These 6 replace Goku in his journey in DBZ. How far do they get?

• 60 results
Avatar image for getsugatenshoha
GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GetsugatenshoHA

Starting with the invasion of Raditz.

-Composite Sasuke

-Composite Ichigo

-Composite Aizen

-Composite Naruto

-Composite Madara

-Composite Yhwach

Perfect Teamwork. How far do they get?

GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If bfr is allowed they are going to make it pretty deep into DBZ because there aren't any characters that can get back to Earth if placed in alternate dimension. Super Buu can break out of alternate dimensions with his ki so they hard stop there. If kaguya isn't allowed to or isn't just trapping people in alternate dimensions and the gauntlet is only characters Goku fought they stop at perfect cell. High Regen, can survive in space, and is more than willing to use aoe attacks with > planet busting damage. The only characters that can counter KS are those who use wide aoe attacks like frieza cell or buu. Final form frieza probably has the capability to destroy the team but I think frieza will definitely fall for ks and I don't think frieza is durable enough to no sell, especially the piercing damage the team can put out. I don't know for sure but I don't think any game feats for the team would put them above perfect cell. I think they stop at perfect cell who obliterates them and our solar system. They could get past him with a seal or kaguya's bfr. Neither of those strategies will work against fat Buu and super Buu who fought Gotenks would just break out of that dimension and wreck them

Guzmania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jrazzle20: I actually am okay with the arguments used but see them struggling against FP Frieza and stopping against androids.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at either Android/Cell or Buu Saga.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear no diff

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 takenstew22  Moderator

Highly doubt they're getting past Namek Saga and 100% sure they're not getting past Cell Saga.

GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

^^^^^IT and Limbo carry hard

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at First Form Frieza

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at First Form Frieza

Goku never met First Form Frieza..

Final Form Frieza does. They'd get statued and vaporized with a finger flick.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By El_mago

stops at future trunks ssj

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Guzmania @GetsugatenshoHA my bad I saw all the composite Naruto And bleach God tiers and assumed she was in it. Without her they stop in the Android saga for sure. I don't think infinite tsukyomi would work on Androids. Limbo can't do enough damage to any of the DBZ high tiers to make a big difference. I think composite's of these characters can survive first form frieza especially if they only have to fight characters Goku fought as he never fought first form frieza. Final form frieza has the DC and the mindset to just nuke the planet once he realizes that he isn't actually killing anyone due to Kyoka Suigetsu. I think the team takes the slight majority over final form frieza. Androids 19 and 20 can't steal ki from these characters making them irrelevant imo. If ks works on 17 or 18 they get past them as they don't use huge aoe in character so I don't think they can put the team down. Perfect cell could create cell Jrs to fight the team and his Regen and DC is too much for the team to overcome and I think he is a character who can break out of the teams sealing techniques and I don't think IT has the feats to say it can trap androids. Imo they stop at late Android saga unless cell screws around with the team for too long which is a possibility. If cell trolls too hard the team probably get destroyed by majin Vegeta and there is literally nothing they can do that would harm or slow Buu down they get turned into candy and Buu gets some new hax

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AnimeFreak1 I'm not an expert on the composite versions so I may be missing something but how do they defeat Fat Buu, super buu, Buu with Gotenks absorbed, kid Buu, and Buu with potential unleashed Gohan absorbed?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jrazzle20:

Even just normal EOS Naruto, EOS Sasuke and Six Paths Madara are Multiversal

Even if you don't believe me, composite versions most definetly ARE due to Ninja Storm 4 Kaguya creating Universes and the fact that they scale to her..........

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Highly doubt they're getting past Namek Saga and 100% sure they're not getting past Android Saga.

^

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: normal EOS Naruto and sauce don't have any multiversal feats that I'm aware of. But for this thread specifically how do they overcome buu's absorbtion or turning characters into candy? If Buu absorbs any of these characters which is extremely likely, even if the Naruto characters are multiversal, which I'm unsure of, the bleach characters are getting absorbed and Buu with the almighty or kyoka Suigetsu would beat the remainders of the team especially if it's the Buu that absorbed potential unleashed Gohan who vegito claimed was going to destroy the universe

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now Cell got their dna

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma said:

Now Cell got their dna

Bruh im dead XD.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namek Saga. A lot would die to Vegeta in sayian saga

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 takenstew22  Moderator

@gokluma said:

Now Cell got their dna

I just realized this. Cell would be pretty damn powerful if he had all their hax.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: So like Cell with abilities of Sternritters,Rinnegan,Sharingan,Uzumaki's blood,Kyuubi cloak, and other stuff combined with Frieza,Piccolo and Vegeta's rawpower to kill anything in his path.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They pretty much stomp everything untill Frieza. Giving that Frieza like to play with his food and all their hax they may be able to kill him or BFR him. If Frieza will get serious and simply decide to use super nova then they will die.

Hard stop at Cell.To many techics and power also he has a regen and is smarter then Frieza or Androids. BFR won't work because he can simply teleport back to battlefield.

If be any miracle they make their way into Buu saga then paradoxically they clear. They have too many hax ablities and they can steal/destroy Buu's cocon before he will be awaken. Also their energy won't be enough to awaken Buu in the first place.

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops HARD at cell saga.

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i swear physically speaking, most of the hst out strength dbz by quite a bit

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solidshadow134: Just DBZ or DB series in general? Besides Naruto doesn't have that physical strength compared to the others HST

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should clear unless Cell gets their powers. Aizen alone pretty much clears due to lack of TP defense feats in DB.

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JRAZZLE20

@solidshadow134: it technically happened at the beginning of super but before Goku received God power he punched a whole through a planet that is maybe city block sized but has 10x the gravity of Earth while fighting beerus as an ssj3 on King Kai's planet. However that is pretty late in the series to be showing their physicals at that level

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jrazzle20: that really isn't a big feat, besides gravity isn't exactly the best measuring tool when it comes to physical strength feats

Daz_GX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Highly doubt they're getting past Namek Saga and 100% sure they're not getting past Cell Saga.

this

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daz_gx said:
@takenstew22 said:

this

this

thebeyonder1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By thebeyonder1
stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

They get decently far but the pure better stats overwhelm them soon into z

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They honestly clear. Yhwach with the Allmighty will see everything that is going to happen, and have everyone plan out how to win. He will kill Dr. Gero before he makes any of the androids or Cell, and he will kill Babidi before he releases Buu. As a team they should be able to beat pretty much anyone else except Frieza and Dabura, but they can use underhanded methods like putting them under genjutsu and dropping them off in another dimension. If they really can’t beat them, they could gather the dragon balls and wish for something to help. Yhwach could see all possible wishes he could make and their outcomes, and then make the best wish.

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solidshadow134: this is a serious question cause I'm pretty new to reading manga but what do you think was the AP of that attack and why would gravity, which is related to an objects mass and density not be a good measure for a striking feat?

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: what do you think would happen if they had to fight every fight Goku fought and they were not just changing the plot?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jrazzle20: It's hard to say. They could possibly stop at the Ginyu force, Frieza, the androids, Cell, Dabura, or Buu. It just depends if they can BFR them in time. They have no way of beating Buu though since he can cross dimensions by screaming.

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jrazzle20: personally I dont think Toriyama took that into consideration when he made the planet weigh that much and not to mention if that was true, also irrc the planet was made magically so i guess one could go that route, but the reason i say its not the feat i say it is is that the lore states that the planet was way bigger(to match its gravity) and beerus destroyed it so kai took the remains and made that small planet, there is no way that the planet stays the same weight after that so there is must be a another way he did, which comes to my other point where kai can make things heavier or lighter

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear with ease. I guess some people still did not realize that Comp naruto characters woud alone have a high chance at cearing due to game feats , on the other hand if we use scaling , any of the comp bleach characters solo. Also , Ywach alone woud hax stomp everybody and clear comp or not.

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solidshadow134: I think the anime stated that beerus shrunk it from the original planet sized object it was to it's current size when he got mad at King Kai. The planet has always had 10x the gravity since Goku first traveled along snake way but it could be for a magical reason I suppose. Personally I'm guessing the in universe logic would be that it was made out of that special metal they used for the top stage and it's just super dense but magic is definitely a possibility

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Yeah that Limbo (Izanagi) makes Madara hard to kill since he can just substitute any damage he incurs to a Limbo.

@mrviking said:

Clear with ease. I guess some people still did not realize that Comp naruto characters woud alone have a high chance at cearing due to game feats , on the other hand if we use scaling , any of the comp bleach characters solo. Also , Ywach alone woud hax stomp everybody and clear comp or not.

Factzzzzz

They honestly clear. Yhwach with the Allmighty will see everything that is going to happen, and have everyone plan out how to win. He will kill Dr. Gero before he makes any of the androids or Cell, and he will kill Babidi before he releases Buu. As a team they should be able to beat pretty much anyone else except Frieza and Dabura, but they can use underhanded methods like putting them under genjutsu and dropping them off in another dimension. If they really can’t beat them, they could gather the dragon balls and wish for something to help. Yhwach could see all possible wishes he could make and their outcomes, and then make the best wish.

More Factzzzzz

Should clear unless Cell gets their powers. Aizen alone pretty much clears due to lack of TP defense feats in DB.

Lovin the factzzz

Now Dragon Ball Super is a whole another story

CosmicEpitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears. Only threat is Buu who is easily sealed.

TheKAPPA78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's up with the HST wank lately?

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:
@joviolma said:

Yeah that Limbo (Izanagi) makes Madara hard to kill since he can just substitute any damage he incurs to a Limbo.

@mrviking said:

Factzzzzz

@alextheboss said:

More Factzzzzz

@Knowledge_King said:

Lovin the factzzz

Now Dragon Ball Super is a whole another story

This comp team woud clear dbs too.