Avatar image for incredible_noob
incredible noob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By incredible noob
@Batosaims7: wwh could take on thor and sentry with superman just drinking a soda while watching
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By victorymaker

No Caption Provided

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Incredible noob and victory maker are the same person

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Neon_Nemesis said:

"Incredible noob and victory maker are the same person "

He has no room to talk either, since virtually every one of his threads have been mismatches thus far.
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By victorymaker
@Neon_Nemesis:
No Caption Provided
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

He has no room to talk either, since virtually every one of his threads have been mismatches thus far. "
Yeah then he made another account so he can bump this thread and post a thread fail pic
blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blacktom212
@incredible noob said:
" @Batosaims7: wwh could take on thor and sentry with superman just drinking a soda while watching"

that would happen in your dreams. thor stomps ww hulk so hard is n ot even funny.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By spidey 15
@blacktom212 said:
"@incredible noob said:
" @Batosaims7: wwh could take on thor and sentry with superman just drinking a soda while watching"
that would happen in your dreams. thor stomps ww hulk so hard is n ot even funny. "

Agree.....=]
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By victorymaker
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

He has no room to talk either, since virtually every one of his threads have been mismatches thus far. "
Yeah then he made another account so he can bump this thread and post a thread fail pic "
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

I love how dumb you all are. It's truly astounding. Red Blade gets banned for being a total dumbass, makes another account, and still is a dumbass on it. And Mjolnir Weilder has trolled like countless of times, and still continues to do it. I would think there would be a point when people would just stop and think - "Wow, I waste my life just posting stupid crap on Comic Vine." Apparently, you both don't, because you are both on every day posting crap, insulting people. It's truly disgraceful that you are banned, and return just to annoy and troll some more. How sad. Next time, and you have one(I would hope so, seeing how dumb you both are so you probably don't), use it.

No Caption Provided
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Oh btw
Victorymaker is also Lordofthebrocean, spike and his other 800 accounts

Whoops...was I not suppose to tell anyone? My bad...

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By sexy_merc

I'd take team 2. Superman can beat Thor while Sentry is fighting Hulk, Sentry will likely bear him. Then it's a one on one with Supes beating Sentry. WWH is useless for the most part, but I think he can stalemate with Sentry for a bit.

blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By blacktom212
@Neon_Nemesis said:
"Oh btw Victorymaker is also Lordofthebrocean, spike and his other 800 accounts  Whoops...was I not suppose to tell anyone? My bad... "

he just make another account to make a respect thread for dragon ball, but he only post random images...sigh. 
btw how do you know is him?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By sexy_merc

Neon_Nemesis is a clone detector.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spidey 15
@Sexy Merc said:
" I'd take team 2. Superman can beat Thor while Sentry is fighting Hulk, Sentry will likely bear him. Then it's a one on one with Supes beating Sentry. WWH is useless for the most part, but I think he can stalemate with Sentry for a bit. "

Actually WWH already stalemate Sentry...or at least he can keep him busy until Supes come to his aid...=]
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sexy_merc
@spidey 15 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" I'd take team 2. Superman can beat Thor while Sentry is fighting Hulk, Sentry will likely bear him. Then it's a one on one with Supes beating Sentry. WWH is useless for the most part, but I think he can stalemate with Sentry for a bit. "
Actually WWH already stalemate Sentry...or at least he can keep him busy until Supes come to his aid...=] "
Yeah but I believe current Sentry is more powerful than when he fought Hulk. Either way Superman takes care of business with either one of team 1. Then it is a 2v1 or 1v1 situation for Supes winning.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spidey 15
@Sexy Merc said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Actually WWH already stalemate Sentry...or at least he can keep him busy until Supes come to his aid...=] "
Yeah but I believe current Sentry is more powerful than when he fought Hulk. Either way Superman takes care of business with either one of team 1. Then it is a 2v1 or 1v1 situation for Supes winning. "

Agree...=]
xXLukeCageXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By xXLukeCageXx

Victorymaker don't be such a twit.

