User Lists: 0

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By ThunderPrince

If they are holding back like they were against Superman then yes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thunderprince said:

If they are holding back like they were against Superman then yes.

In character...

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can barely hold up againat ww. Adding the rest is spite.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#7  Edited By stormshadow_x

Honestly? Even holding back I doubt he could do the same thing clark did or even perceive Flashzra like Clark did....and seeing as they're in normal character and perceive him as a threat they might just beat him with Mid difficulty.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana solos.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Flash and Wonder Woman are good matchups and Aquaman would his own. The league should win this handily.

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana solos.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By omriamar

Epic Mismatch

GrImuS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly? Even holding back I doubt he could do the same thing clark did or even perceive Flashzra like Clark did....and seeing as they're in normal character and perceive him as a threat they might just beat him with Mid difficulty.

I cannot get over how bad ass that scene was.

No side eyes for Thor here

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could beat most of them individually, but the team working together should win.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can barely beat Diana, and now he has a team to take care of. Spite.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He does it better than Superman did probably. They all actually die. His AOE stomps Flash instantly. Idk why people are saying he barely keeps up with WW wtf. No one here utilizes speed to fight unless they have to block bullets or something*cough cough*. If she could tank bullets*cough* she wouldn't have had used her bracers to save those people and risk missing some...WW gets Oneshot don't be dumb. Aquaman might take two he was more impressive than she was. Cyborg is useless. Should I bother with Batman?

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no he cant. Maybe 1 vs 1 not all of them-

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He does it better than Superman did probably. They all actually die. His AOE stomps Flash instantly. Idk why people are saying he barely keeps up with WW wtf. No one here utilizes speed to fight unless they have to block bullets or something*cough cough*. If she could tank bullets*cough* she wouldn't have had used her bracers to save those people and risk missing some...WW gets Oneshot don't be dumb. Aquaman might take two he was more impressive than she was. Cyborg is useless. Should I bother with Batman?

It seems ou didn't watch Wonder Woman,because she used speed to fight against the soldiers and Ares....stop lowballing and please make adecent debate.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: I watched it like eight times. It's hella good. She used it against soldiers who were unprepared and barely trained compared to Thor. Have you seen justice league? A human hits her in the head with a gun..she's really fast huh? Thor takes them all out. He starts it with an AOE smash. Don't say he can't without mjolnir he did on the bifrost. This takes out flash. He then fights the rest. Lightning kills batman. Cyborg gets one shot on accident, WW and aquaman give him a fight like they kinda did to superman before getting taken out.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nerdchore

@noah_ouellette: the lowballing is sad man. She doesnt have eyes in the back of her head. Also thor doesnt have lightning here read the op.

Cyborg who tanked supes, steps axe and the motherbox explosion gets talen out accidentally by thors lightning?

Get real dude.

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

All I want to see is Thor using his lightning with his hands at an enemy and yell unlimited power

But yeah he dies hard here

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor loses after a decent fight

Ww is the only one with feats that suggests she could handle thor, but its likely that flash can push thor around enough to let arthor and diana end it. Cyborg and bats just dance around to try and distract thor

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Alsimmons77
dc2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dc2_

To be honest, I was taken back by how unimpressive Justice League was. Batman is the weakest link, followed by Flash, who tripped a couple times and barely did anything worthwhile in the movie, and Cyborg, whose blasts are nowhere near Iron Man's repulsor. Aquaman and Wonder Woman are the only two that could put up a decent fight for Thor. Between those three, it could go either way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette said:

@matchesmalone21: I watched it like eight times. It's hella good. She used it against soldiers who were unprepared and barely trained compared to Thor. Have you seen justice league? A human hits her in the head with a gun..she's really fast huh? Thor takes them all out. He starts it with an AOE smash. Don't say he can't without mjolnir he did on the bifrost. This takes out flash. He then fights the rest. Lightning kills batman. Cyborg gets one shot on accident, WW and aquaman give him a fight like they kinda did to superman before getting taken out.

I do not know the reason why you keep lowballing Wonder Woman by using ABC logic and distorting facts.

I've watched the Justice League 6 times already and memorized every feat from Justice League members,so I know you're distorting the facts to demean those characters.

• She was distracted by looking at the bomb counter and was taken by surprise by the terrorist, but you forgot to mention that she diverted from a bullet and knocked out two terrorists in a matter of 3 seconds (pay attention to the bomb counter). What does this have to do with speed?
  • If you actually watched the Wonder Woman movie, you may notice that she used her super-speed to knock out several German soldiers (before use the force field to take out the rest of them) near the end of the movie.
  • I said nothing about Thor be or not be capable to reproduce Bifrost feat.
  • Thor may have training, but even so he was not able to react to Quicksilver in Avengers: Age of Ultron. He doesn't reaction feats against speedsters or anyone faster than him.
  • Wonder Woman can absorb lightning through the bracelets just as she did against Ares.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dc2_ said:

To be honest, I was taken back by how unimpressive Justice League was. Batman is the weakest link, followed by Flash, who tripped a couple times and barely did anything worthwhile in the movie, and Cyborg, whose blasts are nowhere near Iron Man's repulsor. Aquaman and Wonder Woman are the only two that could put up a decent fight for Thor. Between those three, it could go either way.

Justice League was a good movie, it was not epic or memorable as it should to be,but it's up to us to wait for the Ultimate Edition to see how the movie would be without excessive cuts and unnecessary reshoots. Batman wasn't the weak link, he may even have acted out of character in certain parts of the film, but if it were not for him the plot would not move. Not to mention that he provided the resources needed for certain missions,especially at the end of the film.

If you watch the movie again or some scenes at least....you can see that Cyborg blasts vaporized some Parademons ,I don't remember Iron Man's repulsors doing something similar. Although Cyborg blasts aren't able to destroy Superman and Steppenwolf (because of their durability, it can be seen that they felt that.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor isn't Superman. Diana beats him.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dc2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dc2_

@matchesmalone21 said:
@dc2_ said:

Justice League was a good movie, it was not epic or memorable as it should to be,but it's up to us to wait for the Ultimate Edition to see how the movie would be without excessive cuts and unnecessary reshoots. Batman wasn't the weak link, he may even have acted out of character in certain parts of the film, but if it were not for him the plot would not move. Not to mention that he provided the resources needed for certain missions,especially at the end of the film.

If you watch the movie again or some scenes at least....you can see that Cyborg blasts vaporized some Parademons ,I don't remember Iron Man's repulsors doing something similar. Although Cyborg blasts aren't able to destroy Superman and Steppenwolf (because of their durability, it can be seen that they felt that.

In my opinion, it's the worse Bryan Singer movie to date. And Batman could barely handle one, let alone two Parademons, making him the weakest link next to Flash. But, let's forget about those semantics. He had involvement with the plot, keeping it forward, which is fine. I don't recall Cyborg vaporizing any Parademons. The closest he got was when he shot at two Parademons on top of a building when the team was attacking, even though it only exploded their feet and sent them flying.

ErickAgl17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can 1v1 them ..but all together stomp him.

Diana could pull some wins against him herself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dc2_ said:
@matchesmalone21 said:
@dc2_ said:

In my opinion, it's the worse Bryan Singer movie to date. And Batman could barely handle one, let alone two Parademons, making him the weakest link next to Flash. But, let's forget about those semantics. He had involvement with the plot, keeping it forward, which is fine. I don't recall Cyborg vaporizing any Parademons. The closest he got was when he shot at two Parademons on top of a building when the team was attacking, even though it only exploded their feet and sent them flying.

• Batman beat at least 4 Parademons in hand to hand combat,not to mention those he defeated using explosives,batmobile and their own weapons.
  • It didn't only exploded their feets...they were completely destroyed.
  • What Bryan Singer have to do with the Justice League?

Not wanting to be boring and a smart ass,but I believe you should rewatch the movie...at leats one more time to get a close tlook to those feats.

dc2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Crap, sorry. I meant Zack Snyder. Dyslexia kicked in. Batman this, Batman that, it's not really important. I currently have the movie up and running, and have noted every instance Cyborg has with a Parademon; from what I've seen, he hasn't vaporized any. The two on the roof of the building Batman roared into, they were blown back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dc2_ said:

@matchesmalone21: Crap, sorry. I meant Zack Snyder. Dyslexia kicked in. Batman this, Batman that, it's not really important. I currently have the movie up and running, and have noted every instance Cyborg has with a Parademon; from what I've seen, he hasn't vaporized any. The two on the roof of the building Batman roared into, they were blown back.

The Parademosn in that roof was vaporized...not being an ass,but I watched the movie 6 times already if it all works out I'll watch it again this week, but I'm prettysure they were vaporized (but I'II look again).

I agree it wasn't his best film but unfortunately he couldn't finish it due to his family tragedy. Warner Bros executives and Joss Whedon are responsible for the film being released that way,but thanks God there is a Director's cut or a Ultimate Edition and this was confirmed by Fabian Wagner (jsutice LEague's cinematographer). I can't to see true Zack Snyder movie!!

dc2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dc2_

@matchesmalone21 said:
@dc2_ said:

The Parademosn in that roof was vaporized...not being an ass,but I watched the movie 6 times already if it all works out I'll watch it again this week, but I'm prettysure they were vaporized (but I'II look again).

I agree it wasn't his best film but unfortunately he couldn't finish it due to his family tragedy. Warner Bros executives and Joss Whedon are responsible for the film being released that way,but thanks God there is a Director's cut or a Ultimate Edition and this was confirmed by Fabian Wagner (jsutice LEague's cinematographer). I can't to see true Zack Snyder movie!!

Here's a gif of the scene. They were blown away, not vaporized.

No Caption Provided

Wait, what happened? I didn't hear about the tragedy.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Guys let’s be honest here Thor is good fight 1 v 1 but he is no superman meaning he can’t team bust

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

League beats up Thor more than Thor fighting 1-on-1 fight with Superman...

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dc2_ said:
@matchesmalone21 said:
@dc2_ said:

No Caption Provided

His daughter committed suicide, so he has to step down and ask Whedon to finish the editing and minor re-shoots.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WonderTot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League stomp, Diana could solos.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Fub

@matchesmalone21: I'm sure most people will say "league stomps" and they probably do if they go all out, but if they pull a Justice League, then Thor wins. Honestly Diana with her gear is a powerhouse, but she looked atrocious against Superman, just standing around trying to out muscle the dude.

Aquaman should be up their with Diana, but he was literally getting smacked around by Steppenwolf and swatted away like a fly by Superman (which pissed me off tbh) he was very underwhelming.

Flash was quick, but tha'ts about it, he won't contribute much to the fight with current feats.

Cyborg is, offensively, an inferior Iron Man at this point, albiet he did manage to cause Clark some discomfort with a blast and I believe temporarily blocked Heat Vision, for whatever that's worth.

If they actually work together as a team, based even off their current feats, they could probably pull it off But post rag Thor was able to fight more then one enemy off at a time given his new way of using his power, sure they were fodder, but currently half the Justice League are only a little above that, so if they job, then he wins.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana solos.

dc2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dc2_ said:
@matchesmalone21 said:
@dc2_ said:

No Caption Provided

His daughter committed suicide, so he has to step down and ask Whedon to finish the editing and minor re-shoots.

Wow. Damn.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One on one yes, against the whole team not happening, though half fall before he does

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the league to distract Thor, Diana would chop his arms to pieces. She can already defeat Thor in a one v one fight. Adding the league is overkill.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor cause im different

Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can barely hold up againat ww. Adding the rest is spite.

QFT

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana potentially solos. Mismatch

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers