tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cbarlion said:

Zodiacs win on the backs of Ging and Botobai

Yeah pretty much, only people who can disagree are Feat purists.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b
deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What cbarlion said

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Zodiacs should stomp going off of portrayal

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that much like the spiders, the zodiacs are also a diverse group with individuals who specialize in different fields. I think Ging and Botobai are the primarily combat types while the others offer more of supporting roles through tactics or skills.

That being said, Morel and Knov working together is a very scary thing. The fact that morel can lay out a smoke screen while knov stealthily BFRs opponents into his rooms is a very solid tactic. Couple it with the prospect of Knuckle being able to hit the opponent and latching his nen onto them before getting trapped inside Knov's room and you've got a solid victory. Palm's clairvoyance and Shoot's versatile ability makes for valuable additions.

HOWEVER, while some of the zodiacs are pretty much featless and it is currently up in the air what most of them even specialize in and how they'll fare in a battle, they are at the pinnacle of the hunter association just below Netero. They would not have gotten there without being a cut above the rest. Ging already displayed some impressive adaptability and nen knowledge. If there isn't too far of a gap between Ging and the other Zodiacs, then they should be able to easily beat the ant extermination team.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch if you ask me. Mizai is also underrated here, nobody is talking about him while he has the most ridiculous hax of out of them.