TheNamelessOne's Cosmic/High tier tournament (9/9)

• 92 results
thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By thenamelessone
No Caption Provided

Introduction

Hello everyone, seeing how I've been seeing tons of cosmic debates and CAVs on the vine in the past few months, compareable to if not more then the amount I used to see at the 2021-early 2022 time period, I thought this would be an absolutely perfect time for a high/cosmic tier tournament and seeing how I've some free time and I believe that this time around this CAV may actually make it to an end.

Rules for contestants and matchups

• You would get one character to represent, make it count.
  • The cap for power is Multiversal, infinity is allowed, higher dimensions are not allowed beside one layer.
  • basic higher dimension hax is allowed, anything beyond one layer is a complete no.
  • no higher dimensional existences.
  • please keep the speed in the finite MFTL ranges, no infinite speed BS.
  • you would get 2 weeks per post, nothing beyond.
  • be civil in your posts.
  • generally it would be Three posts each, but if there is agreement from both parties they can open votings after two.
  • all the characters are gonna be in character.
  • all the battles will take place in an indestructible universe.
  • no preperation.
  • composite gear.
  • death, sealing, BFR e.t.c. all works as win conditions.
  • plot or narrative manipulation is restricted.
  • No live action.

rules for voters and spectators

• Please be detailed with your votes and give proper reasoning.
  • please read all the posts before voting.
  • Kindly do not start your own debates during the CAV.
  • kindly be respectful and civil in your votes and do not abuse any of the contestants.
  • please don't vote on the basis of the character you think wins.
  • do not vote on the basis of your personal dislike for a debater or debating style.
  • vote on the basis of how an argument/point was debated and represented rather then the point itself.

Perks Set - Part I

you've 25 points for this section of perks, take the ones you need

• Bloodlusted - 5
  • Mind immunity - 5
  • immunity to basic time manipulation - 5
  • outside of conventional cause and effect - 10
  • Soul destruction immunity - 8
  • One week of prep - 10
  • Sub atomic manipulation immunity - 10
  • Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation . the level of resistance is universal. meaning that any sort of conceptual manipulation above that level will have effect, even if you chose this perk - 15
  • Reality warping immunity - the level of resistance is universal. meaning that any sort of reality warping above that level will have effect, even if you chose this perk - 15
  • Femtoseconds reaction speeds - 15
  • Picoseconds reaction speeds - 10
  • 100x FTL speeds - 10
  • 10000x FTL speeds -15
  • BFR resistence - 15
  • Existence erasure (soul and body) resistence - 10
  • Future sight(60 seconds) - 5
  • Future sight (1 hour) - 10
  • Spatial destruction resistence - 10
  • Time-stop resistence - 20

Perks Set - Part II

you'll have 20 extra points to spend here. the set of ability that you chose will be assigned to your character if you need info on this abilities you can private message me

• Jin Mori's martial arts - 5
  • Han Daewi's four fundamental forces control - 10
  • Aladdin's borg(Borg will scale to your strongest characters' attack potency)+vector manipulation - 15
  • Mafuba container - 5
  • Super/Golden Dragon Balls - only 1 wish can be used, the limits are the same as in the canon series - 10
  • Moro's draining - 10
  • Alibaba's life review mode - 10
  • immortality - Transcending death - 10
  • Sinbad's Stagnation - 10
  • Hakuryuu's Belial - 15
  • Buu's regeneration - 10
  • Mori Jin's gourd - 10
  • Midora's Minority World+Hungry Space - 15
  • Acacia's Back Channels - 12
  • Hit's phasing+timeskip+timestop - 15
  • Guldo's time-stop - the character with the assigned ability will not need to hold his breath - 5
  • Makima's power set - 10
  • Ichibei's Ichimonji - 10
  • Jugram's Balance - 10
  • Luffy's Ryou - 1
  • Logia intangibility - 3
  • Cell's regeneration - 3
  • 666: Satan's two lives - 5
  • God of War Hades's Soul Manipulation - 15

That would be about it, if you're confident your character is eligible please post their stats , a bit of info and a pic in this thread and if you're unsure whether your character fits the restrictions I've put here, you can always privately message me and ask me if your character is appliciable.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thenamelessone

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Looks really cool, unfortunately all characters I have in mind are above the rules slightly. Iโ€™ll be reading through the matches for sure tho

