Thor, Superman and Captain America vs The World

Beastly-Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Beastly-Hound

3 of the best superheroes vs the whole world.

Xeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xeron

I think Strange, batman, Sentry, Reed Richards and Iron Man could counter that.

Avatar image for the_cheese_pickle
the cheese pickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the cheese pickle

ru u serious first of all odin? hello he would eat them for breakfast silver surfer? i dont care if classic thor beat classic silver surfer im talking about current silver surfer who owned beta ray bill while holding back so he could ubsorb the sun killing superman because thats how he is charged then being so powerful travel faster than light and knock thor right into space where he cant breath and for captain america............. seriousley he is not that good

Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fist_of_Mandalore
@the cheese pickle: Cap isn't that good, Thank you. Tired of people thinking Cap is a god. But you are wrong on one thing. Thor can breathe in space. Since he is a god the laws of physics don't apply to Thor. He can breathe in space, fly faster than light, and multiple other things that mortals can not due to the laws of physics, but Asgard has no laws for science the possibilities are endless for them.
the cheese pickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By the cheese pickle
@Fist_of_Mandalore: oh okay then that means that this is a closer fight then i thought but if hulk beat thor to death and silver surfer owned hulk in three punches shouldnt silver surfer be able to do the same............ until thor comes back to life
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Our world ? Real World ?

the cheese pickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the cheese pickle
@Fist_of_Mandalore and silver surfer has beaten beta ray bill without breaking a sweat personally i think it should be thor and silver surfer vs the world now that would be intereasting
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@the cheese pickle:
thor can breath in space he threw the sentry into the sun in seige #4  hulk never beat Thor to death in a canon comic and honestly I don't know of any non-canon comic where hulk acctualy killed thor if there is one please post a scan or an isue number
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fist_of_Mandalore
@the cheese pickle:  I'm with you on the fact that Silver could beat thor, I'm one hundred percent with you, but sometimes characters lose just because of crappy writing and on top of that just because one loses to another doesn't mean they would lose to the person that beat the person they just beat. Like for example, Human Torch would crush Venom cause of the fire. And Venom beat Wolverine, but that doesn't mean Wolverine would lose to the Human Torch(not arguing who would win between Torch and Wolvie just an example.) But yeah I think Surfer would beat the current Thor, and even if Surfer couldn't there is no way these guys take the world there is just to many powerful heroes and villains that people don't take into account.
the cheese pickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @the cheese pickle:  I'm with you on the fact that Silver could beat thor, I'm one hundred percent with you, but sometimes characters lose just because of crappy writing and on top of that just because one loses to another doesn't mean they would lose to the person that beat the person they just beat. Like for example, Human Torch would crush Venom cause of the fire. And Venom beat Wolverine, but that doesn't mean Wolverine would lose to the Human Torch(not arguing who would win between Torch and Wolvie just an example.) But yeah I think Surfer would beat the current Thor, and even if Surfer couldn't there is no way these guys take the world there is just to many powerful heroes and villains that people don't take into account. "
im with you on that one  there is a lot of crapy writing and silver surfer could beat thor im all with you
the cheese pickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer said:
" @the cheese pickle: thor can breath in space he threw the sentry into the sun in seige #4  hulk never beat Thor to death in a canon comic and honestly I don't know of any non-canon comic where hulk acctualy killed thor if there is one please post a scan or an isue number "

your right he never did but he has beaten thor.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Thor's hammmer

@the cheese pickle: 

who has the surfer? 

if you mean the surfer your just wrong he has not defeated thor in a canon comic  
Thor knockss the surfer out in  Silver Surfer vol. 3 #86  after already knocking out beta ray bill surfer's life is saved by adam warlock
thor knock the surfer out again in  Infinity Watch #23    surfer's life is saved again by adam warlock  
they have a draw in  Silver Surfer #4 because they relise they have been tricked into fighting each other also the silver surfer is amped by loki's magic in this fight  

those are all the canon fights that I or anyone else I know of is aware of if there are others please post a scan or atleast an issue number

the cheese pickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer said:
"

@the cheese pickle: 

who has the surfer? 

if you mean the surfer your just wrong he has not defeated thor in a canon comic  
Thor knockss the surfer out in  Silver Surfer vol. 3 #86  after already knocking out beta ray bill surfer's life is saved by adam warlock
thor knock the surfer out again in  Infinity Watch #23    surfer's life is saved again by adam warlock  
they have a draw in  Silver Surfer #4 because they relise they have been tricked into fighting each other also the silver surfer is amped by loki's magic in this fight  

those are all the canon fights that I or anyone else I know of is aware of if there are others please post a scan or atleast an issue number

"
ya but none of those versions of the surfer are anything to current surfer
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AtPhantom
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Our world ? Real World ? "
This demands answering. If not, Marvel world or DC world?
the cheese pickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AtPhantom: marvel
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pooty
@the cheese pickle:  I have been hearing about this Post-Annihilation powerup. i don't keep up with surfer much but have seen him manipulate the Crunch and beat Nova easily. What are his feats so i have a reference. thanks
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silver2467

BatMan, Richards, Stark, and other intellectuals can easily devise methods of defeating them. 

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@pooty said:
" @the cheese pickle:  I have been hearing about this Post-Annihilation powerup. i don't keep up with surfer much but have seen him manipulate the Crunch and beat Nova easily. What are his feats so i have a reference. thanks "
- He easily destroyed a planet in order to teach Ravenous a lesson (Annihilation: Silver Surfer # 4)
- Defeated Beat Ray Bill in 3-4 punches (Godhunter # 2)
 - Matched Thanos' energy output while weakened (Annihilation # 5 - we debated on this before )
- Went toe to toe with the Green Scar version of the Hulk on his strength alone (he was deprived of the power cosmic in that battle, and weakened by being on Sakaar - Hulk # 95)
- Demonstrated the ability to shatter minds, and also stated that the astral plane is the source of the power cosmic and as such he cannot be harmed there (In Thy Name # 3)

I'll let you know if I remember more.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AtPhantom
@the cheese pickle said:
" @AtPhantom: marvel "
Are you Beastly-Hound? If no, then you have no saying in that matter.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@the cheese pickle: 

I never said surfer COULDN"T beat Thor with his curren powers, because he probably can. you said he HAS beaten Thor which he has not  
the cheese pickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer said:
" @the cheese pickle:  I never said surfer COULDN"T beat Thor with his curren powers, because he probably can. you said he HAS beaten Thor which he has not   "
o sorry my mistake
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By pooty

I have always thought that SS was a slightly more powerful than Thor. But when Thor came back this last time he told Iron Man that he had not been working out but he was not holding back anymore. He did kill Void also i believe. I still think current surfer is more powerful still.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#23  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@pooty said:
" I have always thought that SS was a slightly more powerful than Thor. But when Thor came back this last time he told Iron Man that he had not been working out but he was not holding back anymore. He did kill Void also i believe. I still think current surfer is more powerful still. "
Beating Iron Man isn't that great a feat. And he dealt the killing blow to the Void - a helicarrier did most of the work there.

Also, he had the Odin/Thorforce when he beat Iron Man. He doesn't have that anymore.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@the cheese pickle: 

no worries I should apoligize as I had you confuse with one of the retarded fanboys in this sight who like to make up feats
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Dark Zoom

Zoom solos

the cheese pickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer said:
" @the cheese pickle:  no worries I should apoligize as I had you confuse with one of the retarded fanboys in this sight who like to make up feats "
ok
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By daak1212

When you say the world do you mean world heros or all things are on the planet?  If its the first then why are we debating SS when he's cosmic