Round 1: Purely psychical

Round 2: Normal powers

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think you put this in general discussion by mistake.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins both rounds, in a very good fight IMO...

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

Thor for both rounds, even as unworthy.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor kills him in the purely physical fight

In the other fight.....I dunno. BBs low showings keep increasing by the day. Temp Ko namor with a scream? Really? This is the dude that KOd hulk with a whisper. This is a dude who opened up the fault, something that dwarfed the solar system with his scream

honestly BB at full power would stomp. But....hes increasingly reaching the point where his low showings begin to dwarf his higher ones.....after years of consistently being portrayed at a high level

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB stomps second round but Thor wins the First.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: Isn't his vocal power still cut in half since Infinity? That might explain why Namor could survive a scream.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By leonkarlen123
@atheistknowledge said:

LOL no... Black Bolt's full powered screams ripped through reality and hurted Thanos. He even knocked out Hulk with a whisper.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

LOL no... Black Bolt's full powered screams ripped through reality and hurted Thanos. He even knocked out Hulk with a whisper.

So? Isn't his power now half of what it used to be?

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: Yea ....but half of the power to open up something several parsecs wide.....should still be ripping namor to shreds

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By leonkarlen123

@atheistknowledge said:

@leonkarlen123 said:
@atheistknowledge said:

Not what i know of and really you say so? You think Thor can survive reality warping or is more durable than Thanos?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

@leonkarlen123 said:
@atheistknowledge said:

Not what i know of and really you say so? You think Thor can survive reality warping or is more durable than Thanos?

It's not reality warping don't try to overplay it. The whole thing when characters cause a ripple in reality or time and space is to me an unquantifiable feat. What does it mean? They can knock out Skyfathers? Galactus? It's mostly a meaningless feat, it just sounds cool on paper, you disagree well that's your view on it maybe you can tell me how quantifiable it is in an actual fight? Thor is not more durable then Thanos but at the same time Thanos was damaged but not taken out and i repeat to you BB is half the power he used to be or less.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That particular " reality warping " feat was in fact measured

It opened up a rip in space several parsecs wide.

Thor isn't surviving that

Problem is BB has been ....somewhat nerfed since

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor kills him in the purely physical fight

In the other fight.....I dunno. BBs low showings keep increasing by the day. Temp Ko namor with a scream? Really? This is the dude that KOd hulk with a whisper. This is a dude who opened up the fault, something that dwarfed the solar system with his scream

honestly BB at full power would stomp. But....hes increasingly reaching the point where his low showings begin to dwarf his higher ones.....after years of consistently being portrayed at a high level

If your referring to new avengers he probably held back his scream on namor to make sure he wouldn't kill black panther. He one shotted namor, iron man, and beast during infinity while his powers were cut in half.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: yeah ....infinity isn't really the greatest place for BBs feats

Dude blew up his city with a full on scream ( before his depowering via the terrigen bomb) ......as opposed to shaking tectonic plates with his voice through gritted teeth.....on the other side of the planet

And again....him not outright killing some of the guys mentioned there ( granted he was depowered but iirc he WAS screaming) is just ....sad given what he used to do

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: yeah ....infinity isn't really the greatest place for BBs feats

Dude blew up his city with a full on scream ( before his depowering via the terrigen bomb) ......as opposed to shaking tectonic plates with his voice through gritted teeth.....on the other side of the planet

And again....him not outright killing some of the guys mentioned there ( granted he was depowered but iirc he WAS screaming) is just ....sad given what he used to do

Thats all besides the point though. The point is if he ever wanted to one shot namor, he could because he has shown the ability to one shot namor effortlessly.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goldilocks

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins HTH, but he's not steam rolling BB. Round two is a toss up, depends who goes all out first.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: that is the point though

He has also shown the power to one shot hulk with a whisper and that is more than enough to beat thor too.....but that was ages ago

This is now. Now is when his full on scream only temporarily KOs Namor.

Thor only needs to survive long enough to take him apart via mjolnirs esoterics

Which it seems he can , given BBs power level these days

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: that is the point though

He has also shown the power to one shot hulk with a whisper and that is more than enough to beat thor too.....but that was ages ago

This is now. Now is when his full on scream only temporarily KOs Namor.

Thor only needs to survive long enough to take him apart via mjolnirs esoterics

Which it seems he can , given BBs power level these days

That is not what my point was. My point was that when black bolt blasted Namor, black panther was present and black bolt probably didn't want to kill him. So he probably didn't scream as loudly as could. If black bolt wanted to do worst to namor, he probably could have based on infinity.

