Thor vs Deathwing

  • 73 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for trigon
#1 Posted by Trigon (230 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in a Desert. Both are in the air.

Deathwing is bloodlusted. Thor is not. 
Standard winning conditions.  
No prep. 
Thor has the Mjolnir.  
Current Thor.
Who wins?

  
  
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#2 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathwing's feats?

Avatar image for demifiendninja
#3 Posted by demifiendninja (312 posts) - - Show Bio

deathwing

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#4 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

deathwing

Do you even know what Deathwing can do?

Avatar image for trigon
#5 Posted by Trigon (230 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@demifiendninja said:

deathwing

Do you even know what Deathwing can do?

He destroyed a whole nation. He was once a God. He can make volcanoes explode and cause earthquakes. 
Avatar image for demifiendninja
#6 Edited by demifiendninja (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@demifiendninja said:

deathwing

Do you even know what Deathwing can do?

yes.  
 
Deathwing has some feats that will prove useful in this fight. His adamantium skin is durable enough to hold lava back and he can take the direct impact of 
 a large red dragon (Krasus) without actually losing much focus. He was strong enough to beat another grown red dragon with only one arm while protecting Rhonin during Day of the Dragon.

His speed allow him to move from out of sight, to the ground and out of sight again in only a few seconds at most. His tailswipe can bring down a stone fortress and his size dwarves a regular adult dragon.

Those are physical stats. He also knows a good deal of magic. 
 
thor died like a girl againts a dragon with no feats, 
 
next
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#7 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trigon said:

He destroyed a whole nation.

Thor destroyed a whole planet.

He was once a God.

Thor IS a god.

He can make volcanoes explode and cause earthquakes.

Thor can do all that and much more.

Based on these feats, Thor stomps.

Avatar image for demifiendninja
#8 Posted by demifiendninja (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlastCore9 said:

Seriously, Thor would solo the Warcraft cast. End of story

how!? thor cant even beat the hulk
Avatar image for demifiendninja
#9 Posted by demifiendninja (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlastCore9 said:

@demifiendninja said:

@BlastCore9 said:

Seriously, Thor would solo the Warcraft cast. End of story

how!? thor cant even beat the hulk

Deathwing can't even beat my level 90 Shaman

i bet your shaman is a more powerfull than hulk. 
Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
#10 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

He'll just Godblast that......er......ya know......dragon?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

how!? thor cant even beat the hulk

Seriously...We've been over this...

Avatar image for thegrayson
#12 Posted by TheGraySon (512 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlastCore9 said:

@demifiendninja said:

@BlastCore9 said:

Seriously, Thor would solo the Warcraft cast. End of story

how!? thor cant even beat the hulk

Deathwing can't even beat my level 90 Shaman

LOOOOOOOL

Avatar image for alteredbeast
#13 Posted by AlteredBeast (157 posts) - - Show Bio

yo, your lvl 90 can SOLO Deathwing?!?!? oh wait, you don't solo Deathwing cause need to damn raid group sire. I bet a 5 man pug can solo Thor though as long as they have shit load of resilience some top flight magic silencers then DoTs, DoTs everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Avatar image for chronus
#14 Posted by Chronus (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

@BlastCore9 said:

Seriously, Thor would solo the Warcraft cast. End of story

The Pantheon would be a threat.... probably.

Avatar image for tifalockhart
#15 Posted by TifaLockhart (21485 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathwing's back? I thought I killed him in the expansion.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
#16 Edited by Killer_of_trolls (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

before interring I thought we were talking about that other universe future Dick Grayson:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Trigon said:

He destroyed a whole nation.

Thor destroyed a whole planet.

He was once a God.

Thor IS a god.

He can make volcanoes explode and cause earthquakes.

Thor can do all that and much more.

Based on these feats, Thor stomps.

this@demifiendninja said:

@BlastCore9 said:
how!? thor cant even beat the hulk

you lucky I won't have to kill. cause that's not what a sane person would say. Hulk is Marvel powerhouse not Luke Cage.

Avatar image for tifalockhart
#17 Posted by TifaLockhart (21485 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls: Death threats aren't cool, dude. In fact, I think they're illegal.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
#18 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: well, it comes with the username. oh, and James Bond is an exception XD

Avatar image for greenteaforme
#19 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlastCore9 said:

@demifiendninja said:

@BlastCore9 said:

Seriously, Thor would solo the Warcraft cast. End of story

how!? thor cant even beat the hulk

Deathwing can't even beat my level 90 Shaman

Good thing the level cap is 85, nooblette.