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Why is GoW Zeus there? I thought this was cosmic tier

This looks nice but there's too many holes in it to be reliable tbh

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sign me up with Bai Xiaochun

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watcha talkin' bout'

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 darthjhawk  Moderator

@thenamelessone

Alright since Meph and Maestro are interested I'll mess about too. So I'll join up with one of the Ultimate Ones from Type-Moon:

Ultimate Ones are the ultimate beings from other planets, differing significantly from both creatures of Earth and each other biologically and in appearance. They do not have the same sense of self as humans, nor do they have the concepts of damage or death. They require something above the existence of the common sense of the planet in order to be harmed or destroyed, though the resulting "death" is not necessarily permanent. In the world of Notes, they lack names originally, only given the name "Aristoteles" by humans, and it is unknown why "Aristoteles" is used, perhaps originating from a scientist of old age. It is possible for some to acquire the planet's concept of "knowledge" and several were able to contact mankind. Type Venus, as a parasite-type being, is capable of such, but ORT can only partially simulate the beings of Earth.

Each is the strongest lifeform of its planet, essentially the planets themselves, and they each have the power to singlehandedly exterminate all existing lifeforms on Earth. Type Saturn appears to be the leader of those on Earth, as well as the relay point for orders from the respective planets. They do not contend with each other, operating freely without conflict

Character(s): The Ultimate One of the Oort Cloud: Composite ORT

No Caption Provided

Pretty much gonna be arguing as close to your limits as possible, speed aside cause Type Moon speed is ass cheeks.

Perks:

Part 1:

• Future Sight (10)
  • One Week of Prep (10)

Part 2:

• Moro's Draining (10)
  • Ichimonji (10)

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10 geekryan  Online

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Sure thing mate.

thats because he one shots your favourite character stalin.

any serious problems you notice? I would appreciate a feedback as I think I can still change a few things.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: No๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ stole a favorite of mine

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm.. cosmic tiers huh.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:

Looks really cool, unfortunately all characters I have in mind are above the rules slightly. Iโ€™ll be reading through the matches for sure tho

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ChainChan
Avatar image for iamtheonewhokno
IAmTheOneWhoKno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: W on the use of ORT.

Anyhow, @thenamelessone sign me up, ima use ๐™—๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™–.

Not going to Use Anything beyond Multi, Or FTL for him.

And ill Take:

• 10000x FTL speeds -15
  • Bloodlusted - 5

You can use more than that. There are two perk sections, you get 25 in the first, and 20 in the second. Basically, you have 45 points in total.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan said:

@darthjhawk: W on the use of ORT.

Anyhow, @thenamelessone sign me up, ima use ๐™—๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™–.

Not going to Use Anything beyond Multi, Or FTL for him.

And ill Take:

• 10000x FTL speeds -15
  • Bloodlusted - 5

You can use more than that. There are two perk sections, you get 25 in the first, and 20 in the second. Basically, you have 45 points in total.

dang, i missed that part, let me rework that then.

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nixtollo

Iโ€™ll throw my hat into the ring cause why not. My character of choice will be:

Slayer of Gods: Mubong Park

No Caption Provided

These are the red wings, the source of your power. I kind of like them. Youโ€™ve lost. Satan.

Perks 1:

1. One Week Prep Time

2. Bloodlusted

3. Mind immunity

Perks 2:

1. Guldoโ€™s time stop

2. Aladdinโ€™s borg/vector manipulation.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tagsorwhatever

@thenamelessone count me in.Will Join when i have a character to rep.

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By EstrellaDeLeon

Well I already did an explanation, but CV being CV, I don't have it anymore.

I will use a Gold Saint and 9th and 10th sense user, from the Saint Seiya franchise.

A Gold Saint, is one of fhe a 12 strongest Saints, among the 88 ones under Athena's service, as her fighters against any threat, harm to the Earth. They are all classified in several different sectors, each with their own specific abilities in particular.

The 7th sense, usually grants you the ability to move at the speed of light or surpass it, to achieve outstanding levels of performance or Miracles, with the 8th sense granting you life "beyond death".

But the 9th sense, is the ultimate level a Gold Saint can reach. The level of "nothingness", a path that leads to pure "nothing", the absence of everything, every form of reason, the very concept of humanity, every previous sense...forgotten. The level of, a divinity, the power of Chaos.