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By odinforce

well it depends what kind of thor and superman, they have dif incarnations with dif power levels 

sentry insane is about equal to wwhulk, but void vs wwhulk is prob another thing, but thats for another topic, thor could easily take on wwhulk and sentry. thor vs  superman is of course the eternal debate that will never end between comic nerds everywhere, but imo i like thor better than supes, we can go on and on about who would beat who, but its never gonna end

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hellos

Team one would win. Without PIS the Sentry would maul WWH like no ones business.  
Heck he has a damn aura that turns him back into Banner. 

Thor and Sentry can handle Superman.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By czarny_samael666

Thor will drain Supe and strike WWHulk with Supe's energy.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Valtot
@czarny_samael:
superman solar energy is within every single one of his cells and isnt easy to just drain, also what solar beings has thor drained of energy because ive never heard of thor being capable of draining beings of energy otherwise he would of easily drained the hulk of his gamma radiation a long time ago
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Valtot said:
" @czarny_samael: superman solar energy is within every single one of his cells and isnt easy to just drain, also what solar beings has thor drained of energy because ive never heard of thor being capable of draining beings of energy otherwise he would of easily drained the hulk of his gamma radiation a long time ago "
Thor's draining:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He also drained part of Glory's energy in Chaos War: Thor.
And Mjolnir for sure can absorb star, if it can absorb enough energy to restart star:

Thor absorbing enough energy to make star reborn
Thor absorbing enough energy to make star reborn

He absorbed/drained many kinds of energy in the past, these were just for example. It doesn't matter what kind of energy it was. Of course Thor is barely using it, so I am talking about Thor without morals.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Valtot
@czarny_samael:
ok so what sort of beings were they he drained from in the first scan because different beings get drained different, null bomb couldnt even resist the energy absoption so not the sorta thing i wasnt looking for, i mean this by superman has demonstrated multiple times to forcefully absorb energy and solar radiation is the easiest for him to absorb so if someone tried to drain him off it he could atleast resist it long enough to disrupt that proccess. Also do you have any of him absorbing solar radiation i mean has he ever shown too? because if hes capable of that he should of been capable of absorbing the gamma radiaton off the hulk like rulk did
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666

@Valtot
1.Mjolnir can absorb/drain any type of energy. Here I showed You nuclear energy and anti-matter energy. Thor also abosrbed power of Glory (magic/cosmic energy), Asgardian's life foerce, Magneto (magnetic energy), Hyperion (Atomic vision, which he used against Hype) and some planet energy to use it against Arishem. He can drain all kinds of energy.
2.You could see that Presence (as Glory) couldn't block draining. I don't see how Superman could block it, if Glory couldn't.
3.It was said before that Thor can absorb all kinds of energy and nothing ever stop him from doing this. Also if we see someone who can absorb so many kinds of energy,  we know from other info that Mjolnir is a weapon that can manipulate energy and we know that Mjolnir can change this energy into solar energy that remakes a star, why should we think that he wouldn't be able to drain this sun's energy?
4.All fights between Thor and Hulk are PIS/CIS. Thor has better strength feats (like outmuscling Midgard Serpent that was able to crush planet), speed feats, has Mjolnir, can strike thunders from his hands, shoot thermoblast that can hurt Ego, God Blast that can hurt Celestials and Galactus, Anti-Matter blast that can KO Mangog, etc. He don't use all of this powers, because some part of Hulk fans like Green Beast, because they want to belive that he is the strongest one there is... Tell some of them that Superman would crush Hulk just by his speed and they will tell You that Hulk already fought with fast enemies and that he has thunderclap... To be clear, I am talking about some fanboys, not normal people. Hulk was most times a great charcater with great stories, like Planet Hulk, but it doesn't mean that he can fight with Herlad/Supe/Thor level guys. Besides, You could see how this battle should look, when Thor crushed Rulk in Hulk #25 or #26.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By HellionVulcan

Thor with no morals owns them all badly .

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ramtha07

Thor & Sentry would take this ... Sentry; AKA "Angel of Death" tore through most of the Marvel U heroes on his own and brought Asgard to its knees.  

I just do not see Supes and WW Hulk taking this. Though I DO think WW Hulk, and Hulk in general, is just too damn underrated these days. Remembering the rampages of yesteryear where he destroyed cities and all the Avengers, indeed, all the kings horses and all the kings men, COULD NOT stop him. Thor included.  

Hulk is a forgotten bad ass... ah well...

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#29  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

wwh solos.  with supes team 2       10/10

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Petey_is_Spidey said:
wwh solos.  with supes team 2       10/10

Uh, no. WWhh gets blitzed. Team 2 wins.
Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AsgardianXeno929
@Ramtha07 said:
Thor & Sentry would take this ... Sentry; AKA "Angel of Death" tore through most of the Marvel U heroes on his own and brought Asgard to its knees.   I just do not see Supes and WW Hulk taking this. Though I DO think WW Hulk, and Hulk in general, is just too damn underrated these days. Remembering the rampages of yesteryear where he destroyed cities and all the Avengers, indeed, all the kings horses and all the kings men, COULD NOT stop him. Thor included.   Hulk is a forgotten bad ass... ah well... 
Thor wasn't there.
thesilentghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thesilentghost

Superman solos all three via speedblitz.

Gh0stastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Gh0stastic

Im going to give this to superman and world war hulk.. if it was RKT that would be a different story. I think Sentry can hold off Hulk but Superman would smack down Thor

cmyers1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RulkFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 ftw.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By thanosii  Online

Thor and sentry win matter and energy manipulation. Plus supes and hulk have both been koed by lightning recently

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37  Edited By theDCkid

Team 2.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reynolds and Odinson.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Supes and WWH.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman's speed gives them the win.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Hulk

Repolho_Facero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot

:

1.Mjolnir can absorb/drain any type of energy. Here I showed You nuclear energy and anti-matter energy. Thor also abosrbed power of Glory (magic/cosmic energy), Asgardian's life foerce, Magneto (magnetic energy), Hyperion (Atomic vision, which he used against Hype) and some planet energy to use it against Arishem. He can drain all kinds of energy.

2.You could see that Presence (as Glory) couldn't block draining. I don't see how Superman could block it, if Glory couldn't.

3.It was said before that Thor can absorb all kinds of energy and nothing ever stop him from doing this. Also if we see someone who can absorb so many kinds of energy, we know from other info that Mjolnir is a weapon that can manipulate energy and we know that Mjolnir can change this energy into solar energy that remakes a star, why should we think that he wouldn't be able to drain this sun's energy?

4.All fights between Thor and Hulk are PIS/CIS. Thor has better strength feats (like outmuscling Midgard Serpent that was able to crush planet), speed feats, has Mjolnir, can strike thunders from his hands, shoot thermoblast that can hurt Ego, God Blast that can hurt Celestials and Galactus, Anti-Matter blast that can KO Mangog, etc. He don't use all of this powers, because some part of Hulk fans like Green Beast, because they want to belive that he is the strongest one there is... Tell some of them that Superman would crush Hulk just by his speed and they will tell You that Hulk already fought with fast enemies and that he has thunderclap... To be clear, I am talking about some fanboys, not normal people. Hulk was most times a great charcater with great stories, like Planet Hulk, but it doesn't mean that he can fight with Herlad/Supe/Thor level guys. Besides, You could see how this battle should look, when Thor crushed Rulk in Hulk #25 or #26.

Dude...

I understand Thor's powers. I specially like this character and appreciate seeing you defending him. But, let me ask you: do you think that Supes would just stay there? Waiting?

Supes insane speed gives him advantage, I think. In a micronanosec uses his visions in Thor and Hulk to locate their weakness and automatically attack them. Its in a insane short time. I think he would attack Thor first. I dont think Thor has durability to resist. And them he goes agaisnt Hulk, and in the end would be Supes and Sentry against Hulk. If Hulk would resisted Sentry, he falls in this point.

I think it goes in that way.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SheenLantern

Hulk solos-ish

Superman puts Thor in a full nelson and watches the Sentry vs. WWH fight that happened in the comics, Bruce turns back into WWH and goes on to beat Thor.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@repolho_facero: depends on the location of the fight, on earth everyone would be limited to just under the speed of light as to not harm the planet, in space they will use everything they have, but seeing as WWHulk is in this I imagine its on earth or some sort of planet, And thor has taken shots from celestials so he can handle a punch from Supes.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman/WWH

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enzeru said:

Thor and Sentry of course.

There is no PIS that protects Hulk in this fight now. Superman would fight the two guys in sky and yell at WW Hulk and ask him why he is so useless and WW Hulk would be like: "WELL WHEN THEY COME DOWN AND ACTUALLY FIGHT ME AND THE ONE GOLDILOCK, WHO IS ONE MILLION TIMES FASTER THAN ME FIGHTS ME AT MY OWN LEVEL OF SPEED, I'LL SHOW YOU ALL WHO THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS IS!"

Don't be mad Hulk beat Sentry's handsome face into hamburger!

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By czarny_samael666

Thor and Sentry of course. A specially in character and with Sentry who isn't holding himself anymore, since "there is no Void" ( :-D ) at last.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enzeru said:

@green_skaar said:

@enzeru said:

Thor and Sentry of course.

There is no PIS that protects Hulk in this fight now. Superman would fight the two guys in sky and yell at WW Hulk and ask him why he is so useless and WW Hulk would be like: "WELL WHEN THEY COME DOWN AND ACTUALLY FIGHT ME AND THE ONE GOLDILOCK, WHO IS ONE MILLION TIMES FASTER THAN ME FIGHTS ME AT MY OWN LEVEL OF SPEED, I'LL SHOW YOU ALL WHO THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS IS!"

Don't be mad Hulk beat Sentry's handsome face into hamburger!

Yeah, Sentry is most beautiful there is.

Besides that it was one of "those Hulk fights", where his opponents get dumbed down. Sentry has some big advantages over the Hulk and he didn't use any of them.

On top of that he was weakened during the entire fight and on top of that he still had the upper hand.

The only way any version of the Hulk can beat the Sentry is if the Sentry stands at one point and lets Hulk hit him over and over again and for some weird reason (*cough* Greg Pak *cough*) that happened during the World War Hulk run.

This is how this fight would start:

Thor:

"So Golden One, how about we keep the fight in the sky, since Hulk can't fly and doesn't have any way to do us any real harm from below."

Sentry:

"Ah, as I can see you've learned a lot from me. I am after all the best man you ever knew."

And then they would beat up Superman in the sky, while Hulk would yell, occassionally try to jump up and grab one of them, but he would get smacked down. He would try Thunderclaps, without any real affect, since it takes more to annoy Thor and Sentry and so on.

"BUT BUT BUT ... BUT ENZERU! SUPERMAN COULD FLY DOWN AND WAIT FOR THEM TO GO DOWN AS WELL!"

Well... no. Thor and Sentry would bombard them with energy projection from above and Superman would have to fly up sooner or later. He couldn't attack them with Heat Vision, since Sentry could use Force Fields, or Thor would simply absorb it and throw it with double the power back at Superman and Hulk.

That's all well and good in theory, but in practice Hulk has beaten Thor and Sentry. People can cry PIS all they want and get mad at the writer, but he has, it's fact. Sentry out of his own mouth was hitting Hulk like he could no other as well as Sentry "finally let go" yet still lost. Banner was left standing, unlike Robert. And considering Banner got EVEN STRONGER moments after this fight when he went "World Breaker" it's clear Hulk wasn't finished.