-Perfect teamwork for both sides.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hulk three-shots (yes, I included his slowpoke teammate).

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@wonderwomanfan3 said:

Either Supes/Diana solos.

No, Diana isn't soloing Post-Core Breach/WWH Hulk who is the current Hulk but unlike Superman, his power level hasn't dropped at all, in fact, he seemed more powerful and stronger as opposed to the current Superman (Rebirth). However, he has the physicals to defeat Pre-52 Superman, he'd casually walk all over Diana.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Hulk is mvp... somehow hes the only one who hasnt had his power level drastically lowered.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos all 3

Azmoddan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omg we've seen this thread so many times.

Also why make it current versions?

Clark and Diana have no chance of winning if we use just their Rebirth versions.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC. People really sleeping on Diana when in fact she has been more impressive than Clark lately. She took on an Amped Darkseid and won.

Avatar image for wonderwomanfan3
Wonderwomanfan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonderwomanfan3 said:

Either Supes/Diana solos.

No, Diana isn't soloing Post-Core Breach/WWH Hulk who is the current Hulk but unlike Superman, his power level hasn't dropped at all, in fact, he seemed more powerful and stronger as opposed to the current Superman (Rebirth). However, he has the physicals to defeat Pre-52 Superman, he'd casually walk all over Diana.

Oops my bad, I didn't read the OP. Assumed it was the movie versions.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST
Avatar image for wonderwomanfan3
Wonderwomanfan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonderwomanfan3: Oh, make sense.

I've grown a little weary of reading about MCU Hulk taking out Doomsday and MCU Stormbreaker being a galaxy buster or whatever; so my first inclination is to counter that whenever I see those names lol.

Azmoddan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

Team DC. People really sleeping on Diana when in fact she has been more impressive than Clark lately. She took on an Amped Darkseid and won.

Yea that's called PIS my friend.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Such a unique and unusual battle. Rebirth Supes and WW get one-shotted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azmoddan: It would be PIS if she starts jobbing and her performance drops significantly after. It hasn't yet. She has been pretty consistently impressive, while she was getting her ass kicked but she was still surviving against a massive amped Darkseid.

She also stomped an amped Supergirl.

Yea, that is pretty impressive IMO. Team DC takes it.

And besides, Thor just got his hammer back and in issue #1 he only fought Juggernaut who was bitch slapping him around for the most part. Haven't read any of the Avengers stuff tho.

Azmoddan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

@azmoddan: It would be PIS if she starts jobbing and her performance drops significantly after. It hasn't yet. She has been pretty consistently impressive, while she was getting her ass kicked but she was still surviving against a massive amped Darkseid.

And besides, Thor just got his hammer back and in issue #1 he only fought Juggernaut who was bitch slapping him around for the most part. Haven't read any of the Avengers stuff tho.

It's PIS regardless because WW is not suppose to beat Darkseid let an alone an amped one, you know this or at least should know this since it's common sense. Oh and you can be sure she will job, i mean just a month ago she almost died to a bullet from an AR. The writers in DC don't care about consistency, i mean a few months before that Batman defeated Superman with a whistle and Catwoman one-shotted 3 Flashes.

I am not sure about that @empressofdread might disagree on the stomping part.

Team DC still has no way of winning this.

Yea but Thor isn't even needed here because Hulk has been actually pretty consistent and has been slapping around everyone he came across including the entirety of the Avengers.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman fought a skyfather

GG no re people lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azmoddan: You can call Darkseid PIS if you want but the Kara thing was not and we will probably see more of Diana in the upcoming fights with the Gods.

Anyway, Right now I am at work, so I guess, we can argue some other time but Team DC takes this since current Thor is featless.

Together they can overwhelm Hulk.

And don't remind of the Catwoman thing, I like to pretend it never happened. Rebirth has been pretty good so far for the most part.

And it looks like Marvel too has regained some of its sense and dropped some of their stupid SJW Agenda.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Champions of the Universe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

Pretty sure Juggs was amped though.

No Caption Provided

Azmoddan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

@azmoddan: You can call Darkseid PIS if you want but the Kara thing was not and we will probably see more of Diana in the upcoming fights with the Gods.

Anyway, Right now I am at work, so I guess, we can argue some other time but Team DC takes this since current Thor is featless.

Together they can overwhelm Hulk.

And don't remind of the Catwoman thing, I like to pretend it never happened. Rebirth has been pretty good so far for the most part.

And it looks like Marvel too has regained some of its sense and dropped some of their stupid SJW Agenda.

The Kara thing is not PIS, but Darkseid thing absolutely is.

Also WW current feats do not erase her previous ones, that's not how feats work, the only way it would erase it if this was a new version of WW or a WW with some amp but nope it's still the same WW that almost died to a bullet, the same WW who got overpowered by Damage who is nowhere near Hulks level , so yea her and Clark still lose.

You don't like the Catwoman thing but are fine with Diana beating an amped Darkseid?

Come on dude...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azmoddan: You can'take low showing of a character as an absolute snd ignore high showings. That's not how it works, yes she had a low showing and so do almost every other hero.

If Darkseid thing is PIS, then bullet one is definitely PIS.

You can't honestly think that Diana who is fast enough to blitz Cheetah who is speedster level, blitzer an amped Supergirl would be tagged by a bullet?.

And no, I still think Clark and Diana win. Right now, I gotta work, I will post some stuff later on.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow is current Hulk really that strong???

Azmoddan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

@azmoddan: You can'take low showing of a character as an absolute snd ignore high showings. That's not how it works, yes she had a low showing and so do almost every other hero.

If Darkseid thing is PIS, then bullet one is definitely PIS.

You can't honestly think that Diana who is fast enough to blitz Cheetah who is speedster level, blitzer an amped Supergirl would be tagged by a bullet?.

And no, I still think Clark and Diana win. Right now, I gotta work, I will post some stuff later on.

I am not, thnat's the point, i am averaging the showings and taking the more consistent ones, i am not saying Hulk and Thor are gonna shoot WW or something lol. Yea but it's wildly known that all of Rebirth characters have a lot of low showings and are generally weaker than their new-52 and especially pre-52 versions.

Well the bullet thing happened 3 times in Rebirth... so i am not sure if it's actually PIS if it happens 3 times.

It's not about her being tagged by a bullet, it's about her not being durable enough to tank one.

You can think what you want it doesn't change the outcome. Neither have the damage output to put down current Hulk, i am guessing you don't know anything about his feats?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yeah Thor and Hulk win handily.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: You do know this hulk only took ACTUAL damage when he was punched BY A FREAKING ELDER.... How will they overwhelm him when he took the combined attack of both she-thor (with Mjolnir) and Herc and shrugged it off LIKE NOTHING. Not to mention, if we bring his Green Scar feats, then your theory of them "overwhelming him" goes into the trash.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursion2: Current hulk is basically Green Scar. And Green Scar was/is A MONSTER. Not to mention, Immortal hulk tanked simultaneous hits from both Herc (who had all his power back) and she-thor (with Mjolnir) and shrugged it off like it was garbage.

The only time he was hurt/bleeding is when he was punched by the challenge, who is an ELDER. And it wasn't a holding back punch as well, Challenger was mad as hell because hulk made him bleed and nearly closed his right eye in 2 punches.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mooty_Pass

We need some NEW match ups..........

OT: I think there is a lot to factor here, I can see both teams winning, but as usual Hulk and Thor should win. (With Some difficulties).

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JOVIOLMA
Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Battle123axe

@thebestofthebest said:

Hulk three-shots (yes, I included his slowpoke teammate).

lmao true

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

saying Hulk was only hurt by an elder doesnt really mean much Elders of the Universe really aren't impressive.

Both the Collecter and Grandmaster got oneshotted by Drax

No Caption Provided

Thor annihilated the Collecter once

The Champion was struggling to put down Ben Grimm

the only elder who's been impressive is Runner and Challenger

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: And it was the challenger that was only able to hurt Hulk. So my point still stands.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk accidentally steps on Thor while beating up Wonder Woman and Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: your point doesn't stand because your saying being hurt by an Elder is impressive when it's not

Elders have never been impressive, there's only that one statement about them being on par with Uatu the Watcher but then again there's another statement from Uatu saying Blue Marvel is moon level and that Apocolypse was his superior(or something like that)

Being hurt by an elder does not mean anything based on the power levels of elders if you're trying to imply only an elder can hurt the Hulk then that's a huge NLF as well

I already said Hulk can solo all 3 of these guys Rebirth Superman's best feat is sending someone to the moon which is something mid tiers can tank and Aaron has nerfed Thor to low hell at this point, Diana is well errm Diana

I'm just saying being hurt by an elder is not an impressive feat for Hulk

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Immortal Hulk solos

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@_kingoflatveria said:

@theoriginalone: your point doesn't stand because your saying being hurt by an Elder is impressive when it's not

Saying elder was to point to the Challenger. I didn't say ever Elder now did I?

Elders have never been impressive, there's only that one statement about them being on par with Uatu the Watcher but then again there's another statement from Uatu saying Blue Marvel is moon level and that Apocolypse was his superior(or something like that)

Ok.....

Being hurt by an elder does not mean anything based on the power levels of elders if you're trying to imply only an elder can hurt the Hulk then that's a huge NLF as well

We are talking about Immortal hulk here. He was only properly hurt by the challenger during the whole event. I am not saying he can ONLY be hurt by an elder but his durability was so high, you need that kind of attack power similar to the Challenger.

I already said Hulk can solo all 3 of these guys Rebirth Superman's best feat is sending someone to the moon which is something mid tiers can tank and Aaron has nerfed Thor to low hell at this point, Diana is well errm Diana

You know what you are talking about, nice.

I'm just saying being hurt by an elder is not an impressive feat for Hulk

But it was what elder that made it so impressive. If we include his Green Scar feat, then sure, this feat pales in comparison.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Thedarkpaladin
TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheOriginalOne

How are people saying "with some difficulty"?

Immortal hulk treats team 2 like fodder.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How are people saying "with some difficulty"?

Immortal hulk treats team 2 like fodder.

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current? Lol.

Either Thor or Hulk could probably solo.

theyoungwolf1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azmoddan said:

Omg we've seen this thread so many times.

Also why make it current versions?

Clark and Diana have no chance of winning if we use just their Rebirth versions.

It almost feels intentional that they KEEP using current weakened Superman vs op versions of their favorite heroes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@azmoddan said:
@b_r023 said:

It's PIS regardless because WW is not suppose to beat Darkseid let an alone an amped one, you know this or at least should know this since it's common sense. Oh and you can be sure she will job, i mean just a month ago she almost died to a bullet from an AR. The writers in DC don't care about consistency, i mean a few months before that Batman defeated Superman with a whistle and Catwoman one-shotted 3 Flashes.

I am not sure about that @empressofdread might disagree on the stomping part.

Team DC still has no way of winning this.

Yea but Thor isn't even needed here because Hulk has been actually pretty consistent and has been slapping around everyone he came across including the entirety of the Avengers.

Guys, Wonder Woman did not fight a in character Supergirl. And she defeated her using a lasso, her lasso actually cause some kind of weird reaction (confirmed by Wonder Woman) so she passed out.

If you read the fight from Wonder-Woman vol 5 Issue-47, your will find out Kara actually fought in a stupid way, I can fight better than her. It was like a Wonder Woman vs a rabid dog with heat vision who was unable to fight fight. WW blocks heat vision easily. HV never works properly on Wonder Woman.

No Caption Provided
WW vol 5 47

Anyone who reads Supergirl comics knows that is an extremely stupid way to fight. For a person who actually knows how to fight.

Supergirl Vol. 7 #14, Supergirl trained under Iching. For example.

She fights with her fists and not like a stupid idiot who uses heat vision and yells," I am going to kill you, I am going to destroy you. " ( mind controlled) Now Wonder Woman should be able to defeat Kara. All I am saying is that fight should not be used as a means to give feats to Wonder Woman. Supergirl is consistent in rebirth, Superman and Wonder Woman are not. They are getting low showings.

I think Hulk can solo since Rebirth Superman himself is all speed but no other stats - like Durability and Striking.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel stomps, both of them can one shot the opposite team.

Thor probably breaks a hammer or two during the fight tho lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: Not to mention the Challenger was man-handling a Team of Mid/High-Tiers until Scarlett Witch stepped up(Was it SW? i forgot) and one-shot him. He's more of a High-Tier to low-tier Herald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

Saying elder was to point to the Challenger. I didn't say ever Elder now did I?

the challenger---is an elder

We are talking about Immortal hulk here. He was only properly hurt by the challenger during the whole event. I am not saying he can ONLY be hurt by an elder but his durability was so high, you need that kind of attack power similar to the Challenger.

my point is clearly not being recognized

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@_kingoflatveria said:

@theoriginalone:

the challenger---is an elder

That is what I mean. Sorry if I wasn't clear ( I was typing on my phone).

my point is clearly not being recognized

It surely is.

MrStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need some NEW match ups..........