Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gilateen

•Madara(5 Kage Fight, but Not Edo)

•Yonkos: Big Mom, Kaido, Blackbeard, Whitebeard, and Shanks.

•In Character

•Starting distance: 95ft

•Battle Takes Place At The Valley of The End

•Canon Feats Only

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Win By Any Means

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i wanna say the yonkos cause kaido cant die(Unless im thinking of someone else). shanks due to haki, whitebeard due to earthquakes, blackbeard due to being able to shut down powers and big mom cause of her soul eating. (shes basically that one version of pain).

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alive Madara is outmatched here, but could still win due to hax.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Raziel2014

@easternwind said:

madara has no hax.

Yonkos utterly destroy him, madara stands no chance without Juubi, all the yonkos completely crap on him in the stat category, madara could easily get insta killed if he does not use perfect susanoo right of the bat against any of the yonkos

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is alive Madara outmatched here lol?

Whitebeard and Big Mom are the only Yonko with any amount of feats and they get fodderized by Rinnegan Madara

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Easternwind

@raziel2014 said:
@easternwind said:

madara has no hax.

Yonkos utterly destroy him, madara stands no chance without Juubi, all the yonkos completely crap on him in the stat category, madara could easily get insta killed if he does not use perfect susanoo right of the bat against any of the yonkos

Genjutsu GG.

They don't really crap on him. Even without Susanoo he was able to smack around Tailed Beasts. He also has Sage Mode which amplifies his already insane power.

Why wouldn't he use his Susanoo? It's part of the fight and it's strong enough to stand up to the Yonko's

@limitlesssigil said:

How is alive Madara outmatched here lol?

Whitebeard and Big Mom are the only Yonko with any amount of feats and they get fodderized by Rinnegan Madara

Well, he isn't outmatched by muuuch.

I don't see how Whitebeard is fodderized by Madara. What level do you have each on?

I have pre-Juubi Madara at Multi-Island-Country level, but I have Yonko on Country-Continent level.

There are also four of them.

I think Madara would beat anyone below Yonko tier easily though, heck I think he pretty easily wins this too, I just dont think he could straight up smack all 4 down.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@easternwind: What have any of the Yonko done to be Continent level lol, and if you're going to use Whitebeard to generalize don't. His ability was specifically made to cause mass damage, and from what we saw from it it wasn't even continental.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Easternwind

@limitlesssigil said:

@easternwind: What have any of the Yonko done to be Continent level lol, and if you're going to use Whitebeard to generalize don't. His ability was specifically made to cause mass damage, and from what we saw from it it wasn't even continental.

I am using whitebeard to generalize it. It doesn't matter what his ability was, since they would need to be able to fight him.

Kaido, Shanks, and Blackbeard can obviously match him in attack potency, and the Admirals were able to deal with a quake.

It was said to be able to destroy the world, which would require continental force at least, be it lifewiping or destroying the planet and some of his quakes are actually calced at continent level, having their power stretch for an extreme distance.

I guess I could be highballing them a bit. If you don't want to use those feats then I guess Madara casually solos without even needing Susanoo lol.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@easternwind: No one in the OP verse has shown even remotely close to the DC Whitebeard did, that doesn't mean people have to have equal DC to beat or rival him, case in point Akainu.

Also Sengoku's statement about him having the power to destroy the world is an obvious hyperbole.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yonko stomps. OP's physical levels are way above of Naruto's physical levels.

I mean, Might Guy was able to use geppou only after unlocking the eight gate...

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LimitlessSigil
@erkan12 said:

That.... Might be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Though I do agree Naruto physical feats are laughable, they still get slapped by Rinnegan Madara.

None can escape Chibaku Tensei

None have illusion resistance feats

None can do anything about Perfect Susanoo given it's size

None are even remotely as intelligent as Madara

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Easternwind

@limitlesssigil said:

@easternwind: No one in the OP verse has shown even remotely close to the DC Whitebeard did, that doesn't mean people have to have equal DC to beat or rival him, case en point Akainu.

Also Sengoku's statement about him having the power to destroy the world is an obvious hyperbole.

DC =/= Attack Potency.

Why is this so hard to understand for people on here.

Yes, people DONT have to have equal DC to beat him, but they still get that level of power.

Think of teambusters. Like someone comes in and solos the justice league. They are obviously going to get Planet-Star level scaling for their attacks, even if the most they have ever done is destroy a building.

Being able to fight on par with Whitebeard shows you have his level of power.

Your argument is like saying that Goku is Island level, because that is the most he ever busted, even though we know he has been Multi-Planet- Small Star level since like freaking Namek.

It didn't really seem like Hyperbole to me, and Whitebeard has shown quakes with power that could end up destroying the world over time.

Also Idk what you mean by

"case en point Akainu."

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@easternwind said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@easternwind: No one in the OP verse has shown even remotely close to the DC Whitebeard did, that doesn't mean people have to have equal DC to beat or rival him, case en point Akainu.

DC =/= Attack Potency.

Yes, people DONT have to have equal DC to beat him, but they still get that level of power.

Think of teambusters. Like someone comes in and solos the justice league. They are obviously going to get Planet-Star level scaling for their attacks, even if the most they have ever done is destroy a building.

Being able to fight on par with whitebeard shows you have his level of power.

Your argument is like saying that Goku is Island level, because that is the most he ever busted, even though we know he has been Multi-Planet- Small Star level since like freaking Namek.

It didn't really seem like Hyperbole to me, and Whitebeard has shown quakes with power that could end up destroying the world over time.

Like I said, Whitebeards specific ability was the reason his DC was so high, what don't you understand? Your Goku comparison is terrible since we've seen a multitude of characters destroy planets, moon etc, whereas the Gura Gura no mi users are the only people in the OP verse with that level of DC.

When has he ever shown quakes that could end up destroying the world over time lol?

You realize there's a difference between Surface Wiping and Planet Busting? Sengoku was talking about destroying the planet with a Quake.

Case In Point* means like for example, so when I said

"No one in the OP verse has shown even remotely close to the DC Whitebeard did, that doesn't mean people have to have equal DC to beat or rival him, case en point Akainu."

at the end I was saying, for example Akainu.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Easternwind

@erkan12 said:

This might be the silliest thing I have seen in a while.

It's like saying that because character A punched someone to another country, Character B can't be as strong unless they do the SAME EXACT THING.

Or that someone who makes after images with speed is faster than a light speed character because the light-speed character doesn't make after images.

Might Gai was able to crack the TSB. The same things which were able to withstand the force of Naruto in full Kurama Sage Mode + Sasuke in full Susanoo + Senjutsu at the same time, and also withstood a force equivalent to multiple countries exploding.

Might Gai is physically on par with OP characters.

Naruto physicals are not "Way below" OP. They are quite strong.

The 3rd Raikage was able to go toe to toe with a character that could output Island destroying attacks.

Tsunade was able to damage the Susanoo with a punch.

Naruto could harm both Madara and Kaguya with his physical attacks.

On TOP of that, physicals are just part of a fight. A fight involves:

• Strategy
  • Speed
  • Power
  • Physicals
  • Hax

and much more.

Madara has hax abilities that the Yonko cannot hope to overcome. He is able to basically kill any of them with a mere glance.

On top of that he has control over gravity, can absorb any energy based attack, can suck out souls, repair any physical damage, etc.

He can also make Wood Clones, which are extremely strong and can each use Susanoo.

Without his Susanoo he can still kick around and abuse the Bjuu, his basic Jutsu are already insanely powerful as well.

With his Susanoo, he becomes the size of a mountain, and the air pressure from his blades alone cause Island level feats.

His Susanoo is able to match up to the Kyuubi. It has the power to Vaporize Islands and his Meteors would do the same.

Speed wise, he is already faster than most characters in Naruto who are insanely MHS+. With Sage Mode he is even faster, able to react to any sort of attack.

Madara has a lot going for him in this fight and his physicals don't matter at all.

Though I will give you that Madara's physical and striking strength is below that of the Yonko.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> continental lvl Yonkos

*sigh*

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara Stomps. He literally blitz and one shot like he did against the Bijus.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP wank still active I see. Genjutsu gg Madara easily takes this.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind said:

@limitlesssigil said:

DC =/= Attack Potency.

Being able to fight on par with whitebeard shows you have his level of power.

Like I said, Whitebeards specific ability was the reason his DC was so high, what don't you understand? Your Goku comparison is terrible since we've seen a multitude of characters destroy planets, moon etc, whereas the Gura Gura no mi users are the only people in the OP verse with that level of DC.

Why does it matter if it's his ability? Like, I really don't understand what you are trying to say.

If you think Goku is a bad example, then don't use him.

Firstly, One Piece does have other characters that show insane DC and Striking. Garp was able to shatter mountains. Chinjao was able to split a continent. Various characters have shown Island+ level attacks.

Now, yes, Whitebeard's DC mostly comes from his ability, the Gura Gura no Mi. However, would you not say that to fight Whitebeard, and to be considered his equal, you would need to be able to fight him? That you would need to deal with his Quakes?

The Gura Gura no Mi isn't some Hax attack which cannot be scaled. It is power. He blasts people. He puts his quakes in his stuff and rams it up people's faces.

I don't think that Shanks could swipe his hand and destroy a continent, I think that Shanks could meet whitebeard in a clash of power. I think that Shanks could hurt someone with Continental durability. The same is true for Kaido who could even be stronger than Whitebeard. Big Mom is the most debatable I guess. Blackbeard litterally has his fruit.

This is backed up by the Admirals being able to counter his quakes.

Like, it's just attack potency man, Don't you think Rodger could hurt people as badly as a quake from Whitebeard?

When has he ever shown quakes that could end up destroying the world over time lol?

Well, continental level attacks would destroy the world over time.

You realize there's a difference between Surface Wiping and Planet Busting? Sengoku was talking about destroying the planet with a Quake.

I'm just saying that Sengoku's words back up Whitebeard being continental.

Case In Point* means like for example, so when I said

"No one in the OP verse has shown even remotely close to the DC Whitebeard did, that doesn't mean people have to have equal DC to beat or rival him, case en point Akainu."

at the end I was saying, for example Akainu.

Well, that was more than just Akainu. Akainu is weaker than Whitebeard, and would lose 1v1. The other Yonko should be able to fight on par with him.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara win this. Numbers could easily be solved by Kage Bunshin.

Rinnegan's ability alone is already too much for them. Add more if this alive Madara is the Juubi Jinchuruki.

omnipoTENTEN50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the Yonkos solo the Narutoverse

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the Yonkos solo the Narutoverse

Welcome back Omnipotenten

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB sucks him into a black hole.

Vineuser85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara

YOA_501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d say they can beat him if they have Knowledge

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yonko will win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last thing the yonko see

No Caption Provided

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Skrskr

In character madara gets killed since he always starts H2H and does not have the striking or physical durability to compete.

Out of character he opens with perfect sussano and wins by feats.

But since this is in character he would die by attempting to go H2H with the guy who face tanked g4 luffy and then blitz one shot him casually.

Kiwii-sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: LOL

Not at all, the yonkou are perfectly capable of killing Madara. They have the intelligence, decades of experience, Hax, at least the two basic types of Haki at an expert level, gg.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not touching this

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SkySanji

^ Especially since most of theach Yonkou are semi featless or just flat out featless.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara probably gets overwhelmed here. With knowledge I could see him taking it due to limbo, genjutsu, and perfect susanoo.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, any high tier from Naruto can curb-stomp all of OP, not just the Yonkos. Madara operates on an entirely different level than these. He casually erases the map just by swinging his blade:

No Caption Provided

He slices the asteroid and the produced shockwave slashes through +1000km of landscape and cuts two mountains in the process.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FaradaySloth

@woodward said:

Lol, any high tier from Naruto can curb-stomp all of OP, not just the Yonkos. Madara operates on an entirely different level than these. He casually erases the map just by swinging his blade:

No Caption Provided

He slices the asteroid and the produced shockwave slashes through +1000km of landscape and cuts two mountains in the process.

This, for the most part.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara gets overwhelmed.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

No Caption Provided

Cutting two Mountains aren´t special at all, Whitebeard easily casually destroy larger Ice mountains by just using his quake:

No Caption Provided

Also two Admirals split entire island in half, make big lake into the mid of the area, change the climate and creating Ice Mountains+Vulcanos..

Madara Pre Juubi power is most like island lvl which is equal to one Yonkou, he get overwhelmed by 4 Yonkous for sure.

Probably after Wano we get more and better feats for Yonkous, so we still need to wait, but also in the new Chapter Yasu state that Kaido(monster) bring the whole Wano Country into flammes. The chance for Country lvl feats for Wano is high.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara still wins imo, but once the Yonko get more feats they'll take it.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madara wins

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yonko smack.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb
deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djoss said:

Madara Stomps. He literally blitz and one shot like he did against the Bijus.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: ''Cutting two Mountains aren´t special at all, Whitebeard easily casually destroy larger Ice mountains by just using his quake:''

Rock > ice in durability by huge magnitudes. And he didn't ''destroy'' them. His vibrations broke down the ice's molecule build up. His vibrations naturally counter ice. The only mountain feat Whitebeard has is cutting Marineford (small island) in half using his absolute strongest quake to do that, and that's just the lowest point for what Madara casually does to mountain range with his PS.

''Also two Admirals split entire island in half, make big lake into the mid of the area, change the climate and creating Ice Mountains+Vulcanos..''

Uh, no. All they did was turn it to their respective elements. We're talking about a power capable of erasing mountains from the map, not changing the climate. It's pretty clear you've got misunderstanding of what busting means. No one in OP is a true mountain buster, with exception of Whitebeard who has to use his full power to do that, whereas Madara erases mountain ranges effortlessly.

''Madara Pre Juubi power is most like island lvl which is equal to one Yonkou, he get overwhelmed by 4 Yonkous for sure.''

EMS Madara let alone his upper versions shitstomps OP. There are power levels for this.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I'm convinced Woodward is a troll now.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Raziel2014

there are literally many feats in One piece more impressive than cutting 2 mountain tops

Madara without susanoo is fodder to even the likes of Rob Lucci, even if you assume PS can tag with Yonko once they get madara out of there or break into it madara is pretty much dead.

@nervedamage said:
@ultimatesage said:

Last thing the yonko see

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To respond or not to respond, that is the question......

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Djoss
Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaido blitzes so hard , madara lands in the future.