Heimdall, Valkyrie, Warriors 3, and Sif are there too

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sif takes the bra off to freeze Thor and Heimdall BFR's ??????

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he has his cloak he doesn’t even have to move and he wins. If he doesn’t have his cloak he gets taken by 10-15 Asgardians

X

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would win just take longer then hela

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps. He has smiliar feats of rampaging through Hela’s minions, who are also featless characters with no showings of power.

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is iw Thor with stormbreaker, he can probably pull it off, it would just take longer than hela. I think hela just pulled it off faster because she basically has an unlimited amount of swords she can throw.

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Epicyon

@xzone: Since when did his cloak seek out enemies that weren't within a 3 feet radius of him? Asgardians literally have spears to throw and guns to fire? Surpirsed you think the number would be that low too

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicyon: Certainly farther than three feet, but I really don’t see how gunfire is going to hurt Thor, and Thor’s cloak should be able to block spears as well, but I suppose that’s debatable. Point is, with the cloak Thor wins easily

X

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: He was never shown to be bullet proof or capable of tanking any without effect, he went out of his way to avoid human gunfire, and Asgardian bullets are on another level. So I wouldn't believe it's out of the realm of possibility that the bullets can atleast harm him like stings or stagger him.

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinglouie: So Iron Man, War Machine, and Doctor Strange could solo Asgard?

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicyon said:

@xzone: He was never shown to be bullet proof or capable of tanking any without effect, he went out of his way to avoid human gunfire, and Asgardian bullets are on another level. So I wouldn't believe it's out of the realm of possibility that the bullets can atleast harm him like stings or stagger him.

No Caption Provided

Even regular asgardians can tank knives like they are nothing. The idea of Thor not being bullet Proof based on this alone (besides all of Thor’s feats) is ridiculous

X

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinglouie: @epicyon:Since when is War Machine a high tier... Also, no, I think the Hulk would lose here

X

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xzone

Considering 20 Asgardians (highballing the number) took out like 3-5 Kursed I think they could

X

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Since he was Ironman's equal. Pay attention. Also lol at Hulk losing. BOI you must really be blind, no asgardian has the strength nor the weaponry to harm him. By all accounts, Hulk can be considered a god, and any god has a shot at soloing Asgard, Hulk's chance is as absolute as Hela's

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Kursed that were clearly weaker than the one we saw in present day Dark World. Try again. Not all extremis users are equal. Not all super soldiers are equal. Clearly applies here unless I missed the part when regular Asgardians could survive pointblank core reacter explosions, swat away Mjolnir and have Thor near death in like 5 hits.

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Okay where is the high calibur jet gatling gun bullets feat? Those hit harder and pierce deeper than what any regular human could hope to accomplish so you didn't really prove anything.

Also maybe it was a low showing but Thor in the comics wasn't bullet proof completely. There was an instance in a Black Panther comic where a sniper shot him in the forehead and it breached his skin and K.Oed him and everyone thought he was dead until they realized it didn't bypass his skull. MCU Thor is significantly weaker than any comic incarnation of Thor so...

Triplek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicyon: Loki took machine gun bullets to the face at point blank range and didn't even feel it.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t know how anyone can argue Thor’s piercing durability, the guy has been stabbed left right and centre. He lost an eye with one swipe. It was even believable when Loki chopped his arm off.

OT: Hela was still armed when she fought the Asgardian army. He doesn’t have the same regeneration abilities as Hela. I question how he will deal with being stabbed in the back, how he will deal with Asgardian ship gunfire, let alone the extra combatants

This isn’t going to be easy for him.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: You should know that unless he explicitly tanks a bullet, he's not bulletproof. Comicvine logic is the ultimate logic, after all.

OT: With lightning cloak, he could easily clear. Without it, he'd still take this but with a lot of injuries and it would take him longer than Hela.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: With that kind of logic we have never seen Asgardian bullets pierce anyone

X

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: I was being sarcastic. I'm just laughing at the fact that people still think he's not bulletproof.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicyon: Current WM is current Iron-man’s equal?

>Sigh<

X

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Just gonna Leave this here for Thor’s piercing feats

X

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@triplek: When? Plus Loki's a frost giant lol

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicyon said:

@triplek: When? Plus Loki's a frost giant lol

I believe he’s talking about the opening scene in Avengers when shield agents attack Loki, but IIRC he was only shot in the face with a hand gun, and that seemed to hurt him. He did however tank machine gun fire to the chest

X

Avatar image for deactivated-5ca9389143922
deactivated-5ca9389143922

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While he's probably bulletproof, I never got why people use that AoS feat. As if bending a knife is even impressive at this tier . . .

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totallynotjucas: It’s not, but it shows that regular asgardians have at least that level of piercing durability, and Thor>>> that

X

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While he's probably bulletproof, I never got why people use that AoS feat. As if bending a knife is even impressive at this tier . . .

It started to get used a few years ago when ppl didn’t believe Loki’s dagger/Asgardian metals were stronger/more durable than earth knives/metals. At one point users would claim since Loki stabbed Thor anybody with a knife could stab him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ca9389143922
deactivated-5ca9389143922

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@totallynotjucas: It’s not, but it shows that regular Asgardians have at least that level of piercing durability, and Thor>>> that

X

Not getting cut by a pocket knife isn't really a high standard, so it doesn't really help him with any bulletproof arguments.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: lmao, deadshot is the true solo king.

OT: Thor shoots some sparks from his hands and solos

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

Yeah he should most high tiers could besides like IW IM he lacks the damage output

WM is not a high tier

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Alavanka

Sif takes a shotgun round here. Even if you make the argument that it's the armour that is bulletproof, Thor is armoured on enough parts of his body that he could just cover up his head.

No Caption Provided

Anyways, Thor lasted longer against Hela than the army did. I don't see the army being that much more difficult than taking out Hela's zombie army. He might get stabbed once or twice, because even Hela got stabbed. But it's survivable.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor one shots hundreds of times

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor bodies.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alavanka: I hadn’t looked at that gif in a while, but that’s clearly bullet proof skin. Shotguns spray bullets, so at that range it most definitely did not just hit her armor, but her arm as well

X

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Epicyon

War Machine is a high tier, get over it. Also Sif tanked that shotgun because of her armor. You can see the spark and I slowed down the gif too lmao. Yall try too hard

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers