This One Punch Man team infiltrates One Piece World, who can stop them??

• 148 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for anti-mainstream
Anti-mainstream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll This One Punch Man team infiltrates One Piece World, who can stop them?? (140 votes)

Pirate King 4%
Joy boy or Im sama 4%
Gorosei 0%
Any Yonko crew 1%
Admirals & Warlords 7%
Straw Hats 4%
All of them working together 8%
Nobody can do shit to them, game over. 71%
No Caption Provided

CSRC Boros, Tatsumaki, Psykorochi, Orochi, Sage Centipede, Evil Ocean Water, Platinum Sperm and Current Monster Garou.

• 
Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch was a mistake

Ps : probably miyazaki

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh yeah no

Randomidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is too much.

OT: OPM team stoms

MonkeysDkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sage eow ps garo can be one shoted by whitebeard a punch in thier different kills them

now boro ,tatsumaki ,Psykorochi and orochi are fucking power

luffy can basically speed blitz tatsumaki add law and she dies very fast

aokiji and mihawk high diff him aokiji can freeze

fugitora and enel take this raging tiger and attack that's twist space would fuck Psykorochi and enel vapes until nothing is left

eveybody jumps boro he definitely can't take them all hell blackbeard is a black whole and has whitebeards power akainu all the yankos, kizaru all the hax and shit

again the whole verse you need a casual planet buster

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, once again, how is any of them doing shit to Kizaru?

Unless there's a valid answer to that he solos as usual.

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theoretically you could somehow compromise a team that could take them on. But that requires most of the top tiers of the verse plus some hax DF users but they usually have trash stats.

But they solo the verse.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nixtollo: None of them can hurt Kizaru though, so ...?

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: I mean eventually they would probably figure out that water would touch them. Since they have enough big boom attacks the AoE would maybe get them swept up? Although Kizaru would dodge I guess.

Honestly, Kizaru and Enel are really the bane of OPM. It’s all hypothetical on if they could figure out the water weakness.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nixtollo: Why would he need to dodge anything, the big booms all pass harmlessly through him.

This team has next to no tactical feats suggesting they can figure something like that out and even if they did how exactly do they exploit it against someone like Kizaru? He has LS travel speed, flight and precog meaning he is already basically untouchable to most of the team who can't fly. The only remotely feasible option might be Tatsumaki lifting an ocean with her TK and then throwing it at him at FTL speeds but that honestly seems out of even her paygrade power wise never mind that the Espers are the ones who will die first for certain.

Not seeing why Kizaru can't solo this team tbh.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MCU-Defender333

Evil Natural Ocean + Psykorochi + Tatsumaki = OP vs the ocean being dumped on their head. What a stomp.

Boros still solos. If Kizaru survives, they sit back and chat and Kizaru agrees to side with them, since Kizaru's attacks are doing f*ck all to most this team...or he eventually just gets tagged by a bath in sea water.

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nixtollo

@shirso: Sorry about the wording. I meant that the AoE might like cause massive waves but Kizaru would dodge that.

I agree mostly but I don’t really seeing Kizaru having the necessary power to put them all down. Although, I guess you can make an argument. Mostly the issue is ENO imo, don’t really know how the light beams would interact with living water.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By shirso
@mcu-defender333 said:

Evil Natural Ocean + Psykorochi + Tatsumaki = OP vs the ocean being dumped on their head. What a stomp.

Why would they do that when they have zero knowledge on DF weakness. And they won't tag someone like Kizaru with it regardless. Throwing an entire ocean at FTL speeds is out of even Tats' paygrade.

Also Tats and PO are dying first against Kizaru.

Boros still solos.

All his attacks pass harmlessly through Kizaru though. He just wastes his energy and probably only takes out his team members in the collateral.

If Kizaru survives, they sit back and chat and Kizaru agrees to side with them, since Kizaru's attacks are doing f*ck all to most this team

The only one he can't harm really is Boros but fortunately Boros would just tire himself out.

...or he eventually just gets tagged by a bath in sea water.

How??? They don't have knowledge on his weakness and even if they did this team can't exploit it feasibly speaking. No one besides the Espers can even fly.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By shirso
@nixtollo said:

@shirso: Sorry about the wording. I meant that the AoE might like cause massive waves but Kizaru would dodge that.

Yeah something like that would be statue tier to even MHS speeds let alone Kizaru. And the thing is he can fly while most of the OPM team can't. That's a huge advantage.

Also only still water is a weakness for DF users. Recall Luffy literally doused himself in water at MF to fight Crocodile. A tsunami wave hitting Kizaru will do nothing but pass right through him.

I agree mostly but I don’t really seeing Kizaru having the necessary power to put them all down. Although, I guess you can make an argument. Mostly the issue is ENO imo, don’t really know how the light beams would interact with living water.

He can easily hurt Centipede, PS, Garou and Orochi. His attacks go through the Esper's shields since they are light. EOW is annoying but it has no way of touching him and he can just spam lasers at it safely from the sky for as long as he wants.

Boros is the only one he probably can't hurt but Boros would just be tiring himself out anyway and the collateral of his attacks in fact would kill most of his own team.

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Actually yeah. Kizaru would dodge and go through 99% of their attacks. And ENO wouldn’t be able to do much as a sitting duck. Kizaru being the bane of OPM once again.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nixtollo said:

@shirso: Actually yeah. Kizaru would dodge and go through 99% of their attacks. And ENO wouldn’t be able to do much as a sitting duck. Kizaru being the bane of OPM once again.

Yup. Sad but true :(

Randomidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Randomidk

@shirso:

And the thing is he can fly while most of the OPM team can't.

Tatsumaki and Boros can fly. And most of their team has ranged attacks.

EOW is annoying but it has no way of touching him and he can just spam lasers at it safely from the sky for as long as he wants.

He's not clearing the ocean with light beams alone. Also, the distance and how big the water jet was from EOW is impressive and will account for its speed. It was also able to react to Garou when he was moving at mach 5 and the water jets it shot statued the timer. That was before ENW went into the ocean.

Boros is the only one he probably can't hurt but Boros would just be tiring himself out anyway and the collateral of his attacks in fact would kill most of his own team.

Boros isn't stupid. He'll find out that Kizaru is intangible when his punches fail to do any damage.

OT: OPM team makes the planet uninhabitable.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomidk:

Tatsumaki and Boros can fly.

I think Boros' flight was more like propulsion using his energy rather than true flight that Tats or PO can do.

And most of their team has ranged attacks.

All of which would pass right through Kizaru...

He's not clearing the ocean with light beams alone. Also, the distance and how big the water jet was from EOW is impressive and will account for its speed. It was also able to react to Garou when he was moving at mach 5 and the water jets it shot statued the timer. That was before ENW went into the ocean.

Still a far cry from LS let alone the speed required to tag a LS character with top tier precog. And even if they do water jets will again pass harmlessly through Kizaru. Only still water is a weakness.

And he can take his time chipping away at EOW safely from high in the air. EOW is never touching him ever, he scales to characters who have fought for 10 days straight while actually taking damage unlike here, and by scaling should have large country+ AP at least. EOW will eventually go down.

Boros isn't stupid. He'll find out that Kizaru is intangible when his punches fail to do any damage.

And then do what? Probably get angry and use CSRC which again is absolutely harmless to Kizaru but would kill the rest of his team and leave Boros drained of energy himself whence Kizaru finishes him off.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for the_lost_cleric
The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ngl, pretty good arguments made here for the OP side. Unless they have a genuine win con against Kizaru it doesn't seem far fetched for him to stop this team on his own. Outrageous as that might sound.

Randomidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

I think Boros' flight was more like propulsion using his energy rather than true flight that Tats or PO can do.

And what does this mean?

All of which would pass right through Kizaru...

How long can he keep up that intangibility? Also, Psykorochi is here, so 300x gravity manipulation is possible.

Still a far cry from LS let alone the speed required to tag a LS character with top tier precog. And even if they do water jets will again pass harmlessly through Kizaru. Onlystillwater is a weakness.

Not like Kizaru can really do anything to EOW anyways. Where was it stated that only still water is a weakness? Majority of the verse gets submerged in seawater.

And he can take his time chipping away at EOW safely from high in the air. EOW is never touching him ever, he scales to characters who have fought for 10 days straight while actually taking damage unlike here, and by scaling should have large country+ AP at least. EOW will eventually go down.

ENW grabbed water from the air as well to regenerate. That's how he was able to not get one shotted by Saitama. EOW on the other hand has the entire OP ocean and will just use it to regen. 10 days won't be enough especially since OP world has much more water than the actual Earth as far as I know.

And then do what? Probably get angry and use CSRC which again is absolutely harmless to Kizaru but would kill the rest of his team and leave Boros drained of energy himself whence Kizaru finishes him off.

If Boros finds out he's intangible, he'll know CSRC isn't going to do anything to him. It's his last resort if someone is too strong for him. Boros isn't that dumb.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomidk:

And what does this mean?

As in he doesn't truly fly just propel himself through the air in bursts.

How long can he keep up that intangibility?

Forever as far as the series tells us.

Also, Psykorochi is here, so 300x gravity manipulation is possible.

Gravity needs mass to work while photons are massless. Another useless ability.

Not like Kizaru can really do anything to EOW anyways. Where was it stated that only still water is a weakness?

Luffy doused himself in water to fight Crocodile at MF for example. And here's what Oda said in a SBS:

Oda stated in SBS that Devil Fruit users are susceptible to all types of water, not just seawater. This includes the white sea surrounding Skypiea. He elaborated on this, saying that "moving" water, like rain or waves, does not weaken Devil Fruit users, while standing water does.

Majority of the verse gets submerged in seawater.

Aokiji would freeze it but yeah that thing's kinda bad news for most DF users. Although the OP world is also really large and it hasn't shown the travel speed to go around and drown everyone across an entire planet in a combat relevant duration.

ENW grabbed water from the air as well to regenerate. That's how he was able to not get one shotted by Saitama.

Didn't he literally die to Saitama last chapter?

EOW on the other hand has the entire OP ocean and will just use it to regen. 10 days won't be enough especially since OP world has much more water than the actual Earth as far as I know.

That it does however coming back to what I said a few lines ago, if Kizaru can't kill it....how about containing it? Keep spamming lasers at it forcing it to forever stay at one place stuck regenerating. Garou already showed such a strat can slow it down and Kizaru's attacks will do far more as they'd vaporize the water making it harder to regenerate.

If Boros finds out he's intangible, he'll know CSRC isn't going to do anything to him. It's his last resort if someone is too strong for him. Boros isn't that dumb.

I mean he can't maintain MB forever regardless, he will eventually run out of energy.

Randomidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

Loading Video...

A Black Hole's Gravity is strong enough to bend light and trap it (not saying that 300x gravity is Black Hole level) via gravity. I'm pretty sure Kizaru will be affected by 300x gravity even if it's just barely.

Luffy doused himself in water to fight Crocodile at MF for example. And here's what Oda said in a SBS:

Oda stated in SBS that Devil Fruit users are susceptible to all types of water, not just seawater. This includes the white sea surrounding Skypiea. He elaborated on this, saying that "moving" water, like rain or waves, does not weaken Devil Fruit users, while standing water does.

EOW itself is water and could probably just flood the area. Speaking of floods, EOW can flood the area with its OGC.

No Caption Provided

Aokiji would freeze it but yeah that thing's kinda bad news for most DF users. Although the OP world is also really large and it hasn't shown the travel speed to go around and drown everyone across an entire planet in a combat relevant duration.

That's why I mentioned the ocean supply. It will keep dragging the ocean to it as long as it is in the ocean.

I meant in the webcomic. Anyways, it is currently unknown if it is dead besides SC words.

