No knowledge

Who wins ?

#4 Posted by Eobard21 (6136 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Eobard21 (6136 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for sexybayonetta22
#6 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2385 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2385 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion Nora just uses satelite obliterating punch into his head and the end

#8 Edited by rem (2742 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlust!?

Nora kills him in 0.000001 seconds. Mismatch.

#9 Posted by Eobard21 (6136 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by BOC (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@rem said:

Bloodlust!?

Nora kills him in 0.000001 seconds. Mismatch.

#11 Posted by Eobard21 (6136 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by rem (2742 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21: Thor can’t even react to beings that are Mach 3 by feats, let alone someone who’s FTL.

He’s not taking many punches from her going all out. She’s just attacking a statue. In character would be a different story because she gets tagged by mid tiers but unfortunately she’s not here.

XS kills him, rewinds time and does it again. Huge mismatch.

#13 Posted by Eobard21 (6136 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by nightgate (611 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop putting statues against FTL characters.

#15 Edited by JDogg (944 posts) - - Show Bio

Nora has no way to harm Thor. She'd get tired long before he does. Thor wins.

#16 Edited by destinyman75 (14693 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol more CW wank I see. Thor way too durable, he'll take her best punches in stride he's taken far worse. Plus a lightning cloak that counters any speed advantage....And A one shot weapon to boot

Just noticed Bloodlusted Thor in this state would win handily

#17 Posted by BOC (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Barry and Nora destroy a satelite with a punch? What's with this "she can't hurt Thor"?

#18 Posted by rem (2742 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: @jdogg: Would really be interested in hearing what duribility feats to say he can even take FTL punches.

The phasing option still stands.

#19 Posted by BOC (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

^ There's that too.

#20 Edited by ByondEon (1212 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: Because it would take thousands of times more force to make Thor feel the punch

@rem Nora don't have FTL punches. Noone in CW even come close to that level..

#21 Posted by JDogg (944 posts) - - Show Bio

@rem: FTL punches? You do know they have a hard time with like King Shark level strength right? Lol.

Phasing only works if their strength is at a similar level. She would break her hand as soon as she unphased inside of him since his durability surpasses her strength which is like low level superhuman.

#22 Posted by BOC (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@byondeon: She and Barry destroyed a satellite with a punch.

#23 Posted by BOC (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg:

Phasing only works if their strength is at a similar level. She would break her hand as soon as she unphased inside of him since his durability surpasses her strength which is like low level superhuman.

That's not how phasing works. If that were the case, they couldn't phase through concrete.

#24 Posted by JDogg (944 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: That's phasing through something. For phasing to do damage the user has to unphase inside of the target. Once she unphases her hand inside of Thor she would break it.

#25 Posted by BOC (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

@boc: That's phasing through something. For phasing to do damage the user has to unphase inside of the target. Once she unphases her hand inside of Thor she would break it.

I understand what you're saying, but it doesn't work like that either. They grab the opponents heart and phase the heart too. Durability doesn't have an effect on that. Remember what Eobard did to Atom?

#26 Edited by JDogg (944 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: No speedster has ever vibrated someone's heart out. Eobard ripped out Atom's heart out bcs Atom is only a human. He grabbed his heart by unphasing his hand and ripping it out. He didn't just phase his heart out.

#27 Posted by BOC (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

@boc: No speedster has ever vibrated someone's heart out. Eobard ripped out Atom's heart out bcs Atom is only a human. He grabbed his heart by unphasing his hand and ripping it out. He didn't just phase his heart out.

He went through Atom's extremely durable suit and pulled the heart out of the suit. No human would have that kind of strength.

#28 Posted by JDogg (944 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: For visual representation and Atom is nowhere near as durable as Thor. Like I said speedster are low level superhuman in strength. They aren't bullet proof...and they aren't physically on the level of King Shark or Grodd.

#29 Posted by BOC (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

@boc: For visual representation and Atom is nowhere near as durable as Thor. Like I said speedster are low level superhuman in strength. They aren't bullet proof...and they aren't physically on the level of King Shark or Grodd.

It doesn't matter if Atom isn't as durable as Thor. Durability doesn't have anything to do with phasing. He reached through Atom's suit, and pulled it out without causing any damage to the suit. Clearly he phased it out. If you don't want to believe that fine, agree to disagree.

#30 Edited by JDogg (944 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: Yeah it does lol. Durability does have to do with phasing when Eobard has to physically grab or put his hand into his opponents heart. His heart was physically ripped out of his body or there wouldn't be a hole in his body. It was clear that he unphased his hand and pulled his heart out.

#31 Posted by rem (2742 posts) - - Show Bio

@byondeon said:

@rem Nora don't have FTL punches. Noone in CW even come close to that level..

I don’t have time for your games.

@jdogg said:

@rem: FTL punches? You do know they have a hard time with like King Shark level strength right? Lol.

You do know that that’d be a feat for king shark right? Again what durability feats does he have to say he could tank a punch going near FTL?

When she was bloodlust fighting Barry she never unphased. She would’ve ripped his heart out and shed do the same for Thor. She’d have to reason to unphase inside of him

#32 Posted by Stormdriven (17925 posts) - - Show Bio

@rem: The fact you pointed out that she never unphased against Barry and it didn’t affect him kills your argument. She would literally have to unphase to rip Thor’s heart out.

#33 Posted by JDogg (944 posts) - - Show Bio

@rem: Bcs their "FTL" punches never hurt anyone who was physically strong lol. They got manhandle by a low level superhuman in strength and King Shark is weak as hell in comparison to people of Thor's strength caliber. Like I said speedsters lack the physical strength to compete with Thor. They would tire out long before he does.

She can't phase peoples hearts out unless she unphases her hand. She has to physically grab their hearts which means she will have to unphase her hand and her hand will be crushed by Thor's durability.

#34 Edited by BOC (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg: I just watched the scene and I stand corrected. I was under the assumption that Eobard never created a hole in Atom's suit, but he did. I don't think Nora would be able to phase Thor's heart out, but I still think she will win. She is ridiculously above Thor's reaction speed to the point where she could literally throw thousands of punches at him. I don't think Thor has the durability for this.

#35 Posted by HulkBusterx9 (1536 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Nora. She’s fast enough to dodge his lightning, and she could destroy his heart with a faze attack. Thor could bring a mega bolt out of the sky to destroy everything in the surrounding area, but Nora would be to quick and she would get in close and attack.

#36 Edited by JDogg (944 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: I mean Wally and Jessie were throwing a thousand punches at Gorilla Grodd's henchmen ape and couldn't even budge them. They then were swatted like flies lol. I don't see Nora having the necessary strength to hurt someone as durable as Thor. It's like shooting SG with bullets despite her being bullet proof. You can shoot an infinite amount of bullets and the result will still be the same as her durability is to high for those bullets to damage her.

#37 Posted by BOC (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

@boc: I mean Wally and Jessie were throwing a thousand punches at Gorilla Grodd's henchmen ape and couldn't even budge them. They then were swatted like flies lol. I don't see Nora having the necessary strength to hurt someone as durable as Thor. It's like shooting SG with bullets despite her being bullet proof. You can shoot an infinite amount of bullets and the result will still be the same as her durability is to high for those bullets to damage her.

That's a durability feat for them, not an anti feat for their punches. If it's any where near light speed (not sure if it is) Thor is going down. Either way, they were able to shatter a satellite with a single punch.

#38 Posted by destinyman75 (14693 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: Except Thor is massively more durable. The star feat AFTER he was already weakend and tried, escaped Sakar (after loosing mjolnir and Odin, then fighting Hulk) only to have to face and take punishment from Hela, then PG to the face via Thanos, while severely tired and weakend not just physically but emotionally as well. The star feat after all of that...Yeah he can certainly take whatever these much weaker speedsters can dish out. It's like a toddler hitting you a hundred times, eventually you may get a bruise but it's not ending anything. Plus Thor has a lightning cloak which would keep them away or get them away. Thor has reacted to lasers point blank, and was the only Avenger fast enough to be shown in motion by Quicksilver he's not slow, he's one of the faster avengers. Yes still much slower I get that but again his lightning, whether bolt,s or cloak will end the fight much faster then Thor falling under there severely weak blows.. Plus he can fly and utilize that as well. I mean Grodd has tagged Barry surely Thor and his lightning would too

#39 Posted by destinyman75 (14693 posts) - - Show Bio

@rem: post 38 should do nicely

#40 Edited by JDogg (944 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: Except the Gorilla Grodd got KOed by less than "FTL" punches. It took both of them and they almost died doing that feat. So it was only a one time use and can't be repeated behind their regular punches. The FTL punches aren't even that strong. I know if someone naturally throws an FTL punch then it would have an insane amount of force which is true using real world logic but this is fiction so something moving as fast FTL won't have the same principles applied to it.

#41 Posted by BOC (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: Except Thor is massively more durable. The star feat AFTER he was already weakend and tried, escaped Sakar (after loosing mjolnir and Odin, then fighting Hulk) only to have to face and take punishment from Hela, then PG to the face via Thanos, while severely tired and weakend not just physically but emotionally as well. The star feat after all of that...Yeah he can certainly take whatever these much weaker speedsters can dish out. It's like a toddler hitting you a hundred times, eventually you may get a bruise but it's not ending anything. Plus Thor has a lightning cloak which would keep them away or get them away. Thor has reacted to lasers point blank, and was the only Avenger fast enough to be shown in motion by Quicksilver he's not slow, he's one of the faster avengers. Yes still much slower I get that but again his lightning, whether bolt,s or cloak will end the fight much faster then Thor falling under there severely weak blows.. Plus he can fly and utilize that as well. I mean Grodd has tagged Barry surely Thor and his lightning would too

This is bloodlusted, so no jobbing. Clearly Thor will not actually punch them, but his lightning may help. Based on their best feats though (not sure how reliable) they aren't getting tagged by lightning either. The star feat had very little force, I thought that was established by now. When he let go, the beam pushed him x distance in x amount of time. It was very insignificant. PG to the face is not force, not sure what it is exactly tbh. So the best he took (correct me if I'm wrong) was Huk and Hela's punches. It's impressive, and surely above Nora, but thousands of punches could make up for the difference.

#42 Posted by BOC (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

@boc: Except the Gorilla Grodd got KOed by less than "FTL" punches. It took both of them and they almost died doing that feat. So it was only a one time use and can't be repeated behind their regular punches. The FTL punches aren't even that strong. I know if someone naturally throws an FTL punch then it would have an insane amount of force which is true using real world logic but this is fiction so something moving as fast FTL won't have the same principles applied to it.

What was gorilla grodd koed by? I'm not sure if they've ever thrown ftl punches. Nor did I ever say they did, your beef is with someone else. They almost died from the satellite because of the explosion obviously. I'm not very informed on the show, so I'm probably not the best representative for this anyway.

#43 Edited by Reap_ii (400 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think she can hurt him and bloodlust or not CW speedsters tend to get hit, and I also don't think she has the durability to tank his hits. I think he eventually lands something and ends it.

Edit: unless she can phase an organ, then she should win.

#44 Edited by JDogg (944 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: Antoher Gorilla, a totem user, and King Shark.

Ah sorry I misinterpreted your post. I thought you were talking about FTL punches for some reason.

They actually almost died because the force of the satellite. Marlise thought they could've died using the sonic punch on it. I don't think that feat has the necessary strength to KO Thor.

#45 Posted by geekryan (4738 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol more CW wank I see. Thor way too durable, he'll take her best punches in stride he's taken far worse. Plus a lightning cloak that counters any speed advantage....And A one shot weapon to boot

Just noticed Bloodlusted Thor in this state would win handily

#46 Posted by BOC (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg:

Well that's strength feats for them.

All good.

If the Marlise quote is true, that's a fair point.

You brought up some good points, unless someone can provide better ones I can agree with Thor eventually winning. Mostly due to his lightning.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#47 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7819 posts) - - Show Bio

Nora Stomps.

#48 Edited by Daywalker88 (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of yall DC fans are the worst I swear like this clown above me. Yall always think speed is everything yet yall are the same fools that say DCEU Wonder Woman or DCEU Superman can beat FOX Quicksilver. Get over it Thor is too damn durable and Nora is not hurting him. This is a Stablemate or Thor wins due to his lightning cloak

#49 Posted by ThorofAsgard (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is one of the strongest in Marvel.

#50 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2385 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: Energy durability=/=blunt force trauma. Thor hasn't that impressive blunt force trauma resilience. Nora just uses satelite obliterating punch into his head and faint