#1 Edited by Tethadam (3390 posts) - - Show Bio

Comics. Fist Fight. Hulk cannot get stronger.

#2 Posted by TheKinfing (11695 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#3 Posted by skywalker95 (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

Purely a Fist Fight with no weapons? Hulk should win

#4 Posted by Darksercate (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins. Hulks regen will be a huge factor but maybe Hercules can put Hulk into a submission hold with the help from Thor

#5 Posted by kgb725 (18390 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksercate: And do what ? Hulk wouldn't submit and doesnt need to breathe

#6 Edited by Darksercate (892 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Well seeing as the means of victory were not specified that could be considered a win

#7 Posted by Stormdriven (17713 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming Hulk can’t get stronger means his durability, healing factor, as well as physical strength don’t increase, then the team can feasibly win. Hulk is favored during these types of matchups because of that ability. Take that away, things become much more difficult for him, especially against physically similar opponents.

#8 Posted by Supermanthor (16300 posts) - - Show Bio

Fist fight

Hulk

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#9 Posted by termiteone4ever (12780 posts) - - Show Bio

I will got with the team

#10 Posted by kgb725 (18390 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksercate: Theres 0 chance they could immobilize him for all eternity.

#11 Posted by Darksercate (892 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: I don't think you fully grasp the definition of a submission hold.

#12 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4471 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins , although Thor not having Mjolnir allows Hulk to put up a better fight.

#13 Posted by kgb725 (18390 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksercate: He doesnt breathe and hes like 5 feet taller than both of them. Even if he gets stuck he can still thunderclap his way out

#14 Posted by Red_Leader (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins , although Thor not having Mjolnir allows Hulk to put up a better fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2
#15 Posted by deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Team handily. Hulk that can't get stronger isn't winning against two opponent on his level, even in a fist fight. Anger should be what triggers his healing, strength increment and fatigue removal(?). Take away those and it's like making Tony face off against trained humans without his armor, which he won't win.

#16 Posted by Yamiyodare (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos

#17 Posted by Darksercate (892 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Hulk is not 5 feet taller than them, at most he is 2 or 3 feet taller. Considering Hercules is a master wrestler/grappler and would have the aid of Thor he could get Hulk into a hold that he couldn't escape from especially if Hulk cannot get stronger. While it's true Hulk does not need to breathe and any type of choke would not work on him, I think you're still struggling with the concept of submission holds.

#18 Posted by kgb725 (18390 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksercate: No he can't. Hercules has never done anything like that to hulk or to anyone similar to him.

Tell me specifically which submission is going to stop hulk

#19 Posted by Thedailybagel (12733 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread implies that Hulk needs to get stronger in order to beat either Herc or Thor in hand to hand convincingly; he doesn’t. That just insures that he mollywhops them.

Hulk still wins.

#20 Posted by Darksercate (892 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: This is getting tiresome... Hercules is well known for his grappling and has schooled countless heroes in hand to hand combat/wrestling.

And idk maybe he could do something like he did to the thing where he put him in a joint lock.

Any more questions or pointless rebuttals?

#21 Posted by kgb725 (18390 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksercate: And not 1 of them are on Hulk's level. Not impressive

You realize that lock he had thing in he was still able to move his other limbs correct ? Theres nothing stopping Hulk from kicking/punching or thunderclapping him off

But yes you completely settled the argument

#22 Posted by Darksercate (892 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Which is why I said, in my original post, with the aid of Thor. And I like how when you asked me to provide one example of Hercules putting anyone similar to Hulk in a hold, and I did, you backpedaled to a different argument. You always jump straight to conclusion without really thinking things through dont you? lol

Hercules has proven he can put strong opponents in clenches, locks and holds and with the help from thor I think its reasonable to say that he could do the same to Hulk.

Now if you disagree with that, cool. Have a nice day.

#23 Posted by jay_z94 (8205 posts) - - Show Bio

In a fist fight I’ve gotta go with Hulk.

With Mjolnir the duo would take it though.

#24 Edited by kgb725 (18390 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksercate: "hercules has never done that to Hulk or anyone similar to him" Ben Grimm is not similar to Hulk a closer comparison is The Juggernaut or an amped abomination or anyone well above 100 tons.

Look at what you said. He can put hulk in hold that will immobilize him even though he can use 3 of his other limbs that just sounds ridiculously stupid

Theres a difference between putting him in a hold and keeping him locked in a hold for the end of time which you haven't proven he can do by himself or with the help of Thor

#25 Posted by Darksercate (892 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725:

1. Ben is close to savage hulk

2. You are pretending that Thor is not apart of this equation, I never claimed herc could do it alone. Again, for the last time, with the aid of Thor.

#26 Posted by kgb725 (18390 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksercate: Ben has never beaten or given savage Hulk a close fight in a long time. Hes conceded he cant beat Hulk anymore and has been scared to be killed by Hulk more than once. They are on 2 different levels

I understand Thor is there but Hulk isn't being restrained by them. Loses in a fist fight ? Maybe but just being held down ? I dont see

#27 Posted by Darksercate (892 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: I agree with most of what you've said. I think were just going to have to agree to disagree with the submission topic. Sorry if I got mean spirited in my posts. Nice discussion tho.

#28 Posted by Finbaru (59 posts) - - Show Bio

It really shows how little some people know about Hulk if they really think he needs ANGER to beat Herc and Thor in a pure fist fight.

#29 Posted by Lord_Doom159 (322 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#30 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2257 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#31 Posted by BreakOfDawn (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

Team most of the time.

#32 Posted by the_wspanialy (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

No PIS armor for Hulk?

Team wins handily.

#33 Posted by 20damon (6042 posts) - - Show Bio

In a fistfight, Hulk.

#34 Posted by HulkBusterx9 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules is the strongest, considering held up the cosmos for 3 straight hours. Savage hulk gets one shotted by both Thor and Hercules at the same time.

#35 Posted by RandomGuy287 (577 posts) - - Show Bio

team

#36 Posted by Noone1996 (11484 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by green_skaar (12144 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Hercules is the strongest, considering held up the cosmos for 3 straight hours. Savage hulk gets one shotted by both Thor and Hercules at the same time.

#38 Posted by HulkBusterx9 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
@hulkbusterx9 said:

God blast remember?

#39 Posted by green_skaar (12144 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by HulkBusterx9 (916 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by AbigorGodofWar (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins.

#42 Edited by Finbaru (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_wspanialy said:

No PIS armor for Hulk?

Team wins handily.

What is PIS armor?

Sounds like one of those made up terms for people to justify why Hulk shits on their favorite character.