The Vizards vs The Akatsuki

• 159 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll The Vizards vs The Akatsuki (67 votes)

Vizards 49%
Akatsuki 51%

•Chakra=Reiahsu

•Obito before he had rinnegan

•Itachi is Healthy

•All at full strength

•Battle takes place in Fake Karakura Town

•Win by K.O or Death

• 
Lord_Jigen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato and Itachi solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edit: Akatsuki stomps.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ourmanuel

Visoreds win, lol at itachi wank.

Come at me.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Akatsuki win.

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi is 3rd strongest person Akatskui member, if you want to argue someone "soloing" its Obito.

OT: I don't remember the Vizards feats so I can't tell.

Avatar image for strongerthanrin
StrongerThanRin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well if chakra = reiatsu, then itachi can solo: use Genjutsu, and then rip their heads off GG

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongerthanrin: Genjutsu would work regardless of it being Equal, but Itachi is only Lightning speed and his Genjutsu only works if he has time to look someone in the eyes.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The espada is the only group in bleach who has the chance in stomping the Akatsuki.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keychain:

Itachi being the 3rd strongest. Was it stated or is this your opinion you just stated ?

Also Obitos way of fighting is not effective against groups. He is the best when it comes to trolling people, but actually beating strong group is a different story.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ovy7

@coolguy18 said:

The espada is the only group in bleach who has the chance in stomping the Akatsuki.

What about the Sternritters? Gotei 13? The SK Guards? You can probably add the Fullbringers too if you use the canon novels (there's a Fullbringer who Urahara compared her to Aizen, Ginjo is able to fight EoS Grimmjow IIRC, and Tsukishima was casually reacting to natural lightning).

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: by feats Itachi is the 3rd strongest, Nagato and Obito both beat him.

Obito has no problem fighting Groups he's actually had more success fighting Groups than he has fighting 1v1.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7: Oh boi, didn't think of that sorry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keychain:

What feats prove that obito would beat Itachi ?

Having more success in fighting groups doesn’t make sense, unless you are fighting significantly weaker people that are part of the group.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18:

“The espada is the only group in bleach who has the chance in stomping the Akatsuki.”

Captains stomp

Sternritters stomp

Royal Guard Stomps

Elites stomps

Karakura Town Gang stomps

Former captains stomps

Lol Akatsuki are overrated af, only relevant members are Itachi and Pain

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: Itachi was matched by a Jobbing KCM Naruto, and needed Help to take down a weaker Edo version of Nagato, that alones proves Prime Nagato>>Itachi.

Obito was able to Fight BM, Kakashi, and 7th gate at the same time, Itachi would've been manhandled in that situation. Obito has counters for everything Itachi has, what can Itachi even do to him?

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edit: thought op said espadas, lol pain probably stomps then. Still lol at itachi wanK, he’s not fast enough.

@coolguy18: captains, sternritters, squad 0, some fullbringers, espadas, Some lieutenants.

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: Obito has fought multiple groups with ease, but lost to Kakashi once it became a 1v1 is what I meant, he can use the Vizards against each other with his Kamui hax.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keychain: Akatsuki Obito gets stomped by the teams i mentioned.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keychain:

A edo weakened Itachi was matching KCM Naruto in speed & tai jutsu. „Jobbing“ keep downplaying him. Defintely makes your points look legit. When it comes to overall hax, versatility, intelligence & power Itachi would have smoked him in a 1 vs 1. Speed was naruto greatest attribute and not even that was exceeding a weakened Itachi.

How is Edo Nagato weaker ? Alive Nagato can not even walk. He has no feats, except for the fight with Hanzo & his fodder ninjas, which is not impressive in the slightest.

Obito was fighting 7 gates guy & KCM naruto. Kakashi was sitting back & trying to figure out how obitos kamui works. The moment he figured it out Obito got clapped. Then in the 1 vs 1 tai jutsu fight he got clapped by kakashi alone again.

Obito is all hype & didin’t manage to beat anybody worth mention pre juubito on his own.

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Visored take this they are all espada level at full power and Hachi can just lop all of their heads off at once with his space/time kidos... Each of the Visored have better feats casually than majority of the akatsuki . The visored are around Ulquoirra level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keychain:

Pain or Nagatos only way of beating Itachi is chibaku Tensei. If he uses it right off the bat I’d give you that, he wins, but if he acts in character and only uses it as a last resort, he ain’t winning.

Alive Nagato waits till the last moment. Even Konan questioned his decision after naruto wrecked all Pain bodies except for tendo & was about to wreck him as well. It’s dangerous

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: Naruto wasn't going all out, unless you can prove Itachi is magically as fast as Raikage your argument ends here.

Nagato was weakend all Edo's are they don't retain all their power except being Madara, which is why your argument thinking Itacho actually matched Naruto is comical.

You actual believe that Itachi can beat Kcm Natuto, Obito, and Nagato?

Naruto one shots with RS, his too fast for Itachi.

Nagato uses CT, without Bee's TBB Itachi is dead

Obito trolls him, Itachi can't harm him.

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: No you said the only usually members are Nagato and Itachi, I was adding in Obito.

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: Nagato doesn't even need CT, soul steal or city level ST is more than enough.

Itachi is by far the most wanked Naruto Character, he's outmatched by both Obito and Nagato and if that's not obvious you're watching the wrong show.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keychain:

Prove that he is faster than the Raikage ? We are just talking about the instance in which a weakened Itachi kept up with a faster character than the Raikage. The prove is in front of your face. If anything you have to prove that naruto held back, which was never stated and doesn’t even make sense. That’s just your weird headcanon, which is completely irrelevant.

Itachi would completely stomp KCM Naruto. Obito & Nagato are debatable. I just asked you how they are superior and you brought up mood points.

Obito is not trolling anybody of that weight class. Nagato is only using CT right off the bat in your wildest fanboy dreams and naruto rasengan shuriken gets blocked by the yata mirror.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keychain:

Nagato getting close means he gets stabbed by the totsuka blade again. He can’t just come close and steal the soul of a much faster character.

Him being the most wanked is just as irrelevant as your weird power ranking in your head. It’s obvious that the wank of the fanboys is getting to you. You slowly are starting to get butthurt probably in every debate Itachi gets mentioned.

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KeyChain

@originalcaptain:

Lmao no because Naruto wasn't going all out, Raikage wouldn't have been the fastest if Itachi was as fast as KCM Naruto, again you have prove he's that fast

Lmao x2 Itachi isn't even touching KCM Naruto, you're a bonified Itachi wanker. Naruto stood in his face talking to him without going all out and you think Itachi has a chance? Get real.

Yes Obito is trolling him, Tostka blade? Kamui. Susanoo? Kamui. Yata Mirror? Kamui. Itachi's only shot is Genjutsu but then again everyone and their mother knows not to make eye contact, and all Obito has to do is go intang and pull Itachi in from underground.

Nagato one shots with Shira Tensi, TB gets absorbed it's made of Chakra and itachi if stupid enough to go Susanoo and waste chakra against Nagato he dies even faster.

He is the most wanked your proving that right now.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The akatsuki have much better skill sets and the vizards weren't really that impressive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keychain:

Lmao no because Naruto wasn't going all out

That is still headcanon. Prove that he was holding back. I'll wait

Raikage wouldn't have been the fastest if Itachi was as fast as KCM Naruto, again you have prove he's that fast

Raikage was not the fastest anyways. 5 kage summit Sasuke easily reacted to one of his attacks & pierced his armor with a chidori.

No Caption Provided

Sage Naruto who one-shoted the 3rd was also faster. The Raikages are not the fastest when it comes to combat & reaction speed. Again just your worthless opinion. Its obvious that my knowledge exceeds yours by a good amount.

Lmao x2 Itachi isn't even touching KCM Naruto, you're a bonified Itachi wanker. Naruto stood in his face talking to him without going all out and you think Itachi has a chance? Get real.

Like I said. You are slowly starting to get butthurt, because you don't like the fact that Itachi ranks higher in terms of overall power.

You do realize that Itachi was talking to him too right ? If anything that does mean that they can keep up with each other casually, because they are operating on the same level. But explain to me why Naruto held back against someone who can just regenerate after any attack. Also Naruto seemed to be in hurry. He tried to rescue his friends that were sacrifising their lifes in the war.

Your points are trash.

Yes Obito is trolling him, Tostka blade? Kamui. Susanoo? Kamui. Yata Mirror? Kamui. Itachi's only shot is Genjutsu but then again everyone and their mother knows not to make eye contact, and all Obito has to do is go intang and pull Itachi in from underground.

Can you prove that everybody knows ? Last time I checked a experienced sharingan user Kakashi got one-shotted because he didin't know. Obito has to go tangible to pull someone in the kamui dimension. It gives someone like Itachi plently of time to counter strike, especially because he is aware of his ability & has seen it.

Nagato one shots with Shira Tensi.

You mean "Shinra Tensei" ? Oh no that gets blocked by susanoo for sure. Most likely doesn't even need yata mirror to block it.

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: You wanna know how I know you've already lost this debate?

You hype up Itachi matching a Jobbing KCM like it makes him unbeatable, then say Itachi is "way faster than Nagato" but you forget to mention that Nagato reacted to Bee and Naruto at the same time......

So by your logic Nagato is also Raikage speed.

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By KeyChain

@originalcaptain: also that's Raikage version 1 not V2, again you haven't a single shred of knowledge when it comes to Naruto, PS that Sasuke is faster than Itachi.

Did you just Say Kakahi didn't know not to look into his Eyes? He told everyone not to LMAO, he just thought his Sharingan would protect him, again your cluless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keychain said:

@originalcaptain: You wanna know how I know you've already lost this debate?

You hype up Itachi matching a Jobbing KCM like it makes him unbeatable, then say Itachi is "way faster than Nagato" but you forget to mention that Nagato reacted to Bee and Naruto at the same time......

So by your logic Nagato is also Raikage speed.

Oh no I definitely did not lose the debate. If anything that just shows AGAIN your knowledge is seriously lacking. Take a look at their fight again.

First of all they attacked him 1 by 1. So Nagato reacting to both at the same time is not even true.

I am pretty sure you are reffering to the instance in which Nagato catches Naruto with a summoning & Bee with the ashura paths arms. Now if you would have used your brain at least once you would know that they they attacked him from above. They basically fell down & Nagato caught them.

Are you implying that Nagato caught Naruto at full speed ? Because that would be kinda embarassing. Gravity accelerates you at 9.8 meters per second. Nagato caught a falling Naruto & not a Naruto that was sprinting at him. Do you want me to show you the scans ? Because I am getting tired of your reaching attempts. You clearly are desperate and have no idea how to counter my points.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keychain said:

@originalcaptain: also that's Raikage version 1 not V2, again you haven't a single shred of knowledge when it comes to Naruto, PS that Sasuke is faster than Itachi.

Can you show me where it is stated in the Manga that the Raikage has two different levels of his lighting cloak ? I'd like to see that.

Did you just Say Kakahi didn't know not to look into his Eyes? He told everyone not to LMAO, he just thought his Sharingan would protect him, again your cluless.

That is exactly what I wrote, yes. He didin't know, because he thought that his sharigan makes him immune to his Gen-Jutsu, which clearly did nothing to him. Can you prove that Obito is not gonna fall for the same trap ? Does Obito have any experience fighting someone with Tsukuyomi ?

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By KeyChain

@originalcaptain: So let's recap why you're so incredibly wrong.

You said Kakashi didn't know about the Genjutsu, yet he told Guy and that weird chick not to look, indicating that you don't even read/watch Naruto

You said Itachi was "way faster" than Nagato, even though Nagato had the same feats as Itachi. Which means your just wanking Itachi.

You claim Raikage isn't the fastest because Sasuke had 1 moment in the fight against him, you fail to mention that Raikage wasn't going all out he was in his v1 form not his infamous v2 form, Karen even says right after Aye goes V2 that no Shinobi can match his "Teleportation" again proving that Itachi isn't on KCM'S level because he was matched by hebi Sasuke who is vastly out matched by KCM and V2 Raikage.

You say Itachi can use Susanoo on Nagato yet you forget Nagato absorbs Chakra something Susanoo and it's blade are made of, and Itachi has low reserves as is. Which would be Suicidal for Itachi.

You claim he can beat Obito, yet also admitted that Obito was able to match BM Naruto and 7th Gate Guy, how is Itachi beating a man who can match a superior non Jobbing BM Naruto when he can't even beat a Jobbing KCM?

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: You're forgetting the Gotei 13 and Sternritters.

On a side note I was about to comment that the Akatsuki Stomp, but then i remembered that it doesn't prohibit their current versions, and I also remembered their zanpakuto abilities.

If Obito were not in this, the Vizards would take it. Hachigen deserves credit and there are not just one, but two people on the vizard team capable of illusions. If Obito were not included, all that would be needed to solo the akatsuki would be Hachigen, Lisa, Shinji, and Rojuro. All of whom have captain level potency and Hachigen with one of the highest Kido Arsenals in all of bleach, which says a lot.

- Winner; Akatsuki via Obito stomp and speed blitz

Edit: On Second thought, I just remembered that its Pre-rinnegan Obito, so now it's a toss up for me. A large amount of the Akatsuki team is fodder here though because of the flight and range of these specific bleach characters along with speed, all though only about 4 or possibly 5 of these vizard characters are even useful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keychain:

Ah It's funny how you are just ignoring my posts & repeating the same trash you just wrote. The funniest part is that "Nagato reacted to KCM Naruto" argument got never mentioned again. concession accepted on that one.

