termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By termiteone4ever

@chad_duby said:

@termiteone4ever: How is World Breaker Hulk as strong and as durable as Immortal Hulk when he was shown to have been much angrier and virtually much more powerful?

Dude if you don't like it take it up with Marvel. Go read the marvel Handbook. All of the Hulk has the same strength level unless marvel states other wise. Your imagination is larger than Marvel comics. As far as durable you can use your own judgment on that I am going by what's in the comic. I have not seen WB Hulk done anything on his own that has me, wow strength-wise. Gamma glow pretty cool that's about it. This IMhulk has an extra boost due to demonic forces didn't Thor confirmed this. This was said within the comics by Marvel comics.

Anyway, If you don't like what I said take it up with Marvel.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@termiteone4ever: Where was it ever stated in Marvel Hand Book that WB Hulk is as strong as another Hulk? If every Hulk in every book is the same then Savage Hulk, according to you and your claim, should be as powerful as World Breaker Hulk. Hulk anger powers him up and his stat pretty much depends on it. Except Marvel has never made a claim that every Hulk is the same in stats and is equal in every way, which is simply your assertion. World Breaker Hulk and world war Hulk must have been equal in stats though their angers, which powered both of them up surely were shown to be different, and must have been not stronger than Savage Hulk, according to your logic. The thing is, Immortal Hulk has nothing to do with demonic boost or shit because, according to Marvel, he is just a smarter Hulk who has been born a demon. Every Hulk prior to him was demonic as well, meaning what Thor said only confirmed that Hulk has always been associated with the Green Door to hell.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman beats him.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@termiteone4ever: Where was it ever stated in Marvel Hand Book that WB Hulk is as strong as another Hulk? If every Hulk in every book is the same then Savage Hulk, according to you and your claim, should be as powerful as World Breaker Hulk. Hulk anger powers him up and his stat pretty much depends on it. Except Marvel has never made a claim that every Hulk is the same in stats and is equal in every way, which is simply your assertion. World Breaker Hulk and world war Hulk must have been equal in stats though their angers, which powered both of them up surely were shown to be different, and must have been not stronger than Savage Hulk, according to your logic. The thing is, Immortal Hulk has nothing to do with demonic boost or shit because, according to Marvel, he is just a smarter Hulk who has been born a demon. Every Hulk prior to him was demonic as well, meaning what Thor said only confirmed that Hulk has always been associated with the Green Door to hell.

The handbook states Hulk. The title doesn't matter what you want to call him. No matter what you call him its Hulk. A title doesn't change the fact he is Hulk. WB/IND/Im/DocG/WW they are under the label as the same character Hulk in marvel handbook. Go and ask Marvel to identify each individual strength level to be different based on your opinion. I go by what Marvel states not your opinion.

I am pretty sure I specify state when Hulk got his power up according to the Handbook I don't feel like going back to the old computer to find dates if I were to estimate a time I think it was 2006 or later handbook. Now if there is a Savage hulk that erupted after that Handbook at that time he is classified as the same strength under the Handbook. Unless he is a past hulk before the Handbook stated boost.

Now different personalities or intellect, doesn't matter the strength would be the same. Unless Marvel comic states and separates what version is different in strength level I can only go by the last handbook or unless the comic states this HULK is stronger in strength. According to Marvel comic stated by Thor a long fighting ally of the Hulk this IM version is the more powerful due to we all know why, well I hope you do..

Until something else is said or written by marvel comics to gauge the versions of the Hulks. Your opinion or guess scaling doesn't work or count. You can have your own internal battle about WWHulk / WBH/SAV/ IND doesn't matter I am going by the handbook until the comic specify. Right now it states that Current She-Hulk is stronger than all version of the past HULK I am pretty sure Doc strange has seen almost all versions of the Hulk.

See each interpretation of this IM Hulk and the green door is different. This is all I will get into with that. If your statement was all the previous hulks was demonic in nature then. This would be the most powerful hulk since this is most demonic we have seen him then.

Now to cover something else you stated. I didn't see a change in his strength when it comes to Wbhulk what I saw was an ability added to radiate a larger or longer gamma glow. I didn't see any strength difference. Also, his healing was slower. What I did see was the ability to overload himself with gamma and let if off. IF you want to debate or Argue you private PM me we can take it there and bring you scans instead of bombarding this Thread with discussions about the Hulk. It's about Thing and his one-shot on the Hulk it happened it is final. It also proves what I have said for years it always happens. Any constant strong blow to the face or a powerful fast strong blow will knock him out or revert him back to banner. In this case, this is IM Hulk. He wouldn't revert back to banner unless daylight. It's similar to Hulk Pounding wolverine to in the head. It would be same here a powerful blow with the same effect to knock him out.

My opinion still stands I go by what Marvel comic states.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

He stops at Silver Surfer,lol why is Odin,Thanos and Galactus here? and Odin should be above Thanos.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 takenstew22  Moderator

It's actually kind of sad that some people here don't realize this is a joke thread.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: So you mean by the power grid? Of course every incarnation of Hulk is going to appear to have above class 100+ strength just like many other characters shown in comic books. What Marvel is giving us the stat of the standard version of the character but that doesn’t mean one character would remain in the same condition for eternity, otherwise Grey Hulk would have been as powerful as Savage Hulk though it has been stated multiple times that Savage Hulk is a weaker persona. Yes, Marvel has not really specified the power grid for World Breaker Hulk but saying he was as powerful as another Hulk, including Grey Hulk, was laughable and pretty much unconsidered Thought, based on the fact that the same handbook already mentioned that his stats may increase or decrease based on his angers. We can clearly see that World Breaker Hulk was pretty much the angriest person Hulk has ever happened to have had been in so it of course has to be the strongest, in terms of stat. It is not that hard to gauge. According to Marvel, whom you see to base all of your credits on, Hulk’s stat varies through his emotions, meaning we shouldn’t be able to point out the limit of his power until we see how he acts when he is at his angriest as it is a legitimate feat. Also, didn’t they say that his strength is limitless?

So class 100+ means they all are the same, despite the fact that he was already stated to have his power change through emotions?

The thing is, my claim doesn’t contradict the handbook. I am going on what the handbook guides me to which is by judging the strength and stats of each Hulk based on the wrathful impression they show. No, handbook never confirmed that She Hulk is stronger than all versions of Hulk, that is your lie. It was Strange who claimed that her radiation rate was greater than that of Bruce after it was skyrocketed during the fight with Celestials, but he didn’t classify each category. His claim was all about radiation and not stats which meant it wasn’t a complete confirmation and he also didn’t mention which persona of Bruce.

How? Being demonic doesn’t mean he is the most powerful. Anger is the main issue for Hulk, and based on your logic, he shouldn’t be because all Hulks are the same. Hulk has always been demonic. The difference between he the IM Hulk and another Hulk is his intelligence.

Not true. With each step, he also sunk the Eastern seaboard, which was something just radiation couldn’t do, otherwise he would have seen the entire part where the effect went turned green. Well, they already showed how his strength varied through emotions. You can see how he fought Zom Strange and Sentry and how he ragdolled 1000x Windigoo and Bibeast. It depends on how you regard Immortal Hulk as, considering his Regen isn’t so consistent either.

Sure. Pm.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's actually kind of sad that some people here don't realize this is a joke thread.

What? You mean Thing vs Galactus isn't a thing, even with his fighting spirit and heart? 8-|

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 takenstew22  Moderator

@ashrym said:
@takenstew22 said:

What? You mean Thing vs Galactus isn't a thing, even with his fighting spirit and heart? 8-|

Nah, Ben's fighting spirit and heart >>> anything.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@panzerx said:

@nomar: Yeah, and all of that talk and Hulk still got KOd lol. Temporarily KOing someone is still a good enough feat for him to reach high in the gauntlet.

Also, Hulk was trying to kill him. Actually read the issue yourself and you can see it plain as day.

Hulk was not initially trying to kill him but make him suffer. PM even wanted Ben to suffer. Stop spreading false information.

The entire fight, Hulk was literally toying with him.

Also, why does it matter if he was human when he was passed out? Ben doesn't have a healing factor and most of his injuries were to Thing form so his human form would have taken less injuries. Similar with Hulk and Banner.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Insignificantt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: He is flat out wrong about every Hulk being the same, Marvel never states that anywhere

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Supermanfan1938

Thing wank is strong here, Ben stops at 5. He is not a speedster nor has ever shown superspeed enough to be considered fast, even Johnny is faster than him. Superman blitzes as usual

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hulk was toying with Ben, he wasn't trying to hurt him, he wasn't going all out"

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for x_superkal-el_x
X_SuperKal-El_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: The artist also said stuff like even Mjolnir would only slightly chip Thing's exterior... Anyway, In issue 12#, puppet master says that he wants The Thing to suffer.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Toratorn

@theoriginalone said:

@thebestofthebest: The artist also said stuff like even Mjolnir would only slightly chip Thing's exterior... Anyway, In issue 12#, puppet master says that he wants The Thing to suffer.

