#1 Edited by Sawed_Off_It (13228 posts) - - Show Bio

Winchesters

No Caption Provided

VS

The Creeper

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Fight takes place in rural Nebraska. Same exact setting as JC.
  • No outside help.
  • No prep
  • No enhancements or buffs (Mark of Cain, Demon blood Sam etc.)
  • Winchesters have access to all of the weapons in their Chevelle and the Chevelle itself.
  • Creeper has access to all of his gear.
  • Fight begins when Creeper notices the team exercise a demon and vanquish the entity from Earth.
  • Winchesters just see this as another monster of the week. As they should since that is essentially, by definition, what he is.
  • No knowledge of the opposition is afforded to either.
  • No PIS.

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by Sargeras (998 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Creeper more so he wins.

IDK much about any of the Winchesters tbh, all I know is that they are monster hunters and that they're superhuman..that's sort of it. I'mma have to rewatch Supernatural and come back to this.

#3 Posted by assemblesquad (2735 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins

#4 Posted by Kal-Elol (390 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on what The Creeper actually is. If he is just a demon then they should have no problem, but if he is some sort of creature they have never encountered before, they probably get killed before they can figure out what works on him.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#5 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13593 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Winchester family as I have a newfound appreciation for this show. Meanwhile the writer/director of the Jeepers Creepers films is a convicted child molester.

Personal opinion and ethics aside, don't the brothers have some pretty deadly firepower at their disposal? I feel like The Creeper does his best against unarmed kids, but probably not great against well-armed, demon hunting adults.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
#6 Posted by deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76 (10909 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Sawed_Off_It (13228 posts) - - Show Bio

@kal-elol: He isn't a demon. I don't recall any definitive evidence stating that he was even demonic in nature. The Winchesters may have something for him in the Chevelle but here, without PIS, they are all fighting to the best of their ability. So no Creeper standing by while Winchesters unlock the trunk, grab the necessary weapon and/or items, and wait for them to attack before reacting.

#8 Posted by Kal-Elol (390 posts) - - Show Bio

@sawed_off_it: OP says they have access to everything that's in their vehicle, not that they have to get it out during the fight. They usually grab stuff, at least some basics, from the trunk before going into battle. Regardless, without knowing how to kill it, they lose. Unless they have an angel blade or the colt.

#9 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

If the creeper doesn't mess around he'll slaughter them in minutes. The Winchester family is often saved by plot but here they'll have knives in their heads before Dean can say "Michael".

#10 Edited by Sawed_Off_It (13228 posts) - - Show Bio

@kal-elol: Well I said that they have all of the weaponry/tools in the Chevelle. Maybe I shouldn't have assumed people would know that they're in the trunk. But yea, most of their monster hunting equipment is in the trunk. They usually have guns on their person however. That could give them time, if needed, to open the trunk.

#11 Edited by Sawed_Off_It (13228 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#12 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31464 posts) - - Show Bio

@sawed_off_it: I haven't really kept up with anything, do they have the colt?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#13 Posted by Simon_the_digger (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

If the creeper doesn't mess around he'll slaughter them in minutes. The Winchester family is often saved by plot but here they'll have knives in their heads before Dean can say "Michael".

#14 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13228 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by EcoBlitz (4599 posts) - - Show Bio

@kal-elol: don’t they carry angel blades around now?

#16 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31464 posts) - - Show Bio

@sawed_off_it: Then I don't think they have the firepower to put him down.

#17 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like Jeepers Creepers would be just another Villain of the Week for the Winchester’s. I can’t imagine them losing.

#18 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31464 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Before fighting a monster of the week, the Winchesters spend an entire episode piecing together what the creature is and devising a plan to beat it. This seems to be a random encounter situation.

#19 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

@mylittlefascist: They’re pretty much always prepared to throw down. Specially with a monster like this, that doesn’t require some sort of special ritual or anything, they just need to do what they do.

I don’t think JC would require them to prep a strategy.

#20 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31464 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Yea, against creatures that are relatively easy to kill with the weaponry they have on hand.

Specially with a monster like this, that doesn’t require some sort of special ritual or anything, they just need to do what they do.

No, they need weapons that can actually hurt him. It takes like 20 stabs just to barely penetrate into his flesh. He deflects bullets with his axe, can manipulate his weaponry with TK, and his truck is enchanted and capable of bouncing back projectiles.

#21 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31464 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: It's part of his gear, so I don't see why he wouldn't. The Winchesters have access to their Chevelle. Even if he doesn't he's a bullet timer with strength well above anything the Winchesters have ever had to face on short notice. He has no vulnerable organs, so they would have to somehow dismember him completely to put him down; and blades/bullets can barely penetrate his hide.

#23 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

@mylittlefascist: The Chevelle is listed in the rules separate from gear, which is why I don’t think we should assume he has his truck. If he does, he would win.

And I do disagree with some of your ranking of JC compared to what the Winchester’s face, but either way I think JC toys around too much. He lets people live too long, and with people like The Winchesters, that would be bad for JC.

JC has never faced anyone even remotely as dangerous as a single Winchester, and now he is facing three of them, where all three Winchester’s have fought and beaten monsters like this.

It wouldn’t be an easy win, but I do think it would be a win.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
#24 Edited by MiracleComeBack (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

Winchesters have beaten universal beings with wits.They also have beaten Prince of Hell Ramiel with no prep(Ramiel would torture Jeepers Creeper in hell for undefined amount of time). JC doesnt stand chance

#25 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13228 posts) - - Show Bio

@miraclecomeback:

JC doesnt stand chance

That's not true. Otherwise I wouldn't have created the fight.

#26 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31464 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: I'm hearing a whole lot of "they win, they win" but no actual statements of how.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
#27 Edited by MiracleComeBack (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

@sawed_off_it: maybe if JC caught one of winchesters off guard like when Hansel turned Dean into a child.

#28 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13228 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13228 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Lol, why did you delete your comment? This was a fun debate to read.

#31 Posted by KingCrimson (5336 posts) - - Show Bio

Winchesters have taken on worse.

If they currently carry an angel blade, the first blade, the colt, have powers or have any of the other completely broken shit they've had over the years, they should be able to take it out.

#32 Posted by SLiMmcl (849 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll admit to not knowing much about the tv show but from the few episodes i have seen here and there it seems like the family has to do some scooby-dooing around to find out what they are up against so they can properly defeat their opponent.

And we don't even know what the creeper is so that isn't a possibility.

I think that makes JC win be default.

Like i said don't really know much about TV show so could be wrong.

#33 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13228 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: I don't think they are carrying any of those around. No telling if those would work anyway.

#34 Edited by Strike3 (606 posts) - - Show Bio

@miraclecomeback:

A tiny amount of prep, and had an idea what they'd be up against. They bought a little time making a ring of fire for Ramiel, and needed magical weapons to stop him. If those magical weapons aren't allowed, they can slow down JC, but he'll eventually kill them one by one.

#35 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

@sawed_off_it: I didn’t delete my comment. WTF? Maybe someone flagged it, although I don’t know why someone would. Lol

This was fun, and I was having fun talking with MLF too. Maybe I’ll comment again later.

#36 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13228 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for the_real_seaman
#37 Posted by the_real_seamAn (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure they always carry angel blades around. And I'm pretty sure that angel blades have been shown to kill almost everything except archangels.

#38 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13228 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#39 Edited by Defender98 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Without prep time or any knowledge of what the creeper is or what he can do the winchesters would get killed without much difficulty. From what ive seen,the creeper has gone through millennia of battles and nothing has been able to truly defeat it. With the recent addition of jeepers creepers 3 to it's lore and the depiction of a group of survivor's of its previous feeding spree hunting the thing down, preparing for 23 year's and their leader having a clear idea of the creepers history, it would all amount to nothing as they all ended up dead. I must make it clear that this group that hunted the creeper would be a substitute to supernaturals hunters in the jeepers creepers universe only they had a gantling gun at their disposal. I can't remember every single episode from supernatural at the top of my head but I don't think the winchesters or the hunters have had that kind of firepower at their disposal. And as far as Angel blades go, not saying it would do the job, but there's absolutely no way they would be able to get close enough to the creeper with it having access to his medieval battle axe(he is fast enough with it to deflect bullets)his throwing star's(he has taken out people with them at ridiculous distances with high accuracy) and the use of his wing's that can make him go as fast or faster than his creeper mobile(which is now bullet proof and sentient). Being a fan of both mediums I try to be as fair as possible for both sides but I could never give it to Sam or Dean as they simply are just human. The creeper wins.

#40 Posted by TourneyMaster (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel the current Winchesters win. Depending on versions and season they can carry the Colt in every battle (Season 2 and 11 I think) or carry Angel Blades that kill anything supernatural (Every Season post Season 5 really). Even have Cain Marke and First Blade Dean from Season 10. I feel with Angel Blades alone they can win. With Colt they stomp.