Deathwing most likely wins. He has very strong magic and telepathy, along with his own physical stats. He also has armies of elementals at his beck and call. If Deathwing has the Dragon Soul, even easier.

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Trigon said:

He destroyed a whole nation.

Thor destroyed a whole planet.

He was once a God.

Thor IS a god.

He can make volcanoes explode and cause earthquakes.

Thor can do all that and much more.

Based on these feats, Thor stomps.

Thor is probably the weakest "god" I've ever read about in any fictional universe.

It's also important to note that very few Marvel and DC gods actually are what we as normal humans would consider gods. For all intents and purposes, Thor is not actually a god. It's simply a title with no true meaning. He's been knocked out by lightning before (recently) too, so it's not even like he has any real godly...whatever...over lightning, that we'd consider a god to have.

Avatar image for bo88gdan
#20 Posted by Bo88gdan (5454 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#21 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

Thor is probably the weakest "god" I've ever read about in any fictional universe.

It's also important to note that very few Marvel and DC gods actually are what we as normal humans would consider gods. For all intents and purposes, Thor is not actually a god. It's simply a title with no true meaning. He's been knocked out by lightning before (recently) too, so it's not even like he has any real godly...whatever...over lightning, that we'd consider a god to have.

Regardless, Thor takes this fight pretty easily.

Avatar image for demifiendninja
#22 Posted by demifiendninja (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@greenteaforme said:

Thor is probably the weakest "god" I've ever read about in any fictional universe.

It's also important to note that very few Marvel and DC gods actually are what we as normal humans would consider gods. For all intents and purposes, Thor is not actually a god. It's simply a title with no true meaning. He's been knocked out by lightning before (recently) too, so it's not even like he has any real godly...whatever...over lightning, that we'd consider a god to have.

Regardless, Thor takes this fight pretty easily.

how?? thor died in fear itself againts a dragon with no feats at all. 
wait how many pages that fight last, three? 
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#23 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@greenteaforme said:

Thor is probably the weakest "god" I've ever read about in any fictional universe.

It's also important to note that very few Marvel and DC gods actually are what we as normal humans would consider gods. For all intents and purposes, Thor is not actually a god. It's simply a title with no true meaning. He's been knocked out by lightning before (recently) too, so it's not even like he has any real godly...whatever...over lightning, that we'd consider a god to have.

Regardless, Thor takes this fight pretty easily.

how?? thor died in fear itself againts a dragon with no feats at all. wait how many pages that fight last, three?

He died due to a wound he got from the World Tree and the "dragon with no feats at all" was Cul, a skyfather-level being who had Odin shaking in his boots.

Stop trying to lowball people you don't like.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
#24 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

*ignores knowledgeless noobs* thor stomps.

Avatar image for xxxddd
#25 Posted by xxxddd (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer said:

*ignores knowledgeless noobs* thor stomps.

Avatar image for ckal
#26 Posted by ckal (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Venomous already pointed out some additional information, and there was also that thing where Thor was destined to beat the Serpent and die within 9 steps or whatever. But what I'll point you to is Thor's fight with Glory, who would clearly outclass Deathwing.

Avatar image for z3ro180
#27 Posted by z3ro180 (8778 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins

Avatar image for godangwickenwang
#28 Posted by Godangwickenwang (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme:The level cap is 90 in the MOP Beta nub. People soloing 10 man Dragon Soul.

Avatar image for greenteaforme
#29 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Godangwickenwang said:

@greenteaforme:The level cap is 90 in the MOP Beta nub. People soloing 10 man Dragon Soul.

No, they're not.

Also, the beta is over.

Avatar image for godangwickenwang
#30 Posted by Godangwickenwang (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@Godangwickenwang said:

@greenteaforme:The level cap is 90 in the MOP Beta nub. People soloing 10 man Dragon Soul.

No, they're not.

Also, the beta is over.

Yes they are, you wanna know another fun fact? Blood DK's in Cata were soloing 10 man Yogg Saron. Yogg and the old gods are >>>Deathwing and the other aspects

So really, Thor>>Blood DK>>Yogg>>Deathwing

Avatar image for greenteaforme
#31 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Godangwickenwang said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Godangwickenwang said:

@greenteaforme:The level cap is 90 in the MOP Beta nub. People soloing 10 man Dragon Soul.

No, they're not.

Also, the beta is over.

Yes they are, you wanna know another fun fact? Blood DK's in Cata were soloing 10 man Yogg Saron. Yogg and the old gods are >>>Deathwing and the other aspects

So really, Thor>>Blood DK>>Yogg>>Deathwing

No, they're not.

