This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
#9501 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6309 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: If you want to use that logic than we can throw out traveling faster than light too.

#9502 Posted by vurzain (19 posts) - - Show Bio
#9503 Posted by jashro44 (53869 posts) - - Show Bio

@vurzain: I can see your alt account Goldchamp101. Stop trolling. I'm banning both of your accounts for a week.

#9504 Posted by Dredeuced (6441 posts) - - Show Bio

@vurzain said:

@dredeuced:

He grunted.

I'm not a banned account.

@jashro44 said:

@vurzain: I can see your alt account Goldchamp101. Stop trolling. I'm banning both of your accounts for a week.

Well, I was half right. Now I'm full right!

Always funny seeing people make a brand new account that suddenly spams scans like a pretend expert without any of that awkward, new user posting phase everyone grows out of.

#9505 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6309 posts) - - Show Bio

^Hahahhahaha, is that really Goldchamp? If so that is funny, he really had me for a while...lol

#9506 Posted by Lord-Parallax (4503 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Wow.

I legitimately didn't realise that.

#9507 Posted by jashro44 (53869 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: If you want to use that logic than we can throw out traveling faster than light too.

You mean dismiss that entire scan as WIS and just completely ignore it? Sure. I am fine with that. Not that it matters considering all the other feats Wally has anyways.....

#9508 Edited by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6309 posts) - - Show Bio
#9509 Edited by Dredeuced (6441 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord-parallax said:
@jashro44 said:

Wow.

I legitimately didn't realise that.

It happens ALL the time. Heck, if my instincts are right, we're probably currently involved with someone who is either an alt account or a banned user with a new account in this thread still.

People troll, or say stupid stuff, one too many times and get banned here all the time. Sometimes they even know they'll get banned and set up a parachute account, just waiting for the ban to happen, so it doesn't look like they created the account just after getting banned.

It's a long, kind of funny tradition of the Battles forums.

#9510 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6309 posts) - - Show Bio
#9511 Posted by jashro44 (53869 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyways I am going to lock this thread. Normally I don't like to lock threads that contain iconic characters like this but its hard to tell which users are being genuine in there arguments and which ones are trolling in some cases. Plus this thread is at nearly 200 pages so its been discussed enough at this point.