This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Static your so wrong please pic up some old Thor comics. Thor can resist bullets pretty easily. You have been listening to too many things creator has said. Stones won't pierece Thors skin is flash throws them at high speeds does that even make sense to you?? thors been hit by missles that can take out entire planets I think he can take a few rocks. Thor has been hit by celestial fire as well. superman would be toast if hit by any of the two.So if you say Thor can get hurt by bullets Superman can get hurt by human punches and pillows and that would be a fact from now on.INVULNERABILITY: The following are historical examples of incredibly devastating forces that has been used against Thor. Thor has survived each of these highly Lethal attacks, and most of the time have come out unscathed. A) Thor has been on the receiving end of Zeus and Blitziana's LIGHTNING bolts. B) Thor withstood a barrage of ARTILLARY fire with ease, and a Heat Seeking Missile- see Thor480, and Thor-247; C) and in the J. Kirby's days Thor used to test his invulnerability by having a Cobalt Bomb explode next to him. D) Kang's Dissolution blast to the EXTREME did not fell Thor-Avengers-143, and in Avengers-295 Mechanosaurus struck Thor with a Megahertz Artillery fire that would easily destroy any vehicle to pieces- with no visible effect on Thor (Note: even bullets from a powerful sub-machine gun can't hope to accomplish the same amount of penetration or destruction that could a Megahertz artillery attack by Mechnanosaurus). In Avengers-5-pg 20- it explicitly stated that nothing, not even an ATOMIC BLAST could injure Thor, or his hammer. E) Thor resisted the full power of the Man from Saturn's Graviton ray-Thor-255. F) Thor withstood the Thermal Man's HEAT blast that could melt Tanks instantly, also, Thor was insensitive to the Lava Man's attack- see Avengers 5. In addition, Thor withstood a direct hit by Firelord's Cosmic Flame with absolutely no dire visible effect on him- Thor-306, and Ghost Rider's Flame proved to be totally ineffectual against Thor, as well- Avengers-214, and when the Planet Ego raised his internal heat temperature to the EXTREME, it had no affect on Thor-See Thor-133. G) Thor was unaffected by an Alien Freeze Ray-Avengers-14 (vol.1). H) In terms of indescribable sheer Magical, and Cosmic power, for instance, Thor was just temporarily stunned by Ego's pulsating energy attack that would, physically, have rendered AN ENTIRE RACE UNCOUNSCIOUS- Thor-133. In addition, Thor withstood blast by Odin-Thor-241, by the Celestials-Thor-300, and by a space Armada-Avengers-Annual7. However, the three most impressive testimony events that showed Thor's invulnerability, however, was when he, almost, took a direct hit by a Doomsday Bomb that was capable of destroying an entire planet, and soon after that explosion Thor felt from space to a planet called Pangoria-see Thor387. Also, Thor resisted the weight of Multitude of Planets-Thor Annual-9, and the Gravity of a Neutron Star-Thor-282. The other event took place when Thor paid an uninvited visit to ATUM in the Sun's core. If you think that this wasn't enough, Thor has survive incredible physical punishment by the likes of the Destroyer, Durok, the Mangog, Surtur- Thor-351, by the Devourer-Marvel Two In One-23, The Thermal Man, Terminus, the 300,000 ft. tall Rhun god when he swatted Thor aside-Thor220, and the Celestial- The One Above All- when he not only swatted Thor aside, but did hurled at him unnumbered tons of delicate machinery at him with no significant adverse effect on Thor-See Thor-288."

It's like every time you bring up Thor, you compare him to Superman. Anyway, Asgradians have been damaged by bullets before from machine guns. I have nothing else to say about this.

#102 Posted by Ace High (631 posts) - - Show Bio

So people seriously believe that Flash can take Odin?

#103 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:
"Static your so wrong please pic up some old Thor comics. Thor can resist bullets pretty easily. You have been listening to too many things creator has said. Stones won't pierece Thors skin is flash throws them at high speeds does that even make sense to you?? thors been hit by missles that can take out entire planets I think he can take a few rocks. Thor has been hit by celestial fire as well. superman would be toast if hit by any of the two.So if you say Thor can get hurt by bullets Superman can get hurt by human punches and pillows and that would be a fact from now on.INVULNERABILITY: The following are historical examples of incredibly devastating forces that has been used against Thor. Thor has survived each of these highly Lethal attacks, and most of the time have come out unscathed. A) Thor has been on the receiving end of Zeus and Blitziana's LIGHTNING bolts. B) Thor withstood a barrage of ARTILLARY fire with ease, and a Heat Seeking Missile- see Thor480, and Thor-247; C) and in the J. Kirby's days Thor used to test his invulnerability by having a Cobalt Bomb explode next to him. D) Kang's Dissolution blast to the EXTREME did not fell Thor-Avengers-143, and in Avengers-295 Mechanosaurus struck Thor with a Megahertz Artillery fire that would easily destroy any vehicle to pieces- with no visible effect on Thor (Note: even bullets from a powerful sub-machine gun can't hope to accomplish the same amount of penetration or destruction that could a Megahertz artillery attack by Mechnanosaurus). In Avengers-5-pg 20- it explicitly stated that nothing, not even an ATOMIC BLAST could injure Thor, or his hammer. E) Thor resisted the full power of the Man from Saturn's Graviton ray-Thor-255. F) Thor withstood the Thermal Man's HEAT blast that could melt Tanks instantly, also, Thor was insensitive to the Lava Man's attack- see Avengers 5. In addition, Thor withstood a direct hit by Firelord's Cosmic Flame with absolutely no dire visible effect on him- Thor-306, and Ghost Rider's Flame proved to be totally ineffectual against Thor, as well- Avengers-214, and when the Planet Ego raised his internal heat temperature to the EXTREME, it had no affect on Thor-See Thor-133. G) Thor was unaffected by an Alien Freeze Ray-Avengers-14 (vol.1). H) In terms of indescribable sheer Magical, and Cosmic power, for instance, Thor was just temporarily stunned by Ego's pulsating energy attack that would, physically, have rendered AN ENTIRE RACE UNCOUNSCIOUS- Thor-133. In addition, Thor withstood blast by Odin-Thor-241, by the Celestials-Thor-300, and by a space Armada-Avengers-Annual7. However, the three most impressive testimony events that showed Thor's invulnerability, however, was when he, almost, took a direct hit by a Doomsday Bomb that was capable of destroying an entire planet, and soon after that explosion Thor felt from space to a planet called Pangoria-see Thor387. Also, Thor resisted the weight of Multitude of Planets-Thor Annual-9, and the Gravity of a Neutron Star-Thor-282. The other event took place when Thor paid an uninvited visit to ATUM in the Sun's core. If you think that this wasn't enough, Thor has survive incredible physical punishment by the likes of the Destroyer, Durok, the Mangog, Surtur- Thor-351, by the Devourer-Marvel Two In One-23, The Thermal Man, Terminus, the 300,000 ft. tall Rhun god when he swatted Thor aside-Thor220, and the Celestial- The One Above All- when he not only swatted Thor aside, but did hurled at him unnumbered tons of delicate machinery at him with no significant adverse effect on Thor-See Thor-288."

It's like every time you bring up Thor, you compare him to Superman. Anyway, Asgradians have been damaged by bullets before from machine guns. I have nothing else to say about this."

Thats because I had to use that punch. That punch flash used on superman broke flashes entire arm. I was saying if he used that on Thor it be the same result. Yes those where the other asgardians. Thor is the prince for a reason. He is also the strongest for a reason. He is more dense then the others. Did you read all the stuff I posted there. All creator said was asgardians. He then made up a time Thor got hurt by a bullet. In reality he took those bullets.

#104 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Since when the hell can a guy like flash throw something at half the speed of light??."

If you pick an object up and runn with and then let it go itmoves forward at the same speed you were carrying it. Were you asleep in your science classes ?

"Do you notice some of the stuff you post??"

Yes, because I write it.

"And how on earth does he randomly find stones the shape of bullets?? When do you ever see a stone the shape of a bullet??"

I said the 'size of a bullet' and that was a for instance. He could pick up a nail or virtually any other object if Flash chose to.

When you quote someone, please do it correctly.

LEARN TO READ.

"Good god that whole post made no sense Also Bullets don't hurt Thor."

Now this is the 4th time you choose to ignore posted evidence. Why don't you go out and buy some of the older run of the Thor comic and try to read them. That showed many Asgardians being wounded by 'bullets'.

Then there has the been the very recent occurence of Hercules being shot by Ares, with bullets and wounded.

Let me guess you missed that as well ?

"Also who said this was gonna be a light speed fight??"

Since the Flash can move an attack at speeds up to the speed of light why should it not be a 'light speed fight' ?

"When flash fights he throws fast punches and crap but never at light speed."

Incorrect. You need to read more Flash comics.

"Do you even know Thors powers??"

Yes and better than you by the looks of it.

"Thor can make flash get magnetically attracted to a truck if he wanted. So you should look more into Thors power."

Actually Thor with the Thor (Odin) power can pretty much what he wants but let's not quibble shall we.

"What goes on in your head about Thor is he swings can get hurt by bullets and supermans fingers. None of that makes any bit of sense."

As Asgardians have been shown to be able to be wounded by bullets, just like the most physically powerful Olympian recently, it makes does make sense.

But as you are so filled with hatred and bitternesss as others have pointed out to me, you probably don't want to attempt to understand.

#105 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"All creator said was asgardians. He then made up a time Thor got hurt by a bullet. In reality he took those bullets."

Are you stupid ??

You must be stupid. No-one else can misread things quite like you.

Now for the 5th time, Hercules (in a recent issue of the Incredible Herc) was wounded by bullets. I did not say that Thor had been but as both have similar durability, Thor (as Aagardians are) could be wounded as.

#106 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"zee crusher says:
"All creator said was asgardians. He then made up a time Thor got hurt by a bullet. In reality he took those bullets."

Are you stupid ??

You must be stupid. No-one else can misread things quite like you.

Now for the 5th time, Hercules (in a recent issue of the Incredible Herc) was wounded by bullets. I did not say that Thor had been but as both have similar durability, Thor (as Aagardians are) could be wounded as.

"

You and me have had are differences, but trust me, this kid is in a whole different level.

#107 Posted by Ace High (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Which issue did Hercules get hurt by bullets? Not saying it didn't happen but in a more recent issue if getting his skin burnt off didn't hurt him how did bullets.

#108 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio

Ace High says:

"Which issue did Hercules get hurt by bullets? Not saying it didn't happen but in a more recent issue if getting his skin burnt off didn't hurt him how did bullets."

Wonder Woman's skin isn't effected by extreme temperatures. But, she can get hurt by bullets as well...

#109 Posted by Ace High (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats true I suppose, but she doesn't actually ever get him by them cause she can deflect them. But I still haven't seen Herc get hurt by bullets. Just seems a bit redundant someone whose main two powers are strength and invulnerability for him to be hurt by bullets.

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
#110 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares did it, but hurc wasnt really that hurt.

#111 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

Ace High says:

"Which issue did Hercules get hurt by bullets? Not saying it didn't happen but in a more recent issue if getting his skin burnt off didn't hurt him how did bullets."

In a very recent issue of the Incredible Herc.

The bullets clearly penetrated in to his torso.

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Ares did it, but hurc wasnt really that hurt."

The purpose of the attack was to use the bullets to deliver in a charge of hydra's blood, to Herc's bloodstream..

#112 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"You and me have had are differences, but trust me, this kid is in a whole different level."

You said it.

#113 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Vlad Tepes Dracula says:
"Ares did it, but hurc wasnt really that hurt."

The purpose of the attack was to use the bullets to deliver in a charge of hydra's blood, to Herc's bloodstream..

"

yup

#114 Posted by Danko (309 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Zee even a pebble when thrown at the speed of light can wipe out an entire city. And possibly more. A asteroid is as deadly as it is due to the sheer speed of which it hits an object. So a pebble at that speeds would be similarly devastating. However a asteroid moves at 40 miles per second. Light speed is 186,216 miles per second. So a pebble at that speeds is several orders of magnitude faster and thus as deadly as a much larger asteroid. The impact would turn thor into a pile of ash. "

I would love to see him do something like that!

#115 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

Zee even a pebble when thrown at the speed of light can wipe out an entire city. And possibly more. A asteroid is as deadly as it is due to the sheer speed of which it hits an object. So a pebble at that speeds would be similarly devastating. However a asteroid moves at 40 miles per second. Light speed is 186,216 miles per second. So a pebble at that speeds is several orders of magnitude faster and thus as deadly as a much larger asteroid. The impact would turn thor into a pile of ash.

#116 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

Also resistance to energy damage does not translate into resistance to piercing damage.

#117 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

Danko says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Zee even a pebble when thrown at the speed of light can wipe out an entire city. And possibly more. A asteroid is as deadly as it is due to the sheer speed of which it hits an object. So a pebble at that speeds would be similarly devastating. However a asteroid moves at 40 miles per second. Light speed is 186,216 miles per second. So a pebble at that speeds is several orders of magnitude faster and thus as deadly as a much larger asteroid. The impact would turn thor into a pile of ash. "

I would love to see him do something like that!"

By him do you mean thor or flash?

#118 Posted by Danko (309 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, sorry should have specified!

#119 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry to interrupt but isnt Thors hammer that fast aswell?

#120 Posted by Forever (4313 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"sorry to interrupt but isnt Thors hammer that fast aswell?"

It can move at least three times the speed of light, but he has to throw it first. When he moves to throw it, he's moving much faster then a normal human, even faster than Captain America can move, but nowhere near as fast as Flash is moving. So Flash should be able to attack him several times before Thor can even throw Mjolnir.

If Thor can weather those attacks, he might be able to increase his reaction time or cause a time dilation that would cause the same effect and allow him to battle Flash on an even playing field in regards to reaction time. But that's speculation on what he should be able to do (I have never actually seen him do this) and he would still have to survive Flash's initial attacks. If he can do so, Thor could win easily.

#121 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Vlad Tepes Dracula says:
"sorry to interrupt but isnt Thors hammer that fast aswell?"

It can move at least three times the speed of light, but he has to throw it first. When he moves to throw it, he's moving much faster then a normal human, even faster than Captain America can move, but nowhere near as fast as Flash is moving. So Flash should be able to attack him several times before Thor can even throw Mjolnir.

If Thor can weather those attacks, he might be able to increase his reaction time or cause a time dilation that would cause the same effect and allow him to battle Flash on an even playing field in regards to reaction time. But that's speculation on what he should be able to do (I have never actually seen him do this) and he would still have to survive Flash's initial attacks. If he can do so, Thor could win easily."

This is Thors hammer can be just like darkseids beam. This isn't a known thing among people. But if Thor can't find you he can throw his hammer at incredible speeds to find you for him.

Also Thors hammer can exceed three times the speed of light. One time he threw it to the farthest reaches of the galaxy and he only had 60 second before it could come back. It came back with that time. That means the hammer could have flown threw 200 to 400 billion solar systems and make it back in only second seconds. The only person in any comic who could do this is runner. He moves so fast he sometimes thinks he is teleporting thanos told him he wasn't.

Also flash doesn't have but one move to hurt Thor and that move won't even work. As for reaction time. Flash won't be going light speed in this fight because he'd have to work his way up there and if he misses while running he has to do it all over again. As for reaction Time Thors hit bullets coming at him at 5,000 ft per second. Thor evaded hela the death god whos one touch would kill him in about a second.

Thors fought and been able to hit Loki. For those of you who don't know Loki isn't slow at all. His speed is at the speed of thought. He's been able to evade Thors hammer at times with ease and look a little gay but he's fast. Thor was able to keep up with him at time.

#122 Posted by Ace High (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Well in a recent issue of Flash, I think infact the most recent one, as soon as Grodd saw him Flash couldn't do enough to put him down before he counter attacked. If Grodd can counter attack before Flash can put him down I am pretty sure Thor can. But speaking relatively Thor hasn't had the Thorforce for a long time and as a result there haven't been a large amount of feats showing his invulnerability but he is in essence on at least the same level as Odin who has destroyed galaxies before and has withstood the most powerful attacks from people like Thanos who is easily top tier within the marvel universe. Also Thor has been around for milennia in which he has been fighting for practically all of them. I mean when he got the Odinforce before Ragnarok he acted fast enough to restore the moon when it was destroyed before it had any adverse effect on the Earth. Plus at the end of the day Flash is the man but he is only human and is therefore suspectible to a heck of a lot more to lose than Thor is. Plus if Thor can take hits Superman's strongest hits (JLA/Avengers is canon) BEFORE he has the Odin force then I am pretty sure there is nothin' Flash can feasibly do to hurt him.

#123 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

Ace High says:

"Well in a recent issue of Flash, I think infact the most recent one, as soon as Grodd saw him Flash couldn't do enough to put him down before he counter attacked. If Grodd can counter attack before Flash can put him down I am pretty sure Thor can. But speaking relatively Thor hasn't had the Thorforce for a long time and as a result there haven't been a large amount of feats showing his invulnerability but he is in essence on at least the same level as Odin who has destroyed galaxies before and has withstood the most powerful attacks from people like Thanos who is easily top tier within the marvel universe. Also Thor has been around for milennia in which he has been fighting for practically all of them. I mean when he got the Odinforce before Ragnarok he acted fast enough to restore the moon when it was destroyed before it had any adverse effect on the Earth. Plus at the end of the day Flash is the man but he is only human and is therefore suspectible to a heck of a lot more to lose than Thor is. Plus if Thor can take hits Superman's strongest hits (JLA/Avengers is canon) BEFORE he has the Odin force then I am pretty sure there is nothin' Flash can feasibly do to hurt him. "

Thank god you here lol. One of the few people on this site that make sense.

#124 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Thank god you here lol. One of the few people on this site that make sense."

I don't think you should count yourself in amongst those there Zee.

#125 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"zee crusher says:
"Thank god you here lol. One of the few people on this site that make sense."

I don't think you should count yourself in amongst those there Zee.

"

Well when I do mention a canon mine isn't fan vote and I'm right. In methos blog he got a bunch of people to believe a fan vote fight was a real fight.

In here some guy went to wiki and thinks superman can wield Thors hammer.

I would metion galactus vs darkseid. That was as real as it could get.

#126 Posted by Forever (4313 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"This is Thors hammer can be just like darkseids beam. This isn't a known thing among people. But if Thor can't find you he can throw his hammer at incredible speeds to find you for him. Also Thors hammer can exceed three times the speed of light. One time he threw it to the farthest reaches of the galaxy and he only had 60 second before it could come back. It came back with that time. That means the hammer could have flown threw 200 to 400 billion solar systems and make it back in only second seconds. The only person in any comic who could do this is runner. He moves so fast he sometimes thinks he is teleporting thanos told him he wasn't. Also flash doesn't have but one move to hurt Thor and that move won't even work. As for reaction time. Flash won't be going light speed in this fight because he'd have to work his way up there and if he misses while running he has to do it all over again. As for reaction Time Thors hit bullets coming at him at 5,000 ft per second. Thor evaded hela the death god whos one touch would kill him in about a second. Thors fought and been able to hit Loki. For those of you who don't know Loki isn't slow at all. His speed is at the speed of thought. He's been able to evade Thors hammer at times with ease and look a little gay but he's fast. Thor was able to keep up with him at time."

