This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Static Shock (53021 posts) - - Show Bio

To whosoever said Current Thor has Odin Force.... He doesn't...

#52 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam takes this. Months back I tried getting Thor to win this in a different thread. In my opinion the main thing Thor can not handle that BA has is the speed.

#53 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

No one is denying that Thor is FTL and 100+

BA is just much faster and stronger

#54 Posted by Static Shock (53021 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"BA is just much faster and stronger"

Beings like Captain Marvel and Black Adam are supposed to be equal to Superman (even though I think Black Adam is stronger than Superman).
#55 Posted by bloodmist (1049 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"BA is just much faster and stronger"

Beings like Captain Marvel and Black Adam are supposed to be equal to Superman (even though I think Black Adam is stronger than Superman)."

Superman did say that BA hit harder than marvel.
#56 Posted by Static Shock (53021 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"Superman did say that BA hit harder than marvel."
That's why I think Black Adam is stronger than Superman.
#57 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

I do think BA is stronger then Superman is at the very least his equal

Which is much higher then Thor

#58 Posted by bloodmist (1049 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"I do think BA is stronger then Superman is at the very least his equal

Which is much higher then Thor"

Yeah I would put them more on par...it would be hard to call. Honestly BA and Superman are just on the same level to me.
#59 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"I do think BA is stronger then Superman is at the very least his equal

Which is much higher then Thor"

Yeah I would put them more on par...it would be hard to call. Honestly BA and Superman are just on the same level to me."
Most likely
#60 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
Black Adam wins"
#61 Posted by Logic Mark III (2132 posts) - - Show Bio

Does someone have an EXACT speed for BA? I remember being told it was still measured in machs rather than light speeds.

Anyone bringing up ANYTHING from Red Hulk and trying to use it credibly is stupid EFFING STUPID. That comic has no bearing on ANYTHING and makes no sense. It ignores characters abilities and development, hell it even disregards Red Hulks development...one minute he is schooling Thor and taking hits from Mjolnir with a smile, then the next She-Hulk [What one hundred tons?...THOR LIFTED ASGARD gotta be in the millions of tons] is staggering him and Valkeyrie is impaling him?!?!?! WTF?!?!?! Red Hulk was talking in space and holding his breath and taking bolts of lightning from Thor yet Sue Richards and Storms little assault causes him to lose breath and say ouchy?!?!?!?! STUPID!!

RED HULK IS THE PUREST OF FANBOY TRASH WRITTEN BY A HACK!

Thor doesnt have to fight BA at all, He could teleport him into Limbo or Hel or some other such crazy place, easy as. Mjolnir can catch BA and mess him up, the attack doesnt have to be magical he could just do that infinity vortex thing he did that explodes atoms.

As for Thors durability, Classic Thor mind you, dont forget he has been smacked up by Celestials before and come back for more, Beta Ray [basically the same dude] was taking hits from Galactus [also bear in mind his strength must be phenominal too since he was lifting Asgard as well...100,000 tons range at least maybe millions.]

Thor's blasts from Mjolnir have also managed to weaken Galactus and bust open a Celestial. He has also used Mjolnir to take away enhantments, like he did with Juggernaut so he could physically handle him without that invulnerable force field.

Isnt BA's power linked to lightning? Thor is THE LORD OF LIGHTNING. Although it was crap, remember Marvel V DC when he fought Cpt. Marvel.

#62 Edited by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"Does someone have an EXACT speed for BA? I remember being told it was still measured in machs rather than light speeds.

Anyone bringing up ANYTHING from Red Hulk and trying to use it credibly is stupid EFFING STUPID. That comic has no bearing on ANYTHING and makes no sense. It ignores characters abilities and development, hell it even disregards Red Hulks development...one minute he is schooling Thor and taking hits from Mjolnir with a smile, then the next She-Hulk [What one hundred tons?...THOR LIFTED ASGARD gotta be in the millions of tons] is staggering him and Valkeyrie is impaling him?!?!?! WTF?!?!?! Red Hulk was talking in space and holding his breath and taking bolts of lightning from Thor yet Sue Richards and Storms little assault causes him to lose breath and say ouchy?!?!?!?! STUPID!!

RED HULK IS THE PUREST OF FANBOY TRASH WRITTEN BY A HACK!

Thor doesnt have to fight BA at all, He could teleport him into Limbo or Hel or some other such crazy place, easy as. Mjolnir can catch BA and mess him up, the attack doesnt have to be magical he could just do that infinity vortex thing he did that explodes atoms.

