Geralt of Rivia
Alucard/Adrian Tepes (Netflix)
Kat (Gravity Rush 1 & 2)
Kratos is fully upgraded and in his maxed out Valkyrie armor set with perfect enchantments and has the fully upgraded versions of his Leviathan Axe and Blades of Chaos along with all of his runic attacks/magic. However he's only allowed to use the Perfect Talismans (Ex: Shattered Gauntlet of Ages,Talisman of the Realms, Aegirs Protection, etc.) instead of the other Talismans. Kratos can also use Spartan Rage.
- Geralt is in his Grandmaster Wolf armor and is fully upgraded. He also has his enhanced Witcher Mutations from the Turn and Face the Strange questline and has Aerondight. He can also use his Superior versions of his potion, oils, and bombs. Has knowledge on both X and Nemesis.
- Talion has his Legendary Ringwraith armor set (Ex: Sword of Ufrael, Archarn Dagger, Helm's Hammer, Servants Armour, Cloak of Dark Embrace and has Isildur's Ring, however he's fully in control) and is fully upgraded, however he can't summon allies from the Mordor/War universe and must rely on the ones here.
- Dante at the end of DMC5
- She-Ra at the end of Season 1.
- Alucard at the end of Season 2.
- OVA Kenshiro.
- Jack with his armor from the 1st episode of season 5 and his sword
- Spider-Man has tailored his gadgets and webbing to go against X and Nemesis army. Post DLC. No holding back.
- Kat fully upgraded and post events of Gravity Rush 2.
- James post Mercer consumption
- Raiden post Metal Gear Rising with Sam's sword
- Ryu post NG3: Razor's Edge with Dragon Katana at true form
- Mr.X's is without their bulletproof armor trenchcoats. They are capable of running. Can turn into Super Tyrants at random
- Some of the Nemeses come with Rocket Launchers and can go into superform at random
- Full cooperation among the hero team
Fight takes place in The Last of Us abandoned city