This team invades the Soul Society who in Bleach can defeat them?

• 85 results
kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ikaros, Tatsumaki, Madara, Elie, Naruto, Aladdin, Yusuke, and Meliodas
Ikaros, Tatsumaki, Madara, Elie, Naruto, Aladdin, Yusuke, and Meliodas

Rules

This team is at full power

Perfect Team which means they can use Ikaros' transport cards or ask her to use them

Full Power/Peak

Everyone has knowledge of Bleach characters

Manga/Anime /Novel showings

Pick a Six-man team to handle this team

Remember NO Yhwach since he is banned along with no BFR

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto, Madara, and Ikaros will be enough

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS loses horribly.

Phobiaxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah SS is doomed here.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what i know about these 8 , it wont be hard , lol.

• Barragan
  • Szayaelapporo
  • Zommari
  • Lille
  • Gerard
  • Mimihagi w ukitake's body

Only madara hax and Yusuke's firepower makes it interesting.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R.I.P Soul Society

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

From what i know about these 8 , it wont be hard , lol.

• Barragan
  • Szayaelapporo
  • Zommari
  • Lille
  • Gerard
  • Mimihagi w ukitake's body

Only madara hax and Yusuke's firepower makes it interesting.

wanna see how they stop Aladdin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: Wasnt he like continental/multi continental last time?:

Avatar image for deactivated-62456d8e79a71
deactivated-62456d8e79a71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo, Aizen, Ichibei, Azashiro, Yamamato and Lille is probably the best team that can be created to handle the invaders.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

large country, continental if you want to highball him a lot. His hax is probably best in the team, that's why I said so. He is also decisively faster then them(ftl/ftl+).

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The verse gets one-shotted by Naruto

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Soul society gets nuked

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@mrviking said:

large country, continental if you want to highball him a lot. His hax is probably best in the team, that's why I said so. He is also decisively faster then them(ftl/ftl+).

Depends on what hax he have.

How fast he is just 2x ls or 200?

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Many from the team can solo but that's when we use manga/anime feats since I didn't read the novel.

Avatar image for supremekilla010
SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soul society gets stomped. Now if they could get help from Yhwach and the sternritter and Aizen did theyd win but strictly gotei 13 members loses badly.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soul society gets stomped. Now if they could get help from Yhwach and the sternritter and Aizen did theyd win but strictly gotei 13 members loses badly.

You form a 6 man team with anyone in Bleach to stop the opposing team from succeeding in invading the soul society

Avatar image for supremekilla010
SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremekilla010 said:

You form a 6 man team with anyone in Bleach to stop the opposing team from succeeding in invading the soul society

If thats the case give me Aizen,Gerard,Lille Barro,Yhwach,Yamamoto,Toshiro, Lol thats way to much haxxed they'll get the job done.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking: in terms of hax? gonna do a list, if you need me to be more specific on each one let me know:

vector manipulation, law manipulation(can rewrite the law of the world/fabric of reality, such as how gravity works for istance, eternal bfr into outer space(he touches his opponent and the latter gets bfr into space with a force that can't be stopped, it's perpetual due to law manipulation), alchemic manipulation(can alter anything on the atomic level, could turn a human into another being or into an object), can interact with intangible enemies, he is immortal via resurrection due to him being a Magi, when he dies he either gets resurrected by Ugo in the Sacred Place or if he made a clone/homunculus of himself, when he dies he istantly gets resurrected into said clone( a weaker Magi did it for centuries), "nigh-omniscience" with Solomon Wisdom, he uses it and learns everything about his enemy (their past and their abilities), he is immune to: illusion creations, mind manipulation, fate manipulation, power nullification and soul manipulation. He can teleport istantly across a large planet (like Magi's one), blood boiling , he can create illusions, he can use sealing magic (he mastered all magic from his old world, such as his father's magical abilities), gravity manipulation and so on.

in terms of speed I'd say between 2x to 5x ls (with highball x10 at best).

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TOPAZZZ

Aladdin, Naruto and Juubidara as a trio are enough to steamroll. What with their deadly combination of esoteric hax (particularly Aladdin’s) backed by Juubidara and Naruto’s sufficient stats. You could even argue that Aladdin solos.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Soul King is enough

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear since this is SS arc.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kingogkings777
MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

@mrviking: in terms of hax? gonna do a list, if you need me to be more specific on each one let me know:

vector manipulation, law manipulation(can rewrite the law of the world/fabric of reality, such as how gravity works for istance, eternal bfr into outer space(he touches his opponent and the latter gets bfr into space with a force that can't be stopped, it's perpetual due to law manipulation), alchemic manipulation(can alter anything on the atomic level, could turn a human into another being or into an object), can interact with intangible enemies, he is immortal via resurrection due to him being a Magi, when he dies he either gets resurrected by Ugo in the Sacred Place or if he made a clone/homunculus of himself, when he dies he istantly gets resurrected into said clone( a weaker Magi did it for centuries), "nigh-omniscience" with Solomon Wisdom, he uses it and learns everything about his enemy (their past and their abilities), he is immune to: illusion creations, mind manipulation, fate manipulation, power nullification and soul manipulation. He can teleport istantly across a large planet (like Magi's one), blood boiling , he can create illusions, he can use sealing magic (he mastered all magic from his old world, such as his father's magical abilities), gravity manipulation and so on.

in terms of speed I'd say between 2x to 5x ls (with highball x10 at best).

Oh , then i woudnt say speed is a problem , especially with mimihagi.(I am not sure about wich one is faster , especially with novels)

So he is basically a gremmy with some resistance , automatic ressurection and good speed(and an actually functioning brain).

Tho , it counts if he got ressurected in the palace , woudnt he leave the verse then or something like that?

I dont think he coud survive a blitz attempt since barragan and mimihagi/lille , if he doesnt have a long range attack , i'd say Lille or Zommari takes him out.

I'd say Aladdin and Madara hax coud make it harder to assemble a six team , but theres only Yusuke for great firepower to back the hax up.

I'd say if they have knowledge , they woud try to teleport outside of view asap since zommari , and blitzing woudnt be possible since Barragan and Mimihagi , and outside of Aladdin and Yusuke, i dont think they coud keep up with the faster characters , nor dodge Lille's attacks.

I'd say said six team still wins against the eight team.

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-62287035341ac
deactivated-62287035341ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Sees Aladdin.

Haha, no. Anyway...

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By gdara

Nice spite thread Kasya.

Putting Aladdin in a match against characters vastly below him.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Yhwach? Okay, then I'll go with PSK

No Caption Provided

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking: Aladdin is is more powerful than gremmy, is significantly more skilled, and doesn't have gremmy's pathetic weakness.

Also for reference, let's not worry about Aladdin's or the bleach team's ranged attacks, as Aladdin has vector manipulation, so every ranged attack from any member of either team is exclusively hitting the bleach side. Aladdin gets sole discretion here to decide what direction each attack goes in, each and every time.

So6P naruto, juudara, ikaros, and tatsumaki more than carry their own weight in firepower, and the team together could wipe the surface of the planet out multiple times over at a moments notice.

They will know the bleach team's abilities and weaknesses, as Aladdin has a ability that gives him that knowledge. Instead of h2h, tats will crush barraggan with a hand gesture, and mimihagi will get restrained by tats, and sealed by a magnet release from naruto. Gerard gets the same treatment as well. Then while Aladdin redirects all the bleach team's attacks, naruto, juudara, ikaros, tats, and Yusuke send the bleach team to the afterlife.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking: Aladdin is is more powerful than gremmy, is significantly more skilled, and doesn't have gremmy's pathetic weakness.

Also for reference, let's not worry about Aladdin's or the bleach team's ranged attacks, as Aladdin has vector manipulation, so every ranged attack from any member of either team is exclusively hitting the bleach side. Aladdin gets sole discretion here to decide what direction each attack goes in, each and every time.

I dont think that vector manipulation works with something that doesnt even use a projectile to redirect in the first place.

So6P naruto, juudara, ikaros, and tatsumaki more than carry their own weight in firepower, and the team together could wipe the surface of the planet out multiple times over at a moments notice.

Wiping the surface of a planet doesnt help so much , especially if the enemy scales above said firepower.

They will know the bleach team's abilities and weaknesses, as Aladdin has a ability that gives him that knowledge. Instead of h2h, tats will crush barraggan with a hand gesture, and mimihagi will get restrained by tats, and sealed by a magnet release from naruto. Gerard gets the same treatment as well. Then while Aladdin redirects all the bleach team's attacks, naruto, juudara, ikaros, tats, and Yusuke send the bleach team to the afterlife.

Tats is tele isnt on the same lv as the physical stat of Gerard.

Not sure if barragan coud be killed by tats tele only, skeleton guy took an explosive bankai to the face in a closed small space.

Neither tats , neither naruto/juudara fast enought to tag Mimihagi.

Also , i dont think killing current Szayaelapporo woud be easy for them.

Still , i dont know the mindset for the teams.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking:

1) Aladdin doesn't need to go back to the sacred place to resurrect, he can just make a clone of himself and ista-resurrect when he dies.

2) blitzing him? who? every attack that is sent at him gets redirected due to vector manipulation, whe he uses vector manip. it's like he sees what surrounds him in slow motion, as if they were frozen in time.

also this thing that you said "I dont think that vector manipulation works with something that doesnt even use a projectile to redirect in the first place." could you elaborate on that?

Also, I wanna see how they blitz the team given that Ikaros can stop time and rewind it, she has also reality warping better than Gremmy.

"Not sure if barragan coud be killed by tats tele only, skeleton guy took an explosive bankai to the face in a closed small space." Barragan has 0 feats to resist attacks on the level of Yusuke, Tats , ikaros and so on. Some of them have legit small planet level and above feats. Also Barragan age manipulation means batshit agains Ikaros (who can't age) and Aladdin who can resurrect himself.

3) team could:

stop time due to Ikaros and bfr everyone into space with a force that cannot be stop unless you ccould alter the law of physics like Aladdin. If someone on the team dies Ikaros rewinds time and nulls their death. Aladdin can turn everyone into a chair via alchemic manipulation, reality warp them via Ikaros, destroy them while they are frozen in time via truth seeking orbs, mind manipulate them, seal them and so on. Team is untouchable unless someone has an answer to: reality warping, time manip, law manip, vector manip.

off-topic: if you were to use Yhwach or SK , All Mighty wouldn't work due to Aladdin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, they can't clear for sure due to Azashiro.

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lilgodperv

@whitemelody184: He would get folded by the combined attack from Juubidara and nardo.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSK solos.

Lille, aura and azashiro make the team nearly useless. Add ichibei, aizen and gerard and they should take out the team

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wanderez

Btw, besides Azashiro, Lille also bypasses Aladdin's vector hax.

Lille does not shoot projectiles, therefore there's nothing for Aladdin to stop/redirect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: He is pseudo omnipresent across the three planets tho.

@wanderez said:

Yeah, but I don't see Lille beating Aladdin due to his borg and speed. He said not even Solomon and Sinbad could break it, and it can pretty much resist even the rewriting of the Rukh, and conceptual manipulation.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wanderez

@whitemelody184: Not across the entire planets. Point is that he is omnipresent simultaneously in 3 different dimensions. Even if you were to somehow get rid of him in one of those, he'll still be alive, because he still exists in the other two dimensions. It already happened in fact.

Idk much about Magi, unfortunately.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: I see. Idk how they put him down then honestly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

Lille does not shoot projectiles, therefore there's nothing for Aladdin to stop/redirect.

if Aladdin gets killed he insta-resurrects, also Lille should kill Ikaros first else he gets frozen in time.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 pics  Online

Aladdin solos.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whitemelody184: scans of him being pseudo omni present across the three planet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: I don't have any, I just heard so. Aladdin should probably solo the rest and his own team regardless. He is too haxed.

MobPsycho200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omaeda solos

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers