Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cosmic_reign

Wow...

This is a hard gauntlet for the Vishanti. IMO

I think they may have a chance against Chaos King for mystical reasons.

May fair well vs Phoenix Force and Proemial Gods(not too familiar with all their feats outside of statements and narratives).

I think they lose all other rds.

*I would have ordered them differently, but it's all good!! ;)

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With exception of the Tribunal, the Vishanti May have an answer for each of these. Some of these ones, they cannot kill, but they banishment can be possible or binding. With that in mind, I’d say up to Round 7 they clear with little to no difficulty.

Note: *Round 7 Obviously is the most difficult because where do you banish a slew of universes? They would probably have to summon multiple Eternities much like Eternity did. If they can summon the Living Tribunal, summoning a group of Eternities shouldn’t be so hard.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Scrier and Other fought against Galactus to a standstill, meaning individually, they should be below him. And I would say that each member of the Vishanti is at least on par with, if not superior to Fed Galactus, making the first fight an easy win. When it comes to the second one, I honestly barely remember anything about those deities. I know only 2 of them defeated Galactus, but I do not remember the context of the fight. I think Galactus wasn't fed at the time and maybe they had help, but it's been a while since I read Annihilation so, I can't remember. I read the bios for two of those Gods but I barely remember anything from it as well, and I'm using the phone now so it is pain on the ass to double check.

How powerful the rest of those Gods are and how they compared to the two from Annihilation, is not something I am familiar with. Therefor I will just skip this round. When it comes to Hunger, it is impressive due to it's Universal showings IIRC, and it's scaling off of Galactus. However, it's lack of extended publication and low amounts of feat quantity hold it back, and there is not enough concrete information about the entity to prove it can beat the Vishanti. The Fourth Celestial Host is where I think they stop. When it comes to overall power of each individual member, I would put them on par with above average Celestial, if not above. And their combined might can only be even greater.

However, Arishem is top tier Celestial, and outside of just that, there are way too many members of the Host for me to assume that the Vishanti has a chance at victory. Especially because Celestials showcased other abilities outside of just raw power, like combining their abilities to seal an opponent too strong for them to kill. This was evident in Eternals after Tiamut defeated Arishem with ease, and 3 weaker Celestials sealed him. While Vishanti probably wouldn't job against hax like other entities, Celestials have a lot of raw power that should be enough to hold or overpower the team in my opinion. And if we compare them to Mad Gods since Hickman said they are equal to 616, they can combine to become stronger.

I am not gonna talk about the Phoenix Force because her powers are so plot related, it is ridiculous. Based on consistent showings, she should be below Vishanti, but she definitely has those moments where she is hyped up to be Multiversal so, the outcome of that fight would literally go the way the writer wants to. Now Chaos King. It is debated as to how his feats should be quantified, but most valid source out of all states that he indeed reached Multiversal status, even beating the shit out of God Hercules, who had enough power to restore the Multiverse. And while that left him depowered, he was still massively wounded. This puts Chaos King on Multiversal tier based on both statements, feats and scaling.

Even based on the lore, he should be on that level of even above due to introduction given to us from Eternity, basically making him the opposite of the Entity, who we all know is the most powerful of all the entities and scales off of characters such as Dormammu and Lady Death. While it leaves inconsistencies between Oblivion being > Chaos King, while Chaos King = Eternity, Eternity being = Infinity and Infinity being = Oblivion, I still think it stands to reason that Chaos King is at the top of Abstract Hierarchy even if we decide to use Oblivion's statement from Mighty Thor Annual as proof that he is inferior to them. The last two fights are mismatches in my opinion. Vishanti get blown away like ants.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Vishanti are really hard to pin down in the cosmic hierarchy. For now, I'll say they stop at 5, 6 or 7. For Mikaboshi, it depends on what level he's at.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Oshtur equal or is stronger than Gaea, who gave Hercules just a portion of energy to work on a multiversal scale. Oshtur son should be close to her in terms of power.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Stop at 5.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say four or five

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see them stopping at 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
deactivated-5c522ab96172e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: You might be interested in this, but the official guidebook Marvel- Absolutely Everything You Need To Know says the Vishanti and Eternity as well are capable of ending or creating an entire multiverse(Eternity was cropped in this image because appeared only in the previous page).

@kasya_carey said:

I think Oshtur equal or is stronger than Gaea, who gave Hercules just a portion of energy to work on a multiversal scale. Oshtur son should be close to her in terms of power.

Considering Gaea is fodder even to the likes of Dormammu, yes, I would say Oshtur is far stronger than her since sometimes is mentioned as the strongest member of the Vishanti(And Agamotto by himself is =>Dormmy).

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: names of other elder gods please ?

Don't know too much about them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Gaea, Set, Chthon and so on. Practically all of their race went extinct because of Atum/Demogorge though, so there's not much to know about them.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kasya_carey

@andromeda101: well if that’s the case everyone on the team should be multiversal each or a little higher considering Hercules using just a small portion of gaea powers was multiversal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Hercules didn't receive that power from Gaea, but from artifacts IIRC.

Even then, all she did in that storyline was help Hercules to release an already existing potential within himself. Nothing more.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 2

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: I don't know, Vishanti being Multiversal seems kinda questionable to me. And while nothing concrete contradicts this, I feel like lore of Marvel's magic and their placement in the Hierarchy based on it's intentions and execution, would put them more on mid Abstract tier instead of top tier. Unless do they it after like a lot of time, prep and some special magical ritual or whatever.

This is probably not the strongest argument I could make (if it even is one) so this may seem unprofessional on my part, but again, I honestly have a hard time seeing them being Multiversal. And while this may sound like cherry picking, I do think I saw them struggle with far lesser threats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Well, I never viewed the top-tier abstracts capping on Multiversal level only though. Like...You've got a considerable amount of characters who either have showings or accolades to place them at such level, yet still don't compare to the guys on the top of the food chain in Marvel. I believe the Vishanti is one of those cases, if anything, it should only make Eternity and characters alike much more impressive in the end.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Well, some Abstracts scale off of others that are already on that tier, which should make them actually way way above it by the same token. Which is based off of multiple showings. So yeah, that is another way to describe it.

Fair enough.