#1 Edited by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gorilla Grodd

No Caption Provided

Battle Scenario

• Thor is in character and 100 % serious.
  • The fight takes place in the city.
  • Both characters have zero prior knowledge.
  • Gorilla Grodd is blood lusted.
  • Both characters start 50 ft apart.

The Rogues

No Caption Provided
  • Captain Cold
  • Abra Kadabra
  • Weather Wizard
  • Mirror Master
  • Trickster
  • Pied Piper
  • Heatwave

Battle Scenario

• Thor starts the battle far up in the sky looking down on the Rogues.
  • The Rogues are in character.

Reverse Flash

No Caption Provided

Battle Scenario

• Thor starts the battle far up in the sky looking down on Reverse Flash.
  • Reverse Flash is in character.

Zoom

No Caption Provided

Battle Scenario

• Thor is 100 % serious.
  • Thor starts the battle far up in the sky looking down on Zoom.
  • Zoom knows all about Thor. Can he make Thor better?
  • Zoom is morals off and blood lust.
  • Thor is morals off and blood lust.
#2 Edited by Warlockmage (9054 posts) - - Show Bio

clears

5000 wins, 1 tournament, PHD in awesome

#3 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Warlockmage (9054 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: skyfather level winds. his MFTL reaction speed ( i mean the guy tagged Silver Surfer), oh oh oh and his fanboy power is over 9 thousand

#5 Posted by dondave (41749 posts) - - Show Bio

Gets absolutely stomped in Round 2.

#6 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops hard at 2.

#7 Posted by Battle123axe (8967 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

#10 Edited by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Vertigo- (17683 posts) - - Show Bio

gets humiliated at 2

Mirror Master or Kadabra could solo

#12 Posted by British_Loki (844 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna say clears

#13 Posted by depinhom (13506 posts) - - Show Bio

Loses at 2.

#14 Posted by dondave (41749 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Vertigo- (17683 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: why did you put Zoloman in character? lol. He'd let himself lose eventually

#16 Posted by larfleezy (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Grodd composite?

#17 Posted by Sy8000 (35075 posts) - - Show Bio

Could lose round 1 honestly...that's mainly a question of either who shoots first or if Grodd uses telepathy first. Round 2 is a terrible mismatch, half the team solos, half of them easily.

#18 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: why did you put Zoloman in character? lol. He'd let himself lose eventually

I know based on his fight with Wonder Woman. Would you rather me put it blood lusted and morals off?

Yea I'll fix it.

#19 Posted by iknowwhoyouare (1631 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would laugh at these petty morals and get owned

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
#20 Posted by FlashofTommorow (1650 posts) - - Show Bio

Gets curbstomped at 2.

lol at him Clearing.

#21 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would laugh at these petty morals and get owned

Mortals. Okay I got it took me a second I was checking my OP.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
#22 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (12811 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know much about Thor's telepathy resistance history, but he gets stopped HARD in Round 2.

Mirror Master, Kadabra, WW, Piper, and Cold are all large threats.

#23 Posted by GODKINGTHOR (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears.

#24 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (12811 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by GODKINGTHOR (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@godkingthor said:

Clears.

Hah.

Winds of a 1000 planets. Teleportation. MFTL mjolnir. Actual planet busting striking force. Telepathy resistance.

Thor one shots everyone on this lame roster. Especially with knowledge of these characters..Even without it, his godly awareness kicks in similar to cosmic awareness and the team wont know what him them with teleportation and god blast available. No contest.

#26 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (12811 posts) - - Show Bio

@godkingthor said:
@thetruebarryallen said:
@godkingthor said:

Clears.

Hah.

Winds of a 1000 planets. Teleportation. MFTL mjolnir. Actual planet busting striking force. Telepathy resistance.

Thor one shots everyone on this lame roster. Especially with knowledge of these characters..Even without it, his godly awareness kicks in similar to cosmic awareness and the team wont know what him them with teleportation and god blast available. No contest.

Hah.

It's as if you know absolutely nothing about the characters you're claiming he can 1 shot, which, given your presence in other threads, is quite clear.

#27 Edited by Theorder14 (2910 posts) - - Show Bio

Slowdinson gets rekt at r2 and above

#28 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor clears with ease.

#29 Posted by GODKINGTHOR (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@godkingthor said:
@thetruebarryallen said:
@godkingthor said:

Clears.

Hah.

Hah.

It's as if you know absolutely nothing about the characters you're claiming he can 1 shot, which, given your presence in other threads, is quite clear.

I'm a Flash fan. I'm very well aware of what the rogues can do and what theyve done. With that being said, Thor severely outclasses them in everything except maybe speed and even that is closer than this website is willing to admit. Luckily he can teleport and fly which would allow him to one shot the entire gauntlet at once.

#30 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (12811 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruebarryallen said:
@godkingthor said:
@thetruebarryallen said:
@godkingthor said:

Clears.

Hah.

Hah.

I'm a Flash fan. I'm very well aware of what the rogues can do and what theyve done. With that being said, Thor severely outclasses them in everything except maybe speed and even that is closer than this website is willing to admit. Luckily he can teleport and fly which would allow him to one shot the entire gauntlet at once.

Thor stops at R2, the only Rogues he can best in that round are Trickster and Heatwave, possibly Cold and Weather Wizard

Mirror Master & Kadabra and Piper are hard counters.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
#31 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea Thor solos Kadabra, a guy that was beating on 2 Flashes and Superman at the same time, turning them into puppets and turtles with his powers...

The delusions are real.

#32 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2

#33 Edited by FlashofTommorow (1650 posts) - - Show Bio
@asgardianbrony said:

Thor clears with ease.

No Caption Provided

No.

How does he beat Round 2, 3, or hell, 4?

#34 Posted by Vertigo- (17683 posts) - - Show Bio

To anyone saying that he clears, let alone clears easy.

He doesn't

#35 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruebarryallen said:
@godkingthor said:

Clears.

Hah.

They don't have prior knowledge it's stated in the OP. Except for Zoom knowing about his history and past failures.

#36 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashoftommorow: the rogues all get stomped, you know I dnt think flash is the all-powerful being you think him to be, zoom messes around and loses through stupidity.

#37 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashoftommorow: the rogues all get stomped, you know I dnt think flash is the all-powerful being you think him to be, zoom messes around and loses through stupidity.

I had edited the OP before you posted. I wasn't sure on how to make round 4. Both are morals off and blood lusted.

Can you explain how Thor wins each round since you said he clears.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
#38 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (24047 posts) - - Show Bio

... I honestly still don't see how Thor can take down a reality warper like Abra Kadabra who was soloing Two Flashes & Superman in a fight.

#39 Posted by GODKINGTHOR (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@godkingthor said:
@thetruebarryallen said:
@godkingthor said:
@thetruebarryallen said:
@godkingthor said:

Clears.

Hah.

Hah.

Thor stops at R2, the only Rogues he can best in that round are Trickster and Heatwave, possibly Cold and Weather Wizard

I think thats crazy. I think its clear that Thor one shots all of them at the same time. Look, he's got teleportation and godblast. none of them survive anything close to that. Thor is serious here. That means no comicbook BS.

#40 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (12811 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruebarryallen said:
@godkingthor said:
@thetruebarryallen said:
@godkingthor said:
@thetruebarryallen said:
@godkingthor said:

Clears.

Hah.

Hah.

I think thats crazy. I think its clear that Thor one shots all of them at the same time. Look, he's got teleportation and godblast. none of them survive anything close to that. Thor is serious here. That means no comicbook BS.

The Rogue's have teleportation as well via Mirror Master & Kadabra, they could easily go to one of MM's many Mirror World's to avoid the Godblast.

Thor's up against someone who can create and destroy dimensions as well as make an infinite number of copies of himself and someone who was able to warp reality via technology while fighting 2 Flashes (Jay & Wally) and Superman.

It's not crazy to claim that this well organized team can defeat Thor.

#41 Posted by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor gets gang-banged in the second round.

#42 Posted by Lejon (2946 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Stop at 1 come at me.

#43 Posted by Lejon (2946 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Jay garrick explain.

No Caption Provided

Oh ye Thor can't absorb the speed force.

No Caption Provided

Superman is an statue.

No Caption Provided

Hit harder then supes

No Caption Provided

Zoom is an team-buster.

Notice that he wasn't trying to kill WW

#44 Posted by dondave (41749 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
#45 Posted by justicethorpsylocke (3069 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by Shintakie (709 posts) - - Show Bio

@justicethorpsylocke: Incorrect. As they're Flash villains they'll absolutely have faster reaction times than Thor. Colds gun works at absolute zero which, while it won't kill Thor, will incap him as we've seen on panel happening to him. Since the OP didn't specify I'll just assume incap is an acceptable way to win.

The only thing stopping Captain Cold from soloing is he's out of range of his freeze gun at the start. Add in everyone else and that becomes a moot point.

Honestly though, unrestricted Grodd has a chance to stop him at round 1 unless something happened recently that cut Grodd off from the Speed Force.

Either way, he's not at all getting past round 2 unless the Rogues trip over themselves. If he magically gets past the Rogues the only thing that might save him against Thawne is Thawnes ego. If he miraculously beats Thawne because Thawne accidentally knocked himself out there's literally 0 chance he beats a bloodlusted Zoom.

#47 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony said:

I had edited the OP before you posted. I wasn't sure on how to make round 4. Both are morals off and blood lusted.

Can you explain how Thor wins each round since you said he clears.

@asgardianbrony

#48 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by FlashofTommorow (1650 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: @flashoftommorow:

ROUND 1

Thor easily stomps grodd.

ROUND 2

The whole team is basically a poor mans loki, Thor wins.

ROUND 3

Thor Wins with lightning, superior duravbility and superior striking power.

ROUND 4

Thor planet busts.