That it does however coming back to what I said a few lines ago, if Kizaru can't kill it....how about containing it? Keep spamming lasers at it forcing it to forever stay at one place stuck regenerating. Garou already showed such a strat can slow it down and Kizaru's attacks will do far more as they'd vaporize the water making it harder to regenerate.

No Caption Provided

ENW was able to grab water vapor to regen so vaping water is useless, plus as I've mentioned before, EOW has the ocean with it so it'll easily regenerate the damage.

I mean he can't maintain MB forever regardless, he will eventually run out of energy.

Boros has lived for a long time. He was able to clear out the universe of anyone worthy of fighting him. He won't run out of energy for a while and he can just resort back to his released form.

naknoemo00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@randomidk:

And what does this mean?

How long can he keep up that intangibility?

Forever as far as the series tells us.

Also, Psykorochi is here, so 300x gravity manipulation is possible.

Not like Kizaru can really do anything to EOW anyways. Where was it stated that only still water is a weakness?

Majority of the verse gets submerged in seawater.

ENW grabbed water from the air as well to regenerate. That's how he was able to not get one shotted by Saitama.

EOW on the other hand has the entire OP ocean and will just use it to regen. 10 days won't be enough especially since OP world has much more water than the actual Earth as far as I know.

No, it doesn't, gravity affects photons, it just doesn't interact with it directly, but photons interact with space-time itself and gravity bends space-time, so gravity affects photons.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomidk:

That's exactly what he's doing in that video lol.

A Black Hole's Gravity is strong enough to bend light and trap it (not saying that 300x gravity is Black Hole level) via gravity. I'm pretty sure Kizaru will be affected by 300x gravity even if it's just barely.

You got it correct, 300x gravity isn't worth mentioning at all compared to black hole tier gravity. And gravity doesn't affect photons directly anyway it just bends spacetime which bends light's trajectory, it's still not a way to kill Kizaru.

EOW itself is water and could probably just flood the area. Speaking of floods, EOW can flood the area with its OGC.

None of this would touch Kizaru due to flight alone. OGC is moving water and would also pass straight through him.

That's why I mentioned the ocean supply. It will keep dragging the ocean to it as long as it is in the ocean.

That's why I mentioned splattering it constantly forcing it to keep regenerating at one place. I think you are overrating EOW a tad though, why would he even die to Saitama if apparently he is unkillable in the ocean?

I meant in the webcomic. Anyways, it is currently unknown if it is dead besides SC words.

At the very least seems like it is gone for a while.

ENW was able to grab water vapor to regen so vaping water is useless, plus as I've mentioned before, EOW has the ocean with it so it'll easily regenerate the damage.

Same question: why can't he do that against Saitama and come back instantly?

Boros has lived for a long time. He was able to clear out the universe of anyone worthy of fighting him. He won't run out of energy for a while and he can just resort back to his released form.

For all we know the rest of the universe just has fodders who got one shot by Armored Boros...

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: at least wait until Kizaru does an actual fight before you jerk him to completion. Almost everything you're saying in multiple thread is a wild guess about his abilities. oda doesn't care much for actual science so assuming he is actual light is absurd

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop the wank

No Caption Provided

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:

@shirso: at least wait until Kizaru does an actual fight before you jerk him to completion.

He has enough. At least wait until any of the OPM characters show they can hurt a light man before jerking them to completion. Lmao.

Almost everything you're saying in multiple thread is a wild guess about his abilities.

? He is a being made of light and we have seen attacks without haki pass through him, what's to guess?

oda doesn't care much for actual science so assuming he is actual light is absurd

Murata doesn't care for actual science so any of the fan calcs you all do to wank OPM is absurd.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they solo the fodder vers

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admirals are enough to stomp

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros still solos

Lol at AdmiraLs being able to hurt OPM Top-Tiers

Randomidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

That's exactly what he's doing in that video lol.

No, he's very clearly flying here.

You got it correct, 300x gravity isn't worth mentioning at all compared to black hole tier gravity. And gravity doesn't affect photons directly anyway it just bends spacetime which bends light's trajectory, it's still not a way to kill Kizaru.

It will still hinder Kizaru, even if it is just barely due to Garou and Platinum S. Speaking of which, I want to talk about Garou. He has adapt hax which will be the end of Kizaru because eventually, he'll develop a way to kill him.

None of this would touch Kizaru due to flight alone. OGC is moving water and would also pass straight through him.

What do you think moving water becomes after a while?

That's why I mentioned splattering it constantly forcing it to keep regenerating at one place. I think you are overrating EOW a tad though, why would he even die to Saitama if apparently he is unkillable in the ocean?

We barely got any context as to what happened to EOW because he got oneshotted by Darshine too once, but regenerated (though, he was off screen when he regenerated).

At the very least seems like it is gone for a while.

It's always gone for a while. People think it's dead first, and then it just comes back. Same thing happened against Darkshine.

Same question: why can't he do that against Saitama and come back instantly?

He did that in the webcomic.

For all we know the rest of the universe just has fodders who got one shot by Armored Boros...

Boros got bored because he killed everyone that was worthy of fighting him.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomidk:

No, he's very clearly flying here.

Really doesn't seem like true sustained flight but ok.

It will still hinder Kizaru, even if it is just barely due to Garou and Platinum S. Speaking of which, I want to talk about Garou.

It's fodder lol, akin to saying you or me would be hindered by having to carry a feather. Let me put something in perspective, 300x gravity means Kizaru will be made to weigh 300 times more. He is a big dude so let's say he weighs 200 kg, 300 times which means he will weigh 60 tons now. Figure for yourself how much effect a weight like that would have on anyone with even town lvl physicals nvm Kizaru.

He has adapt hax which will be the end of Kizaru because eventually, he'll develop a way to kill him.

No that's a reach. All he has shown is he can get faster and stronger and learn new hand to hand skills, not that he can pick up entirely new superpowers let alone negate intangibility.

What do you think moving water becomes after a while?

Still water. But the problem is Kizaru is flying in the air, water can't accumulate there.

We barely got any context as to what happened to EOW because he got oneshotted by Darshine too once, but regenerated (though, he was off screen when he regenerated).

It's always gone for a while. People think it's dead first, and then it just comes back. Same thing happened against Darkshine.

He did that in the webcomic.

That's what I am saying, he takes time to regenerate from a powerful enough attack, it's not instant, that's essentially an incap.

And ok I guess we should see if he is able to come back from Saitama's punch if he can't it's a bad anti feat for his regen.

Boros got bored because he killed everyone that was worthy of fighting him.

How do you even know he faced any real challenge outside of earth that required him to use MB, let alone you claiming he was using MB the entire time? For all we know he can't maintain MB beyond a few minutes.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Law solos.

Like way more faster and has the hax to do it.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: stop lol.

Garou 1 shots any non logia in 1/10,000s of a second him and Platinum spermatozoa clashed 1000s of times in 13 microseconds he then later blitz PS with no reaction they dodge whitebeard and rips his eyes out.

psykorochi literally have 7 heads that can spam continental level attacks.

Boros can just flat out planet bust.

Tatsumaki throwns the whole roster into the ocean she can bend photons with her tk so kizaru is not safe not like he has the offensive output to do anything relevant anyways.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: stop lol.

You first.

Garou 1 shots any non logia in 1/10,000s of a second him and Platinum spermatozoa clashed 1000s of times in 13 microseconds he then later blitz PS with no reaction they dodge whitebeard and rips his eyes out.

Garou and PS both lack the AP to do anything notable to OP high tiers. It's also just 1.3 milliseconds.

psykorochi literally have 7 heads that can spam continental level attacks.

Which will pass harmlessly through Kizaru.

Boros can just flat out planet bust.

*Surface wipe and that just kills himself and his own team while logias can survive space.

Tatsumaki throwns the whole roster into the ocean she can bend photons with her tk so kizaru is not safe not like he has the offensive output to do anything relevant anyways.

Show her bending photons. And his light attacks would just phase through her barriers since they are transparent and one shot her. Kizaru still solos, nothing this team can do to him.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: no it was microseconds

No Caption Provided

Whitebeard has been pierced by bullets and swords come on now he's no the durable he just has great endurance shitty durability.

No Caption Provided

Photons can be destroyed and Your severely overestimating Kizaru intangibility if an explosion bypass the surface area of the logia they are vaporized hence the reason he was scared of zephyr's bomb and psyokorochi makes that look like a fire cracker.

Planet bust surface wipe is a lowball and is still above the verse so moot point. Boros only died because Saitama serious punch shockwave hit him he would have just been down on energy if he used CSRC regularly. Kizaru light doesn't behave like regular light he has never phased through anything.

Energy beams or Energy is made of of multiple particles Photons included so yes he gets bended up.

Also What's Kizaru's offensive to say he can put a scratch on these characters?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox:

The official T/N later makes it clear it was 1.3 milli seconds this is common knowledge.

He was terminally ill and dying and not even using haki defensively. Calling them just ordinary guns or swords is also a lowball as weapons in OP can be amped with haki.

To see a not sick and nerfed WB's durability check out the Ace side story. He was snuffing out Ace's fire with his fingers.

Photons can be destroyed

Maybe with reality warping, space time erasure or some conceptual shit. I am not aware of any process irl that can actually destroy photons.

and Your severely overestimating Kizaru intangibility if an explosion bypass the surface area of the logia they are vaporized hence the reason he was scared of zephyr's bomb and psyokorochi makes that look like a fire cracker.

1) Non canon

2) Kizaru is just kind of a troll

3) You realize he casually reconstitutes himself right after taking that explosion point blank right?

Planet bust surface wipe is a lowball and is still above the verse so moot point. Boros only died because Saitama serious punch shockwave hit him he would have just been down on energy if he used CSRC regularly.

In the manga it's surface wipe. And he'd die as he can't survive space unaided.

Kizaru light doesn't behave like regular light he has never phased through anything.

Lel, he is literally light and that's backed by every canon source, keep your headcanon to yourself. He doesn't need to when her barriers quite obviously don't stop light.

Energy beams or Energy is made of of multiple particles Photons included so yes he gets bended up.

No lmao, where do you even get that from. Photons or EM radiation are just another form of energy. Plenty of other forms of energy like heat, vibrational, kinetic, etc don't have photons.

Also What's Kizaru's offensive to say he can put a scratch on these characters?

Well he doesn't need much to kill the Espers since his attacks would pass right through their barriers and they have no durability feats without barriers. By scaling to other Admirals he is at least in country lvl range which is enough for everyone else besides Boros and arguably EOW due to hax.

Randomidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

No that's a reach. All he has shown is he can get faster and stronger and learn new hand to hand skills, not that he can pick up entirely new superpowers let alone negate intangibility.

He got used to telekinesis once. He also got a precog in the webcomic. Anyways, I'm not saying he will obtain an ability that will negate Kizaru's ability while he's using it. What I'm saying is that he will counter Kizaru before he can really do anything. Also, one more thing. How is Kizaru killing Garou?

Still water. But the problem is Kizaru is flying in the air, water can't accumulate there.

One thing. Can you show me when they say still water affects them, but not moving water?

That's what I am saying, he takes time to regenerate from a powerful enough attack, it's not instant, that's essentially an incap.

But he's not dead, so there's my point.

How do you even know he faced any real challenge outside of earth that required him to use MB, let alone you claiming he was using MB the entire time? For all we know he can't maintain MB beyond a few minutes.

He used MB for more than a few minutes and he still had enough energy to surface wipe/ planet bust so...

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: That literally is the official scanner at the end of the chapter cope harder my friend. Being sick doesn’t change your durability and ima need proof they’re haki is above Garou’s attack power which is island level. He blitz Platinum Spermatozoa who would statue the verse.

Yes but Kizaru is living so once the surface area that he encompasses is vaporized so is it normal photons would just reform if my claims were faulty kizaru would have nothing to fear from that attack.

1. It being non canon doesn’t change the point of my argument being if an explosive attack encompasses his entire body he is vaporized.

2. Him being a troll is irrelevant as that was clear distress

3. He evaded it at the last second which was heavily implied by himself.

Based on what he can’t survive in space unaided? Also if it just surface wipes the entire planet is not gone just the surface so he lives.

Tatsumaki can make solid energy constructs with rubble as a defense she has sensory so no need to even see him.

Concession only because I can’t prove those energy attack have photons.

He’s not killing psykorochi who’s has crazy regen and will just grow and grow the more she absorbs. Also her durability would scale above Orochi’s she she tanks and take over the planet eventually. EOW kills him with a single spray once the water touches him is devil fruit is nullified.

Team one punch man stomps if you wanna argue kizaru can’t be beat he definitely doesn’t win so stalemate at best

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aokiji on his day off walks through them assuming they're in character

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They would cause massive havoc across the planet, probably end up colliding with Yonko crews, marines would likely send admirals and massive amounts of forces to try and stop them.

AntiMagicku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM team clears the verse

GreatUchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh all 8 of these characters against a verse who barely scale to planetary

I think we know who wins.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By shirso
@allhellkingdox said:

@shirso: That literally is the official scanner at the end of the chapter cope harder my friend. Being sick doesn’t change your durability and ima need proof they’re haki is above Garou’s attack power which is island level. He blitz Platinum Spermatozoa who would statue the verse.

This is the newly updated timer:

No Caption Provided

It was 13/100 secs or 1.3 millisecs

He was not merely sick but terminally ill, needing an IV drip to just stay alive and his prime non sick version has much better durability feats anyway.

With the actual updated timer Garou and PS are high rel-low end FTL at best which isn't even necessarily superior to someone like Sanji moving sustained FTE to Queen who has rel-LS reactions.

Yes but Kizaru is living so once the surface area that he encompasses is vaporized so is it normal photons would just reform if my claims were faulty kizaru would have nothing to fear from that attack.

Not sure what you are trying to say, photons can't be "vaporized" and any normal physical or energy attacks would simply pass through light, Kizaru is light.

1. It being non canon doesn’t change the point of my argument being if an explosive attack encompasses his entire body he is vaporized.

Your evidence for that being...? We have seen attacks simply phase through him or if caught off guard they blow apart his body and he simply reforms. Vaporizing light imao, possibly one of the most ridiculous arguments I have ever heard.

And stop using non canon to justify your arguments, if OP characters get access to movie feats this just becomes an even bigger stomp against the team.

2. Him being a troll is irrelevant as that was clear distress

He does that all the time. He pretended to be scared when Beckmann pointed a gun at him and asked him to stand still then promptly went ahead and attacked in the next panel anyway, he called the PTS Supernovas "monsters" and then promptly proceeded to fodderize them over the course of the chapter.

3. He evaded it at the last second which was heavily implied by himself.

More head canon.

Based on what he can’t survive in space unaided? Also if it just surface wipes the entire planet is not gone just the surface so he lives.

Enel's cover story where Enel is shown to survive on the moon unaided.

Tatsumaki can make solid energy constructs with rubble as a defense she has sensory so no need to even see him.

It goes without saying rubble isn't stopping Kizaru's attacks.

Concession only because I can’t prove those energy attack have photons.

Cool.

He’s not killing psykorochi who’s has crazy regen and will just grow and grow the more she absorbs. Also her durability would scale above Orochi’s she she tanks and take over the planet eventually. EOW kills him with a single spray once the water touches him is devil fruit is nullified.

He can destroy her roots.

Moving water isn't a weakness for DF users, only still water is. Luffy doused himself in water to fight Crocodile at MF for example, DF users like Boa have been shown to take baths, Oda himself has confirmed the same in a SBS. EOW also can't fly and his water jets are too slow to tag Kizaru anyway.

Team one punch man stomps if you wanna argue kizaru can’t be beat he definitely doesn’t win so stalemate at best

I was just debating Kizaru alone against this team which is already debatable enough, add the other top tiers from the verse and they just get stomped. Most of them are pretty irrelevant to begin with besides PO, Tats and Boros.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By shirso

@randomidk:

He got used to telekinesis once.

You can resist TK by simply getting physically stronger and more durable.

He also got a precog in the webcomic.

Cool but he is kinda already great at precog anyway.

Anyways, I'm not saying he will obtain an ability that will negate Kizaru's ability while he's using it. What I'm saying is that he will counter Kizaru before he can really do anything. Also, one more thing. How is Kizaru killing Garou?

Don't get this, Logias don't need to turn on their intangibility or anything, it's always on unless haki is involved. We have seen attacks take Kizaru off guard. He was blown apart and then promptly regenerated back like nothing:

https://imgur.com/a/iQIwg

Kizaru should have the AP to end Garou quickly before he adapts and gets too powerful. Current manga Garou is like island lvl at best.

One thing. Can you show me when they say still water affects them, but not moving water?

I coulda sworn I showed you Oda's SBS statements on this as well as examples like Luffy dousing himself in water to fight Crocodile or Boa taking a bath...

Oda also said in an SBS that it is not until a Devil Fruit user is knee deep in water that they become immobilized. This is seen with the Gorgon sisters and Luffy in Boa Hancock's bath. Brook was also seen slowly losing his strength as the water levels increased in the floods in Ryugu Palace, demonstrating that being in contact with the sea does not instantly rob their strength unless it reaches a certain level.

But he's not dead, so there's my point.

That remains to be seen in the manga and blasting him apart enough so that he takes minutes to regenerate back is essentially as good as an incap.

He used MB for more than a few minutes and he still had enough energy to surface wipe/ planet bust so...

Ok.

Divinen60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tats can bend light and energy….. OT opm team stomps

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The OPM team decimates. The Top 4 operate at a way different level than OP

Arguing for just 1 character on the OP side is pure copium lmaoo. He can't even hurt the 4 strongest

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: That feat was clac at 50x the speed of light added they literally clashed 1000s of times in 13 Mili seconds then Garou flat out blitz platinum S that feat which was on panel shits on anything the one piece verse has displayed. Irrelevant him being sick does not lower his durability he is getting blitz and killed easily he’s not taking 100s of island level attacks.

Sigh your so dense photons don’t need to be vaporized when Kizaru can’t phase through things meaning the AOE which is his body will be destroyed. If he truly phased through him he would have just reformed in the explosion or passed right through it. Movie feats or not the verse gets 1 shotted no one is real continental. Your nonsense rebuttal is hurr durr photons which is not enough considering photons can’t age but kizaru sure does so he’s not photons entirely.

Ben is a top tier Gunslinger he made his reputation of that so suggesting kizaru was joking is a comical, Ben is comparable to shanks who not only fended off Kaido but Stopped the war entirely so they are very respected and feared.

My point there was talking about Boros who obviously used CSRC before. Boros ship is only for transportation he can survive in the vacuum kizaru cannot. That’s a Feat for Enel being stronger doesn’t grant you the same immunities which your arguments heavily rely on.

Tatsumaki can pump her energy into said constructs hence the green spear she used on Orochi. Kizaru is what mountain level with showing he’s quite literally fodder and doesn’t scale whatsoever.

Still water? What does that even mean? Lol you would think someone who acts so knowledgeable would know the difference, devil fruits are weak to sea water not water from a faucet or fresh water (Rain) hence why they can bath and drink water because it’s all fresh water.

EOW doesn’t need to fly he’s the literally ocean he would flood the entire battlefield. His jets are to slow based on what? He hit Garou is who much much faster than Kizaru so gets get shot down easily.

Psykorochi roots are Buried deep with in the ground which he can’t see and based on what can he destroy them? He has piss poor attack potency and if the ground is flooded with seawater how is he getting past that?

You can only debate kizaru cause light hurr durr everyone is 1 shotted by psykorochi alone and or blitz by Garou, Boros could planet bust the verse as well. So mentioning the others is comical at best.