mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By mrtrickster

team 2, ares tip the favor for them

ww and thor are evenly matched with ww winning 6/10, circe slight ahead of hela, ares stomps loki

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

isn't Ares like skyfather tier? If he is he solos rather easily

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Thor stomps WW
  • Loki stomps Circe
  • Ares destroys Hela

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Ares is MVP

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Thor stomps WW
  • Loki stomps Circe

maybe pick up a comic next time?

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cognitive said:
  • Thor stomps WW
  • Loki stomps Circe

Would you stop getting triggered like other WW fans?

• WW does not even possess moon level strength (the feat showed her pulling the moon with Supes was aided with magic, and the feat she pulled the Earth with Supes and MMH isn't actually what you think it is...they tried to keep it in orbit but failed)
  • WW can't even withstand a beatdown from a featless GL member without a bleeding nose
  • WW can't even take Superman's HV without getting burnt
  • WW was one shot KOed by Superman

The above are just her low showings in Post Crisis(there are more, but I know you're going to whine even harder), and frankly, I can name a lot more in either PC, N52, or Rebirth onward.

Her speed isn't saving her, cause a proper AOE attack will roast her given the track records against electrical attacks.

Another laughable thing is the Loki part, just how do you think a terrible mage like Circe, who almost got her head punched off by WW's pathetic strength despite aimed herself previously...is going to take on a character that has more feats with superior quality?

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mrtrickster

@cognitive said:
@mrtrickster said:
@cognitive said:
  • Thor stomps WW
  • Loki stomps Circe

Would you stop getting triggered like other WW fans?

• WW does not even possess moon level strength (the feat showed her pulling the moon with Supes was aided with magic, and the feat she pulled the Earth with Supes and MMH isn't actually what you think it is...they tried to keep it in orbit but failed)
  • WW can't even withstand a beatdown from a featless GL member without a bleeding nose

The above are just her low showings in Post Crisis(there are more, but I know you're going to whine even harder), and frankly, I can name a lot more in either PC, N52, or Rebirth onward.

Her speed isn't saving her, cause a proper AOE attack will roast her given the track records against electrical attacks.

Another laughable thing is the Loki part, just how do you think a terrible mage like Circe, who almost got her head punched off by WW's pathetic strength despite aimed herself previously...is going to take on a character that has more feats with superior quality?

really low feats? you wanna show low feats?

ww helped pulled not only the moon but the earth, even if she's not pulling her fair share, thor best strength showing was in silver age and it's the midgard serpent, no where near one third of earth eight, not even close.

supes or hal would stomp current thor like playtoy. marvel herald level top dogs are pathetic

her speed is exactly why thor lose, thor has no decent combat speed in more than 40 years of canon showing. ww on the other hand blocked trillion of god fragments faster than light speed with her bracelets, the bracelets are capable of blocking kryptonians heat vision which could be hotter than the sun

thor also has no way of encounter ww's sword piercing, which can cut through atom

odinson and odin got beaten by freaking mangog, then mangog and mjolnir got destroyed by the freaking sun...current asgard is such a joke

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When someone decides to use Death Battle for their argument. You stop and wonder.

Anyways---

• Thor beats Wonder Woman: decisively
  • Based on what someone posted for Circe in another thread Loki sweeps

I still don't know anything about Ares. He looks like skyfather tier seeing as how he beat highfather. Again I've never read that story so I don't know if that feat is contextual or not. If he is at that tier where he can fodderize Hela level beings he solso

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

current loki solos, he probably summons his celestials to step on them, ares isn't shit without prep, and loki have story manipulation. loki is mvp.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Thor stomps WW
  • Loki stomps Circe

No Caption Provided

Ares solos.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thebuckaronatr

Diana beats Thor comfortably.

Circe vs Loki could go either way.

Ares stomps Hela.

Team 2 with ease.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cognitive
Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways---

• Thor beats Wonder Woman: decisively
  • Based on what someone posted for Circe in another thread Loki sweeps

Laughable, Thor does shit decisively against Post Crisis Wonder Woman. And standard Loki struggles even with Thor.

To the thread: Ares shouldn't even be here and wins solo.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mrtrickster

@_kingoflatveria said:

When someone decides to use Death Battle for their argument. You stop and wonder.

nah death battle was just for shits and giggles to show how any decent herald level character can own slowdinson in action

the argument was already made before the video in the post, you are too stupid to understand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsimmons77: your point? What are you trying to say

Loki beats Circe or not?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria said:

nah death battle was just for fun to show how any decent herald level character can own slowdinson

WW isn't even low herald tier. She's high tier. Any herald tier worth their salt would destroy her

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@katrurius17 said:
@cognitive said:
  • Thor stomps WW
  • Loki stomps Circe
No Caption Provided

Ares solos.

Triggered WW fan spotted.

cry more, marvel fanboys are more annoying little nerds than dbz fans

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrickster said:
@_kingoflatveria said:

nah death battle was just for fun to show how any decent herald level character can own slowdinson

Thor isn't even low herald tier. Any herald tier worth their salt would destroy him

agreed

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch. Both Ares and Circe can solo. LOL at Loki beating Circe.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch. Both Ares and Circe can solo. LOL at Loki beating Circe.

this

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrickster: and yet Thor has beaten most of the heralds Including surfer this logic just doesn't work

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Marishtar

Oh damn not in before Thor and Loki wank.

• Thor vs Wonder Woman = Wonder Woman in a good fight if it's serious worthy Thor.
  • Loki vs Circe = Depends on several circumstances and how serious especially Circe is.
  • Hela vs Ares = Yeah no, Ares destroys.
Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, but barley.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see salty DC Fanboys sigh...lol

Thor has beaten Diana on here more times then Many cna count. It's the closest match as both are very good at what they do but most as I know Thor should take the majority, with AOE strength, durability and hax.

Circe is cool and all she's dangerous too, but this is Loki. He will outsmart her, and has ways to put her down. He can summon other Loki's to battle she's not beating like ten Loki's. If she doesn't end it very soon after the start of the battle she's loosing.

Ares is a beast. But this is the goddess of death, who has minions like the world serpent and star eating Fenris at her disposal. Ares may still win but this is no stomp. I eman Diana beats him STOMP not a chance win possibly

Wish folks could get there heads out of there.... And be logical. I understand when a fav gets beat even if I don't like it. Suck it up boys. Be reasonable at Least. Anyone claiming stomp is just what I said and not to eb taken seriously

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has beaten Diana on here more times then Many cna count. It's the closest match as both are very good at what they do but most as I know Thor should take the majority, with AOE strength, durability and hax.

Circe is cool and all she's dangerous too, but this is Loki. He will outsmart her, and has ways to put her down. He can summon other Loki's to battle she's not beating like ten Loki's. If she doesn't end it very soon after the start of the battle she's loosing.

Ares is a beast. But this is the goddess of death, who has minions like the world serpent and star eating Fenris at her disposal. Ares may still win but this is no stomp. I eman Diana beats him STOMP not a chance win possibly

Wish folks could get there heads out of there.... And be logical. I understand when a fav gets beat even if I don't like it. Suck it up boys. Be reasonable at Least. Anyone claiming stomp is just what I said and not to eb taken seriously

thor has beaten diana where? in battle forum? you mean marvel circle jerks and self proclaimed victory?

diana destroy thor in combat speed, strength and fighting ability

regarding ares and circe im not even gonna start since you don't even know these characters

right suck it up boy, be logical, marvel side loses here. you are not being taken seriously right now, in case your eyes are fucked, most people here right now picked team 2

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Alsimmons77

@_kingoflatveria said:

@alsimmons77: your point? What are you trying to say

Loki beats Circe or not?

That Thor wins shit decisively, what was so hard to understand about that?

It's a possibility that Loki beats Circe but just if she underestimates him.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

Thor has beaten Diana on here more times then Many cna count.