You said Kakashi didn't know about the Genjutsu, yet he told Guy and that weird chick not to look, indicating that you don't even read/watch Naruto

Oh no. You are clearly putting words into my mouth. Kakashi knowing about viusal Gen Jutsus is completely irrelevant & was not part of the debate at any point, because Obito who also possess the sharigan could counter the basic gen jutsu as well by just having his sharigan activated. I was clearly talking about Kakashi not being aware of Tsukuyomi. In fact I never used the word "Gen Jutsu" in that same sentence. Thats what I wrote

"Last time I checked a experienced sharingan user Kakashi got one-shotted because he didin't know."

You just asspulled something so you could make it look like you were right. We were clearly talking about Tsukuyomi, because thats the only relevant Gen Jutsu worth mentioning. You are just trying to twist the story so you can avoid the point of the main debate. Try again.

You said Itachi was "way faster" than Nagato, even though Nagato had the same feats as Itachi. Which means your just wanking Itachi.

I just had to explain to you that Nagato did not reacto to Naruto's KCM speed. He caught him out of the air. Look at you trying to mention it again only to delay the inevitable. Top tier debating skills right here. Try again.

You claim Raikage isn't the fastest because Sasuke had 1 moment in the fight against him, you fail to mention that Raikage wasn't going all out he was in his v1 form not his infamous v2 form, Karen even says right after Aye goes V2 that no Shinobi can match his "Teleportation" again proving that Itachi isn't on KCM'S level because he was matched by hebi Sasuke who is vastly out matched by KCM and V2 Raikage.

You are pulling the holding back card out of your ass again. You do realize that Ay left the other kage only to kill Sasuke for what he did to Killer Bee right ? Naruto fell to his knees & begged him to forgive Sasuke, but he didin't care. Holding back ? That dude was bloodlusted.

V2 form ? I just asked you. Can you show me where it is stated that Ay has two different levels of his Raiton cloak armor ? I'll wait. Don't make me repeat myself & just show me.

"Karen" You mean Karin. Karin saying that is not relevant anymore the moment it got contradicted in the same fight. Sasuke reacted to his attack with basic 3 tome sharingan.
Also show me where she said that. I'd like to see that.

You say Itachi can use Susanoo on Nagato yet you forget Nagato absorbs Chakra something Susanoo and it's blade are made of, and Itachi has low reserves as is. Which would be Suicidal for Itachi.

I told you Itachi can use susanoo to block his shinra tensei. Nagato has to get close to rip someones soul out. Considering Itachi is much faster than him and already showed that he can deal with the multi directional vision of Nagato's summoing, it's not liekely that Nagato gets his hands on Itachi first.

You claim he can beat Obito, yet also admitted that Obito was able to match BM Naruto and 7th Gate Guy, how is Itachi beating a man who can match a superior non Jobbing BM Naruto when he can't even beat a Jobbing KCM?

7 Gates Guy has barely any feats. He beat a weakaned Kisame without Samehada, because his Tai Jutsu countered Kisame's super shark bomb chakra absorbing technique, good job. Weakened Itachi already proved that he is physically on par with KCM Naruto. When you consider all the hax Itachi has combined with his intelligence .. Naruto gets clapped.

Also the best Obito did is stall the outcome, because his kamui is perfect for that. Just activating kamui is matching their power now ? When it comes to overall power Naruto & Guy together are superior.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antitheticalopinion: pretty much what you said. The vast majority of the Akatsuki team is fodder and pre rinnegan obito isn’t really tough at all. Nagato might be the best bet of the Akatsuki but after I remember hachigen beheading those Gillian’s, I think the visored team probably win this.

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By KeyChain

@originalcaptain: nothing you just said countered anything you just said "nuh uh"

Look at the Fight between Sasuke and Raikage, Aye sees the MS, and increases his power we see his hair stand up and his lightning gets increases visually, Karen notices and says no Shinobi can match the speed that's coming. That's me "pulling a card" that's fact, and you can't debunk it.

You legit said "tell that to Kakashi" I'm not putting words into your mouth you're just wrong.

I've already countered Susanoo, it's made of Chakra Nagato eats it. Post some speed feats for Itachi's Sasunoo.

I'll give you credit, you got destroyed and attempted to come back but it was nothing new, just you trying to hold onto Itachi for one last wank.

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: I forgot about that part too. Yeah I change my vote, the Vizards win. Hachigan partnered with some ranged heavy hitters make this a win for their team.

- Vizards win 7/10