Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kraven

Colossus eventually takes out Thing.

Sabertooth can't cut Luke's skin and get's sucker punched by Cage after trying to do so.

Colossus & Cage shake hands and go for a beer.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the creator

Colt Python says:

"Colossus wins. Sabretooth isn't strong enough to beat any of them and he's an idiot. Cage is about as durable as Colossus but hestill feels pain and his healing factor is slow. The thing is slow and not as durable as Colossus."

Sabretooths strength has been significantly augmented over the past several years (some figures quoted are 15 tonnes - but I think that it must be lower than that as he still loses to Wolverine). However, with his enhanced strength and adamantium claws, he should be able to cut Cage (who has been shown to be cut by specially hardned and honed blades).

Sabretooth appears to be quicker and more agile than Cage as well.

As for Cage being as durable as Colossus - you have to be kidding. Cage is bullet proof - not mortar round proof (like Colossus is).

As for the Thing being less durable than Colossus, here is a quote from an older Marvel handbook,

The Thing's body is able to withstand extremes of temperature from -75° to 800° Fahrenheit for up to an hour before exposure or heat prostration occurs. He can withstand the explosive effects of armor-piercing bazooka shells (15 pounds of high explosives) against his skin with no injury.

I admit that Colossus can withstand far greater temperature ranges (70 degrees above absolute zero (-390 degrees Fahrenheit) to approximately 9000 Fahrenheit) but his durability does not seem that much greater (from the same handbook),

His armor is capable of withstanding ballistic penetration, including that of a 110 millimeter Howitzer shell. He could survive an explosion of 450 pounds of TNT.

As for the Thing being slow, (from the handbook),

His reflexes have remained at their above average human levels despite his greater mass.

Note that they talk about his reflexes - not speed of movement but reaction time. So the Things reaction time remained at his atheletic trained human levels.

As for Colossus, his abilities in this area are quoted as

His endurance and speed are somewhat greater in his armored form.

Of course his speed (note that they don't meantion reactions) is quicker in armoured form. Perhaps that's because his muscles are stronger and that he is 6 inches taller, so his legs are longer.

I don't think that it is a clear cut win for Colossus. Both are skilled fighters but I tend to favour the Thing (my opinion).

As for the overall win, I would tend to favour Colossus and Sabretooth.

Avatar image for irredeemable_ant_man
Irredeemable Ant-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to say Thing and Luke Cage.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kraven

I don't think Sabertooth can cut Cage's skin because Sabertooth's claws are only bone, not metal. If Carnage's symbiote stabs couldn't cut Cage, Sabertooth probably can't either. But...I could be wrong, I don't know enough about Luke Cage.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6  Edited By The_Martian

Colossus and Sabertooth. Sabertooth could cut Cage's skin cause its admantium and that can break Cage's skin. And with his healing and skills he could beable to take Cage. Colossus has already been said he could take Thing. This battle is pretty one sided.

Irredeemable Ant-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing can really hurt Cage except for adamantium.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kraven

Post Deleted.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kraven

Sabertooth loses because he's already dead. lol, j/k

Irredeemable Ant-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colt Python says:

"Irredeemable Ant-Man says:
"Nothing can really hurt Cage except for adamantium."
That's a common misconception.Everything hurts him.Only Adamantium can PENETRATE his skin."

Thats what I mean. Sorry.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Korg

If Sabes has adamantium he's a threat to Cage AND Thing (Thing was scarred by Wolverine's claws). Add to that Sabretooth's agility and speed and I'd have to go with him and Colossus. If not, I give the fight to Luke and Thing, as they could simply hurl Sabretooth away from them and focus their combined powers on Colossus.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Korg says:
"If Sabes has adamantium he's a threat to Cage AND Thing (Thing was scarred by Wolverine's claws). Add to that Sabretooth's agility and speed and I'd have to go with him and Colossus. If not, I give the fight to Luke and Thing, as they could simply hurl Sabretooth away from them and focus their combined powers on Colossus."
I still say Colossus wins."
You realize this is Thing AND Luke Cage vs Colossus AND Sabertooth, not Everyone vs Everyone.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Korg says:
"If Sabes has adamantium he's a threat to Cage AND Thing (Thing was scarred by Wolverine's claws). Add to that Sabretooth's agility and speed and I'd have to go with him and Colossus. If not, I give the fight to Luke and Thing, as they could simply hurl Sabretooth away from them and focus their combined powers on Colossus."
I still say Colossus wins."
You realize this is Thing AND Luke Cage vs Colossus AND Sabertooth, not Everyone vs Everyone. "
Yea I do."
Ok just the way your post it sounds like you were thinking it would just be Colossus winning.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Colt Python says:

"Colossus wins.Sabretooth isn't strong enough to beat any of them and he's an idiot.Cage is about as durable as Colossus but hestill feels pain and his healing factor is slow.The thing is slow and not as durable as Colossus."

