3. Nova (Sam)
  4. Rulk
  5. Hercules
  6. Thing
  7. Namor
  8. Captain Marvel
  9. Wonder Man
  10. Iron Man
  • Worthy non cosmic Thor, Bleeding edge armour, standard versions for everyone else
  • Random encounter
  • Takes place on an indestructible battle arena
  • Basic knowledge
  • Morals off
  • Perfect teamwork
  • Win by Death
  • No BFR
  • Start 1000 ft apart
Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Spambot

Team should be enough outside of Thor going berserk and using some of the powers he's only used like once or twice like the energy storm that he summoned on Warlock and Surfer which nearly killed them. Hercules by himself can fight one of the two while the others would gang up on the other. Team 9/10.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd9371ae7062
deactivated-5fd9371ae7062

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team in a massive stomp. Hercules, Captain Marvel and Rulk should be more or so capable of defeating them.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The entire team is fodder except Herc and Carol tbh. Honestly, most of these guys get vaporized by just being in the general vicinity of a morals off Thor/BRB.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Team 2 wrecks.

bindaasgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bindaasgames

this is very unique

https://purenetworth.com/

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off Hammer Bros..

uko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SteelMan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man alone can give them a good fight... we've seen that much much much older and weaker armors are able to not only survive a bloodlusted Thor's lightning, but then use it to amp himself further and take him on in H2H combat. Even Thor admitted that Iron Man had the advantage over him.

No Caption Provided

Bleeding Edge Iron Man arguably had the upper hand against bloodlusted (possibly) Odinforce Thor as well. He can at the very least stalemate one of these 2 while the rest of his team take out the other guy. After that, they can easily all take out whoever Iron man was fighting.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Herc, Namor, Thing, Wonder Man, Carol and Rulk all rival a hammerless hammer bro.

Tony himself has shown pretty capable in ranged fight against likes of Thor. With Nova's help, he can last long enough against one till the other gets slaughtered and gangbanged.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skywalker95: is Carol allowed binary?? If so group holds it down for a bit and Carol finished them off.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@skywalker95: is Carol allowed binary?? If so group holds it down for a bit and Carol finished them off.

No binary.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

No binary.

Would have not mattered either way.

Anyway, Thor and Bill should take it

SteelMan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@skywalker95 said:
@olorun said:

No binary.

How would they beat the whole team when Iron Man can stalemate one and Hercules can stalemate the other?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t2 combine force should be enough

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@skywalker95 said:
@olorun said:

No binary.

How would they beat the whole team when Iron Man can stalemate one and Hercules can stalemate the other?

Thor and Bill can one-shot anyone on the team. It's morals off, they destroy.

Bleeding Edge isn't stalemating Thor.

SteelMan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@steelman2020 said:
@byondeon said:
@skywalker95 said:
@olorun said:

No binary.

An older Iron Man armor already had the advantage over a morals off Thor, so Bleeding Edge certainly can as well.

No Caption Provided

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@steelman2020 said:
@byondeon said:
@skywalker95 said:
@olorun said:

No binary.

An older Iron Man armor already had the advantage over a morals off Thor, so Bleeding Edge certainly can as well.

No Caption Provided

When Iron Man can destroy planets and tank planets exploding, you have an argument.

Noone on the team can deal with this:

No Caption Provided

SteelMan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Iron Man tanked the point blank explosion of a Dyson sphere - at just 2% power the Dyson sphere was able to destroy planets and Iron Man tanked it's explosion from close range.

Besides, you need to consider attack potency. Iron Man might not be able to shoot an attack large enough to destroy a planet, but he's still able to get the upper hand over planetary characters like Thor, as I showed you.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Iron Man tanked the point blank explosion of a Dyson sphere - at just 2% power the Dyson sphere was able to destroy planets and Iron Man tanked it's explosion from close range.

Besides, you need to consider attack potency. Iron Man might not be able to shoot an attack large enough to destroy a planet, but he's still able to get the upper hand over planetary characters like Thor, as I showed you.

You want me to show you where he can't do that? Unless you actually say that Iron Man is planetary, then no, he can't contend with Thor and Beta Ray Bill.

The fact you think that Iron Man can tank planet busting attacks is extraordinarilly hillarious.

SteelMan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SteelMan2020

@byondeon said:
@steelman2020 said:

You want me to show you where he can't do that? Unless you actually say that Iron Man is planetary, then no, he can't contend with Thor and Beta Ray Bill.

The fact you think that Iron Man can tank planet busting attacks is extraordinarilly hillarious.

Please, show me consistent proof that he can't tank morals off Thor, because I've shown you multiple examples that he can. Iron man has tanked planet busting attacks on multiple occasions... he tanked Magneto's punches with the force of an entire star behind them, he tanked a direct explosion that could vaporize planets at only 2% power, he's survived the center of a black hole, he has sonic attacks that have been calced at universal levels, he's drilled through the entire planet in one of his oldest suits. With scaling, his attacks have consistently been compared to star level in energy projection - he even overloaded Havok who can absorb stars, burned Thor with the heat of his attacks, took out the likes of Mangog and Grey Gargoyle who should be above star level, and even killed someone who tanked a clash of multiple uru hammers with a single repulsor blast. The clash of just 2 uru hammers is star level.

JeffoTheBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team takes the win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f
deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilbroomstick is that you

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steelman2020: Besides the fact that he has never gone all out against Iron Man for obvious reasons...

I will illustrate how the battle will go with these scans

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Armor won't matter honestly. They have not really fought that much but Thor have constantly shown to be above Iron Man.

You calling Iron Man star level. Putting Iron Man even close to Planet level is a stretch...

Are you listening to people like "Chuck", "Your Favorite Villain!", "SethTheProgrammer" and using "VSBattle Iron Man" as a source?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulk, Herc, Thing, Namor, Carol, and Simon are all pretty hefty threats to either hammer bro and have all done pretty well in length fights against them or their peers, all of them plus Sam, who they more or less can't tag and can do damage, and the funny distractions of Tony Rhino and Colossus means the team stomps unless they pull an OOC godblast or supermassive storm or something.

SteelMan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SteelMan2020

@byondeon: Okay, you've shown one (PIS) instance of Thor beating Iron Man. I can show you two instances of Iron Man stalemating or getting the upper hand over a bloodlusted Thor. And the second instance was arguably Odinforce Thor.

It's more consistent for Iron Man to be able to stalemate a bloodlusted Thor than it is for Thor to be able to beat Iron Man (although even in your showing, Thor was having trouble putting Iron Man down).

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins with heavy casualties

SteelMan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor-parker: Is there something I’ve done to offend you? I was told you were a good user but you’ve been nothing but passive aggressive about me despite the fact that you’ve never even talked to me.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor-parker: Is there something I’ve done to offend you? I was told you were a good user but you’ve been nothing but passive aggressive about me despite the fact that you’ve never even talked to me.

No, there's nothing you've done to offend me, likewise I think this was my first comment directed at a post of yours, which admiteddly was passive agressive, so I apologize if it offended you.

I just think you are overrating Iron Man to extreme heights, and more than helping the character you're just making other people lowball him in retaliation.

SteelMan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor-parker: Oh I don’t want anyone to lowball Iron Man, there’s enough of that on this website already! Why do you think I’m overrating Iron Man though - he does have a pretty impressive record against a bloodlusted Thor as I’ve been saying in this thread. And I’m a huge Thor fan so it’s not like I’m biased against Thor.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steelman2020: I'm gonne move this to a PM so we don't derail the thread.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Okay, you've shown one (PIS) instance of Thor beating Iron Man. I can show you two instances of Iron Man stalemating or getting the upper hand over a bloodlusted Thor. And the second instance was arguably Odinforce Thor.

It's more consistent for Iron Man to be able to stalemate a bloodlusted Thor than it is for Thor to be able to beat Iron Man (although even in your showing, Thor was having trouble putting Iron Man down).

That... Isn't PIS.

Thor was literally toying with Iron Man, never wanting to actually KO Iron Man because you know, he needed him conscious, and he literally said that he never went all out against him in the past.

Thor is WAY more likely to one-shot Iron Man than Iron Man is to be able to tank Thor's attacks.

SteelMan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Even if Thor wasn’t going all out in your showing, it was still a massively amped Odinforce Thor against Extremis Iron Man. Do you have any counters to Classic Iron Man gaining the upper hand against bloodlusted Thor? Or bleeding edge iron man stalemating morals off Thor? Amped Odinforce Thor beating Extremis Iron Man doesn’t mean regular Thor would do the same.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steelman2020: He... Literally didn't go all out anytime he fought Iron Man.

He has beaten characters far more powerful than Iron Man as well such as Hulk, Herc, Sentry, Malekith, Loki etc...

Where was it said he was amped? That was literally Thor's powers going against Extremis and he held back and still smacked him around like a ragdoll and ended it when he got tired of Iron Man fighting him.

You claiming Iron Man beating Thor is hillarious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Don't even bother dear its like talking to a brick wall and he's a Lilbroom's alt

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By rajjarsalt

Rulk solos

Thing one-shots

Herc at half power neg diffs

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@byondeon: Don't even bother dear its like talking to a brick wall and he's a Lilbroom's alt

I doubt it's Libroom.

SteelMan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: So you think morals off/mind controlled Thor was somehow holding back in BOTH of those instances I showed?

Thor was amped in the comic you showed, it was during JMS’ run when he had the Odinforce. The Odinforce doesn’t just give Thor new powers, it also amps his strength, durability, lightning, etc. I’m a huge Thor fan so I know that for a fact.

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: I wouldn't be surprised though if it's actually him considering his history with trolling lol

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steelman2020: It doesn't amp his strength and durability. He was at standard levels during that time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Using VS battle as a source is a new level of dumbness

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ffs91 said:

@byondeon: Are you listening to people like "Chuck", "Your Favorite Villain!", "SethTheProgrammer" and using "VSBattle Iron Man" as a source?

When have those youtubers made videos about iron man?

They have not made specifically, but they have talked about them in other videos. Chuck I remember did it in a video about the Marvel Universe in the ToP.

Can't remember which video Seth did.

Your Favorite Villain I am not sure, but it was more of question regarding if he looks at videos like they make and highball every single character they talk about...

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psi-bite234: Don't know if he uses them... He put Iron Man at star level with his energy attacks so I don't think that it's far-fetched to at least ask if he uses VSBattles.

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@byondeon said:
@ffs91 said:

@byondeon: Are you listening to people like "Chuck", "Your Favorite Villain!", "SethTheProgrammer" and using "VSBattle Iron Man" as a source?

When have those youtubers made videos about iron man?

They have not made specifically, but they have talked about them in other videos. Chuck I remember did it in a video about the Marvel Universe in the ToP.

Can't remember which video Seth did.

Your Favorite Villain I am not sure, but it was more of question regarding if he looks at videos like they make and highball every single character they talk about...

Loading Video...

I remember that "Chuck" guy making this one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: I am just saying it in general considering the guy thinks War machine beating the hell out of Captain marvel, Hercules, Luke Cage and the Thing is not an outlier

SteelMan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

@steelman2020: It doesn't amp his strength and durability. He was at standard levels during that time.

It’s clearly stated in JMS’ own run that Thor was able to tank attacks that would normally have killed him due to the Odinforce.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: I am just saying it in general considering the guy thinks War machine beating the hell out of Captain marvel, Hercules, Luke Cage and the Thing is not an outlier

True... Iron Man is a great character and powerful in his own right. And so is War Machine. But putting them on the level of Hulk, Red Hulk, Thor, Bill etc is a bit over the top.