I was just commenting on the one recent instance with namor not black bolts power level as a hole.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@atheistknowledge said:

@leonkarlen123 said:
@atheistknowledge said:

It's not reality warping don't try to overplay it. The whole thing when characters cause a ripple in reality or time and space is to me an unquantifiable feat. What does it mean? They can knock out Skyfathers? Galactus? It's mostly a meaningless feat, it just sounds cool on paper, you disagree well that's your view on it maybe you can tell me how quantifiable it is in an actual fight? Thor is not more durable then Thanos but at the same time Thanos was damaged but not taken out and i repeat to you BB is half the power he used to be or less.

It means you break the laws of physics, it pretty much erase you from existence. But TBH he needed a machine to amp his powers to reach that power level. Even without it one shotting Hulk with a whisper is good enough to give Blackagon a win here. Even Classic Hulk too.

No Caption Provided

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: ok ....its been a while since I checked it but....do we have any idea how long it took for the others to get up after BBs scream in infinity ( which BTW did nothing to the planet)?

Because im pretty sure Tony was there before Steve regained consciousness after the avengers took on thanos

So...if we don't have something like " namor was in a coma for hours after the scream".....that too would seem like a temp KO

As it is....at present even if we consider your argument of BB holding back his scream to save BP as valid....dude still comes across as a lameass ..because well he's screaming. Holding back or not, dudes not whispering. And that alone proves his power levels have fallen since his " one shot hulk " days

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: ok ....its been a while since I checked it but....do we have any idea how long it took for the others to get up after BBs scream in infinity ( which BTW did nothing to the planet)?

Because im pretty sure Tony was there before Steve regained consciousness after the avengers took on thanos

So...if we don't have something like " namor was in a coma for hours after the scream".....that too would seem like a temp KO

As it is....at present even if we consider your argument of BB holding back his scream to save BP as valid....dude still comes across as a lameass ..because well he's screaming. Holding back or not, dudes not whispering. And that alone proves his power levels have fallen since his " one shot hulk " days

Not all BB whispers or screams are the same. He can tweak them for different effects.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My bad. I misunderstood what you mean by temporary KO. I thought you meant namor was down for like 10 seconds and got back up. No namor wasn't in coma.

I was just talking about that one showing.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: fair enough though personally I don't recall him ever "tweaking" the power output of an actual full on scream

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: fair enough though personally I don't recall him ever "tweaking" the power output of an actual full on scream

He's modified the tone before for different effects. I think I put an example or two in my respect thread for him...if not I'll add when I have time.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: oh no...I do not mean a coma specifically. More like , we don't know how much time passed before he got back up and going by the evidence in the other showing probably not a lot since we have only two samples to choose from

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@green_skaar: I have no doubt he has modified it for lesser sounds. It just seems unlikely that he could actually modulate a full on scream given the various precautions he took in war of kings to actually direct that thing

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By KingVenus

Thor wins both rounds, but BlackBolt will put up a hell of a fight...

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@atheistknowledge said:

LOL no... Black Bolt's full powered screams ripped through realityand hurted Thanos. He even knocked out Hulk with a whisper.

That was with an amp.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123 said:
@atheistknowledge said:

LOL no... Black Bolt's full powered screams ripped through realityand hurted Thanos. He even knocked out Hulk with a whisper.

That was with an amp.

Yeah, I know but the fact that he didn't hurt himself is still impressive.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor easily in Round 1. Round 2 is much closer but I'm still inclined to take the Odinson.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123 said:

@citizensentry said:

@leonkarlen123 said:
@atheistknowledge said:

That was with an amp.

Yeah, I know but the fact that he didn't hurt himself is still impressive.

I made a Black Bolt respect thread if you want to check it out.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/black-bolt-216/black-bolt-respect-thread-1643762/

Cool

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor first round

BB oneshots.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Avatar image for scarlet_webster
Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black bolt wins

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheGrayGhost
iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eisenfauste

Blackbolt still destroys in round 2

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ElderSkaar

Not sure about round one, Black Bolt took on the Hulk purely physical once, took his best hits and was still standing.

Round 2 definitely goes to Boltagon, all he has to do is open his mouth and scream and its bye bye Thor.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 thedailybagel  Moderator

@iconrocket123: it happened like 40 years ago. It shouldn't really matter if we use current versions seeing as hulk has got much more powerful since then and bolt has only got weaker.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 thedailybagel  Moderator

Thor both rounds. hes physically superior and is far more likely to take out BB before he brings out anything close to a scream.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: True, but if they bring it up, I need further proof, regardless. Now, Bolt's screams probably will do limited damage.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 thedailybagel  Moderator

@iconrocket123: the scan is literally posted above in this thread. Hulk got back up like two seconds later.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: The fact is, that was a weaker Hulk too. I read the annual, he got beaten up and attacked by nearly everyone, and then fought BB.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins both rounds, in a very good fight IMO...