Thor, Hulk and Juggernaut vs Monsters

#1 Edited by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
3 of the mightiest. Against the monstrosities world has never seen.

The Mighty Thor

No Caption Provided

The Incredible Hulk

No Caption Provided

The Unstoppable Juggernaut

No Caption Provided

VS

Round 1
Kurse & Mangog 
Fight takes place in Asgard

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Round 2
Eiling & Doomsday 
Fight Takes Place on Apocalips

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Round 3
Godzilla & Fin Fang Foom & Midgard Serpent
Fight takes place in the middle of the ocean
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Final Round
Set 
For this round, Hulk is World Breaker, Thor has Odin Force, Runes, Belt of Strength, Destroyer armor and Odinsword. Juggernaut is at "Trion state", can use any power he displayed in the past.
They're fighting on the abandoned planet.

No Caption Provided
#2 Posted by TheBatman586 (6466 posts) - - Show Bio

They won't make it past Doomsday.

#3 Posted by superdemon (2326 posts) - - Show Bio

They make it to Set and lose.

#4 Posted by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" They make it to Set and lose. "
I edited the OP.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#5 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

I assume that Thor can't BFR them.

They won't past first round.

Mangog stomped Thor many times. Only once I saw Thor defeating him, but he suprised him and Mangog probably underestimate Thor there. In the same story Mangog 3 times could killed Thor, but all times Thanos was stopping him.

This will be a stalemate, because no one here (until final round) can defeat Juggernaut. But Juggernaut also can't defeat Mangog, Doomsday or Midgrad Serpent.

#6 Posted by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" I assume that Thor can't BFR them.  They won't past first round.  Mangog stomped Thor many times. Only once I saw Thor defeating him, but he suprised him and Mangog probably underestimate Thor there. In the same story Mangog 3 times could killed Thor, but all times Thanos was stopping him.  This will be a stalemate, because no one here (until final round) can defeat Juggernaut. But Juggernaut also can't defeat Mangog, Doomsday or Midgrad Serpent. "
Thor defeated Mangog with Anti-Energy blast. He can BFR them if needed be. Juggernaut can beat Mangog and Kurse. And Thor can beat Jormungand.
#7 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" I assume that Thor can't BFR them.  They won't past first round.  Mangog stomped Thor many times. Only once I saw Thor defeating him, but he suprised him and Mangog probably underestimate Thor there. In the same story Mangog 3 times could killed Thor, but all times Thanos was stopping him.  This will be a stalemate, because no one here (until final round) can defeat Juggernaut. But Juggernaut also can't defeat Mangog, Doomsday or Midgrad Serpent. "
Thor defeated Mangog with Anti-Energy blast. He can BFR them if needed be. Juggernaut can beat Mangog and Kurse. And Thor can beat Jormungand. "
Did You've read the whole story? Mangog could kill him 3 times., he could even eat him.
Mangog was dealling with Thor in whole stroy so easily, that he probably just underestimate Thor. And Thor had to put Mjolnir into Mangog's mouth to defeat him. And I've said that I assumed that Thor can't BFR them.
Juggernaut isn't strong enough to put down Mangog. Even weapon that was able to destroy star wan't able to even scratch Mangog.

If this isn't a gauntlet:
2.round. Elling is featless. He will be destroyed easily. Doomsday will be Godblasted.
3.round. Marvel Godzilla (from the pic) from some number of "X-Men: Legacy" was killed by Archangel. So it isn't a problem. Fing Fang Foom was defeated by Hulk in the past, as Midgard Serpent was by Thor.
Final round:
Trion with RKT easily.
#8 Posted by weaponxx (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, but I will keep reading! Nice battle!

#9 Edited by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

" @Inevitable said:

" @czarny_samael said:

Thor defeated Mangog with Anti-Energy blast. He can BFR them if needed be. Juggernaut can beat Mangog and Kurse. And Thor can beat Jormungand. "
Did You've read the whole story? Mangog could kill him 3 times., he could even eat him. Mangog was dealling with Thor in whole stroy so easily, that he probably just underestimate Thor. And Thor had to put Mjolnir into Mangog's mouth to defeat him. And I've said that I assumed that Thor can't BFR them. Juggernaut isn't strong enough to put down Mangog. Even weapon that was able to destroy star wan't able to even scratch Mangog.  If this isn't a gauntlet: 2.round. Elling is featless. He will be destroyed easily. Doomsday will be Godblasted. 3.round. Marvel Godzilla (from the pic) from some number of "X-Men: Legacy" was killed by Archangel. So it isn't a problem. Fing Fang Foom was defeated by Hulk in the past, as Midgard Serpent was by Thor. Final round: Trion with RKT easily. "
Eat Thor ? That isn't a good idea. Demogorge knows. Juggernaut isn't strong ? Man, this guy is ridiculous. Marvel even states he has a limitless source of power, it's just that he is a brick and doesn't care about more power or global domination. Also, every three of them can use the powers they have displayed in the past. And about Godzilla, I don't know, I just used that picture, it doesn't necessarily means that Godzilla is from that comic.
#10 Posted by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponx said:
" I don't know, but I will keep reading! Nice battle! "
Thank you, good sir. I think it could be.... a good animated movie. Well, at least not bad, anyway.
#11 Edited by weaponxx (1614 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable: You are more than welcome. It would be an EPIC animated movie! As long as they get a plot together it would be awesome. I am still trying to decide on how far they would get... IF they make it to the set, then I think they would win (due to amplifications), but I don't know if they could get there! 
#12 Posted by Greendevil (2681 posts) - - Show Bio

Team ftw. Excellent fights, but imo team wins in the end against all!
#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" @czarny_samael said:

"Did You've read the whole story? Mangog could kill him 3 times., he could even eat him. Mangog was dealling with Thor in whole stroy so easily, that he probably just underestimate Thor. And Thor had to put Mjolnir into Mangog's mouth to defeat him. And I've said that I assumed that Thor can't BFR them. Juggernaut isn't strong enough to put down Mangog. Even weapon that was able to destroy star wan't able to even scratch Mangog.  If this isn't a gauntlet: 2.round. Elling is featless. He will be destroyed easily. Doomsday will be Godblasted. 3.round. Marvel Godzilla (from the pic) from some number of "X-Men: Legacy" was killed by Archangel. So it isn't a problem. Fing Fang Foom was defeated by Hulk in the past, as Midgard Serpent was by Thor. Final round: Trion with RKT easily. "

Eat Thor ? That isn't a good idea. Demogorge knows. Juggernaut isn't strong ? Man, this guy is ridiculous. Marvel even states he has a limitless source of power, it's just that he is a brick and doesn't care about more power or global domination. Also, every three of them can use the powers they have displayed in the past. And about Godzilla, I don't know, I just used that picture, it doesn't necessarily means that Godzilla is from that comic. "
1.Thor was putted down by this attack.

They were fighting four times. Three times Thor suprised Mangog by attacking him from behind. 
Look what happend when Mangog relized what is happening:  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That was second fight.
Here is first (smaller, because there is 6 pics):

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

And third (Thor attacked him from behined again, but he saw what is going on...):

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thor KO'd Mangog only one time and again not in fair battle.
3 to 1 for Mangog.
Mangog > Thor.
And one more feat for Mangog, survivng an attack that would destroy a star, like nothing:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

2.Juggernaut is undestructible, but he don't have very good strength feats. If he will be last man standing, he will stalemate with Mangog. Kurse will stomp Hulk fast, WWHulk would have better chance against him, but... You know. This guy is for times stronger than Thor. And Thor showed (against Midgard Serpent) that he is stronger than planet buster. WWHulk and a specially Hulk aren't planet busters. So he will go down fast. When Kurse and Juggy will fight, Mangog will defeat Thor. I doubt that even God Blast would put Mangog down. He is a beast. And Thor would have to copy his only victory against Mangog. I wouldn't give him more than 25% chances for that.
3.I don't know too much about other Godzillas
#14 Posted by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael:I guess that wasn't the only fight between Mangog and Thor. Juggernaut doesn't have a lot of good strength feats like lifting something, but neither does Kurse or Mangog, they're just stated to be stronger than Thor, Juggernaut was stated to have limitless potential and overpowered a lot of strong characters.
#15 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" @czarny_samael:I guess that wasn't the only fight between Mangog and Thor. Juggernaut doesn't have a lot of good strength feats like lifting something, but neither does Kurse or Mangog, they're just stated to be stronger than Thor, Juggernaut was stated to have limitless potential and overpowered a lot of strong characters. "
I was talking only about one story (Thor 21 or 22 to 25 + Annual from 2001). I don't know about other fights.
But I forgot about someting. What with fighting in or out of character here? Because out of character, Thor should use his speed to copy his last fight with Mangog.

Kurse is 4 times stronger than Thor. So all Thor's feats x 4 are going to Kurse. It is not only stated as it is with Hulk for example. Beyonder was up-grading Kurse to that level to make a test for Thor.
Mangog has power of billions of billions people. So at least 1,000,000,000 x 1,000,000,000 x 0,1 t = 100 millions of gigatons.

Limitless means nothing. Juugy has limitless potential. Hulk too. And Hyperstorm. But they aren't equal.

Where did You found such a good Fing Fang Foom's pic?
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
#16 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's team wins Round One 
Lose Round Two 
Win Round Three 
Win Final
#17 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"
Lose Round Two 
Win Round Three
"
Round two is the easiest.
#18 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
"
Lose Round Two 
Win Round Three
"
Round two is the easiest. "

They can't hurt DD 
And can't keep down Eiling 
DD is strong and fast enough to defeat all three  
And Eiling's strength is enough to hurt Hulk and Thor
#19 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio

"
Lose Round Two 
Win Round Three 
Win Final
"

I'm going to change Round One 
If this is 4x Thor Kurse 
And Classic Mangog 
They lose this as well 
Even if it's current Mangog 
They may lose it

#20 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
"I'm going to change Round One 

If this is 4x Thor Kurse 
And Classic Mangog 
They lose this as well 
They may lose it

"
 What is the difference between Classic and current Mangog?

" @czarny_samael said:
" Round two is the easiest. "
They can't hurt DD And can't keep down Eiling DD is strong and fast enough to defeat all three  And Eiling's strength is enough to hurt Hulk and Thor "
Why they can't hurt DD? God Blast will take him off.
Elling don't have feats. He don't have a chance against Juggernaut.
#21 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

If this is 4x Thor Kurse 
And Classic Mangog 
They lose this as well 
They may lose it

"

" @czarny_samael said:
They can't hurt DD And can't keep down Eiling DD is strong and fast enough to defeat all three  And Eiling's strength is enough to hurt Hulk and Thor "
Why they can't hurt DD? God Blast will take him off. Elling don't have feats. He don't have a chance against Juggernaut. "

Maybe you can tell me 
Classic seemed more powerful than the one that Thor defeated recently 
I though he was depowered somehow  

I don't think the godblast is as powerful as Darkseid's omega-beams 
And you know how I feel about Eilings but I agree that he can't do anything to Juggernaut because of his durability 
But no one can do anything to him to permanently stop him and his strength is enough to do battle
#22 Edited by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

" @Inevitable said:

" @czarny_samael:I guess that wasn't the only fight between Mangog and Thor. Juggernaut doesn't have a lot of good strength feats like lifting something, but neither does Kurse or Mangog, they're just stated to be stronger than Thor, Juggernaut was stated to have limitless potential and overpowered a lot of strong characters. "
I was talking only about one story (Thor 21 or 22 to 25 + Annual from 2001). I don't know about other fights. But I forgot about someting. What with fighting in or out of character here? Because out of character, Thor should use his speed to copy his last fight with Mangog.  Kurse is 4 times stronger than Thor. So all Thor's feats x 4 are going to Kurse. It is not only stated as it is with Hulk for example. Beyonder was up-grading Kurse to that level to make a test for Thor.Mangog has power of billions of billions people. So at least 1,000,000,000 x 1,000,000,000 x 0,1 t = 100 millions of gigatons.  Limitless means nothing. Juugy has limitless potential. Hulk too. And Hyperstorm. But they aren't equal.  Where did You found such a good Fing Fang Foom's pic? "
I don't agree that all of Thor's feats go to Kurse 4x, only the strength feats.The same Beyonder stated that Hulk had no finite element in him, but Marvel stated that Juggernaut is the strongest more than once. Limitless does mean something. He is unstoppable for the reason. Check out Foom's gallery.
#23 Posted by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
" @czarny_samael said:

If this is 4x Thor Kurse 
And Classic Mangog 
They lose this as well 
They may lose it

"

" @czarny_samael said:
Why they can't hurt DD? God Blast will take him off. Elling don't have feats. He don't have a chance against Juggernaut. "
Maybe you can tell me Classic seemed more powerful than the one that Thor defeated recently I though he was depowered somehow   I don't think the godblast is as powerful as Darkseid's omega-beams And you know how I feel about Eilings but I agree that he can't do anything to Juggernaut because of his durability But no one can do anything to him to permanently stop him and his strength is enough to do battle "
Thor can just disintegrate Eiling. And God Blast > Omega Beams.
#24 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
"@czarny_samael said:

" @Inevitable said:

I was talking only about one story (Thor 21 or 22 to 25 + Annual from 2001). I don't know about other fights. But I forgot about someting. What with fighting in or out of character here? Because out of character, Thor should use his speed to copy his last fight with Mangog.  Kurse is 4 times stronger than Thor. So all Thor's feats x 4 are going to Kurse. It is not only stated as it is with Hulk for example. Beyonder was up-grading Kurse to that level to make a test for Thor.Mangog has power of billions of billions people. So at least 1,000,000,000 x 1,000,000,000 x 0,1 t = 100 millions of gigatons.  Limitless means nothing. Juugy has limitless potential. Hulk too. And Hyperstorm. But they aren't equal.  Where did You found such a good Fing Fang Foom's pic? "
I don't agree that all of Thor's feats go to Kurse 4x, only the strength feats.The same Beyonder stated that Hulk had no finite element in him, but Marvel stated that Juggernaut is the strongest more than once. Limitless does mean something. He is unstoppable for the reason. Check out Foom's gallery. "

Marvel never stated that Juggernaut was stronger  
It was the majority opinion of those that were asked at the time  
Opinion does not mean fact but belief or judgement that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty  
They were also writer's and such. Not the creator of the characters.

#25 Posted by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs:Juggernaut was created to be stronger than the Hulk. He has limitless source of magic powering him up, and magic is > gamma.Hulk has never been able to overpower the Juggernaut, hell, writers once needed to give Hulk Celestial's technology for the battle. Anyway, it doesn't matter, they're on the same team here, and can overpower both Eiling and Doomsday.
#26 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:

" @StrongestOneThereIs:Juggernaut was created to be stronger than the Hulk. He has limitless source of magic powering him up, and magic is > gamma.Hulk has never been able to overpower the Juggernaut, hell, writers once needed to give Hulk Celestial's technology for the battle. Anyway, it doesn't matter, they're on the same team here, and can overpower both Eiling and Doomsday. "

It always matter if info may not be correct and is stated : )

Juggernaut was not created to be stronger 
He was created to be his equal in some case, his better in other and lesser in others 
It is the difference of Cap Marvel and Superman 
One being magic and the other science but showing the same abilities in most cases 
As for the Celsetial tech. i had this debate before. The tech removed Hulk's limiting factor (his need to be enraged)  
It didn't add anything but did the samething Apoc did for all his Horseman 

And by the by 
Juggernaut was created for the Xmen, not the Hulk 
And their official bio state the same (near limitless strength)  
The difference is how the gain it 
And it was stated for the Hulk not Juggernaut that he has no "finite" limit to his rage 
Where Jugegrnaut is limited to what Cyttorak can give outside his Crimson Cosmos
#27 Edited by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs:The guys from Green Mail stated that Juggernaut has the potential to draw power from the limitless source of magic. Sounds convincing, especially from the guys that are a little bit biased towards the jolly green giant. And I believe in Juggernaut's recent handbook it was pretty stated "unlimited", as well as in Thunderbolts issues.
So as for now, this isn't Hulk vs Juggernaut, it's Thor with Hulk and Juggernaut against the Monsters. And I'm pretty sure they can overpower the opponents.
#28 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs:The guys from Green Mail stated that Juggernaut has the potential to draw power from the limitless source of magic. Sounds convincing, especially from the guys that are a little bit biased towards the jolly green giant. And I believe in Juggernaut's recent handbook it was pretty stated "unlimited", as well as in Thunderbolts issues.
So as for now, this isn't Hulk vs Juggernaut, it's Thor with Hulk and Juggernaut against the Monsters. And I'm pretty sure they can overpower the opponents.
"

In the realm of this thread 
In the case of Juggernaut 
Cyttorak power is limited outside his Crimson Cosmos where his power is supreme 
So it only stands to reason that Juggernaut's source isn't limitless 
His potential is just that in the sense of it's unknown and uncalculable limit

He is out-powered (like the Hulk) in some cases here (Kurse for example)  
Because of his need to be empowered where Kurse is already at a significant limit

#29 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
" Maybe you can tell me Classic seemed more powerful than the one that Thor defeated recently I though he was depowered somehow   I don't think the godblast is as powerful as Darkseid's omega-beams And you know how I feel about Eilings but I agree that he can't do anything to Juggernaut because of his durability But no one can do anything to him to permanently stop him and his strength is enough to do battle "
I've to read more about Mangog. I'll answer You later about him.
Thor's God Balst can hurt Celestials and Galactus. Darkseid can affect Superman and Martian. And is it H/P Doomsday? Besides, Doomsday was probably fighiting only with Avatar of DS.
Elling don't have feats,  that puts him above Hulk. So Hulk can hold him off, Juggernaut will hold DD and Thor will fry General by thunders and kill Doomsday by God Blast.

@Inevitable said:
"I don't agree that all of Thor's feats go to Kurse 4x, only the strength feats.The same Beyonder stated that Hulk had no finite element in him, but Marvel stated that Juggernaut is the strongest more than once. Limitless does mean something. He is unstoppable for the reason. Check out Foom's gallery. "

You right, I was thinking only about strength feats.
The thing is that Beyonder not only stated that, but he mkaes Kurse first time 2x stronger than Thor, then Thor took his strength belt to 2x his own strength, so Beyonder make Kurse strength twice as powerfull as Thor again.
Limitless means something only when someone is trying to drain You. NOthing more. And he is unstoppable because he can't be harmed.
#30 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael:
Thor hurt Galactus once without using the godblast 
All depends on the level of Galactus at the time 
It also depends on the Celestial Thor was fighting (they vary in power) 
The One Above All toyed with Thor 

I still feel Darkseid's beams are more powerful  
Hurting Superman (same guy that took blast from the Anti-Monitor and Imperiex)
#31 Posted by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael:  I don't understand what you're saying about draining. Hulk has been drained off energy before, despite the limitless potential. And as far as I know, Juggernaut wasn't stopped even when was drained.
#32 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" @czarny_samael:  I don't understand what you're saying about draining. Hulk has been drained off energy before, despite the limitless potential. And as far as I know, Juggernaut wasn't stopped even when was drained. "
It means that If Thor would try drain Surfer, he will fail, because Surfer's power source is limitless. In any other occasion it means nothing.
#33 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the thread and I The Pics which is always a big deal for me lol

I Say they can make it but the first round will be tough and so will Godzilla, Foom, and Midgard Serpent because of location of battle. Middle of the ocean could be a tad complicated for Hulk and Juggernaut to Fight at there best.  You should do this same thread except 2 or 3 DC heroes.

#34 Posted by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" Love the thread and I The Pics which is always a big deal for me lol  I Say they can make it but the first round will be tough and so will Godzilla, Foom, and Midgard Serpent because of location of battle. Middle of the ocean could be a tad complicated for Hulk and Juggernaut to Fight at there best.  You should do this same thread except 2 or 3 DC heroes. "
I think the third battle would be the most epic to watch.