The Winter Soldier vs John Wick

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-6078e3dfb955a
deactivated-6078e3dfb955a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I dont see all this hype for Wick

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@arathorn_ii:

Winter Soldier is Superhuman, he can run faster than Wick, hit harder and jump higher.

I would like to go with Wick, but i don't see any outcome where he wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jinn: Actually, you may be right.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread man.... Winter Soldier wins.

iamelmo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By iamelmo1

@arathorn_ii: Why is this even a discussion

Winter Soldier is beyond anything John Wick is in everyway and all of you saying he's a better shot is nonsense.

No Caption Provided

He was able to pinpoint exactly fury was going to be in the darkness of night through the wall with a 50 cal sniper

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Bucky can dodge automatic rifle fire and catch Captain America's full shield throw at high speed, Good luck hitting him Wick.

Wick took out several dudes with guns, Bucky has done so against military trained personal and spec ops with just his bare hands. The dude out ran Black Panther for fucks sake how is Wick in anyway going to beat bucky?

Bucky's stealth capabilities out match Blackwidow who is like a female version of wick and shes superior to him. Bucky stomps her completely in every fight. Bucky is caps equal and with the new vibranium arm now he's probably stronger.

No Caption Provided

The dude literally breaks the laws of physics with this one movement. How does Wick beat that?

No Caption Provided

This is the fight in a nutshell, Bucky kicking wick to his death.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky.

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamelmo1: I actually agree with you that Bucky will win this, due to his physicals, ability to dodge and block bullets with his metal arm, but I don't think Bucky is actually a better shot. You mention him shooting Fury through a wall at night and while that's impressive, we never actually see the scope he uses on his rifle. If he was using a thermal scope, it's something that Wick could easily replicate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, Wick probably wins this. He's a better shot and bulletproof because of his suit. Melee is irrelevant, because it won't come down to that.

iamelmo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamelmo1: I actually agree with you that Bucky will win this, due to his physicals, ability to dodge and block bullets with his metal arm, but I don't think Bucky is actually a better shot. You mention him shooting Fury through a wall at night and while that's impressive, we never actually see the scope he uses on his rifle. If he was using a thermal scope, it's something that Wick could easily replicate.

He has enhanced everything this includes eye sight, hand eye coordination, he's a better shot by biological standards. Since John Wick is in a more violent film compared to the Winter Soldier who is in more kid friendly films (not as violent as the john wick films) He kills less people with guns.

Bucky is a trained assassin biologically enhanced with augmentations and a metal arm, he has killed dozens of high profile individuals since world war 2. The dude was in U.S special operations for his marksmenship abilities. If it was a more realistic film then black widow would be dead, cap would be dead and so would falcon in the car scene. We just don't know how truly deadly Bucky is with a gun because his potential will always be suppressed by the p-13 rating.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Wick, he is better with guns. 50 ft is enough.

Void-Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky should win.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baba Yagas aim better be quick and true, otherwise Buck terminates with extreme prejudice

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By thelocust619

@arathorn_ii: To answer your question as to why they don't explain...Wick isn't getting past the arm...WS casually blocked automatic fire, gg, RIP handgun. This should be common knowledge, these characters are not remotely close.

This is a mismatch. Also, just fyi, Wick being a better shot means nothing. It makes no sense to compare offense vs offense, its offense vs defense. Wick has literally none, while WS is physically enhanced and....heavily ARMed...lol

Btw Wick is cooler.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, Wick is a lot more skilled and that's all that matters.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky is at the very least a very good aim dodger/blocker. Plus he has decent aim, plenty of cover, and much better physicals

I don't see how wick takes it with standard gear in a random encounter. With prep he could, though it wouldn't be a sure thing

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamelmo1 said:
@cramandman said:

He has enhanced everything this includes eye sight, hand eye coordination, he's a better shot by biological standards. Since John Wick is in a more violent film compared to the Winter Soldier who is in more kid friendly films (not as violent as the john wick films) He kills less people with guns.

Bucky is a trained assassin biologically enhanced with augmentations and a metal arm, he has killed dozens of high profile individuals since world war 2. The dude was in U.S special operations for his marksmenship abilities. If it was a more realistic film then black widow would be dead, cap would be dead and so would falcon in the car scene. We just don't know how truly deadly Bucky is with a gun because his potential will always be suppressed by the p-13 rating.

All excellent points and I completely agree that Bucky SHOULD be a better shot, based on his status as a supersoldier. However, he doesn't have the onscreen feats to back it up. Wick does. I would love a rated R MCU film for Widow or WS or really any character.

More importantly, for our discussion, I was only mentioning that Bucky doesn't need to have relied on his supersoldier prowess to make the shot in the movie, a simple thermal scope would achieve the same result. Unless the filmmakers are making a point of him having used his superior eyesight to assist him in his marksmanship, you should consider the possibility that WS just used superior tech.

iamelmo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No he isn't, one fought captain america and ironman, one fought mobsters and human assassins.

iamelmo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By iamelmo1

@cramandman said:
@iamelmo1 said:
@cramandman said:

All excellent points and I completely agree that Bucky SHOULD be a better shot, based on his status as a supersoldier. However, he doesn't have the onscreen feats to back it up. Wick does. I would love a rated R MCU film for Widow or WS or really any character.

More importantly, for our discussion, I was only mentioning that Bucky doesn't need to have relied on his supersoldier prowess to make the shot in the movie, a simple thermal scope would achieve the same result. Unless the filmmakers are making a point of him having used his superior eyesight to assist him in his marksmanship, you should consider the possibility that WS just used superior tech.

Perhaps but I doubt it I just think he was watching him forawhile and monitored their movements and made the assumption of where Fury was going to be at the right time. Remember he has enhanced hearing so he can predict and hear there voices to pinpoint exactly where fury is. He did the same with Black widow when he chased her only that she fooled him with a cellphone.

Wick is alot like clint and Black widow and remember WS outclasses them heavily.

Bucky did beat the Punisher in the comics very easily I might add too.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By renamed040924

@iamelmo1 said:
@nickzambuto said:

No he isn't, one fought captain america and ironman, one fought mobsters and human assassins.

Fighting Iron Man isn't impressive. They were physically equal and Tony Stark isn't exactly a master. It's actually a really low showing for Winter Soldier, he boxed and brawled. His fights with Captain America are impressive, but Winter Soldier has little to no gun kata skills so even if they get within close range, as long as John is armed, he'll have the advantage.

iamelmo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By iamelmo1

@nickzambuto said:
@iamelmo1 said:
@nickzambuto said:

Fighting Iron Man isn't impressive. They were physically equal and Tony Stark isn't exactly a master. It's actually a really low showing for Winter Soldier, he boxed and brawled. His fights with Captain America are impressive, but Winter Soldier has little to no gun kata skills so even if they get within close range, as long as John is armed, he'll have the advantage.

Iron Man isn't impressive? LOL. Are we talking the plot armor suppressed WS in the embassy or his fight with full suit Ironman you know the same one who hanged with Thor a bit with a weaker suit. Bucky probably trained black widow most of her martial art skills in the red room. CAP is probably one of the best hand to hand fighters in the marvel universe and you gonna tell me Bucky has no close range skills? Tell me WHO HAS WICK KILLED THAT MAKES HIM IN THE SAME PLAne AS BUCKY?

Bucky has survived against a bloodlusted black panther

Took a shit on black widow and Falcon who are both well trained individuals.

fought cap twice, 1st one was a stalemate, 2nd one he lost cause cap memorized his fighting style and bucky's mind was wiped.

Bucky killed an entire squadron of extremely skilled shield pilots and they all had assault rifles.

Bucky defeated atleast 30-40 security guards before beating CAP and FALC to escape the embassy while also dismantling tony stark and beating black widow and sharon carter (well trained cia agent btw)

In the stairs Bucky disarmed several highly trained european special police operators with ease

this is all in the realm of p-13

Name me one super human individual that wick has beat.

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamelmo1: Considering it was an assassination, it seems unlikely to me that WS wouldn't be properly armed with a thermal scope. But, in the end, we agree that WS will beat John Wick, so it doesn't really matter whether he made the shot with his eyesight/hearing like Daredevil or a thermal scope.

iamelmo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamelmo1: Considering it was an assassination, it seems unlikely to me that WS wouldn't be properly armed with a thermal scope. But, in the end, we agree that WS will beat John Wick, so it doesn't really matter whether he made the shot with his eyesight/hearing like Daredevil or a thermal scope.

True that it doesn't matter what he used he would kill Wick with no difficulty.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winter soldier is almost ad accurate with bullets as wick, but unlike wick he can dodge and block bullets. Wick tries to shoot him, bucky blocks or dodges most of them while advancing. Bucky gets tagged once or twice, then its down to a h2h fight (im giving wick the benefit of the doubt and saying he doesnt get shot). In h2h, even with 2 bullet wounds, ws murders him. Easily as skilled, probably more skilled, but so much more durable and stronger

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky, super soldiers can still fight even with a few bullet wounds. He's not getting shot more than a few times imo.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Surely not?

Avatar image for clark_kent_2017
Clark_Kent_2017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Jon Wick performed 70 or so headshots during the first film alone. He would shoot Bucky in the head and that would be the end of it.

this plus wick has shown to shoot the legs of out from charging opponents so even if bucky is blocking the head shot he is getting tagged and he is going to die. wicks gun work is to accurate and consistent to say he cant tag bucky

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wick is a better shooter, but Bucky has him outclassed in every other aspect... Wick is 'Bourne level'... Bucky is a certified super-soldier, who also has one BIG advantage over Wick, which is a way to avoid being shot in the head (his arm), plus the speed to take advantage of that.

John can take a few wins probably, but I say Bucky 7/10.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standard equipment means just a handgun for both. Once they run out of ammo it's CQC which WS has a tremendous edge in. He can one shot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky dies. Wick’s accuracy is too much.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To a large degree, this is a horrible mismatch.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winter soldier. 50 feet apart, WS disappears.

darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wick

Avatar image for the_happy_wendingo
The_Happy_Wendingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it gets to hand to hand, Winter Soldier stomps, but Wick always seems to have the tactical advantage and never lets himself get into a physical confrontation that he can lose. Winter Soldier is probably a better sniper but if it comes to a pistol shootout I can see Wick coming out on top, that bulletproof suit might come in clutch. If this is white wolf bucky, I think Wick takes it 6/10 but Winter Soldier takes it 6/10.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wick might be more skilled with firearms but Bucky is too damn strong.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky dies. Wick’s accuracy is too much.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky.

batmansolosall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By batmansolosall

Bucky wins this. Trained and served under Captain America during World War 2. Spent years as a Soviet Hitman, trained in dozens of styles of Martial Arts, trained Black Widow herself. Bucky has feats of fighting and defeating both superheroes and villains (Super, as in super powers.) Mechanical/ near invulnerable mechanical arm with super strength. High marksmanship (again, used guns in ww2, was an assassin for Soviet Russia, still uses guns present day). Skilled enough to take on the mantle of Captain America when Steve died. John Wick loses this fight, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky most likely, but wick still has a chance.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 krisbishop  Moderator

Wick is more accurate but Bucky isn't going to stand there and let himself get shot. WS wins.

Avatar image for melkorisbeatmod
melkorisbeatmod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winter soldier

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standard gear for Wick is a pistol and. maybe knife. Standard for WS was an assualt rifle, uzi, pistol, explosives and knife. WS has more option at long range. :)

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love John man but Bucky is 20x tougher than any opponent John had to go against.