Also, game mechanics.

Also, if you knew about lore, the Old Gods cannot be killed, because they are tied to Azeroth. Killing the Old Gods destroys Azeroth. Yogg-Saron is also not dead, and wasn't killed in Ulduar. Just like we didn't kill C'thun. The versions of them we fought are also incredibly weakened, compared to when they waged war against the Titans.

You ooooobviously have no grasp of WoW lore, so just stop it.

Avatar image for godangwickenwang
#32 Posted by Godangwickenwang (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@Godangwickenwang said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Godangwickenwang said:

@greenteaforme:The level cap is 90 in the MOP Beta nub. People soloing 10 man Dragon Soul.

No, they're not.

Also, the beta is over.

Yes they are, you wanna know another fun fact? Blood DK's in Cata were soloing 10 man Yogg Saron. Yogg and the old gods are >>>Deathwing and the other aspects

So really, Thor>>Blood DK>>Yogg>>Deathwing

No, they're not.

Also, game mechanics.

Also, if you knew about lore, the Old Gods cannot be killed, because they are tied to Azeroth. Killing the Old Gods destroys Azeroth. Yogg-Saron is also not dead, and wasn't killed in Ulduar. Just like we didn't kill C'thun. The versions of them we fought are also incredibly weakened, compared to when they waged war against the Titans.

You ooooobviously have no grasp of WoW lore, so just stop it.

I'm alot smarter than you are. Even if you knew about Lore you'd have to be retarded to think Deathwing could survive more than a hit from THor.

No Caption Provided

Uh oh watch out for Deathwing Thor

Avatar image for typhion
#33 Posted by Typhion (660 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Thor, but saying he solos the world of warcraft world is silly. Guys like Kil'jaden play to Thor's weaknesses, and in brute force, I'd think Sargeras (spelling?) although featless, would be a huge problem for Thor. Haven't played that game in a couple years. Happy to be done with it frankly...it got tedious.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
#34 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion: why do you post lies?

Avatar image for greenteaforme
#35 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Godangwickenwang said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Godangwickenwang said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Godangwickenwang said:

@greenteaforme:The level cap is 90 in the MOP Beta nub. People soloing 10 man Dragon Soul.

No, they're not.

Also, the beta is over.

Yes they are, you wanna know another fun fact? Blood DK's in Cata were soloing 10 man Yogg Saron. Yogg and the old gods are >>>Deathwing and the other aspects

So really, Thor>>Blood DK>>Yogg>>Deathwing

No, they're not.

Also, game mechanics.

Also, if you knew about lore, the Old Gods cannot be killed, because they are tied to Azeroth. Killing the Old Gods destroys Azeroth. Yogg-Saron is also not dead, and wasn't killed in Ulduar. Just like we didn't kill C'thun. The versions of them we fought are also incredibly weakened, compared to when they waged war against the Titans.

You ooooobviously have no grasp of WoW lore, so just stop it.

I'm alot smarter than you are. Even if you knew about Lore you'd have to be retarded to think Deathwing could survive more than a hit from THor.

No Caption Provided

Uh oh watch out for Deathwing Thor

You should probably learn to English a little better if you are going to try to declare yourself more intelligent than someone else as the basis of an argument.

And, no, you most likely are not "alot smarter" than I am.

Avatar image for demifiendninja
#36 Edited by demifiendninja (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@demifiendninja said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@greenteaforme said:

Thor is probably the weakest "god" I've ever read about in any fictional universe.

It's also important to note that very few Marvel and DC gods actually are what we as normal humans would consider gods. For all intents and purposes, Thor is not actually a god. It's simply a title with no true meaning. He's been knocked out by lightning before (recently) too, so it's not even like he has any real godly...whatever...over lightning, that we'd consider a god to have.

Regardless, Thor takes this fight pretty easily.

how?? thor died in fear itself againts a dragon with no feats at all. wait how many pages that fight last, three?

He died due to a wound he got from the World Tree and the "dragon with no feats at all" was Cul, a skyfather-level being who had Odin shaking in his boots, which Thor killed.

Stop trying to lowball people you don't like.

dragon feats please? o wait there isnt the battle wasn long enough!!
 
i can give you a fact, thor died like a girl in a patetic battle 
 
this is what would happen to him in Wow universe, lol
 
oh yes magic can affect me. 
oh yes magic can affect me. 
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#37 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

oh yes magic can affect me.
oh yes magic can affect me.
dragon feats please? o wait there isnt the battle wasn long enough!!

i can give you a fact, thor died like a girl in a patetic battle

this is what would happen to him in Wow universe, lol

Dragon? You mean Cul?

Thor "died" (he didn't really die) like a hero after killing a Sky-Father, due to a wound he got BEFORE the fight. That doesn't really fit the descriptions of "dying like a girl".

And posting irrelevant pictures of Thor from that horrid Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon does not help your argument.

Avatar image for demifiendninja
#38 Edited by demifiendninja (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001:  
  
No Caption Provided
  
 

then you should see the comic version, that was funnier, and cannon. 
Thor didnt fight the cul we all see, that i admitted was powerfull,  he fought his dragon fom, who hasno feats at all, o yes, three pages....
 
if thor can be affected by magic he loses horribly here. 
 Common boys,  Every incarnation of Thor is a rag doll  (616 Thor, Ultimate Thor, Thor on DVDs, Thor in the cartoons).  thats the way he is, ask to marvel. 

by the way the mikaboshi scan is PIS
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#39 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

@venomoushatred1001:

No Caption Provided
then you should see the comic version, that was funnier, and cannon. Thor didnt fight the cul we all see, that i admitted was powerfull, he fought his dragon fom, who hasno feats at all, o yes, three pages.... if thor can be affected by magic he loses horribly here. by the way the mikaboshi scan is PIS

Irrelevent, because it was the World Tree wound that "killed" him.

Loki was the one who transformed him into a frog. Loki>>>>>>Deathwing.

Avatar image for sexuallobster
#40 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a real argument? The feats I've seen for Deathwing are the equivalent of Thor farting.

The one guy on here is just essentially a Thor anti-fanboy who will use anything at his disposal to discredit him.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#41 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

@SexualLobster said:

Is this a real argument? The feats I've seen for Deathwing are the equivalent of Thor farting.

The one guy on here is just essentially a Thor anti-fanboy who will use anything at his disposal to discredit him.

Demifiendninja is a girl. Just sayin'.

Avatar image for ximpossibrux
#42 Posted by XImpossibruX (5752 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: When has Thor planet busted?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#43 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@venomoushatred1001: When has Thor planet busted?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sexuallobster
#44 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@venomoushatred1001: When has Thor planet busted?

I believe against Beta Ray Bill and other times,@venomoushatred1001 said:

@SexualLobster said:

Is this a real argument? The feats I've seen for Deathwing are the equivalent of Thor farting.

The one guy on here is just essentially a Thor anti-fanboy who will use anything at his disposal to discredit him.

Demifiendninja is a girl. Just sayin'.

Everyone is a guy on the internet :P

Avatar image for ximpossibrux
#45 Posted by XImpossibruX (5752 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Is that scan valid?

Cause I thought Classic scan can only be used if they are consistent to Current Thor.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#46 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@venomoushatred1001: Is that scan valid?

Cause I thought Classic scan can only be used if they are consistent to Current Thor.

Since when?

Avatar image for killemall
#47 Posted by Killemall (19019 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

dragon feats please? o wait there isnt the battle wasn long enough!!

i can give you a fact, thor died like a girl in a patetic battle

this is what would happen to him in Wow universe, lol

oh yes magic can affect me.
oh yes magic can affect me.

Fun fact: you know we have exactly the same looking character in actual comics that fights Thanos , during LockJaw and the Pet Avengers?

No Caption Provided

Looks quite similar dont you think?

Not going to comment on who wins coz i have no clue who Deathwing is but he sure as hell looks cool :)

But Thor is not immune to magic, magic works just fine on Thor. Loki used black magic to switch bodies with Thor during The Mighty Thor 179, Maliketh has used magic to mindcontrol him as well.

Avatar image for ximpossibrux
#48 Posted by XImpossibruX (5752 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@venomoushatred1001: Is that scan valid?

Cause I thought Classic scan can only be used if they are consistent to Current Thor.

Since when?

Since his 50 year old scans show up, that are pretty toonforcy

Avatar image for killemall
#49 Posted by Killemall (19019 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@venomoushatred1001: Is that scan valid?

Cause I thought Classic scan can only be used if they are consistent to Current Thor.

Well Thor: Blood and Thunder isnt really old, people say that when one posts scans from his Journey Into the Mystery Days which is way way old, its a 1993 story arc. The feat however is questionable because Thor was under some sort of "madness", later revealed not to be warrior madness but his feats in the said issue are just uber, he fights and beat Adam Warlock, Beta Ray Bill and Silver Surfer together with little problem, and they should individually all be a match for him.

Avatar image for ximpossibrux
#50 Posted by XImpossibruX (5752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: You should enter every Thor debate, you know alot of Thor facts.