Actually Sabretooth is quite intelligent. It was shown he actually led a team of C.I.A. operatives back in his younger days. Oh, those operatives just happen to be Logan, and Maverick. He chooses let his animal nature out, instead of trying to control it like Wolverine. But Creed is no dummy.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven says:

"Colossus eventually takes out Thing. Sabertooth can't cut Luke's skin and get's sucker punched by Cage after trying to do so. Colossus & Cage shake hands and go for a beer."

His clawsare coated with adamantium and he has strength sufficient enough of 400 pounds. But Colossus and Sabretooth win.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By Korg

Alright, if Sabretooth has the adamantium I'm goin with him and Colossus, hand's down. Creed would rip out Cage's heart and then start digging into Grimm while Colossus hammered him. Better yet, Fastball Special right THROUGH Cage and into Thing.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Colt Python says:

"King of Kings says:
"Colt Python says:
"Colossus wins. Sabretooth isn't strong enough to beat any of them and he's an idiot. Cage is about as durable as Colossus but hestill feels pain and his healing factor is slow. The thing is slow and not as durable as Colossus."
Actually Sabretooth is quite intelligent. It was shown he actually led a team of C.I.A. operatives back in his younger days. Oh, those operatives just happen to be Logan, and Maverick. He chooses let his animal nature out, instead of trying to control it like Wolverine. But Creed is no dummy."

Creed was pretty smart but before Wolverine chopped him up he was a borderline animal.I don't think Creed has the same intelligence in his feral state."

I can agree with that.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is this Creed with adamantium, or without?

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, well Colossus and Creed still win.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Phorqe

I think Thing could take out Sabertooth, Cage and Colossus are pretty close, Colossus might have a slight advantage, but I don't think Creed could beat Thing, which would leave Colossus against Luke Cage and Thing.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Colossus and Sabertooth. Cage either gets cut by Creed's adamantium or pulverized by Colossus, either way he goes down fast. Thing shouldn't be too difficult for the two of them together to take down after they've disposed of Cage.

Avatar image for the_unbeatable_hulk
The Unbeatable Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk thinks Tiger guy and Tin man would beat Rocky and 70's black stereotype guy.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Kraven says:

"Colossus eventually takes out Thing.Sabertooth can't cut Luke's skin and get's sucker punched by Cage after trying to do so.Colossus & Cage shake hands and go for a beer."

Haha cool

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By vegeta

colossus takes out thing. ive have seen cage get whipped by the scorpion so even though sabes cant cut him i think he can take him

WavyFLATLINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WavyFLATLINE

If we're using current 616 versions of these guys, this is an easy call.

Thing & Cage win.

Sabretooth has been beaten by Cage on a couple of occasions and would lose again. Thing would treat Creed as little more than a ragdoll.

Colossus could readily handle Cage but The Thing would be a different story. At different times one has been a little more powerful than the other. I believe right now they are both very close in terms of strength, endurance and invulnerbility. What pushes Ben over is an edge in fighting ability. Several times Ben has been able to defeat opponents (the Hulk, Sphynx, Galactus' "Cat", etc.) that were significantly stronger than him. Peter has never been one to take out someone considerably stronger by himself. Colossus puts up great fights (Juggernaught, Gladiator, etc.) but seems to lose those one on one fights. Time and time again, Ben finds a way to defeat his opponents while peter only really pounds the tar out of lesser opponents.

The Thing, Colossus and Cage are three of my favorite "Brick" characters. Sabretooth really can't hang with these guys. Colossus is stuck with a "weaker" partner.

Ultimately, it truly depends on which book the story was in and who wrote it. FF or New Avengers...Thing & Cage hands down, Astonishing X-men...Colossus & Sabretooth win. Afterall, we have seen Spider-man beat Firelord in an issue of Amazing Spider-man. Someone that can go toe to toe with the Silver Surfer should not lose to Spider-man.

-WavyFlatline

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Apparition

good job wavyflatline. i think cage and thing win too.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The Spartan

The Thing is much stronger than Colossus. Eventually, he would win.

Luke Cage is much tougher and stronger than Sabertooth. So he probably would win.

The Thing and Luke Cage are what you would put your money on.

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28  Edited By box turtle

Really close fight, but seeing how well Colossus and Wolverine fight as a team, him and Sabretooth could do the same thing, and then the fight would be go in favor of the mutants.
Then again, the Colossus/Logan duo works mostly because of practice, but still, I'll go with the mutants. 

SirNickTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colossus solos easy

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers