#1 Edited by Sovngarde (536 posts) - - Show Bio

People in CV often maked threats about the Thing vs MCU or DCEU teams and Thing always wins.Is he overrated, I don't know, can he beat this team? I don't know.

RULES

Thing has to kill all the characters to win, except QS.

Team has to kill Thing to win.

616 Thing

In Character

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

#3 Posted by seastone98 (4642 posts) - - Show Bio

No one here (to my knowledge) has the power 2 kill ben so still the thing

#4 Posted by Rosa_Melano (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse via TP and TQ solos.

#6 Posted by Noone1996 (11485 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing wins with difficulty. Quicksilver is the only reason he struggles. Ultimately, none of them are putting him down while he can one-shot.

#7 Posted by TonyMartial (8840 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse and Surfer can honestly solo him, while QS brings him to a stalemate for all eternity.

#8 Posted by baph (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse and Surfer can honestly solo him, while QS brings him to a stalemate for all eternity.

No Caption Provided

#9 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben.

#10 Posted by Sovngarde (536 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Sovngarde (536 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Yamiyodare (1109 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thing stomps

#13 Posted by Noone1996 (11485 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovngarde: Galactus had no durability feats and was a cloud. It's not the same as the comic version of Galactus. Plus, Surfer killed himself doing it.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#14 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11429 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovngarde: Galactus had no durability feats and was a cloud. It's not the same as the comic version of Galactus. Plus, Surfer killed himself doing it.

He didn't kill himself technically, he was just KO'd for a long ass time. Even then, it took him FOREVER to charge that up, and Ben would KO the arf out of him in that time.

OT: Only threats are Pietro for obvious reasons and Apoc due to hax. Pietro isn't doing jack squat to Ben in a million years and Apoc's hax isn't strong enough to take down Ben.

#15 Posted by Kevd4wg (12512 posts) - - Show Bio

Team, not that hard

#16 Posted by Noone1996 (11485 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: Oh yeah that's right. I'm misremembering. He killed himself transferring life force to somebody, right? Sue or something?

#17 Posted by Supermanthor (16343 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: can fox Quickasliver solo him ?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#18 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11429 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: Oh yeah that's right. I'm misremembering. He killed himself transferring life force to somebody, right? Sue or something?

He never died lol. He transferred some life force to Sue, then went and killed Galactus. Right before the credits, he was shown in space opening his eyes.

#20 Posted by Toratorn (6746 posts) - - Show Bio

Clobbering time.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#21 Posted by blackpantherisb (6978 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins solidly.

#22 Posted by Buckwheat (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

Team does not have feats against anyone as strong and durable as comic Thing, so it's hard to make a stand for them.

Anyway. Thing destroys

#23 Posted by Helloman (28549 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing wins.

#24 Posted by seastone98 (4642 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovngarde: galactus was practically featless so bringing him up doesn't help surfer's case all that much

#25 Posted by Sovngarde (536 posts) - - Show Bio

@seastone98:

Galactus could eat a planet like Saturn within seconds, he was going to eat the Earth and SS killed him.Don't you think that's a great feat against a incredibly powerful character, obviously more powerful than 616 Thing?

#27 Posted by AlphaQ (6118 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. He is never touching the team so long as QS is there.

#28 Posted by SevenDeadlyGOD (196 posts) - - Show Bio

surfer solos.

#29 Posted by phillip33 (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do this so often with Ben? It’s clear that no movie character besides dormammu and maybe ego are gonna do squat against him.

#30 Posted by Sovngarde (536 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
#31 Posted by justicethorpsylocke (3070 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen X-Men Apocalypse, but I could see Surfer and Thor putting him down.

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#32 Edited by DiarrheaRegatta (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovngarde said:

@seastone98:

Galactus could eat a planet like Saturn within seconds, he was going to eat the Earth and SS killed him.Don't you think that's a great feat against a incredibly powerful character, obviously more powerful than 616 Thing?

Strength and implication do not mean that durability comes with that automatically, otherwise glass cannons wouldn't exist.

OT: Storm, Thor, Hela and Surfer aren't worth much here. Thunderclaps and punches can handle them. QS's obviously much faster than Ben, but he can't maintain that speed forever and he can't hurt him. Apocalypse is the only individual that can actually do something, but if it comes to him and Ben only in a physical fight, it'll be his to win.

#33 Posted by Pipxeroth (9133 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben stomps

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#34 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (10500 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn - whatcha think?

OT: It's clobbering time, baby.

#35 Posted by Toratorn (6746 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#36 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (10500 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Rosa_Melano (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: @phillip33: @diarrhearegatta: @pipxeroth: @thebestofthebest: @toratorn:

How could Thinh beat that whole team?

Apocalypse was able to move via TQ nearly millions of tons at the same time.And I don't know if Ben has some type of defense against TP, if not, the fight is short.

Thor in IW was a lot faster than 616 Thing, and was able to survive a thr energy of a star.Also he has the stormbreaker and the thunderbolts, and I am sure that he could harm Ben with them.

Hela was stronger enough to break Uru, how could Thing be near to that strength level?

QS would be untouchable for Ben.

SS had the power to kill Galactus, that's very powerful and I don't think Thing can deal with it.

Also we have Storm.Her weather control might not be able to kill Ben, but she can harm him.