As for Thors durability, Classic Thor mind you, dont forget he has been smacked up by Celestials before and come back for more, Beta Ray [basically the same dude] was taking hits from Galactus [also bear in mind his strength must be phenominal too since he was lifting Asgard as well...100,000 tons range at least maybe millions.]

Thor's blasts from Mjolnir have also managed to weaken Galactus and bust open a Celestial. He has also used Mjolnir to take away enhantments, like he did with Juggernaut so he could physically handle him without that invulnerable force field.

Isnt BA's power linked to lightning? Thor is THE LORD OF LIGHTNING. Although it was crap, remember Marvel V DC when he fought Cpt. Marvel."
This has to be one of the most retarded post I have ever read
The only thing you have managed to do is prove you know nothing about either character
#63 Posted by Logic Mark III (2132 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol yeah....I dont know about Thor cause none of that stuff ever happened. Not like he lifted Asgard in Secret Invasion or anything...oh wait, HE DID.

Look if YOU dont know the instance i have talked about for Thor then YOU dont know anything about him. I have asked questions about BA, stop being a bell end and answer them. I have given examples of Thor's power if you dont know it research it prick and STFU.

#64 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"Lol yeah....I dont know about Thor cause none of that stuff ever happened. Not like he lifted Asgard in Secret Invasion or anything...oh wait, HE DID.

Look if YOU dont know the instance i have talked about for Thor then YOU dont know anything about him. I have asked questions about BA, stop being a bell end and answer them. I have given examples of Thor's power if you dont know it research it prick and STFU."
Lifting Asgard is not really a feat here, we're in planet moving territory now.
#65 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"Lol yeah....I dont know about Thor cause none of that stuff ever happened. Not like he lifted Asgard in Secret Invasion or anything...oh wait, HE DID.

Look if YOU dont know the instance i have talked about for Thor then YOU dont know anything about him. I have asked questions about BA, stop being a bell end and answer them. I have given examples of Thor's power if you dont know it research it prick and STFU."
Dude my eyes were hurting when I read your post
Seriously I nearly threw up after reading that crap
#66 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Thor is, outclassed in all terms. Is as simple as that, don't know why people, refuse to accept this.

#67 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio
Fantasma Ghost said:
"Classic Thor is, outclassed in all terms. Is as simple as that, don't know why people, refuse to accept this."
Sad thing is even with warrior madness, BA is still stronger
he is much faster and tougher and has high resistance to magic

Classic thor gets owned
#68 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1508 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"Classic Thor is, outclassed in all terms. Is as simple as that, don't know why people, refuse to accept this."

Classic thor gets owned"
You said it.
#69 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio
Fantasma Ghost said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:

Classic thor gets owned"
You said it."
yup
#70 Posted by Static Shock (53021 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"Isnt BA's power linked to lightning?
Magic lightning is used to transform him. He's not powered by it.
#71 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly

#72 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins this

#73 Posted by Static Shock (53021 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"Does someone have an EXACT speed for BA? I remember being told it was still measured in machs rather than light speeds.
I've seen him move at speeds of Mach 500. And, he was able to keep up with Jay Garrick, the first Flash. If anything, he's about as fast as Superman is. Not just him, but Captain Marvel is, too (who has been seen using his speed in a manner that Superman does). Captain Marvel and Superman both exceeded light speed, with the captions to imply this. Black Adam can also do the same thing
#74 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

BA wins
End of discussion

#75 Posted by Logic Mark III (2132 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Not in the slighest fool.

Mjolnir exceeds light speed. Its likely faster than BA and all it has to do is encircle the dude. Doesnt even have to be close to him. Like i said he can teleport him somewhere else for a BFR or explode his atoms. We all saw what he did to Janet Pym just by whirling his hammer and thats a classic Thor power not an Odinforce thing.

@Static Shock: I know it doesnt power him but it changes him...thus as THE LORD OF LIGHTNING AND THE STORM [Even Zeus doesnt seem much more lightning-ier than him] in all its forms [dude can even control cosmic storms and crap] its not beyond the realms of possibility that Thor can force a change and then kill the weak human thats left behind.

@Haljordan you bell end. I will show you some of what i spoke about in my last post prick.....ABOUT i dont know Thor....I know BA has fought Superman [hmm funny that cause so has Thor...and although it was crap the comic was canon] but that doesnt mean he is automatically stronger than Thor or wouldnt feel a single blow from Thor. Thor has fought, as mentioned before, Superman, Gladiator and Heracles...all people in the 100,000+ ton range. He has also held back a tsunami, supported a multistory skyscraper, lifted sections of the Midgard Serpent that encircles the globe, drank large amounts of an ocean, cracked a celestial, punched a man into orbit and lifted Asgard [mostly using Beta Ray for that since he was there lifting at a level akin to classic Thor].

Thor supports skyscraper
Thor supports skyscraper

Thor supports skyscraper
Thor supports skyscraper

As for the old speed/reactions debate he is as fast as the hammer when held onto, Mjolnir can twist and turn with the best of them so it isnt like he can only fly fast in a straight line or anything...and as he did here he can just twirl like a devastating hurricane at uber speeds.
As for the old speed/reactions debate he is as fast as the hammer when held onto, Mjolnir can twist and turn with the best of them so it isnt like he can only fly fast in a straight line or anything...and as he did here he can just twirl like a devastating hurricane at uber speeds.

Tsunami
Tsunami

Thor holds back the Tsunami
Thor holds back the Tsunami

Thor can nullify enchantments and such...not that it even has to come to this if he merely utilises Black Adams transforming lightning...how long does his human form last in this fight then?
Thor can nullify enchantments and such...not that it even has to come to this if he merely utilises Black Adams transforming lightning...how long does his human form last in this fight then?

Control of even cosmic storms and use of the energy to boost his power.
Control of even cosmic storms and use of the energy to boost his power.

If the Baxter building alone weighs over 100,000 tons how much then does a Mystical floating city made of materials 3 times denser than Earth materials?...millions?
If the Baxter building alone weighs over 100,000 tons how much then does a Mystical floating city made of materials 3 times denser than Earth materials?...millions?
Beta Ray is akin to classic Thor.
Beta Ray is akin to classic Thor.

Beta Ray Thor cracks Galactus Armour 1
Beta Ray Thor cracks Galactus Armour 1
Beta Ray Thor cracks Galactus armour 2
Beta Ray Thor cracks Galactus armour 2

Beta Ray Thor cracks Galactus armour 3
Beta Ray Thor cracks Galactus armour 3

#76 Posted by spidey209 (583 posts) - - Show Bio

black adam

#77 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

last i check classic thor is just as powerful or more so then the thor of today....every issue he displayed a new power.. kinda like silver age supes

#78 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor supports skyscraper? Thor lifts Asgard? Thor stops a tsunami? Black Adam is stronger than Superman, And Superman moves planets. Black Adam shattered a shield designed to take asteroid impacts. You have proven nothing, come back with some better scans.

Thor creates a tornado? Great, Superman and Black Adam do it all the time. He can be as fast as his hammer all he wants, just like I can get into my car and go 200 km/h, but that doesn't mean I would have the reflexes to do a thing at that speed. Again, you prove nothing.

Thor can calls down lightnings, but he cannot call down Adam's lightning, because only the egyptian gods who give him powers can take his power. It is all explained nicely when they tried to stop him in 52.

Beta ray bill cracks Galactus' armor. Great, and Galactus himself said it, it happened before and it's not a big deal.

#79 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"last i check classic thor is just as powerful or more so then the thor of today....every issue he displayed a new power.. kinda like silver age supes"
I think Thor now is much more powerful, Iron man even comments it when they fought.
#80 Posted by King Saturn (222958 posts) - - Show Bio
The Never Ending Battle
#81 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor beats the f#ck out of Black Adam.

#82 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

actually supe needs lots of help to move planets........ thor has also fished the midgard serpent... and is capable of warrior madness.. thor speed is comparable to the hammer when he is holding it..

caption
caption
caption
caption
#83 Posted by Logic Mark III (2132 posts) - - Show Bio

A few more....

Beta Ray Thor fights Galactus herald: Stormbreaker power
Beta Ray Thor fights Galactus herald: Stormbreaker power
Beta Ray Thor matching the power of a Herald.
Beta Ray Thor matching the power of a Herald.
Beta Ray Thor overwhelms Stardust
Beta Ray Thor overwhelms Stardust
Beta Ray Thor destroys a planet!

The power of Mjolnir.
The power of Mjolnir.
Thor takes being hit by a being with unlimited density.
Thor takes being hit by a being with unlimited density.

Thor controlling cosmic energies and schooling Ego.
Thor controlling cosmic energies and schooling Ego.

Mjolnir has great power and range.
Mjolnir has great power and range.
He OWNS lightning.
He OWNS lightning.
Massed enough power to harm Galactus!
The SPLASH damage alone levelled mountains....
The SPLASH damage alone levelled mountains....
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

Lowers an Ocean, lifts some of a snake that encircles the world and holds in the oceans.
Lowers an Ocean, lifts some of a snake that encircles the world and holds in the oceans.
Thor cracks a Celestials armour
Thor cracks a Celestials armour
Thor cracks a Celestials armour: The blow is so strong its felt around the planet.
Thor cracks a Celestials armour: The blow is so strong its felt around the planet.
Blast that stuns a Celestial.
#84 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Thor supports skyscraper? Thor lifts Asgard? Thor stops a tsunami? Black Adam is stronger than Superman, And Superman moves planets. Black Adam shattered a shield designed to take asteroid impacts. You have proven nothing, come back with some better scans.

Thor creates a tornado? Great, Superman and Black Adam do it all the time. He can be as fast as his hammer all he wants, just like I can get into my car and go 200 km/h, but that doesn't mean I would have the reflexes to do a thing at that speed. Again, you prove nothing.

Thor can calls down lightnings, but he cannot call down Adam's lightning, because only the egyptian gods who give him powers can take his power. It is all explained nicely when they tried to stop him in 52.

Beta ray bill cracks Galactus' armor. Great, and Galactus himself said it, it happened before and it's not a big deal."
1.Since when was Black Adam stronger than Superman?
2.When has Superman ever moved a planet by himself?
3.Shattering a shield designed to take astroid shattering impacts is a joke.Black Adam himself can take that level impact without budging.
4.You see Thor lifting a serpent big enough to wrap it's body around the entire planet and helping to hold up Asgard and you say come back with better scans?

Thor creating that Tornado wasn't supposed to show his strength it was supposed to show how he can negate magical ability.
Thor is a FLT character.Every known source states he is beyond lightspeed...Reaction time comes with speed..You cannot be FTL and have bullsh#t reaction time unless your only FTL by teleportation.I don't know why people always try to make that case..who has super speed and regular reaction time? Nobody.

Thor doesn't need to use lighting.Mjolnir can absorb energy from any and everywhere like Sentry and Captain Marvel..it has no magical effect so it works on Black Adam.Black Adam also has no resistance to Transmutation.

Saying cracking Galactus's armor is no big deal is BS and you know it.
#85 Posted by Logic Mark III (2132 posts) - - Show Bio

Another one the old infinity Vortex thing.

Poof gone.
Poof gone.

@AtPhanton: Apart from crazy insane versions of Superman, when has he ever LIFTED [Standing on something, in an environment with gravity] the Earth or the Moon? When they moved the Moon in JLA when the White Martians returned they had EVERY MAJOR MAGICIAN IN DC NEGATING ITS GRAVITY. In essence it was weightless and even then it took Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman to help. So indeed lifting Asgard and supporting skyscrapers counts. Besides how many Superman villains or people he has faced have been shown moving planets and such? Yet they can still harm him physically. PLUS AS I SAID BEFORE THOR AND SUPERMAN FOUGHT. SO THOR IS IN SUPERMANS LEAGUE OF STRENGTH!
#86 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
 SO THOR IS IN SUPERMANS LEAGUE OF STRENGTH!
"
You shouldn't have to say so..the scans show as much.
#87 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

gotta love old comics with made up names and attacks...i will stop you with my SUPER COSMIC ENERGY NULLIFIER TRANSMUTATION REALITY WARPING VORTEX OF DOOM!!!!TM

#88 Posted by Fantastico (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Black adam would just get owned. Like mega owned. Like get put in another reality owned. Thor has the odin force now so he is much MUCH stronger. Thor wins hands down. BIG UP BETA RAY BILL!

#89 Posted by King Saturn (222958 posts) - - Show Bio
Nice Scan Show Logic Mark III. But lets not act like Black Adam doesnt have any feats to back his ability of Physical Strength and Prowess either... the dude did take on the core of the JLA during the World War 3 arc...

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

#90 Edited by Kid Crow (281 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a big Thor fan.  However, Black-ass Adam wins.  The dudes intense!  He's Superman minus the pussy-ness.  After what RULK did to Thor (pathetic, so shouldnt have been written that way.), it proves what Black Adam would do.

caption
caption

#91 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Thor supports skyscraper? Thor lifts Asgard? Thor stops a tsunami? Black Adam is stronger than Superman, And Superman moves planets. Black Adam shattered a shield designed to take asteroid impacts. You have proven nothing, come back with some better scans.

Beta ray bill cracks Galactus' armor. Great, and Galactus himself said it, it happened before and it's not a big deal."
3.Shattering a shield designed to take astroid shattering impacts is a joke.Black Adam himself can take that level impact without budging.
4.You see Thor lifting a serpent big enough to wrap it's body around the entire planet and helping to hold up Asgard and you say come back with better scans?

