• Perfect Teamwork
  • The battle takes place on Ego
  • Standard Gear
  • No BFR
  • Win by Death/KO/Incap
  • Basic Knowledge
Avatar image for supremegeneration
#2 Edited by SupremeGeneration (12900 posts) - - Show Bio

Except for Surtur and possible hax from Strange, I'd probably have backed Thing even before Slott.

EDIT: And Ego, I forgot about Ego. Remove those three and I'd back Thing.

#4 Posted by TheVVitchKing (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

What is stopping Strange from portaling him?

#5 Posted by Jko1 (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: Outerversal Doomsday adapts gg.

#6 Posted by TonyMartial (10304 posts) - - Show Bio

strange still solos tho

#7 Posted by Kevd4wg (14143 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by geekryan (6113 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange and Loki = Hax = GG

#9 Posted by Meibar (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur solos

#10 Posted by Vengance101 (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing solo's MCU verse, only IG or BFR can stop him.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#11 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (3027 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see the point of this thread

#12 Posted by Joker567892 (796 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing wrecks the DCEU and the MCU.

Dormammu is the only one capable of stopping him.

#13 Posted by Lsoon23 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
#14 Posted by Money_Brings_Happiness (471 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur's sword at his max height of 4000 Meters would weigh billions of tons and he took a shock wave that shattered mountains and he was at the epicenter so the shockwave would have traveled through him before hitting the mountains so he took more force than the mountains that shattered. Surtur at his max height could lift mount rushmore above his head and he could throw the Burj Khalifa into the moon. Surtur at his max height if he hit something would be more powerful than most atomic bombs. Thing could take Surtur but with the help of Ego and hax from strange and loki Thing dies after a good fight.

#15 Posted by RuneKngThor (45 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this will be locked soon lol.

#16 Posted by kalkent (3701 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur's sword at his max height of 4000 Meters would weigh billions of tons and he took a shock wave that shattered mountains and he was at the epicenter so the shockwave would have traveled through him before hitting the mountains so he took more force than the mountains that shattered. Surtur at his max height could lift mount rushmore above his head and he could throw the Burj Khalifa into the moon. Surtur at his max height if he hit something would be more powerful than most atomic bombs. Thing could take Surtur but with the help of Ego and hax from strange and loki Thing dies after a good fight.

One shotting IH is far above Multi-Mountain level, lmao.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#17 Edited by Supermanforever (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

without bfr. Thing should take this. I mean he is slow, but his feats of drawing blood etc from world war hulk is just ridiculous. He has many bad low showings, but he has shown some decent feats vs high tiers and i also dont see how they put him down without bfr.

Thing drawing blood from world war hulk is more than enough to say that. clark, zod, doomsday, faora, wonder woman, ares, thor, hela, thanos, loki, strange all get one shotted.

Surtur was getting harmed from mcu hulk, so thing will probably hit and break his legs and then stomp his head.

only one i think he cant kill is Ego because of his healing factor.

#18 Posted by TakenStew22 (5695 posts) - - Show Bio

Put MCU Mysterio on the team and we might actually have a debate.

#19 Posted by baph (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing punches the air and generates a shockwaves that one-shots everyone at the same time.

#20 Posted by ShadowRazer24 (774 posts) - - Show Bio

thing solos

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
#21 Edited by Money_Brings_Happiness (471 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: I know it is well above multi mountain level and but Thing isn't casually throwing those types of punches he usually doesn't come close to that level of power I would rather wait to see how consistent it is before I start saying that Thing is capable of one shotting Immortal Hulk, If it is then yeah thing pretty much stomps the whole Crew but I would wait to see if he does anything like that again.

But Yeah I don't know what I was thinking Thing does win either way.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#22 Posted by IndomitableRegal (17617 posts) - - Show Bio

Except for Surtur and possible hax from Strange, I'd probably have backed Thing even before Slott.

EDIT: And Ego, I forgot about Ego. Remove those three and I'd back Thing.

This.

#23 Edited by Eredin12 (1348 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Thing qualifiable feats that are so much better than DCEU high tiers like Superman, Zod, Doomsday or Thanos?

The thing was once afraid to jump from a building and we have the fact that grey Hulk himslef siad that he cannot survive a nuke

I am not impressed by him hurting some high tiers, Spiderman has done the same many times, not only spdierman but Rhino as well, Rhino who is low mid-tier spdierman vilian, let's not forget Captain America as well, comics are just that inconsistent and chracters with that many appearances like Thing with have some feats of hurting high tiers, hell carnage hurt magneto through his shields, that menas he is planetary right, comic are that inconsistent

But what are Ben quantifiable feats

From what i have seen he destroyed some small desert motnain that are less dense than normal mountains in his fight with Stark but not in one hit or anythign they fighted for few pages

But i dont find that much better than very weakened Clark destroying world engine

No Caption Provided

Tiny legs of world engine no solled hiting earth at Mach 25 and world engine weights milions of tons, and is larger than skyscrapers, somethign like that big and heavy-hitting earth at that speed is montian+ level destruction and even shockwave after this hit destroyed surroundings and mountains yet its tiny legs no solled it and Clark went through it like paper and created pretty big crater when he left in that metal and he was weakened

Then we have Ben destroying The crystal mountain but he said he hit a weak spot and it could be halow so i am not impressed

Then we have Thing hurting Dr. Doom thguh his shields and it is said that it takes a nuke to destroy his shiled but Ben did not destroy it, he only hurt him and his punch is much mroe concentrated than Nuke, so it was weaker than Nuke

He was shaking city block and breaking glass with a stomp but I dont find that better than this Zod feat

he can overpower Superman flight which is very impressive( Clark was unmoved by GAU 8 bullets and powerful hellfire missles when he used flight and they hit with 100 tons of force and Zod did not just move him but sned him flying few miles through 3 skyscrapers destroying 2 of them and shaking third to its foundations ) and their shock created shockwave that made building-sized crater

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Or this feat

Clark blitzes Doomsday at hypersonic speed with such force that he is sent flying through a city blocks worth of buildings, destroying all of them

No Caption Provided

Essentially, Superman destroyed a city block just by punching Doomsday into them

That is far better feat than Thing shaking city block

Then we have Thing fighting chracters like Rhino who can send somone into Orbit But Zod could send iron safe into orbit with a strike as well and orbit and even low earth orbit is 2000 kilometers

So those are some quantifiable feats

So somone should put some feats for Thing

And with tall that asides Clark is much faster than a thing to the point that Ben is a statue, he can punch his thousand times before Ben can react and Ben is not tagging him so Clark should eventually put him down and it is not only Clark here, we have Zod, Thanos, Doomsday, Surtur with sword ...

Team wins

#24 Edited by ShadowRazer24 (774 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing still solos

#25 Posted by TakenStew22 (5695 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Aversionofthee (116 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Eredin12 (1348 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Eredin12 (1348 posts) - - Show Bio

And Surtur no solled shockwave that busted montain chains without flinching or moving even litle so Thing is not doing anything to him

Hulk never hurt him, he only moved his head and if he did hurt him that would be a good feat for Hulk but Ben is not hurting him

#29 Posted by Pipxeroth (9800 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol^

Thing already one shot everyone here before his fight with IH, now he just stomps them even easier

#30 Edited by Chad_Duby (6047 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing kills everybody unless Thanos manages to snap him out. If you are concerned with this are willing to cry, come at me.