No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1. Morals are on

Round 2. Morals are off

• Pre 52 of the DC Duo
  • Earth 616 of the Marvel Duo
  • Battle takes place in a populated NYC
  • Start 100 Yards Apart

BATTLE BETWEEN THE THUNDER MEN, WHO WILL BE THE CHAMPION?

WhySoBiased

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

CM and BA Both rounds

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done before, close but IMO the biggest factor is Team Thor's striking and durability over Team 2 speed advantage...

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I feel it is a tie...

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good match, hmmmmmm adam and billy , how strong is betray bill?. Thor will be a tough one to put downn. Tough call.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: bill is the weak link here I feel as if any 1 on team 2 can take him resulting in them jumping thor which may overwhelm him

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 takes it pretty easily. Black adam is extremely powerful and him and captain marvel together make a dynamic team

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisking: he's like a weaker thor and lay battle of the week to Wonder Woman

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and BRB crack open Cap and Adam's testicles and win

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisking: he's like a weaker thor and lay battle of the week to Wonder Woman

I wouldn't say he's weaker by alot if I may add. More like a hair IMO, he's a powerful dude.

Avatar image for rolanddeschaingokughostrider
RolandDeschainGokuGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If If comes down to skill then brb and Thor but if they can rely solely on speed and power then capn and adam

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: Beta Ray Bill is not a weak link in the slightest, and matches Thor for sure...

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: are you sure ? He's a slightly weaker thor where's the other 2 can already physically match thor and enhance there strikes with Magic and have crazy durability

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: No he isn't, and Mjnoir and Stormbreaker have better feats than there magic punches etc...

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: he is a weaker version of thor I didn't say major I said slightly if he wasn't he would've have lost battle of the week to wonder woman

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: lol, battle if the week means nothing, most has to do with popularity; that was a pointless comment.

Beta Ray Bill definitely on par with Thor.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beta ray bill is physically equal to Thor and his hammer Stormbreaker has the same powers as Myjolnir.

The only difference is that Bill does not have the powers Thor obtained because of his heritage, for example God blast and earth control.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor fans: Team 1.

Captain Marvel fans: Team 2.

L. D.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

which team can hit the other team more times?

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By gokuisking

@micah: @xxxcarzellxxx: Adam has shown he duke it out with big blue (superman), he's done pretty well. Same goes for captain marvel. What does the Thor twins have that will end this fight?. Still not sure yet but I'm leaning towards team 2.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: so you lot under stand what on par means it doesn't mean equal but close

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: @xxxcarzellxxx: Adam has shown he duke it out with big blue (superman), he's done pretty well. Same goes for captain marvel. What does the Thor twins have that will end this fight?. Still not sure yet but I'm leaning towards team 2.

Planet busting attacks.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By micah007123

@gokuisking said:

Comparable stats and Thor brings more versatility with his weather abilities. Both of them are planet busters easily, and have durability on par with both of the disciples of Shazam. BRB has lightspeed combat considering his showings during Godhunter and the authors statements if we take them into account. Team 2's biggest advantage is speed, but that's not enough to equal a win considering BRB and Thor are fast in their own right when it comes to combat speed. I'd say BRB would be faster however.

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: @green_skaar: how well is BRB h2h? You wouldnt happen to have a scan of BRB fighting at light speed?. And can I see BRB planet busting scan?. Adam showed good durability when he faced the JLa by himself.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: @green_skaar: how well is BRB h2h? You wouldnt happen to have a scan of BRB fighting at light speed?. And can I see BRB planet busting scan?. Adam showed good durability when he faced the JLa by himself.

Why are you asking about BRB's h2h? He has a hammer and it's not restricted per OP.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here you go, it was used in the Battle of the Week featuring Bill and JohnI can't find the text but the author of Godhunter stated he wrote his version of Bill to be lightspeed+ in combat.

Can someone post BRB reaction feats that isn't the implied light speed silver surfer fight.

its not implied though its blatantly stated

Skuttlebut is FTL and Thor had to increase his travel speed

Beta Ray Bill told Skuttlebutt to make haste and not to stop.

nothing "implied there" all it takes is a little googling

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I am aware of that my friend, I simply wanted to know how good his h2h is, I don't know a lot about BRB.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I am aware of that my friend, I simply wanted to know how good his h2h is, I don't know a lot about BRB.

Here's that planet busting feat you asked for when he took out Stardust (a herald of Galactus)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If i were to choose i'd say team shazam 6/10

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: you make an excellent argument sir, I'm siding with the Thor twins. I just have two more questions, how big was that planet, and did BRB incapacitate himself in the process.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By micah007123

@gokuisking said:

@micah: you make an excellent argument sir, I'm siding with the Thor twins. I just have two more questions, how big was that planet, and did BRB incapacitate himself in the process.

Why thank you good sir. Size is never specified however it is clearly a planet of worthy size as the authors intentions of having him do that were quite clear also considering he has other feats of that caliber on the record during the same arc and other stories I see no reason to doubt the feat. BRB also was not incapacitated after the feat and actually succeeded in knocking out a herald.

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Shazam in a hard fought battle

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I'll go with Team Shazam. I love Thor and Beta Ray Bill, but they can't stand up against these two. Black Adam is probably the MVP

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Team Thor.

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: so now there is no question about BRB, power and speed as well as Thor travel speed and power. Question is can billy and Adam survive a planet busti g attack. I'm still siding with the twins. I only wonder if thier (shazzam twins) durability can withstand it. Do you have any knowledge of thier durability?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By micah007123

@gokuisking said:

@micah: so now there is no question about BRB, power and speed as well as Thor travel speed and power. Question is can billy and Adam survive a planet busti g attack. I'm still siding with the twins. I only wonder if thier (shazzam twins) durability can withstand it. Do you have any knowledge of thier durability?

Well to my understanding the Shazam boys have excellent durability. During the Silver Age both Adam and Marvel used to wail on each other savagely during their fights yet they both would walk away without a scratch, they were some of the few characters with true "invulnerability". Pre-52 it's my understanding they both have high levels of durability usually on par with Sups if not slightly better in some cases. I don't know enough to fully say but surviving a planet busting attack should be well within their power. Of course they will take damage and vice versa for whatever they dish out to the Hammer Bros. The issue is can they both shrug off multiple planet level blows from the Thor team long enough to pull out a win. BRB specifically rarely holds back in a fight and usually swings away with everything he has, I can't say for sure but I think Team 1 is more durable than team 2. I could be wrong but that's my view on the subject. To finish up on my last reply I forgot to mention BRB also woke up inside a star once and was un-phased.

Here's how vicious BRB can be in combat

No Caption Provided

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

MrSirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can everyone please call him Shazam? He's the only one of the two Captain Marvel's that can be called by a different name, so I find it easier and more accurate to call him Shazam.

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: I think the question is now, how much stamina would Thor and BRB have if they are consistantly using planet busting attacks they should run out of energy fairly quickly. You know I thought we weren't using silver age feats. I'm pretty sure using those type of feats team 2 can take the win. What do you think?.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By micah007123

@gokuisking said:

@micah: I think the question is now, how much stamina would Thor and BRB have if they are consistantly using planet busting attacks they should run out of energy fairly quickly. You know I thought we weren't using silver age feats. I'm pretty sure using those type of feats team 2 can take the win. What do you think?.

Trust me I know Silver Age feats are NOT in play LOL. I just started talking about it to show how the history of their durability and compare it to Pre-52. As for stamina both BRB and Thor haven't shown any issue in combat using high-impact moves and repeatedly using them. I don't really see them getting worn out fast in a fight.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who bumped this?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

thor and bill

bill is more ruthless than adam in my opinion

and thor can hold shazam or beat him

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who bumped this?

hey this gives me an idea i will bump a thread everytime saying who bump this ?and nobody gonna blame me for bumping lol

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers