• 107 results
CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

The Emperors of the Sea: Charlotte "Big Mom" Linlin, "100 Beast" Kaido, "Red Hair" Shanks, Edward "Whitebeard" Newgate, and Marshall D. "Blackbeard" Teach

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Fairy Tail Elite: "Salamander" Natsu Dragneel, Gildarts Clive, Emperor Zeref Dragneel, Igneel the Fire Dragon King, and Acnologia the Dragon King

Natsu is composite, Gildarts is current, Igneel is as seen, Zeref is Base, and Acnologia is composite.

Whitebeard is Pre-Marineford (as in, when he fought Shanks,) everyone else is current.

Start 100 ft away.

Fight on Punk Hazard Island.

Everyone is bloodlusted.

Win is by death or KO.

Basic knowledge.

TheKAPPA78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yonkos

WSCKaidou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Natsu is composite.
>Acnologia is composite.

That's cute, you tried your hardest to make an undercover spite thread, FT still gets smashed tho. Good try. BM could solo, WB could solo, BB could solo. Kaidou and Shanks would end up fighting each other just to kill time.

Nausea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia alone wins! the thread creator himself made a Respect thread about Acnologia ... Unnecessary thread it's sad to see how weak the yonkos are and how much OP fanboys like to argue based on headcanon

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Natsu is composite.

>Acnologia is composite.

That's cute, you tried your hardest to make an undercover spite thread, FT still gets smashed tho. Good try. BM could solo, WB could solo, BB could solo. Kaidou and Shanks would end up fighting each other just to kill time.

@nausea said:

Acnologia alone wins! the thread creator himself made a Respect thread about Acnologia ... Unnecessary thread it's sad to see how weak the yonkos are and how much OP fanboys like to argue based on headcanon

Explain to me how anyone solos?

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MrViking

Acno solo .

Yonkos are un impressive .

Shanks is featless.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT Wins in a one sided bout as of now.

Madrus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of the FT members can solo, oof.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure WB solos

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madrus17 said:

Some of the FT members can solo, oof.

How does anyone solo? The strongest guy on FT team, Acnologia, would be kept up enough with Kaido's stats, and Kaido has four other guys to help him.

@shirso said:

Pretty sure WB solos

How? Whitebeard alone would have to deal with attacks from all sides, and since this isn't Primebeard, he can't exactly shrug off attacks from both Acnologia and Igneel at the same time.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my opinion Natsu and Gildarts are here totally fodders, I doubt that gonna perform better then Luffy against Kaido, basically one shot material for the Yonkous.

Zeref duo his Immortal power, Igneel and Acnologia should give a good fight though, but they get quickly overwhelmed by the force of the Yonkous, overall it is a 3 vs 5 battle while Natsu and Gildarts beeing a nonfactor in these battle.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia solos.

Zeref solos.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody is soloing, that’s just plain ridiculous

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone from FT have feats comparable to Luffy's? Cause you gotta start there and go 3 tiers up to even be considered capable of taking out a single Yonko. We haven't seen any of them get remotely serious and Luffy's best was tanked or shoved back like a 5 year old trying to fight an adult.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kajin_style: “Does anyone from FT have feats comparable to Luffy's?”

I’m guessing you haven’t read Fairy Tail.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheVivas

@kingzod: How do the OP team counter Acno’s BFR magic from when he ate the Ravines of Time? Igneel’s flight and energy attack? Gildarts’s Crush magic? Zeref’s Death magic?

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WB maybe

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yonko low-mid diff. Acno is the only big threat.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None on the OP side have any answer to time stop.

Zeref stops time, acno is immune to magic so he would be able to move freely within it. The duo goes on a killing spree.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By El_directo_

@kajin_style: U obviously haven't read fairytail. Even the celestial spirit king and ikusatsunagi have better feats than luffy and they are complete fodder to igneel, acnologia and zeref.

CSK busted the cube, a large mountain size structure(probably even bigger). He then later threw a slice on the ground that split the ground dwarfed the cube in height and length. The same CSK's attacks were getting stalemated by mardgeer and Mard is much weaker than current natsu Lol.

Iku split 2 mountains and the swing still spit several miles worth of land all the way to the horizon. Luffy doesn't even have such a feat. And pretimeskip natsu one shot iku in base form Lol.

Zeref doesn't even need time stop to win. Acnologia can solo with overwhelming power over them. Igneel can nearly solo too(he close to acno in power).

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KingZod

@thevivas: BFR doesn’t count as a win here, under regular circumstances I suppose that would suffice

Zeref’s death magic is desultory, the only time we actually got to briefly see him in battle (against Natsu), he was employing his magic in the form of energy projections

I’m aware OP has a collective demerit against energy attacks but I think it’s intellectually dishonest to claim mountain/multi-mountain level energy attacks would do in YONKOS

Gildarts’s magic is an issue as well but he tends to engage in CQC and he’s never directly used it on a person either ways, bar Natsu accidentally

My original point still stands regardless, none on either side can solo

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, each of the FT team solos

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@kajin_style: “Does anyone from FT have feats comparable to Luffy's?”

I’m guessing you haven’t read Fairy Tail.

I read up to a point. Forget which chapter but it is when Erza got put in that s/m scene. After that arc I got tired of their friendship plot armor formula.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: U obviously haven't read fairytail. Even the celestial spirit king and ikusatsunagi have better feats than luffy and they are complete fodder to igneel, acnologia and zeref.

CSK busted the cube, a large mountain size structure(probably even bigger). He then later threw a slice on the ground that split the ground dwarfed the cube in height and length. The same CSK's attacks were getting stalemated by mardgeer and Mard is much weaker than current natsu Lol.

Iku split 2 mountains and the swing still spit several miles worth of land all the way to the horizon. Luffy doesn't even have such a feat. And pretimeskip natsu one shot iku in base form Lol.

Zeref doesn't even need time stop to win. Acnologia can solo with overwhelming power over them. Igneel can nearly solo too(he close to acno in power).

You mean the cube island? Yea... Zoro's Pica feat tops that.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: How does zoro's feat top that?

The cube is bigger than pica Lol. Much bigger. It was literally shown to be bigger than multiple mountains and a city beneath it.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kajin_Style

No Caption Provided

You mean this tiny thing? Doesn't seem much bigger than Pica. That building in the center doesn't help when comparing the two.

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile Pica is so big buildings decorate him like pimples. This isn't even a good photo either. His hands flat on the ground is larger than the buildings while his feet at the toes were bigger still than the surrounding buildings.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: Zoro cutting Pica is nowhere near what CSK and God War have done. Lol.

This is what CSK did with only a portion of his power and a shockwave from one swing:

No Caption Provided

The God War replicates comparable feat:

No Caption Provided

Zoro has no feats anywhere near that, and I've frankly never seen anyone in One Piece replicate this level of destruction with just physicals. Zoro cutting Pica with Haki and named attack is comparable to Gildart's casual punch, which were indirectly busting a mountain.

Those said characters are complete fodders to the team of this thread.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With exception of Gildarts, anyone from the Fairy Tail team solos low diff.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: “BFR doesn’t count as a win here, under regular circumstances I suppose that would suffice”

So Acnologia *could* solo, under regular circumstances.

“Zeref’s death magic is desultory, the only time we actually got to briefly see him in battle (against Natsu), he was employing his magic in the form of energy projections”

He used it to kill Hades. The only fights he’s ever been in have been against Natsu, who he didn’t want to kill.

“I’m aware OP has a collective demerit against energy attacks but I think it’s intellectually dishonest to claim mountain/multi-mountain level energy attacks would do in YONKOS”

So you admit the Yonkos don’t have the feats to suggest they could survive multi-mountain level energy attacks, but it’s “intellectually dishonest” to assume so? How does that work? Because “they probably should” be able to survive those energy attacks? Why are we, and in this case you, making excuses for the Yonko who don’t have the feats to say they could survive a single Dragon Roar from any of the Dragons? Why does OP get a pass for not having the feats to back up claims?

“Gildarts’s magic is an issue as well but he tends to engage in CQC and he’s never directly used it on a person either ways, bar Natsu accidentally”

He used it to dismantle August, but was countered because August knows all magic.

“My original point still stands regardless, none on either side can solo”

Not doing a great job of proving it since all you’ve really said is “intellectually dishonest” and claiming nobody on the FT team will use their abilities in a way that they’ve already used them.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the downplay of fairy tail is ridiculous on comicvine. Gildarts is a casual mountain buster. Dude just tripped and fell and destroyed a town. A serious gildarts pulverizes whitebeard. He can practically bypass their durability with his disassembly magic.

Acnologia kills kaido as his status as dragon slayer. So I am sure acnologia's power will be extremely effective against kaido.

Natsu is a fodder.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is stopping Zeref deatheave, Natsu and Igneel vaporizing them, Gild dissembling them or Acno ripping them to shreds?

FT wins in a blow out.

Syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia solos One Piece, kind of mismatch.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, FT team completly destroyes them.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: If we’re counting BFR as a win then yes, I suppose he could

I’ll admit I entirely forgot about when he used his powers back on Tenrou

I’m not saying they get a pass, I’m saying just how much are we going to downgrade their durability simply because their verse operates more on physicality than energy/projectile usage. Are we to believe even building level energy attacks would one-shot them?

You’ll have to show me the scan

Meh, after some reassessment, I reiterate. The pirates have no answer to Time stop + Death blasts

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@kajin_style:

Zoro has no feats anywhere near that, and I've frankly never seen anyone in One Piece replicate this level of destruction with just physicals. Zoro cutting Pica with Haki and named attack is comparable to Gildart's casual punch, which were indirectly busting a mountain.