Thor creating that Tornado wasn't supposed to show his strength it was supposed to show how he can negate magical ability.
Thor is a FLT character.Every known source states he is beyond lightspeed...Reaction time comes with speed..You cannot be FTL and have bullsh#t reaction time unless your only FTL by teleportation.I don't know why people always try to make that case..who has super speed and regular reaction time? Nobody.

Thor doesn't need to use lighting.Mjolnir can absorb energy from any and everywhere like Sentry and Captain Marvel..it has no magical effect so it works on Black Adam.Black Adam also has no resistance to Transmutation.

"
1. Since he schools captain marvel who is supposed to be superman's equal.
2. I overplayed that, but it still stands that moving a third of theearth or the moon is a greater feat than any LM3 showed in his first post.
3.Well, yes he can, that's what I said.
4. Don't give me that crap Vance, his scans were lousy, they didn't do Thor justice, let alone show someone who can Beat Black Adam, so I told him to get others.

Thor creating a tornado is in his speed feat he posted, not the juggernaut battle, and that's what I was talking about. And the scan showed Thor being as fast as his hammer, so I responded accordingly.

Thor can't use anything. If Captain Marvel, guardian of magic, who controls the power that fuels Black Adam cannot depower him without some serious magical backup, Thor sure as hell won't.
#92 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:

"
1. Since he schools captain marvel who is supposed to be superman's equal.
2. I overplayed that, but it still stands that moving a third of theearth or the moon is a greater feat than any LM3 showed in his first post.
3.Well, yes he can, that's what I said.
4. Don't give me that crap Vance, his scans were lousy, they didn't do Thor justice, let alone show someone who can Beat Black Adam, so I told him to get others.

Thor creating a tornado is in his speed feat he posted, not the juggernaut battle, and that's what I was talking about. And the scan showed Thor being as fast as his hammer, so I responded accordingly.

Thor can't use anything. If Captain Marvel, guardian of magic, who controls the power that fuels Black Adam cannot depower him without some serious magical backup, Thor sure as hell won't."
1.Just because he beat Captain Marvel doesn't mean he's stronger.That's weak proof.
2.Not really....
3.So it's not even a feat.
4.You have to be kidding me? What have you shown Black Adam doing on that level....

#93 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Yes, because Captain marvel divides his power between the whole marvel family, black Adam shares his power with no one. It's a fact he's stronger.
2. Moving a third of the moon is not as good as lifting a skyscraper or a city???  Come on, We are still talking about LM3's first set of scans right?
3. An asteroid capable of whipping out the dinosaurs is a big deal, a shield that would shrug that off is a big shield, and Adam going through that like it's just air is a feat.
3. Oh I don't know, schooling the entire DC superhero community seems like something doesn't it?

#94 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

BA 

#95 Posted by bloodmist (1049 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to back up AtPhantom superman even said that BA hits harder than Captian marvel.

#96 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"1. Yes, because Captain marvel divides his power between the whole marvel family, black Adam shares his power with no one. It's a fact he's stronger.
2. Moving a third of the moon is not as good as lifting a skyscraper or a city???  Come on, We are still talking about LM3's first set of scans right?
3. An asteroid capable of whipping out the dinosaurs is a big deal, a shield that would shrug that off is a big shield, and Adam going through that like it's just air is a feat.
3. Oh I don't know, schooling the entire DC superhero community seems like something doesn't it?
"
1.How is a fact when he's never proven as much.When has Black Adam ever lifted anything that proves he is Superman\Captain Marvel level.Just because Captain Marvel's power is split between the family doesn't mean Black Adam is stronger.You say him being stronger is a fact than I would assume you have some way of proving it other than petty comparison.
2.Asgard isn't a city...it's a continent.Your also dismissing the Midgard Serpent feat.He is larger than any continent and covered a large portion of Earth.
3.Breaking a shield that can withstand that doesn't make Black Adam more powerful than Thor.Thor damaged the armor of a celestial.
4.Beating the JLA while everyone but Superman and Captain Marvel are there doesn't say much.Powergirl,Martian Manhunter,and Wonder Woman are the only people that would have a chance.
#97 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not gonna dismiss Gladz
He can put up a fight against Supes but I doubt hes gonna last long against Teth

#98 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"Just to back up AtPhantom superman even said that BA hits harder than Captian marvel."
Ok....
#99 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wow
For a sec I thought this was a BA vs Gladiator thread lol

But BA still wins without too much trouble especially if this is classic thor

#100 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

it all depends on how Thor fights if he brawls all out with BA he might lose a close one if he fights smart with his asgurdian magic he wins.