Everyone knows all of that Zee. Youre ignoring what I said and what you said. He has to throw the hammer first. As soon as he throws it, it would move fast enough to hit Flash, though it could be argued that if Loki moves at the speed of thought and he was able to dodge the hammer then Mjolnir's typical speed would be slow enough for Flash to dodge it at least until Thor decided to throw it closer to the speed of light or faster. But to get back to the important part of both of our statements, no one was saying Mjolnir doesnt move fast enough to hit Flash, but that Thor can't throw it before Flash hits him multiple times. Mjolnir isn't moving any faster than Thor's superhuman but much slower than Flash, reaction time, until it leaves Thor's hand. Up until it leaves his hand Flash can attack Thor as many times as he wants to.

Now I agree that Thor would eventually win this fight, but you are continually downplaying the power of the DC characters and I am curious why you do so when these issues have been debated over and over again.

#127 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"zee crusher says:
"This is Thors hammer can be just like darkseids beam. This isn't a known thing among people. But if Thor can't find you he can throw his hammer at incredible speeds to find you for him. Also Thors hammer can exceed three times the speed of light. One time he threw it to the farthest reaches of the galaxy and he only had 60 second before it could come back. It came back with that time. That means the hammer could have flown threw 200 to 400 billion solar systems and make it back in only second seconds. The only person in any comic who could do this is runner. He moves so fast he sometimes thinks he is teleporting thanos told him he wasn't. Also flash doesn't have but one move to hurt Thor and that move won't even work. As for reaction time. Flash won't be going light speed in this fight because he'd have to work his way up there and if he misses while running he has to do it all over again. As for reaction Time Thors hit bullets coming at him at 5,000 ft per second. Thor evaded hela the death god whos one touch would kill him in about a second. Thors fought and been able to hit Loki. For those of you who don't know Loki isn't slow at all. His speed is at the speed of thought. He's been able to evade Thors hammer at times with ease and look a little gay but he's fast. Thor was able to keep up with him at time."

Everyone knows all of that Zee. Youre ignoring what I said and what you said. He has to throw the hammer first. As soon as he throws it, it would move fast enough to hit Flash, though it could be argued that if Loki moves at the speed of thought and he was able to dodge the hammer then Mjolnir's typical speed would be slow enough for Flash to dodge it at least until Thor decided to throw it closer to the speed of light or faster. But to get back to the important part of both of our statements, no one was saying Mjolnir doesnt move fast enough to hit Flash, but that Thor can't throw it before Flash hits him multiple times. Mjolnir isn't moving any faster than Thor's superhuman but much slower than Flash, reaction time, until it leaves Thor's hand. Up until it leaves his hand Flash can attack Thor as many times as he wants to.

Now I agree that Thor would eventually win this fight, but you are continually downplaying the power of the DC characters and I am curious why you do so when these issues have been debated over and over again."

I do agree Flash can strike before it leaves Thors hand. I Do agree that he would have to throw it pretty fast.

chances are though he isn't gonna wanna move light speed in this fight. He may move a few thousand miles and hour but getting to light speed won't help that much. What I meant by Thors hammer was it can follow flash it doesn't just go in a straight line. But in terms of reaction time flash does have the upper hand. In speed he definitely has the upper hand. So yeah Thor wins but after a long struggle.

#128 Posted by Forever (4313 posts) - - Show Bio

Ace High says:

"Well in a recent issue of Flash, I think infact the most recent one, as soon as Grodd saw him Flash couldn't do enough to put him down before he counter attacked. If Grodd can counter attack before Flash can put him down I am pretty sure Thor can."

That would be a resonable assumption as long as you are certain that Flash tried everything he could to put Grodd down. Did he try to steal Grodd's speed? Hit Grodd with an Infinite Mass Punch? Throw a rock at near light speed at Grodd? There are numerous things that Flash should be able to do to take Grodd out before Grodd could even think to respond but that doesn't always make for a good story. Flash and supervillain see one another, Flash takes out supervillain before supervillain can react. That would make for boring Flash comics, but is well within the power set of the character.

"But speaking relatively Thor hasn't had the Thorforce for a long time and as a result there haven't been a large amount of feats showing his invulnerability but he is in essence on at least the same level as Odin who has destroyed galaxies before and has withstood the most powerful attacks from people like Thanos who is easily top tier within the marvel universe."

A good argument except Thanos doesn't tend to generate as much force with his blows as someone who could take advantage of the velocities that Flash can achieve. Thanos may be able to come close to that with his energy manipulation however when someone like Odin is depicted resisting an energy attack is it because his body is just that durable or is part of it his own ability to manipulate energy? Perhaps instead of taking the brunt of someone's concussive energy blast, Odin is simply manipulating that energy so that it has no effect on himself. We would need to see Odin or Thor take the concussive/kinetic force of an attack that is not just significantly destructive but also has the entirety of that force pinpointed to an extremely small area such as the size of a pebble. Wonder Woman has displayed the ability to take punches from Superman but her skin can be pierced by bullets and so being able to stand up to Superman's punches does not guarantee that someone can withstand any damage that Flash can dish out.

"Also Thor has been around for milennia in which he has been fighting for practically all of them. I mean when he got the Odinforce before Ragnarok he acted fast enough to restore the moon when it was destroyed before it had any adverse effect on the Earth."

Was that minutes? Seconds? If anyone noticed the destruction of the Moon, then you can rest assured that Thor didnt act fast enough to respond to someone moving near light speeds.

"Plus at the end of the day Flash is the man but he is only human and is therefore suspectible to a heck of a lot more to lose than Thor is. Plus if Thor can take hits Superman's strongest hits (JLA/Avengers is canon) BEFORE he has the Odin force then I am pretty sure there is nothin' Flash can feasibly do to hurt him. "

I answered this earlier but we also have to look into what the Odin Force does for Thor. Has it been stated that the Odin Force makes him quicker? More Durable? Stronger then he was before? Or is it just an ability to manipulate energy and matter around him? If it is the latter then he could likely change his own body to make himself durable enough to withstand any attacks and quick enough to respond to even the Flash, but he doesn't start out that way.

Again I agree that Thor will likely win this fight but I want to make sure that Flash's advantages are not overlooked and that anyone who thinks Thor would win has good, sound reasons for thinking so.

#129 Posted by Forever (4313 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"I do agree Flash can strike before it leaves Thors hand. I Do agree that he would have to throw it pretty fast. chances are though he isn't gonna wanna move light speed in this fight. He may move a few thousand miles and hour but getting to light speed won't help that much. What I meant by Thors hammer was it can follow flash it doesn't just go in a straight line. But in terms of reaction time flash does have the upper hand. In speed he definitely has the upper hand. So yeah Thor wins but after a long struggle."

Excellent. Then your and my debate is over as we have come to an agreement.

#130 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

See forever I wish other would think like you. Some said he could randomly pick up rocks that look like bullets then throw them at light speeds and it would go through Thor since bullets can't hurt him.

#131 Posted by Forever (4313 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"See forever I wish other would think like you. Some said he could randomly pick up rocks that look like bullets then throw them at light speeds and it would go through Thor since bullets can't hurt him."

Was that Dreadnought or Creator? The actual shape of the rocks wouldn't matter, simply the fact that the velocity that Flash can generate would be imparted to them. They would hit thousands of times harder than a bullet and would have all of that force concentrated on a small area. That is a pretty devastating attack. I'm not sure that they would go through Thor or that they would end the fight, but he would definitely be affected by those attacks.

But going off of the nature of both characters before Flash would even turn to what he would consider a fatal attack like that, Thor would have noted Flash's speed advantage and use the Odin Force to even the playing field.

#132 Posted by venom hybrid (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"See forever I wish other would think like you. Some said he could randomly pick up rocks that look like bullets then throw them at light speeds and it would go through Thor since bullets can't hurt him."

Yeah but people don't think some things throug like how roks are nowhere near as tough as bullets and really how many bullet like rocks do you find

#133 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"zee crusher says:

Was that Dreadnought or Creator? The actual shape of the rocks wouldn't matter, simply the fact that the velocity that Flash can generate would be imparted to them. They would hit thousands of times harder than a bullet and would have all of that force concentrated on a small area. That is a pretty devastating attack. I'm not sure that they would go through Thor or that they would end the fight, but he would definitely be affected by those attacks.

But going off of the nature of both characters before Flash would even turn to what he would consider a fatal attack like that, Thor would have noted Flash's speed advantage and use the Odin Force to even the playing field."

Thing is flash doesn't have the strength to throw them at such speeds. Also they would probably burn up at such speeds wouldn't they. If they didn't you would need some one alot stronger throwing them. They would be a dangerous attack to Thor.

#134 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Well when I do mention a canon mine isn't fan vote and I'm right. In methos blog he got a bunch of people to believe a fan vote fight was a real fight.I would metion galactus vs darkseid. That was as real as it could get. "

Whether it's fan-based or not, it's still confirmed as canon (and the only DC/Marvel crossover that IS canon) since Methos has the proof to back himself up. So, it refutes anything you have to say against it. There was even a JLA comic book that mentioned that particular crossover, storywise, after it happened. I believe Ace High knows what issue it was, so ask him if you have any questions.

Also, you can't sit here and use a crossver that isn't canon, because someone is using a crossover that IS canon to support an argument. Doesn't that seem a little unfair to you? You're a little too vindictive, pimptight™...

#135 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"Yeah but people don't think some things throug like how roks are nowhere near as tough as bullets and really how many bullet like rocks do you find"

I don't think the toughness of a object would matter if it's moving at light-speed, but whatever...

#136 Posted by Forever (4313 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Thing is flash doesn't have the strength to throw them at such speeds. Also they would probably burn up at such speeds wouldn't they. If they didn't you would need some one alot stronger throwing them. They would be a dangerous attack to Thor."

You dont actually have to be strong at all. Look at baseball and football. The pitchers and quarterbacks who have throw the fastest balls arent really strong guys, they have great technique and arm speed to impart the velocity that their arm generates to the ball that they are throwing. If you could move your arm at near light speed, then whatever you threw would be leaving your hands at near light speed.

Would they burn up? Possibly. We've never actually been able to accelerate anything with any mass to it, to those speeds to know for sure. However there are theories that the very fact that they are moving at those speeds would protect the object from the effects of anything like wind, friction or inertia. But it doesnt really matter for our case because we're talking about Flash. Dont forget Flash's powers. He can control the speed force. This means he can slow things down or speed them up and just as the speed force protects him from being damaged by moving at the great speeds that he can attain, he can use it to protect other things that he has sped up as well. So whether it is truly possible or not, Flash should be able to keep something from being destroyed by moving at those speeds.

Avatar image for daredevilfan182
#137 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (146 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thor throw lighting at Flash he would dodge it like leaf. Hell, he would dance around it. Thor may have strength but a punch at 1900000000 miles per hour or w/e would put a dent in rear bumper thats for dam sure.

#138 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:
"Well when I do mention a canon mine isn't fan vote and I'm right. In methos blog he got a bunch of people to believe a fan vote fight was a real fight.I would metion galactus vs darkseid. That was as real as it could get. "

Whether it's fan-based or not, it's still confirmed as canon (and the only DC/Marvel crossover that IS canon) since Methos has the proof to back himself up. So, it refutes anything you have to say against it. There was even a JLA comic book that mentioned that particular crossover, storywise, after it happened. I believe Ace High knows what issue it was, so ask him if you have any questions.

Also, you can't sit here and use a crossver that isn't canon, because someone is using a crossover that IS canon to support an argument. Doesn't that seem a little unfair to you? You're a little too vindictive, pimptight™...

"

Yeah But the difference is in methos fight Supeman won out of popularity. Same thing happens on this site almost every week. When I mention a fight people try to pretend like superman never lost to galactus even with extra power.

Also so what if Methos put some points I proved then wrong and every body ignored them. I made a blog proving his blog wrong that didn't include any fan voted fights and they still ran to his blog why? Because he's methos I'm Zee and they like superman more. They are all doing the same thing assuming. They assume Thors just big dumb and slow because they caught site of one fight with hulk.

Daredevilfan182 says:

"If Thor throw lighting at Flash he would dodge it like leaf. Hell, he would dance around it. Thor may have strength but a punch at 1900000000 miles per hour or w/e would put a dent in rear bumper thats for dam sure."

Thor isn't a red bumper. The punch wouldn't go that fast either way. Would a guy punching a wall break his hand I believe so.

#139 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Yeah But the difference is in methos fight Supeman won out of popularity. Same thing happens on this site almost every week. When I mention a fight people try to pretend like superman never lost to galactus even with extra power. Also so what if Methos put some points I proved then wrong and every body ignored them. I made a blog proving his blog wrong that didn't include any fan voted fights and they still ran to his blog why? Because he's methos I'm Zee and they like superman more. They are all doing the same thing assuming. They assume Thors just big dumb and slow because they caught site of one fight with hulk. "

Sighs

Zee, you're not listening. Even if that fight was based on a popular vote, it's confirmed as canon. Methos and Ace High have proven this already, so why argue against it...?

Ace High says:

I beg to differ. The JLA/Avengers story IS canon as it is shown in an issue of the main JLA comic after it happened (JLA vol. 3, #108 - 114) one of those.

Check out those issues if you can. Superman losing to Galactus isn't canon, so it's doesn't count, no matter how you stress it. Despite the fact that the Thor vs. Superman fight in JLA/Avengers is fan-based, it's canon. So, it refutes your point on Superman vs Galactus, since this fight isn't canon at all... That's why people ignored it. As for your popularity compared to Methos, and how you think people feel about Thor.... That sounds like a personal problem to me....

#140 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Yeah But the difference is in methos fight Supeman won out of popularity. Same thing happens on this site almost every week. When I mention a fight people try to pretend like superman never lost to galactus even with extra power. Also so what if Methos put some points I proved then wrong and every body ignored them. I made a blog proving his blog wrong that didn't include any fan voted fights and they still ran to his blog why? Because he's methos I'm Zee and they like superman more. They are all doing the same thing assuming. They assume Thors just big dumb and slow because they caught site of one fight with hulk. "

Sighs

Zee, you're not listening. Even if that fight was based on a popular vote, it's confirmed as canon. Methos and Ace High have proven this already, so why argue against it...?