Those said characters are complete fodders to the team of this thread.

The point of bringing up Zoro's feats is to point out he is clearly in the multi-mountain level range, at least by the time he fought Pica. Yonkos are capable of fodderizing people that strong and stronger. Just look at the first Kaido vs Luffy fight as a prime example. So we'll need feats in the moon-ish range to even believe they could take out the Yonkos.

Thus far with One Piece we've been surviving off of hype alone regarding Yonko's and despite Big Mom getting an entire arc to herself we have yet to see what kind of damage she can do when serious but have seen what kind of damage she can take without breaking a sweat.

What CSK did there is not much different than what Mihawk could probably do if he's serious; considering that Mihawk can still fodderize Zoro who again is at the multi-mountain lvl range at minimum.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman:

How? Whitebeard alone would have to deal with attacks from all sides, and since this isn't Primebeard, he can't exactly shrug off attacks from both Acnologia and Igneel at the same time.

He can disperse energy attacks with his quakes (he did it to Akainu's magma fists for instance) and his AoE and range is insane while the FT team doesn't have the blunt force durability to tank his quakes. He can simply punch in their general directions and injure them significantly. He is also much faster.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Woodward

@kajin_style said:

The point of bringing up Zoro's feats is to point out he is clearly in the multi-mountain level range, at least by the time he fought Pica. Yonkos are capable of fodderizing people that strong and stronger. Just look at the first Kaido vs Luffy fight as a prime example. So we'll need feats in the moon-ish range to even believe they could take out the Yonkos.

Cutting Pica is a mountain level feat, not multi-mountain range lol, and Zoro is not multi-mountain level range either. You don't need to be moon level to oneshot the Yonkos, what in the actual fuck?

Thus far with One Piece we've been surviving off of hype alone regarding Yonko's and despite Big Mom getting an entire arc to herself we have yet to see what kind of damage she can do when serious but have seen what kind of damage she can take without breaking a sweat.

Hype is nice and all, but feats is what matters in the end. No one in the Yonkos can tank heat attacks of Igneel and Natsu, Zeref's hax or Acnologia's fire-power. They get oneshotted accidently.

What CSK did there is not much different than what Mihawk could probably do if he's serious; considering that Mihawk can still fodderize Zoro who again is at the multi-mountain lvl range at minimum.

I'm gonna need panels of Mihawk performing that level of feat, but even assuming he could do that, Mihawk is a Yonko-Admiral level material, probably even above that and CSK is an absolute fodder scrub for any individual of this Fairy Tail team, except Gildarts.

Madrus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moon-level to knock out a yonko? LOL

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Lmao

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And before you say this is just statements keep in mind this is consistent with lesser characters having Continental Feats and Zeref and Acnologia already FAR surpassing them even BEFORE they got their Mega Power Ups!

So either of them solo the Yonko no diff

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By shirso

Lmao^

Old, terminally ill WB has similar statements lol. And while we are at it, G3 Luffy also overpowered a continent buster, and everyone post timeskip is at least MFTL, because mUh staTEmeNts >>>>

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

Irene has an ACTUAL ON PANEL Continental Feat

And unlike Don Chinajo, IT SHOWS AN ACTUAL CONTINENT!

Even trying to lowball it would be Country Level and therefore make Acno and Zeref at least Continental in AP

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Reshaping a continent has nothing to do with ap

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: “I’m not saying they get a pass, I’m saying just how much are we going to downgrade their durability simply because their verse operates more on physicality than energy/projectile usage. Are we to believe even building level energy attacks would one-shot them?”

What’s the downgrade? How is it downgrading now to say that “a character doesn’t have the feats to survive this level of attack, therefore he doesn’t survive it”? How is there anything wrong with that statement? If they *do not* have the feats to suggest they can survive mountain level energy attacks, why should we say that they can? What makes it “intellectually dishonest” to make a claim that is supported by what characters have and haven’t done on-panel?

And don’t start with the “will building level energy attacks one-shot then?” when every single person on the FT is operating at mountain level or higher bar Zeref and his hax.

“You’ll have to show me the scan”

It’s in chapter 522 if the links don’t work.

https://mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-522-page-9.html

https://mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-522-page-10.html

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By KingZod

@thevivas: That’s precisely my point though, every OP character here operates on multi mountain/Island level. It’s highly unlikely that mountain level blasts would take them down for the count

Anyway, we agree on the battle so this isn’t necessarily important, OP really needs feats on that end

‘Ight

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason why the Yonko doesn´t win is Zeref his immortality. None of them has a way to bypass that. Team Fairy Tail wins with extreme high diff.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop it. Neither acno nor zeref are planet level.

With that said, acno still solos.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guildarts trips and destroys Towns.....

That one feat alone already puts him above most of One Piece.......