Thor, Ironman and Hela vs Doomsday, Faora and Superman

• 163 results
Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Thor, Ironman and Hela vs Doomsday, Faora and Superman (58 votes)

Team 1 in an extreme diff fight 24%
Team 2 mid-high diff 14%
Thor solos post IW 7%
Superman solohouse 22%
Doomsday solos 28%
Hela solos 3%
Faora solos 0%
Ironman solos 2%

Battle location: Asgard, 100 meters away

No knowledge or prep

Win by any means except BFR

Morals are off/Bloodlusted

MCU Thor with Stormbreaker, Bleeding Nano Ironman and Hela with Mjolnir

MOS Faora, WODC JL Superman and DOJ Doomsday

• 
xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: Alright then, if you don’t want to take the wakandan Air Force as anything, then how about tanking re entry and hitting the ground at Mach speeds? Also, is split durability for machines a thing? Maybe it is, but I haven’t seen any cases of it that I can recall.

Nuke isn’t piercing anymore than heat is piercing (both are piercing to an extent, but it’s not really the same thing), and doomsday absorbs energy.. I don’t know why you deny that exactly.

Stormbreaker can’t even scratch doomsday or Superman? That’s utterly ridiculous considering neither having piercing feats on par with what Stormbreaker can put out.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: What I’m talking about is that Batman saying “only a kryptonite weapon could kill it” was b4 he saw wonder woman’s sword or that it could cut the kryptonian.

For instance, both Aquaman’s trident and Diana’s sword can cut kryptonians, so not only kryptonite weapons can kill them. Stormbreaker has piercing feats above what kryptonians have tanked, hence it can kill them as well, so stop with the NLF

As to this fight, if anyone were to solo it would be Clark (even tho I don’t see that happening) doomsday is too slow and Thor can kill him

Abezethibou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 Thor and Hela MVPs.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Slow in movement speed. Now, here’s the problem. Doomsday was cut through the chest only once, and he died to it, and trying to claim he can only die to kryptonite is simply being dishonest cause we don’t know that (also, I believe the directors did say Diana’s sword could kill Clark). All that matters here is very simple.

1) We know doomsday died from being stabbed through just like any other person.

Now, was that because it was kryptonite? Meaning no other weapon can kill him even if it stabs through his chest? Well, I believe that would be a serious case of NLF, and I don’t think we should be using that

2) We know that by feats Stormbreaker can pierce doomsday through the chest

So right here it’s deciding wether only kryptonite can kill doomsday or if a stab through the chest could end him.

With no NLF he dies. It’s fairly straightforward IMO

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By deltahuman

@xzone:

The ceramic tiles on space shuttles can tank reentry too. Are they bulletproof? Also when did the Outrider ships hit the ground at Mach speeds? It wasn't even transonic speed. They did it a little faster than spacecraft powered or soft landings, that's all. You're making things up to prove your point. Heat resistance has nothing to do with yield stress of a material. This is basic science. I'm not accepting or denying anything by my choice. I speak from the point of feats. Your statements make no sense.

I never said Nuke is piercing did I? I said it ionizes molecular bonds and I'm not making this up. It really does. If something is nuke proof, that means it is resistant to a nuke's ionizing effects. To cut it, you'd need to slash bonds at a subatomic level. You're denying this just because validating this negates Stormbreaker's ability to harm Doomsday in any way. If you like to just deny stuff despite me proving it with scientific accuracy then what's the point in doing this.

Stormbreaker has nothing, not a single feat to suggest that it can cut Doomsday or Superman, both of whom have nuke proof skin. The Stormbreaker feat you keep talking about, cutting the Outrider ships, that's apparently very impressive according to you is nothing. 30 mm bullets would shred those Ships. And Kryptonians can absolutely no sell 30mm bullets. Tanking reentry is not a valid feat to determine piercing durability. I don't know why you keep mentioning that. It's like you don't have a knowledge on basic science. Like I said, space shuttles can tank reentry too. Yet they will get pierced by a small nail.

Stormbreaker as of now can't even so far as scratch Superman or Doomsday. You're welcome to prove otherwise but only using on-screen evidence and valid science, not your headcanon.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team still takes this.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By xzone

@ready_4_madness: “some ships” as in ships that tanked re entry, hitting the ground at Mach speeds, and tanking everything the wakandan air force could throw at it>>>>30mm rounds. Stormbreaker can pierce doomsday and that’s not an assumption, it’s a fact

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: Outrider ships, that's apparently very impressive according to you is nothing. 30 mm bullets would shred those Ships

-----------

LOL.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By xzone

@ready_4_madness: Correct me if I’m wrong, but characters generally have split durability, so Superman and Zod surviving re entry is different from a ship tanking it (I could be wrong here, but that was my current perception) because ships don’t have split durability.

If we are going to use split durability for ships there arnt really any piercing feats for this ship to speak of.

Edit: Except for the wakandan Air Force

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By from_beyond
@xzone said:

Again, what we know is that Stormbreaker can pierce things durable enough to tank things>>>30 mm rounds, and doomsday’s best piercing feat is 30 mm rounds, and we also know that when he was stabbed through the chest he died. To say he can only die to kryptonite is NLF

What is piercing gonna do to Doomsday? Did you forget that Wonder Woman cut is hand and he regrew it during fight? Stormbreaker is useless.

Anyway, I voted for DC because there is no option for stalemate. Thor withstood force of a star and no one on team DC possess that level of damage output. But at the same time Thor has no way to put down Doomsday or Supes. So basically a stalemate.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@from_beyond: A stab through the chest killed doomsday, so If Stormbreaker can pierce him he one shots

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: But it does exceed 30mm rounds which is my entire point. Perhaps I’m simply misjudging your opinion. Delta said above he doesn’t think Stormbreaker can even scratch Clark or doomsday

SonWuKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. Anyone on the DCEU team can still solos. Way faster and stronger.

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@from_beyond: A stab through the chest killed doomsday, so If Stormbreaker can pierce him he one shots

The stab was from a kryptonite rod. You should watch BVS again. Kryptonite is Doomsdays weakness. Unless Stormbreaker is made up of Kryptonite, it's useless against him.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Don’t shift the goal post.

You said doomsday can solo, and I’m telling you why he can’t. Sb hasn’t hurt people in Clark’s tier? So Thanos with the full IG isn’t in Clark’s tier? Ok..

None of that even matters because you can’t give me a piercing feat that is>>what Stormbreaker is capable of, and that means doomsday is gonna get Stormbreaker through the chest, and if we don’t use NLF with “only kryptonite can kill him” doomsday dies

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@from_beyond: That’s called NLF, and we don’t use that

Is that supposed to be an argument to claim that Stormbreaker can hurt Doomsdsay?

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@from_beyond: NLF=no limits fallacy, which is like saying “only kryptonite hurt doomsday, so nothing else can”

What I’m showing is the a stab to the chest killed doomsday, and we don’t know if it’s only because it was kryptonite that it killed him, or if a stab through the chest kills him.

Now, the NLF answer is that he would just regen from the hole in his chest, but if you don’t use NLF, he dies

SonWuKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Doomsday solos because two beings a lot more powerful than Thor and Hela, Superman and Wonder Woman, fought as hard as they could to kill Doomsday and couldn't.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Of course, Iron Man isn't even relevant. Doomsday is a lot stronger, a lot faster, and they don't have the feats to hurt him, and he could regenerate even if they miraculously somehow did hurt him. Thor's lightning is doing nothing but boosting Doomsday as well. So yeah Doomsday solos. They all three could conceivably solo.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonwukong: Yes, yes I’m sure they can @motm.. Just keep telling yourself that and completely not read all the points already layed out. You know, like you usually do

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: I already told you, I’m responding to you saying doomsday solos, cause quite honestly I haven’t totally decided which team wins, but I am sure doomsday isn’t soloing. If you don’t wish to debate that, that’s fine, but you said he could, so I’m proving that wrong.

Um, yes, the only things that pierced doomsday were Diana’s sword and a kryptonite spear.. what does that have to do with any of this? That’s not a feat for doomsday lol Diana’s sword literally has no other feats that I can recall.

If doomsday doesn’t have piercing feats>Stormbreaker then why are we even debating if it can pierce him? When we are measuring feats, we don’t look at what pierced doomsday, we are looking at the most powerful thing that didn’t pierce him, which is 30mm rounds. So, now that we have done that we say doomsday has feats to tank A (A being 30mm rounds), so anything above A by feats would pierce doomsday, so Diana’s sword and the spear matter little to none in this equation really.

I’ve proven Stormbreaker>30 mm rounds which is DD’s best piercing feat, hence it CAN pierce him.

As to thanos durability, it doesn’t amp him durability wise that we know of, but he was attempting to block the axe with the stones (which he did when stark dropped a building on him and he didn’t get a scratch) he also tanked nebula hitting him with her ship, but neither of these are on par with Clark I admit.

The bottom line here is that Stormbreaker>30 mm rounds and that’s ALL that matters for Stormbreaker to pierce him. If we can’t agree to that I’d really like to know why. At least can’t we agree SB>30mm rounds?

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC.

There is no stomping though.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora hasn’t shown enough force to suggest she can break Tonys armor

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team dc shitstomps. Doomsday solos, superman solos.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: why wouldn’t he solo, he would outlast Thor, Hela doesn’t have the damage output to kill him and Iron Man isn’t even in the same league as him.

xzone thinks hela and thor are scaled on level so hela and thor are star level and "ring feat" is legit. XD

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@ready_4_madness: Don’t shift the goal post.

You said doomsday can solo, and I’m telling you why he can’t. Sb hasn’t hurt people in Clark’s tier? So Thanos with the full IG isn’t in Clark’s tier? Ok..

None of that even matters because you can’t give me a piercing feat that is>>what Stormbreaker is capable of, and that means doomsday is gonna get Stormbreaker through the chest, and if we don’t use NLF with “only kryptonite can kill him” doomsday dies

sb has no feat to level of the bullets supes and doomsday can no sell. All it has is cutting thanos who has no 30 mm bullets, Yeah you probably thinkg but "its stormbreaker" so it should be more powerfull than bullets. Maybe by hype but not by feats.

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can take Superman, Iron man can take Faora, Hela can take doomsday

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Because Thor can kill doomsday with Stormbreaker. I can’t help feeling like your not reading my posts

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Pretty much everyone does because you can’t prove it isn’t, but you’re the one who thinks Stormbreaker<<<30mm rounds, so idk what you’re talking about tbh

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: lmfao I have NEVER said Thor or hela are “star level” that’s BS and you know it. I’d ask that you apologize cause disagreeing is one thing, but lying about me is something totally different.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By xzone

@supermanforever: Stormbreaker pierced the outrider ships that were no selling re entry, hitting the ground at Mach speeds, and everything the wakandan Air Force could hit it with.

That is >>30mm rounds by feats not hype

SonWuKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Could Iron Man bloody Doomsday with a punch? No? Stormbreaker is not piercing Doomsday. He'd regenerate even if it could. Hela's fodder blades aren't piercing him either. So they have no way to hurt him, same goes for Superman. They get blitzed straight to hell.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonwukong: Hey motm. It’s nice to see you again and get a laugh :)

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@from_beyond: NLF=no limits fallacy, which is like saying “only kryptonite hurt doomsday, so nothing else can”

What I’m showing is the a stab to the chest killed doomsday, and we don’t know if it’s only because it was kryptonite that it killed him, or if a stab through the chest kills him.

Now, the NLF answer is that he would just regen from the hole in his chest, but if you don’t use NLF, he dies

Doomsday does have limit. It's Kryptonite. But apart from that nothing else has been able to hurt him. Not wonder Womens sword. Not nuke. Do you have a reason to believe that Stormbreaker would hurt him?

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@from_beyond: Yes, because the best piercing durability he has is 30mm rounds, so anything with more powerful piercing than 30mm rounds by feats should pierce him. You are literally arguing NLF right now. Could the living tribunal beat doomsday without kryptonite?

SonWuKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: What? That's not a response to any of my points. DCEU team blitzes. Doomsday solos.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonwukong: You mean a response to your statements that have no factual backing? Like usual you’re al fanboy and no substance

SonWuKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Lol, what? You're the one whose statements don't have factual backing. Stormbreaker can't pierce Doomsday.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonwukong: As to your points..

30mm rounds to my knowledge are doomsday’s best piercing feat, and Stormbreaker pierced the outrider ships with ease which tanked re entry, hitting the ground at Mach speeds, and all the wakandan Air Force could throw at them. Thats>30 mm rounds which means it can in fact pierce doomsday. Yes?

Now to the idea of killing doomsday. Well, Doomsday was only stabbed through the chest via kryptonite and he died. There are two possibilities to take away from this either A: Doomsday was killed because kryptonite is the only thing that can kill him (the no limits fallacy) or B: A direct stab through the chest can kill doomsday. Since we don’t use NLF B is the answer, and since I just proved Stormbreaker can pierce him, Stormbreaker can kill him.

Avatar image for milliardopeacecraft
MilliardoPeacecraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD solos

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonwukong: Read my post? I clearly layed this out if you have an open mind here.

30 mm rounds=DD’s best piercing feat and Stormbreaker can deal more piercing damage than 30 mm rounds, hence, it pierces him