No Caption Provided
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Abraxas would beat Third Age Spawn... though this could be an interesting battle
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" Abraxas would beat Third Age Spawn... though this could be an interesting battle
"
abraxas would be third age, but it won't be easy
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By geraldthesloth

Abraxas curbstomps.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Wisppeons
@geraldthesloth said:
" Abraxas curbstomps. "
hmmm

DC said it wont be easy do we have a debate here?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By geraldthesloth

If he wants.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
" If he wants. "
sloth ab is not gonna curpstomp this spawn, this spawn was able to beat urizen and then kill mal who controlled hell for many eons, he also had thousands of hellspawns at his commanded and other demons ect ect, reality warping fire able to melt heavens gates and time manipulation along with his other magic being bumped up by atleast 100x
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth

He doesn't compare to abraxas in terms of power.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
" He doesn't compare to abraxas in terms of power. "
some of his feats were done with the UN if i remember, and he is not totally on par with eternity, i mean beating urizen and he is as if not stronger then ab and mal hasa  high ranked demon who has second in command to satan and spawn beat em both
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wisppeons

its on

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By geraldthesloth
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
some of his feats were done with the UN if i remember, and he is not totally on par with eternity, i mean beating urizen and he is as if not stronger then ab and mal hasa  high ranked demon who has second in command to satan and spawn beat em both "
He never used the ultimate nullifier for any of his feats he was searching for it the whole story before it killed him. He's a Multiversal Universe buster..Nobody knows how strong heaven or satan was in the Spawnverse and there's no Set power level for urizen..Abraxas himself is overall generally stronger than Spawn..I saw in another thread that Spawn has a limited power supply as well. Abraxas could fold universes by being in there prescense and killed just about every galactus in the Multiverse besides the 616
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
some of his feats were done with the UN if i remember, and he is not totally on par with eternity, i mean beating urizen and he is as if not stronger then ab and mal hasa  high ranked demon who has second in command to satan and spawn beat em both "
He never used the ultimate nullifier for any of his feats he was searching for it the whole story before it killed him. He's a Multiversal Universe buster..Nobody knows how strong heaven or satan was in the Spawnverse and there's no Set power level for urizen..Abraxas himself is overall generally stronger than Spawn..I saw in another thread that Spawn has a limited power supply as well. Abraxas could fold universes by being in there prescense and killed just about every galactus in the Multiverse besides the 616 "
like i said i think he did but i was wrong, but heaven itself does have a set power, the gates are supposed to be as strong as god then god who in return is only below MOM so think of god as  a LT type of person, urizens powers made MOM scared since he/she could not stop him and he got stronger with ever soul he took, and spawn only has a counter in age one and in the green world so thats a no go, and to the king of hell who controls the souls of billions upon billions like nothing thats not gonna be tough to beat, add in that spawn also has a good set of reality warping and time manipulation as his control as well as all of his magic (magic that was stronger then all the other hellspawn put together) has then buffed by 100x, stoping urizen and slaying mal is nothing to shake your head at.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By geraldthesloth

Now that im back, I wouldn't consider that god LT level since he has no feats to back it up

also can you tell me the issues this powerful spawn runs through so I can look at his feats along with Urizens

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wisppeons

I was wondering that myself.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
" Now that im back, I wouldn't consider that god LT level since he has no feats to back it upalso can you tell me the issues this powerful spawn runs through so I can look at his feats along with Urizens "
now this is gonna sound REALLLLLY bad but i seem to have got my ages mixed up, after grabbing the comics and looking at them i now see that age three is much different then i thought and that it was age two that he became king of hell :P, infact all of age three has someone i forgot about al/spawn, now sorry for the mix up but it was age ONE that beat urizen, age TWO became king of hell and age THREE became al/spawn and age FOUR is divine, now the issues you are looking for are issues is issue 95-100 for his fight with urizen and issue 100 is where he becomes king of hell and issues 101-120 are when he is king of hell, sorry for the mix up everyone, it's been a while since i dusted off my spawn comics so i hope ya don't criticize me to much :P
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wisppeons
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Now that im back, I wouldn't consider that god LT level since he has no feats to back it upalso can you tell me the issues this powerful spawn runs through so I can look at his feats along with Urizens "
now this is gonna sound REALLLLLY bad but i seem to have got my ages mixed up, after grabbing the comics and looking at them i now see that age three is much different then i thought and that it was age two that he became king of hell :P, infact all of age three has someone i forgot about al/spawn, now sorry for the mix up but it was age ONE that beat urizen, age TWO became king of hell and age THREE became al/spawn and age FOUR is divine, now the issues you are looking for are issues is issue 95-100 for his fight with urizen and issue 100 is where he becomes king of hell and issues 101-120 are when he is king of hell, sorry for the mix up everyone, it's been a while since i dusted off my spawn comics so i hope ya don't criticize me to much :P "
noob you are now a level 2 debater!
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Wisppeons said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
now this is gonna sound REALLLLLY bad but i seem to have got my ages mixed up, after grabbing the comics and looking at them i now see that age three is much different then i thought and that it was age two that he became king of hell :P, infact all of age three has someone i forgot about al/spawn, now sorry for the mix up but it was age ONE that beat urizen, age TWO became king of hell and age THREE became al/spawn and age FOUR is divine, now the issues you are looking for are issues is issue 95-100 for his fight with urizen and issue 100 is where he becomes king of hell and issues 101-120 are when he is king of hell, sorry for the mix up everyone, it's been a while since i dusted off my spawn comics so i hope ya don't criticize me to much :P "
noob you are now a level 2 debater! "
lol that hurts mane that hurts, but me getting the ages mixed up does not really mean much, the facts still stand
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wisppeons

simple mistake lol but yea I'll try to find those for myself

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By geraldthesloth
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I was gonna say...Because i was going through his age 3 feats..and I was gonna say..he got his ass beat by violator..
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I was gonna say...Because i was going through his age 3 feats..and I was gonna say..he got his ass beat by violator.. "
lol yea sorry about that sloth
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I was gonna say...Because i was going through his age 3 feats..and I was gonna say..he got his ass beat by violator.. "
but the facts i said still stand
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By geraldthesloth
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
but the facts i said still stand "
Make a new thread than for SECOND..Lol..

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
but the facts i said still stand "
Make a new thread than for SECOND..Lol.. "
lol i shall do that