Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thor due to lighting.

He still had this feat.

No Caption Provided

If you restricted lightning Cull would have a better shot. Though I still would likely back Thor.

the_magister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I fail to see why Cull would have any chance here.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull absolutely decimates.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

IceHeart_30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

PRINSTONZOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has better speed and strength feats even in Phase 1. He took down hordes of Ice giants in the first battle scene. He absolutely stomps!!

blaub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins, even without lightning AND his hammer.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor tho Cull beat iron man so he is going to give him trouble

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull destroys him.

Johnwick2425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ill go with thor here

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has better speed and strength feats even in Phase 1. He took down hordes of Ice giants in the first battle scene. He absolutely stomps!!

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor one-shots a guy that shrugged off three punches from this armor?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Before Thor's lightning cloak amp, he was equal with Hulk. This was a mind-controlled and pissed Hulk. He'd never been this angry before. Veronica does pretty well against Hulk. Here's Cull Obsidian:

Notice how he catches and overpowers the fourth punch too. Then he hits him and Banner feels the impact through the suit.
Notice how he catches and overpowers the fourth punch too. Then he hits him and Banner feels the impact through the suit.

But of course, the anti-featers are going to claim that Cull is Black Panther or Spider-Man level because they don't like Marvel and like to use Cull to scale down and lowball IW Iron Man.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m just saying but Hulk Buster feats from AoU aren’t really applicable to feats for the IW armor. Both armors are clearly on different levels of power. This can be shown by the fact the suit was overwhelmed by a group of outriders. Similar to how different Iron Man suits are on different levels of power, the same idea would apply to the Hulk Buster suit.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull could take P1 Thor.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins once he gets serious due to lightning strikes.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without lightning it's a close fight. With it Thor could win.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby:

The Outriders tackling the Hulkbuster is a good feat for the Outriders, not a bad feat for the Hulkbuster.

I mean, why would the second Hulkbuster suit be weaker? It's made for the same purpose and its design is identical.

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Thor with mid diff.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: AoU Hulkbuster =/= IW Hulkbuster. AoU Hulkbuster suit was fighting equally against a pissed off Hulk while IW Hulkbuster was getting torn apart by Outriders, same creatures Captain America was easily one-shotting.

Thor blows his head off with a Mjolnir throw. Mjolnir strike >>>> Panther's punch, Spiderman's strenght and Iron Man's repulsors combined.

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor, but it's close.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking at the videos online Banner straight up said that this suit already kicked the Hulk's butt. I think that's indication that it's just as powerful as the old suit or is the old suit but upgraded.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: But the same Outriders were being defeated by street levelers. The AoU armor held its own against a pissed off Hulk. I don’t have an explanation as to why it might be weaker than the AoU, but going by on screen feats, the IW armor seemed to be much weaker.

It’s the same reason why feats from the Avengers Iron Man suit wouldn’t really be applicable to the CW suit. One suit might be older, but they are clearly on different levels of power.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ANTHP2000

@amcu said:

Looking at the videos online Banner straight up said that this suit already kicked the Hulk's butt. I think that's indication that it's just as powerful as the old suit or is the old suit but upgraded.

If he said that, no question.

@anthp2000: But the same Outriders were being defeated by street levelers. The AoU armor held its own against a pissed off Hulk. I don’t have an explanation as to why it might be weaker than the AoU, but going by on screen feats, the IW armor seemed to be much weaker.

It’s the same reason why feats from the Avengers Iron Man suit wouldn’t really be applicable to the CW suit. One suit might be older, but they are clearly on different levels of power.

Street-levelers were getting overwhelmed by groups of 4-5 (same numbers tacked the Hulkbuster), yes they could beat them in groups of 1-2, maybe even 3, but that doesn't make the Outriders less impressive, it makes the street levelers more impressive. It's not like the Outriders defeated the suit, they just contented with it physically.

You're missing a vital difference here. Tony's suits are all different designs, the 2 Hulkbusters are identical and they were created for the very same purpose.

HC03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blaub: No he doesnt. Thor without his hammer got overpowered by four men and couldnt break out of leather straps.

Eaglesong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

Found it.

Loading Video...

This ain't gonna be like New York pal this suits already kicked the crap out of the Hulk.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: Banner literally said it was the same armor "that already kicked the Hulk's ass once". Claiming that it's somehow a different armor is just absurd. The Outriders didn't even do any damage to the armor. At best, there were cosmetic scratches on the Hulk-Buster. Nothing major or damaging to the suit at all. Your reaching, wishful thinking, and baseless assumptions to lowball Iron Man has gone too far. Cull Obsidian is not Black Panther or Spider-Man level. You were the same guy that was pushing the lie that Cull Obsidian was "KO'd" by Black Panther. Your hatred and bias against Marvel destroys your credibility.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phase 1 Thor loses.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: Banner literally said it was the same armor "that already kicked the Hulk's ass once". Claiming that it's somehow a different armor is just absurd. The Outriders didn't even do any damage to the armor. At best, there were cosmetic scratches on the Hulk-Buster. Nothing major or damaging to the suit at all. Your reaching, wishful thinking, and baseless assumptions to lowball Iron Man has gone too far. Cull Obsidian is not Black Panther or Spider-Man level. You were the same guy that was pushing the lie that Cull Obsidian was "KO'd" by Black Panther. Your hatred and bias against Marvel destroys your credibility.

I like Marvel, I have liked them since I was a child, I grew up watching the Spiderman movies and Avengers cartoon alongside the DC animated shows and movies and I've watched pretty much 80% of the MCU movies in cinemas. Whether you believe I hate them or not, I couldn't care less. I also didn't lie about Cull, I was mistaken and when I was convinced about him not getting KO'ed by Panther but rather knocked down, I conceded to that which you yourself saw and commented on IN THE SAME THREAD RIGHT AFTER I CONCEDED but now you're just being petty by saying I lied when you know I was instead mistaken and conceded to the facts.

I could throw some mud back at you and mention some of the heavy downplaying, dismissing and lowballing you've been doing towards DC, and believe me, there's plenty of that, but I'm not a person with the petty and insecure energy. Just because I don't view Iron Man and Cull as high as you that doesn't mean I'm lowballing, lowballing would be me using his loss against Bucky and Steve as a way of measuring his power. I acknowledge his power levels and just because I don't think he's a high tier like you want him to be, that most certainly doesn't mean I'm lowballing.

If you feel like I'm lowballing you could rather try to convince my without getting so personal for no apparent reason. I'm an open minded person. But if you're going to continue with this pettiness then I think I am done with entertaining your jokes. If anything your attitude right now is bringing your credibility down like your argument against Batman from yesterday.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: You can like a series, but when it gets in the way of your precious DCEU power levels there can still be a level of bias. Whether you like Marvel or not isn't really relevant. You ironically say you are too high and mighty to "throw mud back" when in the very next paragraph you are talking about my argument against Batman and his Luke Cage level durability levels. I know that you would lowball Iron Man's armor as struggling against Cap and Steve if you could, but you only don't do it because it's a losing argument since it's a different suit than his nano one. You can claim you are objective, love Marvel, do not lowball, and are rational all you want, but you make it so obvious that you are stretching the truth when you portray Cull Obsidian as a street leveler or portraying DCEU powerhouses as 616 Colossus/She-Hulk level.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I give credit where credit is due. Present a solid case and I'll agree like I've done with you MULTIPLE TIMES. I've never portrayed DCEU powerhouses as 616 Clossus/She-Hulk level. The only thing I've said is that Superman can BFR Colossus in which case he stands NO chance against him physically and that Doomsday's energy emissions do much more damage than Colossus's ground slam which anyone with common sense can see. You're outright lying right now. And in that other thread with KRLE I was merely questioning She-Hulk's durability as she has no concrete durability feats other than scaling off of other characters which is unquantifiable to say the least. And here's the thing, your edginess and accusations are based on how YOU perceive what I think of these characters. YOU perceive me this way and YOU think of it this way. That doesn't mean I am that way because of your perception of me. Look at our previous debates and some of them I stand by my case and some of them I concede like two-three days ago in that discussion we had about environmental damage/distance sent flying. If that doesn't tell you that your perception of me is wrong, then I don't know.

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
Thanos_thebadas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: Though I agree I think it was because Bruce had no experience with the armour, notice how he never used any other weapons its most likely another nanite armor but he just doesn't know how to use them properly.

TheHolyFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has this. Iron Man and Spider-Man were giving Cull a run for his money.

blaub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hc03: Thor without his hammer could fend off the Hulk for a while. And Hulk is more powerful than Cull

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: Those aren't even the only examples though. What about the piercing/blunt force distinction? What about claiming IW Veronica was a street leveler? Correct me if I'm wrong too by the way, but weren't you also the user that claimed She-Hulk giving Red Hulk a bloody nose and Thor a migraine from her blows were unquantifiable and unusable feats? You have conceded and can be rational, but I sure as hell have to drive that point home pretty damn hard don't I? You will always be the guy desperately reaching and trying to figure out a way for the DCEU character to pull a win out of their ass no matter how powerful their opponent is. It's because of your level of bias.

DeltaAlphaGulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: On the one hand you have Tony Stark using his suit for exactly what he built it for and on the other hand you have Banner operating the suit for not exactly what it was built for. There is your difference. Stark is wayyyyy better with his suits (banner literally face planted at one point). Also unlike Hulk Black Dwarf used a weapon and fought more intelligentally using leverage to rip an arm off.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

People spend way to much time debating dumb fights Thor wins with Mjolnir and loses without it it's common sense

Phase 1 Thor utilized his hammer a lot better than his future self conjuring storms and lightning using flight etc

Thor would get stomped unarmed because he has no lightning powers here

Avatar image for awesomefacialhairbros
Awesomefacialhairbros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Before Thor's lightning cloak amp, he was equal with Hulk. This was a mind-controlled and pissed Hulk. He'd never been this angry before. Veronica does pretty well against Hulk. Here's Cull Obsidian:

But of course, the anti-featers are going to claim that Cull is Black Panther or Spider-Man level because they don't like Marvel and like to use Cull to scale down and lowball IW Iron Man.

This. Btw which idiot said cull is black panther level. Seriously he needs help

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People spend way to much time debating dumb fights Thor wins with Mjolnir and loses without it it's common sense

Phase 1 Thor utilized his hammer a lot better than his future self conjuring storms and lightning using flight etc

Thor would get stomped unarmed because he has no lightning powers here

He conjured a tornado once in combat in Thor 1. Beyond that he fights just as intelligently now than he used to. Maybe even more so as he now sends his weapons out and lets them fight and defeat vast quantity of enemies in a way he didn't before.