Galactus and Dormammu:

No Caption Provided

The Rules:

• Morals Off/Bloodlust.
  • Neutral Dimension.
  • Random Encounter.
  • Lifebringer Galactus.
  • Win by any means.

Somewhere in the multiverse of dimensions.
Somewhere in the multiverse of dimensions.
BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team two in a stomp.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbaby said:

Team two in a stomp.

Eh? Really? The Undone is meant to be omniversal in power, while Shathra is solid multiversal. There are also scaling we can use, like Clea and Strange binding Galactus and then BFR'ing him, while were barely able to hold back the Undone just trying to cross dimensions.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did the Undone get any more feats in the new comic today?

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbaby said:

Team two in a stomp.

Eh? Really? The Undone is meant to be omniversal in power, while Shathra is solid multiversal. There are also scaling we can use, like Clea and Strange binding Galactus and then BFR'ing him, while were barely able to hold back the Undone just trying to cross dimensions.

If the undone is supposedly Omniversal and Shathra multiversal then why create a battle with them against these two?

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BigBaby
@andromeda1001 said:
@bigbaby said:

Team two in a stomp.

Omniversal's quite a stretch imo, and is sometimes frequently used interchangeably with universal depending on the writers. Undone doesn't possess a lot of feats either, and the statements Alyssa Wong uses to describe it seems more akin to Galactus(devouring worlds) which contradicts said power. It just has too few tangible feats to be compared to Galactus or Dormammu, right now.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Verse cosmology >>>

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Andromeda1001

@mage101 said:

If the undone is supposedly Omniversal and Shathra multiversal then why create a battle with them against these two?

I do think they can somewhat compete against it, that's why. In my view, I do think the cosmic girls win this, though.

@bigbaby said:

Omniversal's quite a stretch imo, and is sometimes frequently used interchangeably with universal depending on the writers. Undone doesn't possess a lot of feats either, and the statements Alyssa Wong uses to describe it seems more akin to Galactus(devouring worlds) which contradicts said power. It just has too few tangible feats to be compared to Galactus or Dormammu, right now.

I'd say that omniversal is used interchangeably with multiversal, actually. Still, I do believe the Undone is meant to be around Galan's level, which is why I pitted her against him.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:

Spider-Verse cosmology >>>

I do personally think team one wins this, but like, I can't really debate in my own thread. Lol

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda1001:

I do think they can somewhat compete against it, that's why. In my view, I do think the cosmic girls win this, though.

Hmm, one is omniversal and the other is multiversal, Galactus isn't even up to multiversal and is at least universal or a little above while dormammu is just a little more powerful than that or at best multiversal. Tbh, I don't see the ladies struggling