Ace High says:

I beg to differ. The JLA/Avengers story IS canon as it is shown in an issue of the main JLA comic after it happened (JLA vol. 3, #108 - 114) one of those.

Check out those issues if you can. Superman losing to Galactus isn't canon, so it's doesn't count, no matter how you stress it. Despite the fact that the Thor vs. Superman fight in JLA/Avengers is fan-based, it's canon. So, it refutes your point on Superman vs Galactus, since this fight isn't canon at all... That's why people ignored it. As for your popularity compared to Methos, and how you think people feel about Thor.... That sounds like a personal problem to me....

#141 Posted by Ace High (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Its true Flash didn't try any of those rock moves and I agree that if he did it would be a boring comic :P However, in a similar situation whats to stop Thor from just destroying wherever it is they are fighting? Odin has destroyed galaxies before, whats to stop Thor from just doing a mega blast and ending the Flash? I mean in his own series the only thing that has given him a decent fight so far is the Destroyer which was designed to hurt celestials. Plus my point was in regards to the Grodd thing was that if Flash can't put him down in the time it takes for Thor to react then its all over. As for the rock thing I am still not convinced. True say its a smaller surface pressure etc etc and I do agree with the whole Wonder Woman deal. But my point was more in regards to the overall destructive nature of these attacks. Thanos has been shown to one shot heralds and Superman punches almost knocked the moon out of orbit so these attacks must be exceptionally devestating. I'd say the Odinforce definately increases his durability as with his fight with the Destroyer shows I have never seen Thor manage to take it out in one comic before. I mean I have never seen any instance where Thor or especially Odin's flesh has been pierced by an arrow or bullet. I appreciate Flash's abilities and I know he is super hench I been reading Flash comics for years, but he is up against someone who has the power to literally destroy galaxies. If killing him was as simple as throwing a superfast rock at him then I am pretty sure Tony Stark would have figured that out by now :P

#142 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

Ace High says:

"Its true Flash didn't try any of those rock moves and I agree that if he did it would be a boring comic :P However, in a similar situation whats to stop Thor from just destroying wherever it is they are fighting? Odin has destroyed galaxies before, whats to stop Thor from just doing a mega blast and ending the Flash? I mean in his own series the only thing that has given him a decent fight so far is the Destroyer which was designed to hurt celestials. Plus my point was in regards to the Grodd thing was that if Flash can't put him down in the time it takes for Thor to react then its all over. As for the rock thing I am still not convinced. True say its a smaller surface pressure etc etc and I do agree with the whole Wonder Woman deal. But my point was more in regards to the overall destructive nature of these attacks. Thanos has been shown to one shot heralds and Superman punches almost knocked the moon out of orbit so these attacks must be exceptionally devestating. I'd say the Odinforce definately increases his durability as with his fight with the Destroyer shows I have never seen Thor manage to take it out in one comic before. I mean I have never seen any instance where Thor or especially Odin's flesh has been pierced by an arrow or bullet. I appreciate Flash's abilities and I know he is super hench I been reading Flash comics for years, but he is up against someone who has the power to literally destroy galaxies. If killing him was as simple as throwing a superfast rock at him then I am pretty sure Tony Stark would have figured that out by now :P"

lol but if tony figured that out it would make for another boring comic. youre all saying basically the same thing, that you think thor would win, but everyone's just trying to keep zee from being as absurdly pro marvel as he is.

#143 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:

Sighs

Ace High says:

Check out those issues if you can. Superman losing to Galactus isn't canon, so it's doesn't count, no matter how you stress it. Despite the fact that the Thor vs. Superman fight in JLA/Avengers is fan-based, it's canon. So, it refutes your point on Superman vs Galactus, since this fight isn't canon at all... That's why people ignored it. As for your popularity compared to Methos, and how you think people feel about Thor.... That sounds like a personal problem to me...."

Your right. Except for the methos thing. He hasn't proven that superman can beat Thor yet.

#144 Posted by Gottheit (3591 posts) - - Show Bio

I say that Thor being hurt with bullets is bad writing, as is Spider-Man being hit. Let's see if this works...

#145 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with that

#146 Posted by Gottheit (3591 posts) - - Show Bio

I have Apparition's vote. I know I am correct.

#147 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

exactly

#148 Posted by Gottheit (3591 posts) - - Show Bio

Just like a racist Asian caricature might say, Eggzackery!

#149 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"I say that Thor being hurt with bullets is bad writing, as is Spider-Man being hit. Let's see if this works..."

I guess that makes sense.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
#150 Posted by Midnight Lantern (5974 posts) - - Show Bio

I give this to Flash.