Nice, so you admit that artist's word is unreliable and thus none of what he said matters, right? Or you admit that you're a cherrypicking hypocrite so assmad over Hulk hitting the ground that you have to take 1 statement from artist and then ignore 5 others statements because they contradict your nonsensical headcanons?

Hulk who not only was explicitly ordered by Puppet Master to finish Ben off and failed to do precisely that in the next 8 minutes, but also Hulk who was additionally empowered by Puppet Master's rage on top of his full power... and all of that was stated on the same freaking page.

No Caption Provided

You know what else Puppet Master said in both issues? That he is going to kill Ben. And guess what he couldn't do in span of an hour and half? Fail to kill Ben.

So yeah, nice Storm fan tier arguments, but it's time for you and the rest of butthurt crowd to do like Hulk and take the L.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: lol this thread.

Round 1: he beats boros

Round 2. Is pretty even but thing can probably pull the majority

Round 3. Savage hulk beats the thing like he always has.

Round 4. Thor beats thing.

Round 5. Super man wins

Round 6. Immortal hulk stomps ( pis fear not included)

Round 7. Wbh stomps

Round 8. Surfer stomps

Round 9. Thanos stomps

Round 10. Odin stomps

Round 11. Galctus stomps

Honestly he stops at three someone lock this thread lol

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: where did it state he was out for a week bc he was a human? Even then the feat is a outlier so I don’t see the point in debating with it.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 takenstew22  Moderator

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: lol marvel themselves are inconsistent in what they state. Going by power grids and stuff like that is not intelligent otherwise we can say iron man is as strong as hulk or Thor. Either way the thing feat is pis

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@thebestofthebest: im pretty sure that same person compared thing to Thor and said Thing is stronger or more durable so you should not take what he says seriously

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s like so many people didn’t read the issue immortal Hulk fought Ben and only saw the KO panel.

On average they made it very clear who wins 9/10 and there was a lot of circumstance in that particular version of the fight as is so often the case with comic books.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: you joking? I’m sorry but that actually made me laugh this feat is inconsistent and thing stops at savage hulk

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Toratorn
@dmnb2wavy said:

@toratorn: you joking? I’m sorry but that actually made me laugh this feat is inconsistent and thing stops at savage hulk

Sure it did.
Sure it did.

"MuH iNcOnSiStEnCy".

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is limitless. He is up there with Mysterio and Doomsday.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if this is strictly a hand to hand no extra powers he stops at supes if this is no planet destroying energy blast bard than i say stops at thor

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the thing was always meant to be the 2nd stronggest brick in marvel he just constantly held back and had confidence issues slot is just pulling him back to where he belongs .

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:
@theoriginalone said:

Nice, so you admit that artist's word is unreliable and thus none of what he said matters, right? Or you admit that you're a cherrypicking hypocrite so assmad over Hulk hitting the ground that you have to take 1 statement from artist and then ignore 5 others statements because they contradict your nonsensical headcanons?

I am only taking his numerical values as facts, not his statements on weather Hulk was holding back or now. There is a difference.

Hulk who not only was explicitly ordered by Puppet Master to finish Ben off and failed to do precisely that in the next 8 minutes, but also Hulk who was additionally empowered by Puppet Master's rage on top of his full power... and all of that was stated on the same freaking page.

If you read this issue, you will recognize, this was near the end before Hulk got kncoekd out. Before, it was to make thing suffer.

You know what else Puppet Master said in both issues? That he is going to kill Ben. And guess what he couldn't do in span of an hour and half? Fail to kill Ben.

No, he did not. He wanted Ben to suffer. You scan even proves my point. Stop

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@eredin12 said:

Why is savage Hulk above Saitama?

Because he has better feats.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 takenstew22  Moderator
takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 takenstew22  Moderator

@eredin12: If you actually read the scans you would see.

First scan is him overpowering his own strength being reflected at him.

Second scan is him tanking rays that can change the orbit of a planet.

Third and fourth scan is him tanking energies from a planet busting being.

Fifth scan is him tanking a spear that was forged from a star.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vine force Thing loses to Galactus in a close fight if we go by his lowest showings.

Interloperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Which is nonsense and WIS, you cannot ovepower your own strength, it needs to be the only fraction of his strength so that is irelvant and that was said by that enemy it does not mean it is fact And i dont think that is better than overpowering surface busting attack and it made him scram in pain and he was struggling to survive

No it isn't, not in Hulks case since his strength increases the angrier he gets.

That is energy durability agian but even then wasn't it only shown to destroy small planetoids

No it destroyed an actual planet with an entire highly advanced civilization on it, where did you get that it was small planetoids?

Well that is irelvant feat, to be honest, it does not help him here

Tbh nothing i cannot see Saitama replicating and his speed make him much more powerful

Saitama has no feats to support him replicating Savage Hulks feats and i am talking about stuff like tanking planet busting attacks, lifting multi-planetary weights and shaking the entire planet with his attacks. Those are non-PIS feats btw, PIS/outlier would be stuff like tanking a universe busting attack, destroying an entire dimension, shaking infinite number of dimensions, tanking an attack that was amplified nigh-infinitely, holding the weight of a star.

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how thing gets to appear in a lot more posts, though this'll probably last for a couple of months or so

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he stops at Superman.

Interloperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Well I never got the impression it was that big and it was never siad how big is that planet, it could be moon-sized like Planet Ego or like pluto which is smaller than our moon, and in that Case, Saitama overpowering Boros surface busting attack is comperable feat

This purely your own head-cannon and speculation, we have literally no point of reference of the size of the planet, all we have is this image

No Caption Provided

by default we usually assume it's around Earth size, unless we have any kind of evidence to speculate otherwise. And no Saitama overpowering Boros surface busting feat is not even remotely comparable, busting a planet and scorching it's surface are orders of magnitude different to one another.

We dont know how big was planet and Saitama tanked Boros attack when he punched it and he did tank gravity of the black hole

Yes we dont so we default to it being Earth like, but if that's not good enough for you Hulk has 2 other feats of tanking planet busting attacks, one from his son Hiro-Kala that was splitting a planet the size of Mars in half and the other when he survived the explosion of Battleworld planet in Secret Wars. As i said i don't see Boros attack as comparable. When did Saitama tank the gravity of a black hole? I don't remember reading his.

Tbh i think Hulk is strogner in pure strength

That's pretty obvious.

Overpowering planet surface busting attack and parting continetal sized clouds across the entire world at MHS speed by the mere wind of attack is comperable feat

It's comparable to one of the weaker Hulk incarnations like Doc Green who has tanked attacks powerful enough to light up an entire continent and has preformed punches so hard they registered earthquakes across most of North America. They are not really comparable to the things Savage Hulk has done.

Interloperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: That depends. Surface busting is superior to busting small planet, but okay i will accept that it is earth-sized

Only if the planet is incredibly small.

Splitting Mars in half( which is 2 times larger than the moon) should be comparable to Boros planet surface busting attack, i mean you say it did not destroy the planet just split it in two and was the size of Battleworld ever mentioned?

Black Hole was from later episodes of anime i can try to find gif later, but yes he tanked that gravity of the black hole

Actually you can fit about 8 of our Moons inside Mars. And i am not sure if Boros planet bust attack is exactly comparable to it, Hulk just walked through the attack without problem.

The size of Battleworld was never mentioned unfortunately. I would have to see that feat of the black hole since i don't remember it, never the less Hulk has feats of resisting a black hole too and even a fit of resisting a dimension with literally infinite gravity in it, though that's an outlier.

is Savage Hulk consistent planet buster? i have look at his feats and his best feats are shaking planet which is comperable to Saitama striking feats and shaking most of North America is much wekaer than Saitama feats, hell Siatama has shocked and shaken Moon just by jumping wich is much wekaer than punch and kick

Okay thanks for le timing me know those feats beter

My main point was that Saitama is more dangerous to Thing, which is true because he is MUCH faster than Hulk, his strength should at least not be much wekaer, Hulk is more durable but Saitama speed makes him more dangerous and once he gets serious Thing will not tag him if he does not want him to

No, i wouldn't even say Savage Hulk is a planet buster at all. Again i am not sure Saitams feats are comparable to it all that much. The shaking of North America was done by Doc Green a much weaker version than Savage Hulk. Where was it shown or stated that Saitama shook the Moon when he jumped from it?

No worries.

Honestly i am not so sure, while Saitamas speed is a problem he doesn't really use it much in any fights because he likes to let his opponents hit him to test them out and Thing has enough power behind his punch to lay him out. Also Thing just recently tanked an attack from Galactus that can split the mantle of Earth, so he is pretty durable himself as well.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing wank insane