Deadpool has a sword and a gun

Wolverine is in Berserker Mode

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Eh...wolverine vs thing is already a good fight with Logan probably taking a solid majority. Add in Deadpool and the team should take Ben handily.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Anyone?

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing could thunderclap and it may have an effect but wolverine and deadpool are much faster, more agile and more skilled in h2h combat. That being said only wolverine can hurt thing. I give it to team 6/10

The_GodOfAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i say that its a pretty good fight but it would come down to deadpool and wolferine and deadpool wins 6/10

alexash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool and wolverine win like 7/10

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. Deadpool serves as nothing more than a distraction.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fail to see how they can hurt Ben.

Besides Wolverine of course but Ben would send him flying elsewhere

Deadpool would get splattered.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: go on. Next panel.

Thing is bloodlusted and he's not gonna call him "pal"

And why didn't Wolverine stop him before he could acknowledge that statement he suggested? If no one gets in his path when he's got a mad on, why'd Thing do it so easily?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44: Those scans made me laugh out loud so much lol

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: go on. Next panel.

Thing is bloodlusted and he's not gonna call him "pal"

And why didn't Wolverine stop him before he could acknowledge that statement he suggested? If no one gets in his path when he's got a mad on, why'd Thing do it so easily?

I don't have the scan of the next panel, unfortunately. But the jist is that Ben punched him through a wall, while Wolverine was saying he didn't mean it.

But Wolverine did beat the Thing during Enemy of the State, though. It was a short fight, granted, but he won nonetheless.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. Deadpool serves as nothing more than a distraction.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#15 god_spawn  Moderator

Wolverine has already shown to be Ben's superior. Don't see why he wouldn't take it here again.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Iragexcudder
Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By Nathaniel_Adam

Thing

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 god_spawn  Moderator

@iragexcudder: Wolverine already beat him in EoS. The Thing remained on the floor after the last scan presented as Wolverine then got wrapped up by Richards.

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted?? Thing wins a thin majority but he'll have to bleed alot to get it.. Deadpool is crushed into paste.

No Caption Provided

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 juiceboks  Moderator

Wolverine should solo. He's already shown the capacity to outmaneuver him long enough to land crippling blows, this scenario doesn't make much of a difference.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Wolverine solos and stomps.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Wolverine should solo. He's already shown the capacity to outmaneuver him long enough to land crippling blows, this scenario doesn't make much of a difference.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Wolverine solo-stomps? Didn't realise this was so one-sided.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: so, Thing of whom is a 70+ toner gets his can kicked by Wolverine just because of a few instances where he clearly was being lethargic? The same rules weren't even applied in those scans as they are here

But I understand feats, I just find this somewhat unreasonable

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@iragexcudder: I don't get what is so unreasonable about it? Just because the Thing is a powerhouse doesn't make a difference. The type of character he is, is pretty much what Wolverine was tailor made to beat. He's slower, less skilled, and not durable enough. Wolverine has already shown on a couple of occasions being perfectly capable of dealing serious damage, durable enough to take hits of characters of Thing's caliber, and is fast enough to outmaneuver him. And Ben most certainly wasn't "lethargic" in EoS. Wolverine was an immediate danger to his family, was public enemy number 1, and Ben was playing for keeps. That's as close to a bloodlusted encounter between the two as you're going to get.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Wolverine isn't the best matchup for bricks of this tier.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This is just Wolverine vs Thing in disguise, as Deadpool is all but useless here.

Anyways, I know Wolverine has done ok with Thing, but I don't see that being a constant if they were to fight more then a few sporadic scenes. I'm sure if fights between Wolverine and Thing were to play out 10 times, the fights where Wolverine has the upperhand are the extraordinary circumstances, which is something we forget sometimes on comic vine when looking at feats. A lot of fights in comics have the underdog winning, in this case Wolverine, because it's exciting to see the underdog scrape out a win. It doesn't mean they will win a majority, but they are able to pull off the unlikely win, which is why we love it.

If we base this off of 10 wins, then Thing will take 9, with Wolverine taking the 1/10, which he deserves given his powerset and weapons that cut through even Thing level durability that gives him the potential to beat just about anyone. Potential, not probable though.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44

@tparks said:

This is just Wolverine vs Thing in disguise, as Deadpool is all but useless here.

Anyways, I know Wolverine has done ok with Thing, but I don't see that being a constant if they were to fight more then a few sporadic scenes. I'm sure if fights between Wolverine and Thing were to play out 10 times, the fights where Wolverine has the upperhand are the extraordinary circumstances, which is something we forget sometimes on comic vine when looking at feats. A lot of fights in comics have the underdog winning, in this case Wolverine, because it's exciting to see the underdog scrape out a win. It doesn't mean they will win a majority, but they are able to pull off the unlikely win, which is why we love it.

If we base this off of 10 wins, then Thing will take 9, with Wolverine taking the 1/10, which he deserves given his powerset and weapons that cut through even Thing level durability that gives him the potential to beat just about anyone. Potential, not probable though.

I don't see why its much of a stretch for wolverine to beat the thing. As others have mentioned he has shown the means to hurt the thing more often than not, and even though the thing is a lot faster than people think (at least based on classic showings, I haven't seen a lot of speed feats in the modern era) Logan is faster and more skilled. I wouldn't really say wolverine is the underdog since thats kind of the Bens thing (like his fight with champion he refused to quit, or recently in Hickmans FF run when the kree sentries one shotted red hulk and she hulk he was able to keep fighting and win).

Logans showings against bricks are consistent.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the team fight smart they could win otherwise they lose. Team wins 6/10 only because deadpool could distract Ben while Logan sneaks around and defeats him.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: To be fair, I'm basing this more off of older Ben Grimm stuff. Like early 2000's as the latest. I haven't read really any current FF stuff, though I've been meaning to at some point.

It depends on what Wolverine shows up. The Wolverine who uses his athleticism to avoid getting clobbered has a better then 1/10 shot, probably still less then a majority, but a decent showing like 2-4/10.

If it's rage, heal, rinse, repeat Wolverine, I would only give him the 1/10, since Ben could smack him around pretty easily IMO.

But like I said, I'm not current with Ben, or really close at all, so I guess my opinion isn't really the best in this thread anyways.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine solos.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted? Wolverine charges straight at him and gets punted to another state. Grimm is well aware of what Logan can do he'll use thunderclaps and AOE to keep him at bay. Deadpool gets turned to paste

Grimm 6/10

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Depends on how far away they start off, and I don't see Ben fighting intelligently while blooslusted. I'll say Logan solos more often then not.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Bloodlusted doesn't mean he becomes stupid. He knows what logan is capable of he'll make sure to knock him out of the battlefield.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Bloodlusted doesn't mean he becomes stupid. He knows what logan is capable of he'll make sure to knock him out of the battlefield.

Bloodlusted pretty much means stupid unless you can give me me showings of a bloodlusted ben grimm fighting intelligently... basically he's going to be looking to clobber him. Him knowing what Logan is capable of means nothing unless you can prove what I asked for you to prove.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@jashro44: To be fair, I'm basing this more off of older Ben Grimm stuff. Like early 2000's as the latest. I haven't read really any current FF stuff, though I've been meaning to at some point.

It depends on what Wolverine shows up. The Wolverine who uses his athleticism to avoid getting clobbered has a better then 1/10 shot, probably still less then a majority, but a decent showing like 2-4/10.

If it's rage, heal, rinse, repeat Wolverine, I would only give him the 1/10, since Ben could smack him around pretty easily IMO.

But like I said, I'm not current with Ben, or really close at all, so I guess my opinion isn't really the best in this thread anyways.

Well I was basing Grimms speed feats off of some fights with hulk in the 60's. I remember in one fight he was said to be faster and more agile with hulk (which is why he use to be able to hang with him) and in one fight hulk was tossing tires at him at close range that were near the speed of sound and thing dodged them. All though regardless I still think even with those feats in mind Logan takes him. Its been established that wolverine can cut the thing (enemy of the state, that time he scarred things face). The major issue is Logan is more likely to land the blow that ends the fight due to his speed and skill.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wolverine: King Of The Anti Bricks

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Bloodlusted doesn't mean you lose I.Q. points. WWH lost his wife and thought he lost his son, for the Hulk you don't get more mad than that, well till the end of the arc. But you didn't see hulk just charging willy nilly at people throwing haymakers did you? No. Even when hulk went World Breaker he was still able to contain himself enough not to blow up the planet. Bloodlusted means they're pissed they don't lose intelligence in the slightest, they may make rash decisions but from what we've seen of Ben as an experienced fighter he doesn't make rash decisions even when he's protecting his family when they're in danger. Honestly from what I've seen of Ben's mien throughout comic book history in almost every situation he is calm and collected be it protecting the FF from Wolverine or protecting them from one of the greatest threats Earth has seen, WWH. I severely doubt bloodlust will be so overcoming to alter how Ben operates in a fight. He'll be pissed but he won't become Savage Hulk so to speak.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Bloodlusted doesn't mean you lose I.Q. points. WWH lost his wife and thought he lost his son, for the Hulk you don't get more mad than that, well till the end of the arc. But you didn't see hulk just charging willy nilly at people throwing haymakers did you? No. Even when hulk went World Breaker he was still able to contain himself enough not to blow up the planet. Bloodlusted means they're pissed they don't lose intelligence in the slightest, they may make rash decisions but from what we've seen of Ben as an experienced fighter he doesn't make rash decisions even when he's protecting his family when they're in danger. Honestly from what I've seen of Ben's mien throughout comic book history in almost every situation he is calm and collected be it protecting the FF from Wolverine or protecting them from one of the greatest threats Earth has seen, WWH. I severely doubt bloodlust will be so overcoming to alter how Ben operates in a fight. He'll be pissed but he won't become Savage Hulk so to speak.

I see him trying to brawl, don't see enough to say otherwise although you citing other peoples actions while bloodlusted is a good argument but I still don't see him fighting very intelligently. There is still the matter of Wolverine blitzing depending upon the range.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I was kind of thinking the same lines, as Thing has always shown to be faster and more agile then the Hulk when they fight, almost like how Wolverine has been when he's fought the Hulk.

I kind of see it as Wolverine actually having an easier time with Hulk, then he would with Thing for that reason (which is weird to think of). Wolverine, like many street levelers, can avoid Hulk all day, but I think he'd have more trouble against Thing who fights smarter and faster.

Like I said earlier though, I'm not the best guy to give an opinion on Thing, maybe I'm over-exaggerating his abilities a little in this thread.

I get your point too, and I actually do take back the 1/10 I originally said, but I still think Thing takes at least a small majority from my current notions of Thing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Well I would say hulk is a much tougher fight than the thing because of the healing factor that and Logan does have some issues cutting hulk (he can't remove his arms or anything). Wolverine should struggle to drop hulk where as the reverse is not true, and hulk could end the fight with a thunder clap or a glancing blow (plus even I don't think wolverine and thing are that much faster than hulk, he isn't slow). With thing once Logan cuts him Ben wont heal.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lettsplay10: Could you edit the op and put in a location and starting distance. These will be factors on how this fight plays out.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Ya. Hulk when he's not mindless/dumb Hulk isn't slow. He's about the speed of Thing in fighting speed. Much faster than thing in pure speed like running.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jhaigo

I don't see the point of Deadpool here but Wolverine has already beat Thing by himself

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

starting distance? i could see thing thunderclapping or tossing busses at them.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers