barry would demolish Thor in a fraction of a second "
Does Flash regularly deal with and go around punching Immortals that can destroy the very planet Flash is standing on with the will of his God Force? "
Thor won't get a chance to destroy the planet, he'll be dead before he could blink. "

How exactly is he killing Odin Force Thor again? I understand he's fast but I'm unclear what he is killing him with before Thor tears everything around him apart with simply a thought using his Odinforce and storm.  
Maybe I missed something in the posts. It's possible cause there are alot of responses, so I apologize. Is this still the Flash shatters his own body slamming himself into Thor with his fragile bones theory?
Avatar image for thor_s_hammmer
#230 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX: 
 
if the flash reaches infinite mass he should theoretically become infinetly durable
Avatar image for finalstar86
#231 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @MzombieX said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @MzombieX:Thor has never dealt with someone with even 1% of the Flashes speed, Jay Garrick was able to easily surpass the speed of light before the IC and he would easily defeat Thor, the faster Flashes such as Bart or Barry would demolish Thor in a fraction of a second "
Does Flash regularly deal with and go around punching Immortals that can destroy the very planet Flash is standing on with the will of his God Force? "
Thor won't get a chance to destroy the planet, he'll be dead before he could blink. "
How exactly is he killing Odin Force Thor again? I understand he's fast but I'm unclear what he is killing him with before Thor tears everything around him apart with simply a thought using his Odinforce and storm.  Maybe I missed something in the posts. It's possible cause there are alot of responses, so I apologize. Is this still the Flash shatters his own body slamming himself into Thor with his fragile bones theory? "
This isn't Odin Force Thor, Flash can hit just as hard if not harder then Superman can so Thor is going to get hammered with a thousand light speed punches before he could blink.  You must not understand the concept of mass force acceleration, Flash hits hard enough to harm Superman who's durability dwarfs Thor's 
Avatar image for mzombiex
#232 Edited by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:
Why isn't this Odin Force Thor? Others in this thread have discussed Odin Force and it was never mentioned in the setup that this was some classic Thor. Is this also a classic Flash that travels just above light speed?  
As far as I know Thor is simply Thor now and that's who he is. I've also heard comments made in the earlier posts that Flash has broken his hand on Supes by the way. Doesn't matter either way, if he is consistantly punching him then he is standing infront of him and if his fist connects with Thor, and I doubt it will be the hardest by far that Thor has ever been hit, then the lightning that I mentioned which could be radiating from his entire being is hitting Flash with mystic lightning or Godblast that Flash could not possibly survive. It would be him choosing to slam his hand into the worst kind of ultimate electric fence that Flash could imagine. Granted this is just one scenario, but something that could very easily be done.
Avatar image for thor_s_hammmer
#233 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @MzombieX said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @MzombieX said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @MzombieX:Thor has never dealt with someone with even 1% of the Flashes speed, Jay Garrick was able to easily surpass the speed of light before the IC and he would easily defeat Thor, the faster Flashes such as Bart or Barry would demolish Thor in a fraction of a second "
Does Flash regularly deal with and go around punching Immortals that can destroy the very planet Flash is standing on with the will of his God Force? "
Thor won't get a chance to destroy the planet, he'll be dead before he could blink. "
How exactly is he killing Odin Force Thor again? I understand he's fast but I'm unclear what he is killing him with before Thor tears everything around him apart with simply a thought using his Odinforce and storm.  Maybe I missed something in the posts. It's possible cause there are alot of responses, so I apologize. Is this still the Flash shatters his own body slamming himself into Thor with his fragile bones theory? "
This isn't Odin Force Thor, Flash can hit just as hard if not harder then Superman can so Thor is going to get hammered with a thousand light speed punches before he could blink.  You must not understand the concept of mass force acceleration, Flash hits hard enough to harm Superman who's durability dwarfs Thor's  "

exageration
Avatar image for finalstar86
#234 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:Fact, Supermans physically makes Thor look like a girl scout
 
@MzombieX said:
" @FinalStar86: Why isn't this Odin Force Thor? Others in this thread have discussed Odin Force and it was never mentioned in the setup that this was some classic Thor. Is this also a classic Flash that travels just above light speed?  As far as I know Thor is simply Thor now and that's who he is. I've also heard comments made in the earlier posts that Flash has broken his hand on Supes by the way. "
Unless this is specifically stated we assume this is Thor at regular levels.  Also Classic Flash was Jay Garrick, their have been four primary Flashes.  
Do you have a scan of Flash breaking his hand on Superman? Because that never happened, in fact I've seen scans of Flash pounding on Superman
Avatar image for thor_s_hammmer
#235 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Thor's hammmer:Fact, Supermans physically makes Thor look like a girl scout
 
@MzombieX said:
" @FinalStar86: Why isn't this Odin Force Thor? Others in this thread have discussed Odin Force and it was never mentioned in the setup that this was some classic Thor. Is this also a classic Flash that travels just above light speed?  As far as I know Thor is simply Thor now and that's who he is. I've also heard comments made in the earlier posts that Flash has broken his hand on Supes by the way. "
Unless this is specifically stated we assume this is Thor at regular levels.  Also Classic Flash was Jay Garrick, their have been four primary Flashes.   Do you have a scan of Flash breaking his hand on Superman? Because that never happened, in fact I've seen scans of Flash pounding on Superman "


Fact Superman doesn't have feats to back that statemeant up
Avatar image for finalstar86
#236 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:Actually, he does, physically Thor has never been close to Superman's level especially in terms of speed and durability. 
Avatar image for thor_s_hammmer
#237 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Thor's hammmer:Actually, he does, physically Thor has never been close to Superman's level especially in terms of speed and durability.  "

speed agree durability what has superman taken that is just so far beyonfd anything Thor could take
Avatar image for cosmicspiral
#238 Edited by CosmicSpiral (5474 posts) - - Show Bio

This match hinges on Flash's attitude toward his opponent. Despite what DC fanboys says, Thor has considerable reflex feats and several that put him on light-speed level. Going at Mach 1, Mach 10, or even Mach 20 won't result in a Flash win. He has to go all out and exploit all his powers. Thor also has several methods of decisively beating Flash; however, he hasn't displayed them in years or even decades. 

Avatar image for mzombiex
#239 Edited by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless you can tell me that Flash hits with enough force to shatter far beyond multiple planets causing him to one shot Thor then the idea of him standing in front of Thor at whatever speed, Thor with odin Force or not, is suicide. He could easily cause himself to radiate a full body electrical field and supercharge the earth beneath Flash's feet within a vast range of where he is standing. If Flash would like to run along that or put his hands on Thor he is dead.
Avatar image for finalstar86
#240 Edited by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX said:

" Unless you can tell me that Flash hits with enough force to shatter far beyond multiple planets causing him to one shot Thor then the idea of him standing in front of Thor at whatever speed, Thor with odin Force or not, is suicide. He could easily cause himself to radiate a full body electrical field and supercharge the earth beneath Flashes feet within a vast range of where he is standing. If Flash would like to run along that or put his hands on Thor he is dead. "

Why would he need to cause enough force to shatter multipe planets? You seem to forget that weaker characters like Namor and freaking Wonder Man have stalemated Thor and beaten him in the past.  Infinite Mass Punch has force equal to a white dwarf star, Thor's head would fly clean off of his shoulders and even without it, a few thousand Superman level punches would definitely kill Thor
Avatar image for thor_s_hammmer
#241 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
"@MzombieX said:

" Unless you can tell me that Flash hits with enough force to shatter far beyond multiple planets causing him to one shot Thor then the idea of him standing in front of Thor at whatever speed, Thor with odin Force or not, is suicide. He could easily cause himself to radiate a full body electrical field and supercharge the earth beneath Flashes feet within a vast range of where he is standing. If Flash would like to run along that or put his hands on Thor he is dead. "

Why would he need to cause enough force to shatter multipe planets? You seem to forget that weaker characters like Namor and freaking Wonder Man have stalemated Thor and beaten him in the past.  Infinite Mass Punch has force equal to a white dwarf star, Thor's head would fly clean off of his shoulders and even without it, a few thousand Superman level punches would definitely kill Thor "

everyone has low showing Thor has also taken planet shattering Blows and blasts From skyfather's and Far higher multiple blasts from celestials sun dips ans supernova's and also when the Hell has Namor beat Thor I've only read 2 canon fight's between the 2 and one resulted in Namor getting punched out with the first left Thor Threw and the other had a whole lot of Thor not trying to hurt Namor and then just through him a couple miles out to sea
Avatar image for finalstar86
#242 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: You know what actually, I think I am thinking of a Thor clone that Namor beat, but I do know that Wonder Man has stalemated him in the past. 
Avatar image for thor_s_hammmer
#243 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: 
 
I think your probably right on that I have scenr Wonder man say something like " and I'm the guy that laid Thor low once" or something along those lines but when Thor acctually chose to use his other powers againt him he one shotted him too
Avatar image for mzombiex
#244 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
"@MzombieX said:

" Unless you can tell me that Flash hits with enough force to shatter far beyond multiple planets causing him to one shot Thor then the idea of him standing in front of Thor at whatever speed, Thor with odin Force or not, is suicide. He could easily cause himself to radiate a full body electrical field and supercharge the earth beneath Flashes feet within a vast range of where he is standing. If Flash would like to run along that or put his hands on Thor he is dead. "

Why would he need to cause enough force to shatter multipe planets? You seem to forget that weaker characters like Namor and freaking Wonder Man have stalemated Thor and beaten him in the past.  Infinite Mass Punch has force equal to a white dwarf star, Thor's head would fly clean off of his shoulders and even without it, a few thousand Superman level punches would definitely kill Thor "

Thor has withstood the weight of a full Neutron Star. the weight of multiple planets forcing down on him. He has survived an exploding sun and stood casually in the core of the sun. He has taken an explosive missle designed to destroy a planet straight to the head and walked away unscathed, the list goes on and on.
Avatar image for finalstar86
#245 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
"@MzombieX said:

" Unless you can tell me that Flash hits with enough force to shatter far beyond multiple planets causing him to one shot Thor then the idea of him standing in front of Thor at whatever speed, Thor with odin Force or not, is suicide. He could easily cause himself to radiate a full body electrical field and supercharge the earth beneath Flashes feet within a vast range of where he is standing. If Flash would like to run along that or put his hands on Thor he is dead. "

Why would he need to cause enough force to shatter multipe planets? You seem to forget that weaker characters like Namor and freaking Wonder Man have stalemated Thor and beaten him in the past.  Infinite Mass Punch has force equal to a white dwarf star, Thor's head would fly clean off of his shoulders and even without it, a few thousand Superman level punches would definitely kill Thor "
Thor has withstood the weight of a full Neutron Star. the weight of multiple planets forcing down on him. He has survived an exploding sun and stood casually in the core of the sun. He has taken an explosive missle designed to destroy a planet straight to the head and walked away unscathed, the list goes on and on. "
Yeah? Superman has survived black holes, reality alteration, super novas, molecular manipulation, his durability is beyond Thors and Flash has harmed him
It's really not debateable, Flash can and will kill Thor in this fight with punches alone.
Avatar image for cosmicspiral
#246 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5474 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
Yeah? Superman has survived black holes, reality alteration, super novas, molecular manipulation
So has Thor. Superman held a miniature black hole in his hands for a short period of time. Pretty sure the molecular manipulation feat was Pre-COIE as well.  
Avatar image for thor_s_hammmer
#247 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @MzombieX said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
"@MzombieX said:

" Unless you can tell me that Flash hits with enough force to shatter far beyond multiple planets causing him to one shot Thor then the idea of him standing in front of Thor at whatever speed, Thor with odin Force or not, is suicide. He could easily cause himself to radiate a full body electrical field and supercharge the earth beneath Flashes feet within a vast range of where he is standing. If Flash would like to run along that or put his hands on Thor he is dead. "

Why would he need to cause enough force to shatter multipe planets? You seem to forget that weaker characters like Namor and freaking Wonder Man have stalemated Thor and beaten him in the past.  Infinite Mass Punch has force equal to a white dwarf star, Thor's head would fly clean off of his shoulders and even without it, a few thousand Superman level punches would definitely kill Thor "
Thor has withstood the weight of a full Neutron Star. the weight of multiple planets forcing down on him. He has survived an exploding sun and stood casually in the core of the sun. He has taken an explosive missle designed to destroy a planet straight to the head and walked away unscathed, the list goes on and on. "
Yeah? Superman has survived black holes, reality alteration, super novas, molecular manipulation, his durability is beyond Thors and Flash has harmed him It's really not debateable, Flash can and will kill Thor in this fight with punches alone. "

Thor has survived molecular manipulation, supernova's and reality alteration his = beta ray bill has survived black holes and the pull of 2 singularities so right now it still seems like Superman=Thor atleast in terms of durability  
Avatar image for finalstar86
#248 Posted by FinalStar86 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral: I'm pretty sure it was post crisis but you may be right
Avatar image for silver2467
#249 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Yeah? Superman has survived black holes, reality alteration, super novas, molecular manipulation
So has Thor. Superman held a miniature black hole in his hands for a short period of time. Pretty sure the molecular manipulation feat was Pre-COIE as well.   "
SuperMan also flew out of a black hole once though. 
Avatar image for cosmicspiral
#250 Edited by CosmicSpiral (5474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: Keep in mind that most of those showings were for Classic Thor. 
 
 @FinalStar86: Did it involve Superman being in some dark magical cavern and being magically transmuted?  
 

@Silver2467

said:

SuperMan also flew out of a black hole once though.  "

That's pretty cool. When did he do that?