Meanwhile, the 10th sense, is the power that goes "beyond nothingness", described as the "Absolute Divine Consciousness", its very activation putting the user, at the risk of losing their personality and consciousness. Absolute trust and faith, put into a dear comrade.

But the greatest power of the Gold Saints, is to fight as long a ray of hope, exists, even if they are, an Ashura.

The character: He who doesn't have a man's name, the Assassin of Time, Shura.

No Caption Provided

I will push to the literal borders of the limit for this character, however, I assure it won't go beyond.

Perk 1:Perk 2:
Bloodlusted, one week of prep;
Jugram's Balance, Mori Jin's MA.
thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well its time for me to lay my own cards on the table, I will be representing......

Zeus, The King of the Gods

No Caption Provided

Zeus (Greek: ฮ–ฮตฯฯ‚/ฮ”ฮฏฮฑฯ‚) was the King of Olympus and the ruler of the Greek Pantheon, as well as the God of the Sky, Thunder, Lightning, Storms, Hospitality and Heavens. Youngest son of the TitansCronos and Rhea, he was the brother of Hades, Poseidon as well as Demeter, Hestia and Hera - whom he would also wed. He fathered a line of all powerful deities such as Ares, Athena, Hermes and Hephaestus as well as many illegitimate children such as Hercules, Kratos, Deimos and Perseus.

Destined to overthrow his mighty father and bring forth the reign of the Olympians, Zeus rescued his siblings from Cronos and engaged the Titans into a cataclysmic conflict that would shape the World itself. Victorious thanks to the superior powers of the Gods and the Blade of Olympus, Zeus banished the Titans into the Tartarus for eternity, while he would decide the fate of the world with his brothers Hades and Poseidon. Zeus would ultimately get the lion share by becoming the King of the Gods. However, the Great War against the Titans also unleashed the most dangerous evils upon the world, and Zeus commanded his son Hephaestus the creation of the legendary Pandora's Box, powerful enough to contain them.

Born from the depths of the Underworld and rooted in the River Styx, the mighty Mount Olympus emerged out of the Chaos and was to become the golden heaven from where Zeus now ruled over both his fellow gods and mortals alike, a testament of his new power as the Ruler of Olympus and God of the Sky. He notably oversaw the creation of the Chain of Balance who further linked the fate of the Underworld to Olympus itself, and commanded the creation of Pandora's Temple on the very back of Cronos in order to protect the Pandora's Box, on the advice of Hephaestus.

Zeus is introduced in God of War (2005) as a minor supportive character under the guise of the Grave Digger, notably giving Kratos the means to escape the Underworld. He also grants the Spartan a fraction of his godly powers in the form of Zeus' Fury, and witnesses the Ghost of Sparta becoming the new God of War when the latter is offered the seat of Ares. But the opening of the Pandora's Box had dire consequences upon the Pantheon as a whole and Zeus himself fell prey to one of the evils contained within; Fear itself. A fear of the marked warrior foretold the destruction of Olympus.

This is why Zeus then returns in God of War II as the main antagonist of the series. Now aware of the threat posed by his son, the King of the Gods tricked Kratos into giving up most of his godly powers into the Blade of Olympus to allow him defeat the mighty Colossus of Rhodes. Taking advantage of the severely weakened Spartan, Zeus demanded unwavering loyalty - a request deemed unacceptable by Kratos. The King of Olympus then promptly killed the Ghost of Sparta, promising him that he would never challenge Zeus' power.

However, Kratos managed to change his fate with the help of the Titans and by defeating the Sisters of Fate, returning back in time to prevent his death at the hands of Zeus. The latter engaged the Ghost of Sparta in a fierce duel that would have ended by the death of Zeus, had Athena not intervened to sacrifice herself. The King of the Gods forcefully fled to Olympus and urged his brothers to fight in what would become known as the Second Titanomachy. Zeus makes his final appearance in God of War III, uniting all of Olympus against Kratos and the Titans in a desperate attempt to change the course of history. He notably witnesses his fellow brothers and gods fall one after the others at the hands of his son, unleashing waves of cataclysms upon the World in the process. Zeus confronts his son for the control of Pandora, but following an absolutely brutal fight he ironically ends up impaled by the very blade he used to kill the Spartan.

But the King of Olympus wasn't going down that easily, and under his astral form he finally overpowered Kratos, using fear to annihilate his opponent. However, the latter had deep inside him a power that Zeus could not fight off: Hope. Understanding that everything was lost and having given up the will to fight his son, Zeus finally accepted his fate and merely let Kratos beat him to death, paying the ultimate price for the countless and unforgivable mistakes of a depraved and dysfunctional family. The death of Zeus unleashed complete Chaos upon the Greek World, now without purpose and in a state of utter destruction. However, the demise of Olympus combined with the power of Hope released by Kratos upon the survivors paved the way for the rebirth of a world without deities

Perk Set - I

• Sub Atomic manipulation resistance - 10
  • BFR resistance - 15

Perk Set - II

• Jin Mori's Martial arts - 5
  • Hades's soul manipulation - 15

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By maestromage

@thenamelessone:

Ok, so we're doing this

Bai Xiaochun (EoS Composite)

No Caption Provided

Perkset I:

• 2 Weeks of Prep (20)
  • Future Sight/60 Seconds (5)

Perkset II:

• Hakuryu's Belial (10)
  • Jugram's Balance (10)

Just to clarify:

Reality warping immunity - the level of resistance is universal. meaning that any sort of reality warping above that level will have effect, even if you chose this perk - 15

Does this apply to all immunity perks? Or just reality warping/conceptual?

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: it Just applies to reality and conceptual Manipulation

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone: Cool. And for Prep can we go anywhere or is it a set location?

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone: Cool. And for Prep can we go anywhere or is it a set location?

During preperation you can go anywhere.

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone: Is it possible to have composite equipment for Shura? Would make some things less of an hassle to argue.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone: Is it possible to have composite equipment for Shura? Would make some things less of an hassle to argue.

Sure, I will be using all the gear Zeus ever possessed anyway so its just logical you do the same for Shura.

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for orientalwarrior
OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is reaaaally cool

OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reserve me a spot though I'm not 100% sure I've got the time

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

We agree on very little, but this is one of those rare things.

@geekryan said:
@professorrespect said:

Yeah, I hope luck to the OP and those that join.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rent free.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone actually, I have just been informed by my teachers that I have tests and practical in a week-2 weeks, so I may or may not be able to Do the tourney. Just reserve a spot for me like Uncanny.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheWatcherKing

I couldnโ€™t resist joining this unfortunately so Iโ€™ll go with a composite Fu(DBH/Xenoverse version).

No Caption Provided

Perks set 1

1 week of prep(10)

60 seconds foresight(5)

Mind immunity(5)

Exchanging 5 points from Set 1>Set 2

Perk set 2

Super Dragon Balls(10)

Aladdin's borg+vector manipulation - 15

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for iamtheonewhokno
IAmTheOneWhoKno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 darthjhawk  Moderator

Made a change.

@thenamelessone

Alright since Meph and Maestro are interested I'll mess about too. So I'll join up with one of the Ultimate Ones from Type-Moon:

Ultimate Ones are the ultimate beings from other planets, differing significantly from both creatures of Earth and each other biologically and in appearance. They do not have the same sense of self as humans, nor do they have the concepts of damage or death. They require something above the existence of the common sense of the planet in order to be harmed or destroyed, though the resulting "death" is not necessarily permanent. In the world of Notes, they lack names originally, only given the name "Aristoteles" by humans, and it is unknown why "Aristoteles" is used, perhaps originating from a scientist of old age. It is possible for some to acquire the planet's concept of "knowledge" and several were able to contact mankind. Type Venus, as a parasite-type being, is capable of such, but ORT can only partially simulate the beings of Earth.

Each is the strongest lifeform of its planet, essentially the planets themselves, and they each have the power to singlehandedly exterminate all existing lifeforms on Earth. Type Saturn appears to be the leader of those on Earth, as well as the relay point for orders from the respective planets. They do not contend with each other, operating freely without conflict

Character(s): The Ultimate One of the Oort Cloud: Composite ORT

No Caption Provided

Pretty much gonna be arguing as close to your limits as possible, speed aside cause Type Moon speed is ass cheeks.

Perks:

Part 1:

• 2.5 Weeks of Prep (25)

Part 2:

• Moro's Draining (10)
  • Ichimonji (10)

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Wanna face me in round 1? I wanna squash the bug :)

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By EstrellaDeLeon

@nixtollo: Hey, want to face me in round 2? I want to show the Supreme Fraud a true god killer. ;>

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers