User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mr-luxcipher
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Team 1, since Cheetah and Blue Marvel aren't very important.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Rune King Thor is greater than composite Black Adam.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Blue Marvel.

Rune King Thor is greater than composite Black Adam.

This isn't Rune King Thor but standard Worthy Thor.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By _Logos_

@themultiversity: Oh I thought he meant composite for all of them.

Edit: In which case Thor still wins.

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Adam, especially composite, will certainly beat Thor. Once BM goes down Cheetah and Adam should win easily.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nima_

rude

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nima_ said:
@highaccuser said:

rude

Cheetah is too much of a jobber and you know what I think of Adam.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor and Blue Marvel.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Since standard Cheetah implies she doesn't have the amp she received from training with Hunter Zolomon, she and Blue Marvel are useless in the outcome. I'm tempted to argue for Adam over Thor due to speed and ruthlessness but he's not as impressive as Wonder Woman tbh. This one really does come down to the wire.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 FTW.

Black Adam beat both Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time. If it's regular Thor, Black Adam beats him.

Cheetah is faster than WW in combat, has comparable strength, and all she has to do is bite Blue Marvel to win. At the very least, she can hold off BM until Black Adam finishes Thor.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel beat King Hyperion, punched Sentry into orbit and held his own against the Squadron Supreme (... With prep though). He's not being blitzed by anyone on the opposition. I don't know much on cheetah, but from what I do know she's the weakest of the combatants here.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Since standard Cheetah implies she doesn't have the amp she received from training with Hunter Zolomon, she and Blue Marvel are useless in the outcome. I'm tempted to argue for Adam over Thor due to speed and ruthlessness but he's not as impressive as Wonder Woman tbh. This one really does come down to the wire.

Let's do this.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 FTW.

Black Adam beat both Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time. If it's regular Thor, Black Adam beats him.

Cheetah is faster than WW in combat, has comparable strength, and all she has to do is bite Blue Marvel to win. At the very least, she can hold off BM until Black Adam finishes Thor.

Black Adam has never defeated Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time, heck he's never defeated Superman at all. He's actually inferior to Superman in most aspects and would lose pretty much every time if they went at it with full power.

Cheetah on average loses to Diana every time, she's not as strong either.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Let's do this.

I said tempted, but sure. Unlike Clark or Diana, Adam has zero problems with using lethal force straight away. He could do some serious damage, if not tear limbs off with a brutal speed blitz. He's killed men, women and teenagers so he won't hold back. Thor will hold back from the start and that's a bad start against someone like Adam.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Team 1

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lvenger

@krleavenger: Your interpretation of Hawkman #25 and Action Comics #831 is on point, but Adam has shown a couple other speed feats such as blitzing Mary Marvel and disarming a guy of a bomb and his arm in moments.

Adam has also broken a forcefield designed to shield from the impact that killed the dinosaurs which was the same as Skaar's 100 trillion ton punch on Hulk. That's not far off from Thor's moon cracking strikes whilst fighting Gorr. His lack of morals can arguably make up for that difference.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
@newworldorder said:
@lvenger said:

Let's do this.

I said tempted, but sure. Unlike Clark or Diana, Adam has zero problems with using lethal force straight away. He could do some serious damage, if not tear limbs off with a brutal speed blitz. He's killed men, women and teenagers so he won't hold back. Thor will hold back from the start and that's a bad start against someone like Adam.

Using lethal force against Thor is not something that only benefits his opponent but him too. He holds back a lot of power and doesn't kill, which won't be necessary when he see's how powerful and ruthless Adam is. Also, Adam has tear off limbs from humans and low tier characters, but has he ever done it to someone as durable as Thor? I don't think he's physically strong enough to do so or at least it would have happened with a higher-tier opponent he's faced in the past. Adam also isn't a character who uses speed too much and even when he does, it isn't enough to guarantee a win against someone more powerful and more durable than he is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury said:

Team 2 FTW.

He's actually inferior to Superman in most aspects and would lose pretty much every time if they went at it with full power.

The next time Superman rips out Amazo's head, please let me know.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cheetah on average loses to Diana every time, she's not as strong either.

Whatever you say...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Losing to WW is not a bad showing. Just keeping up with WW is already a feat.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: Just because he ripped off Amazo's head (which could have been a weaker version), doesn't mean he's stronger than Kal. Also being as fast as Diana is cool and all, but it doesn't make her win here.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lvenger
@lvenger said:
@newworldorder said:
@lvenger said:

Let's do this.

Using lethal force against Thor is not something that only benefits his opponent but him too. He holds back a lot of power and doesn't kill, which won't be necessary when he see's how powerful and ruthless Adam is. Also, Adam has tear off limbs from humans and low tier characters, but has he ever done it to someone as durable as Thor? I don't think he's physically strong enough to do so or at least it would have happened with a higher-tier opponent he's faced in the past. Adam also isn't a character who uses speed too much and even when he does, it isn't enough to guarantee a win against someone more powerful and more durable than he is.

I'm aware Thor has fought a lot of amoral and ruthless opponents but Adam's ferocity puts most of them to shame. And when Adam immediately goes for killing blows those are bound to have more of an impact on the fight before Thor decides to cut loose. Thor has to remove his restraints in the fight whereas Adam has none in the first place which could play a decisive role in the early stages of the fight. Um the physically strongest person I recall Adam tearing limbs off is Young Frankenstein or an Amazo android in Infinite Crisis. Still, Adam has one shotted Power Girl twice and broken Alan Scott's constructs along with busting a forcefield designed to withstand the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs. Thor isn't more durable against blunt force tbh, or not by much at least. His blunt force threshold is lower than his energy or temperature durability. I concur Adam doesn't use his speed nearly as much as Clark, Diana or a Flash but he's used it enough times for it to be a consideration.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: Just because he ripped off Amazo's head (which could have been a weaker version), doesn't mean he's stronger than Kal. Also being as fast as Diana is cool and all, but it doesn't make her win here.

It was a weaker version, the Amazo Superman fought was basically the most powerful Amazo has ever been.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
@newworldorder said:
@lvenger said:
@newworldorder said:
@lvenger said:

Let's do this.

I'm aware Thor has fought a lot of amoral and ruthless opponents but Adam's ferocity puts most of them to shame. And when Adam immediately goes for killing blows those are bound to have more of an impact on the fight before Thor decides to cut loose. Thor has to remove his restraints in the fight whereas Adam has none in the first place which could play a decisive role in the early stages of the fight. Um the physically strongest person I recall Adam tearing limbs off is Young Frankenstein or an Amazo android in Infinite Crisis. Still, Adam has one shotted Power Girl twice and broken Alan Scott's constructs along with busting a forcefield designed to withstand the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs. Thor isn't more durable against blunt force tbh, or not by much at least. His blunt force threshold is lower than his energy or temperature durability. I concur Adam doesn't use his speed nearly as much as Clark, Diana or a Flash but he's used it enough times for it to be a consideration.

Thor has on multiple occasions tested the measure of his opponents to see how powerful they are. He's allowed opponents to strike him to let him know how powerful they are so he can see what level of power he needs to use on them. Given Black Adam doesn't hold back, Thor would know fairly early that his opponent is too powerful to hold back on significantly. From there Adam is going to be going up against a near morals off Thor, which I don't see him overcoming. Thor has him beat in all relevant stats bar speed plus has weather manipulation. I don't see Adam being strong enough to tear Thor's body parts, but I do see Thor's striking power being enough to crack Adam's bones. One-shotting Power Girl is impressive, but Thor has shown better-striking feats than that like going toe to toe with the Hulk more times than anyone else, which alone beats out that feat. Adam's speed isn't going to be enough to take out Thor as he can shrug off the blow and then deliever his own back like he's done to Hyperion, Sentry, and Gladiator. Also, there is the chance that Thor's lightning bolt can turn Adam back into Teth.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
@newworldorder said:

It was a weaker version, the Amazo Superman fought was basically the most powerful Amazo has ever been.

Yeah, I had a feeling. Didn't seem right.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newworldorder:

Ok then. Next time Superman does that to Spectre, post up.

No Caption Provided
NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NewWorldOrder

@bladeoffury: So we're going to pull high-end feats now? Spectre is also one of the biggest jobbers. I never read that story, but I bet there is context there I don't know of.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
deactivated-5aeee927346fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Adam has also broken a forcefield designed to shield from the impact that killed the dinosaurs which was the same as Skaar's 100 trillion ton punch on Hulk. That's not far off from Thor's moon cracking strikes whilst fighting Gorr.

Sorry this is kind of off topic, could I see the scan where Skaar's 100 trillion ton punch is equated to the impact that killed the dinosaurs? Also, wasn't that Thor feat debunked or am I mistaken?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Adam has also broken a forcefield designed to shield from the impact that killed the dinosaurs which was the same as Skaar's 100 trillion ton punch on Hulk. That's not far off from Thor's moon cracking strikes whilst fighting Gorr.

Sorry this is kind of off topic, could I see the scan where Skaar's 100 trillion ton punch is equated to the impact that killed the dinosaurs? Also, wasn't that Thor feat debunked or am I mistaken?

It's not stated on panel in a scan but the comparison can be drawn from sources regarding the Chicxulub asteroid. In Incredible Hulk #611, Reed Richards states Skaar is channeling 100 trillion tons of lithosphere.

No Caption Provided

According to this Live Science article, scientists found the explosion would have released as much energy as 100 trillion tons of TNT. So we can infer Skaar hit with the same force as the dinosaur killing asteroid. @ghostravage is the one who came up with this comparison to my knowledge.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@newworldorder: @bladeoffury: Actually all Adam managed to do was crack Spectre's physical shell which did no real damage to him. The next panel,which isnt posted here,or so ends with Spectre casually depowering Adam with a gesture.

In other words, Adam did jack against him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers:

True, but we are talking about The Spectre. The guy who is the Presence's right hand. Adam getting his attention is already a feat.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NewWorldOrder

@newworldorder: @bladeoffury: Actually all Adam managed to do was crack Spectre's physical shell which did no real damage to him. The next panel,which isnt posted here,or so ends with Spectre casually depowering Adam with a gesture.

In other words, Adam did jack against him

Thanks for the context.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: But nothing about that gives him any overwhelming advantage in this fight. Plus we dont even know how powerful his physical shell was, at the time of that feat

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: But nothing about that gives him any overwhelming advantage in this fight. Plus we dont even know how powerful his physical shell was, at the time of that feat

I bet it was Crispus Allen too

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Adam and Cheetah would win. Blue Marvel would get taken out quickly from what I heard from him and I think Adam and Cheetah can overwhelm Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:

I think Adam and Cheetah would win. Blue Adam would get taken out quickly from what I heard from him and I think Adam and Cheetah can overwhelm Thor.

Blue Adam? That's new lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: That's Injustice Superman and Black Adam, not there Post-Crisis versions.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By NewWorldOrder

@krleavenger: Thanks for explaining the context. Seems Adam truly did nothing.