#41 Posted by CaptainCoolade (810 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel the current Winchesters win. Depending on versions and season they can carry the Colt in every battle (Season 2 and 11 I think) or carry Angel Blades that kill anything supernatural (Every Season post Season 5 really). Even have Cain Marke and First Blade Dean from Season 10. I feel with Angel Blades alone they can win. With Colt they stomp.

thats a NLF. just because it can kill supernatural things in the show doesnt mean it will kill supernatural things in other series. read the OP

#42 Posted by Defender98 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: at the moment the colt is destroyed. Angel blades don't kill everything supernatural and the creeper is stated to not be a demon by it's creator. It's most prevalent characteristic (feeding every 23 year's for 23 days) is taken almost identically from pennywise m.o. The boy's are definitely capable in their own right but they are usually saved from powerful enemies by sheer plot armor and even then they have died far too often only to be brought back by some seemingly improbable means. It seems this fight would go down with base dean and Sam vs base creeper as no buffs or enhancements are allowed and as depicted in jeepers creepers 1, conventional weaponry can't pierce the creepers skin. Also as long as the creeper can feed on bodies(don't need to be alive) he can regenerate indefinitely. There's just absolutely no way Sam and Dean could put the creeper down without the help of castiel or their overpowered weapons and abilities.

#43 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

Winchester’s have an actual, in-universe plot power of being able to survive impossible odds. Much like John Constantine’s Wave Synchronicity, Domino’s Luck Manipulation, or Master Chief’s Luckiness. They’re not unstoppable, but the things they’ve beaten with that Luck/Plot Armor is above what the Creeper has shown.

They win.

#44 Posted by Defender98 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

The same thing can be said about the creeper since its "defeat" at the end of the 2nd movie is just the start of his hibernation period. And im pretty sure that ability if such exists cause they have died before is not in effect here, otherwise this battle would not have been posted if the winchesters would win 100% of the time.

#45 Posted by TourneyMaster (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

Winchester’s have an actual, in-universe plot power of being able to survive impossible odds. Much like John Constantine’s Wave Synchronicity, Domino’s Luck Manipulation, or Master Chief’s Luckiness. They’re not unstoppable, but the things they’ve beaten with that Luck/Plot Armor is above what the Creeper has shown.

They win.

Very true. In fact I remember New Death (female one) stated she wanted them dead and thrown into oblivion at first, until she realize after becoming Death there fates wont allow them to die or be beaten until a certain event. She would not say what it is, but pretty much covers how they win aganst impossible odds and return to life time and time again.

#46 Posted by primebonnick (4284 posts) - - Show Bio

The family can win this i know most of their wins are off some PIS and CIS but they have the arsenal to incapacitate this guy.

Avatar image for madscientist224
#47 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Since they have enhanced rounds for regular guns, and rounds that are antithetical to supernatural entities/creatures, as well as angel blades normally on their person(at least one of them does) winchesters take this.

#48 Edited by Defender98 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I understand what you guys are saying but it's a dumb argument to say they win because because the Winchesters can't die or be beaten until a certain point(false, they have died plenty of time's, even a hillarious episode dedicated to Dean dying every way imaginable exits in this series.) Because the same argument can be used in the creepers favor. If we match them up against a creeper pre jeepers creepers 1 means he would win or at least won't die because movies 1 through 3 still need to happen. This argument falls completely apart further if the point in time where their plot protection ends comes and goes. If this match up is to be completely fair it has to be without any type of special treatment for any side. Thats why I keep insisting that a fair fight would lead to the boy's death (yet again) because the creeper completely outclasses them in every aspect I can think of and I haven't even made an argument for the creeper if he uses his truck.(which is totally legal since the winchesters have access to their vehicle.) The creeper truck is seemingly impervious to damage, can reflect gunfire back to whoever shot at it, seems to have a mind of its own and has homing explosives.

Also, as far as weapons go, the only thing thats been seen capable of hurting it has been it's own weapons used against it.

#49 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13228 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#50 Posted by Li_Qiye (29 posts) - - Show Bio

The three weapons I can see doing the most damage and potentially kill the creeper is

the colt

Angel blade

the first blade

For the people who watch and know the supernatural series the angel blade can kill angels who have reality warping powers among many others and the first blade is even better than that.

Then their is the colt though it couldn’t kill someone as powerful as Lucifer it did manage to hurt him.