No Caption Provided

At least Trump likes it XD

I eman Diana beats him

No Caption Provided

Did you even read these stories?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this basically Ares vs Hela? In which case Ares solos

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrstranger: Please change Ares, the other 4(without Hela) are good fights even though i slightly favour team 2 but Ares makes this fight and the rest of his team pointless.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cav loki vs circe. I'm repping loki who would representing circe? this circe wank is getting out of hand. people needs to know loki current version is a different character from classic version. completely different characters except modern loki is more powerful but less versatile in shape shifting and he isn't evil.

and also modern loki has never lost to thor, if anything he's beaten him twice once with his own hammer and the second time with his sword.

modern loki warps reality, tanks being in the sun, oneshots the avengers aside, tanks blast from twsais. just to name a few, he's immortal, wolverine stabbed him in the face, he tanked it, king loki blast him to death nope he respawned immediately with anther body, Jane knocks his head off he laughed at the attempt.

this is just to name a few, Ares is powerful and he's the only one loki would need to try against, but what are his feats? killed high father? high father was depowered and it was a sword fight and loki transmuted bor, loki clowned twsais beings above skyfathers.foh

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

You're the one who sounds salty as you're the one going after the "DC fanboys" when no one called you a Marvel fanboy.

Thor has beaten Diana on here more times then Many cna count.

When has Thor beaten Diana? When he travelled to the DC universe?

Circe stomps the shit out of Loki. Loki has nothing to put him even on the same tier as Circe. What has Loki done exactly? Beaten an asgardian who's magical defenses were down? Circe has affected entire DC Earth with her magic and transformed every single male superhero, including ones known to be resistant to magical attacks.

Lol at this part. Ares wipes Hela, her dog and snake from existence. This is not debatable. Have WW and Circe switch sides to Team 1 and Ares still stomps. Diana beating Ares in the "Warkiller" story arc is pure PIS. This is a guy who has tanked universe destroying force, Diana's axe shouldn't even bother him. Anyways, Ares was later shown to be alive, so there's that.

Right....

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares solos

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By destinyman75

@the_badman: Incan agree with you on Ares as I said he is a Beast.

Thor however beating Diana Was speaking of all the threads on the vine. There my two favs and match up well together like I said this one's the close one.

Circe however over Loki I'm not seeing. Already stated she's powerful and cool even Like her. But this is Loki, who has so many ways. Also I'm unclear if this is God if stories current Loki he stomps. If not it's much closer. But Circe isn't beating Loki when his end game is summoning Surtur or ten other Loki's to do battle. If he doesn't use these attacks and it's Not God of stories then it's a chance. But again It's unclear which Loki is this current or classic?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By destinyman75

@mrtrickster: Now I can't take you very seriously. Diana stronger then Thor?? That didn't give you any credibility. Also you start by saying marvel fanboys circle jerking then end it with DC circle jerking?????? Ok then... As I DO know Circe and Ares I'll just ignore that last. If you disagree fell free but at least try to debate

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cognitive: What a load of horseshit you have here son.

Clearly you have read neither the comic of moon pulling, nor the one with earth pulling. She pulled the moon with Superman and Kyle Rayner, there was no magic in this instance. This happened and the end of the "terror incognita" storyline and there were no magic to help them. The magic users were preventing the moon from causing geological disturbance on earth as it was pulled into earth's atmosphere. They did not help with the pulling. The earth pulling feat is not what YOU think it is. All the water was drained out of earth through Atlantis, so earth was getting knocked off orbit. Superman, WW and MM held the earth IN orbit. Read the comics before you attempt to "debunk" them.

How is this a bad showing exactly? All GLs might not be Hal Jordan, but they're heralds regardless. Because this guy's only showing is his encounter with WW, we have no reason to assume that he's weak or something.

Considering Superman's HV has burnt Despero, Bizarro, and Kryptonian skin as well, and WW took bloodlusted Superman's HV to the face with minor burns, you just mentioned a very good feat of energy durability.

No, she was briefly KOed by a Superman who was standing next to the sun. She has taken hits from people stronger than Superman without being KOed.

The above are examples of how shallow your knowledge is. You can do more? Sure, go ahead.

AOE attacks can be blocked by her bracelets. She has blocked AOE attacks far more powerful than Thor's. Bring up her "record" against electrical attacks. I dare ya.

Ya, this part is laughable. Circe is a "terrible" mage, she gets her head punched off by WW who has pathetic strength, right.

Go troll somewhere else.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: Agreed seems some just hate marvel so much it's always a stomp. Yes God if stories Loki should do well If anyone accepts tag me in..

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_badman: Incan agree with you on Ares as I said he is a Beast.

Thor however beating Diana Was speaking of all the threads on the vine. There my two favs and match up well together like I said this one's the close one.

Circe however over Loki I'm not seeing. Already stated she's powerful and cool even Like her. But this is Loki, who has so many ways. Also I'm unclear if this is God if stories current Loki he stomps. If not it's much closer. But Circe isn't beating Loki when his end game is summoning Surtur or ten other Loki's to do battle. If he doesn't use these attacks and it's Not God of stories then it's a chance. But again It's unclear which Loki is this current or classic?

Eh, Thor vs WW is a close one I agree. I just disagree on the outcome. And I'm a fanboy of both as well.

I assumed this is regular Loki, not God of stories or Sorcerer Supreme. Regular Loki I've never found to be impressive. Loki summons the giant Surtur in battle or a sword named Surtur? Ten other Lokis? Would they be as powerful as the real one? Like I said, Circe turned every male superhero on earth to bestiamorphs, so they shouldn't be a problem for her. I consider regular Loki to be a low-mid herald at best, while Circe is a solid teambuster. She has other feats like teleporting the entire island of Themyscira to hell, KOing WW with a magical bolt casually from another place. Her force fields are so powerful, people like Superman and Martian Manhunter can't get through it.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrickster: Now I can't take you very seriously. Diana stronger then Thor?? That didn't give you any credibility. Also you start by saying marvel fanboys circle jerking then end it with DC circle jerking?????? Ok then... As I DO know Circe and Ares I'll just ignore that last. If you disagree fell free but at least try to debate

try to debate what? I already made my point in earlier post not gonna type long paragraph again, diana helped pull earth post crisis>>> thor threw midgard serpent which is only like less than 10 percent of earth weight, and that was silver age something he did 40 years ago, (back when wonder woman was pulling the sun and superman was sneezing the solar system but i digress), not even remotely applicable for thor today, current thor is no where near his classic level, let alone post crisis ww.

diana fought superman blow for blow in new 52 just couple years ago, the same superman who was bench pressing earth for 5 days straight with no sweat and saying "that's it"

you think marvel cats can compete with dc in strength and speed? pl pl plllleeessse

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Lol at WW beating Thor.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

lol at thor beating ww

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at circe beating loki. her trump card transmutation won't even faze loki who is a shape shifter on par with plastic man, I mean the dude could turn into a rocket.

now , mm is useless against loki, loki have telepathy, soul hax, and his own matter manipulation against sersi.

gos loki is standard loki , he just doesn't use the ability due to writers ignoring it.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrickster: superman is stronger than wonder woman, Martian manhunter is too, so they did the heavy work.

and thor Jane foster helped hold up the weight of earth recently, and we know she's as strong as hercules via arm wrestling match while superman and mmh are both stronger than wonder woman, also they were In space and were struggling, lol at wonder woman being as strong as thor. thor>>> wonder woman in strength

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoS Loki could solo. He’s warped away the 9 realms and even Odin and the entirety of Asgard, along with Hela and scares away TWSATS

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana beats Thor comfortably.

Circe vs Loki could go either way.

Ares stomps Hela.

Team 2 with ease.

This.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_badman:

Circe has affected entire DC Earth with her magic and transformed every single male superhero, including ones known to be resistant to magical attacks.

Who was the most resistant person she affected? Loki broke out of a spell from a skyfather turning him into a tree and scoffed

this isn't even his current version who's on a different tier altogether.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.