The Umbrella Academy(Netflix) vs Marvel Team (Netflix)

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Fight to the death
savage86lunacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Vanya at full power? Cause if she is she solos.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think umbrella academy

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Marvel team. These guys look like jobbers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Academy, Ben is MVP.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I heard a rumor that the defenders lost. GG

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: why are you commenting if you've never seen the show? One of these people has the power to transmute sound into destructive telekinetic energy (think MCU Scarlet Witch) another one of them has the power to alter reality simply by saying "I heard a rumour that.."followed by what she wants to happen e.g if she said " I heard a rumour your heads going to explode", your head would then explode.

Those two alone solo, I won't even go into the others powers.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one wins.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Vanya's there she solos. If she's not the Defenders take it,

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Academy stomps. Spite thread.

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AshKetchum93

Allison solos, Vanya solos, Klaus solos

You'd have to take out all 3 of them for Marvel team to win and it will still be a hard fight with at least half of them being dead at the end

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Five could find a way around Cages invulnerability(which he cant) five could solo too. But five can just go back in time and kill him before invulnerability. But yeah Alison solos, Vanya solos, Claus solos. Five can probably solo. At the very least they can’t kill him.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Academy wins

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Allison rumour those bitches.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pastepotpete1

Netflix umbrealla academy is no match for Netflix MCU guys

Cha -Cha and Hazel pretty much have no powers and almost solo'ed the entire team

maybe with season 2 coming the will get more experience right now the umbrella team gets stomped

but Vanya without her meds can destroy the entire world

@americanspeeddemon said:

I heard a rumor that the defenders lost. GG

did you hear it from number 5? .. bc he spefically told them not to take on the time traveling duo .. he would help but he said even with his help they(Duo) would hand UA their ass .. I also heard a rumour that UA won against the duo .. cha -cha got a blade in her keister but that was a two against one fight and the one on one fight with Luthor and Hazel Luthor .. I mean I am sorry but Luthor actually did lose to Hazel

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1: Number 5 and Klaus weren't there. Tanya didn't have her powers and Allison wasn't using her powers. So it basically came down to Luther and Diego vs Hazel and Cha-Cha. Hazel fighting Luthor and winning makes him pretty solidly superhuman in strength and durability. The two that were fighting are arguably the weakest members and definitely the least haxed. All the missing/ empowered members can at least solo half the defenders team.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: Alison doesn't have a vioce so she is basically a non-factor and even if she had the powers she most likely wouldn't use it.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pastepotpete1

@americanspeeddemon said:

@pastepotpete1: Number 5 and Klaus weren't there. Tanya didn't have her powers and Allison wasn't using her powers. So it basically came down to Luther and Diego vs Hazel and Cha-Cha. Hazel fighting Luthor and winning makes him pretty solidly superhuman in strength and durability. The two that were fighting are arguably the weakest members and definitely the least haxed. All the missing/ empowered members can at least solo half the defenders team.

na no and nope …. diego and Luthor & Allison already agreed they were going to go after them for killing their robo- mom and for information and number five said " that is a mistake " diego says why ? we can take them no you cant come again? diego says " they would eat your lunch number 5 may be just a boy but he knows more knowledge and wisdom than the whole group .. he said that umbrella academy even with the whole group together cannot beat the duo

you see number five pretty much said it was umbrealla "who got lucky "it was umbrella that got lucky not the duo .. they were shocked by their powers … I don't know where they are from .. if they are time travelers .. either when 6 billion people died on earth couple of million survived the apocalypse and thousand years later they have a world wide civilization .. or they are from another galaxy yeah it doesn't make sense .. time traveling people must be from the future but how can they be if there is no future ?

Alissa you cant use her for battle that is making a bomb out of my car with a button so if mafia get me I just press button .. they get me but I die too .. cant use her especially after all the sick shit her step father and the group did to her .. if she gets pissed she will kill all of them

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_hart: No, Even without Vanya, Allison still Solos, and without Allison and Vanya, Klaus still Solos (via summoning Ben). Three of them can solo

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1: Hazel and Cha Cha also have hundreds of years of experience due to time travel. Alison holding her own against Cha Cha without her powers is a very impressive skill showing due to Cha Cha being very impressive in hand to hand (again hundreds of years of experience)

Also Allison could have soloed hazel and Cha Cha if she had used her powers, but she stopped using her powers as much as she used to because Of what happened with her daughter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1: Hazel was losing a 2 on 1 fight against two people using only skill but you think both Hazel and Cha-Cha would win 3 on 1 fights against the academy? Diego and Allison take Cha-Cha again and Klaus, Luther and Number 5 take Hazel easily. Either way in this fight the Umbrella Academy have this they are way too hax for the Defenders and all but Vanya have combat training.

Also I feel Vanya was meant to have her powers in this fight otherwise she wouldn't be included I mean with that logic. Daredevil will spend a good portion of the fight stopping Punisher from killing people. So DD is distracted lets also assume this is S3 DD who even someone like Allison could hold off solo, Punisher is handicapped and gets beat by pretty much anyone lets say Diego, Luther beats Jessica due to more skill and similar though admittedly inferior stats, Klaus someones Ben to take down Danny, and Number 5 Dodges around Luke and possibly stabs him in the eye or waits for the rest of his team to help take Luke down.

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AshKetchum93

@pastepotpete1: Luther decisively and easily beat an armed Hazel in their 1v1. Though the show didn't make it overly evident, Hazel is meant to have enhanced strength and durability. I believe he displayed that in their fight and when Diego is railing on him and he doesn't even react, but even if we assume he doesn't in the show, luther won and was surprise attacked from behind at the end only to get back up a moment later anyway. Allison held her own unarmed and no powers against Cha Cha who was armed with wooden sticks. Diego had no knives and the one time he used his powers in that encounter he nailed her with a letter opener as she ran away. Diego straight up beat Cha Cha H2H later as well and spared her life.

As for character statements, number 5 never believed his siblings were that powerful or on his level at the start. It's why he never included them till later. And in episode 5, Hazel straight up says that even if Cha Cha and him started shooting Luther from 50 feet away, he'd still probably smash them to a pulp before he went down

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Defenders can take out either before they can pull off their abilities IMO.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_hart: Depends on starting distance, but Umbrella Academy can keep up with them in hand to hand as well, Hazel and Cha Cha were hundreds of years old and had experience assassinating many people and allison, diego, and luther kept up with them in hand to hand.

TBH tho vanya can solo even if they start like 10 feet apart, her TK was very impressive

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least make things remotely fair and cut Vanya.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pastepotpete1
Loading Video...

if this is time continuum elite then that is sad getting koed by a piece of cake being thrown at you .. these guys have a armor on and a machine gun and getting " one shotted by cake" they wouldve killed the umbrella academy if ben didnt help@emmafrostxmen@supremthor69

nah umbrella academy are a notch above " mystery men " putting the punisher or luke cage name in their sentence is a insult .. " one shotted by a piece of cake""!

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Vanya like a moon buster?if so she solo's

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SmoothSanta

Frank would shoot them all.

Five would be countered by Matt, and would be swiftly brought down.

Vanyas attacks take too long, hell she lost to a gun going off beside her ear.

Marvel stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netflix team gets absolutely decimated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel stomp.

I doubt Frank could gun all of them down, most of them have shown to be capable of aim dodging with Five being the most blatant one. Why is Five countered by Matt? It's not like Matt senses work on Five while he's jumping.

I doubt team Marvel stomps. Klaus of all people could solo, people often exaggerate the time it took Klaus to conjure Ben when it legitimately took him two seconds. Not to mention that if the OP doesn't state the location then it's automatically a populated street giving Klaus even more of a chance to conjure Ben and have him solo.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta said:

Marvel stomp.

I doubt Frank could gun all of them down, most of them have shown to be capable of aim dodging with Five being the most blatant one. Why is Five countered by Matt? It's not like Matt senses work on Five while he's jumping.

I doubt team Marvel stomps. Klaus of all people could solo, people often exaggerate the time it took Klaus to conjure Ben when it legitimately took him two seconds. Not to mention that if the OP doesn't state the location then it's automatically a populated street giving Klaus even more of a chance to conjure Ben and have him solo.

Two seconds are two seconds too long. Frank is going to be collecting ears. I say DD counters 5 by being able to hear where he appears and react before 5 can do anything. Vanya is only dangerous when her powers have time to grow. The rest are fodder.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Academy wrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta: I don't this so, as I said if the location isn't specified then the location is automatically a populated street in which Frank isn't just gonna open fire. This is gonna give Klaus the time to conjure up Ben.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umbrella Academy

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are vastly overestimating the Umbrella Academy.

Firstly Klaus doesn’t solo. Summoning Ben takes time and he had to stand still to do it. He gets shot.

Allison currently can’t use her vocal chords so she’s useless. She does have the potential to solo if she has her powers and doesn’t hesitate to use them as per her character.

Vanya could absolutely solo if you give her the ridiculous amount of time she requires to channel her power. Since the Netflix team aren’t complete idiots they’ll just kill her. And let’s not forget that the sound of a gunshot was enough to disrupt her concentration.

Diego’s only notable ability is to somewhat bend the flight path of a knife he has thrown. He might have a chance of taking out Jj or Punisher before he dies.

The ape guy was weak as hell and got out muscled by a regular fat human. Cage or JJ bodies him. Or Punisher just shoots him.

Number 5 is a major threat but he can’t hurt Cage, and DD or Danny can react to him. Plus time travelling isn’t going to do much as he sucks at actually going to when and where he wants.

As a team The Umbrella Academy are incompetent as all hell. Most of them got beaten by two non-enhanced people, Vanya got taken down by the sound of a gun shot, Allison can’t use her powers and even when she could she didn’t due to her morals.

In the end The Netflix team win Cage and either DD or Danny being the last ones alive.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: Why is it automatically a crowded street? If it is a crowded street is Klaus likely to summon Ben? Is he will killing to have civilians to get the win. By it being a crowded street it limits Klaus and Vanya, their two biggest hitters. They'll eventually be caught and dropped from anyone on the Marvel team.

Essentially only Ben is a factor, but he is stomped by being incapable of dealing with Luke Cage, or unable to land a significant blow on DD or Iron Fist.

Marvel will always win this battle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta:

: Why is it automatically a crowded street? If it is a crowded street is Klaus likely to summon Ben? Is he will killing to have civilians to get the win. By it being a crowded street it limits Klaus and Vanya, their two biggest hitters. They'll eventually be caught and dropped from anyone on the Marvel team.

Battle forum rules state that if location is specified it's automatically a populated city street. I would assume Kalus would try to summon Ben. As soon as he figured out how to conjure he immediately used it in combat. A crowded street wouldn't limit Ben, his very first scene Luther specifically sends him into a vault full of hostages to take out the armed robbers so we know Ben can pick and choose his targets. Even with Vanya she was able to send Luther and Diego back without hurting her orchestra.

Essentially only Ben is a factor, but he is stomped by being incapable of dealing with Luke Cage, or unable to land a significant blow on DD or Iron Fist.

He could very well ragdoll Luke long enough for Vanya to take him out. Just because Luke is extremely durable it doesn't change his weight, he's still light enough for Ben to throw around. Matt and Danny cannot avoid Ben for long especially with the others. Diego can very well tag any of them due to his versatility and range.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Five might solo

Vanya stomps

Klaus has a chance to solo but it's unlikely

Ms Whisper can solo

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Team marvel

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta:

: Why is it automatically a crowded street? If it is a crowded street is Klaus likely to summon Ben? Is he will killing to have civilians to get the win. By it being a crowded street it limits Klaus and Vanya, their two biggest hitters. They'll eventually be caught and dropped from anyone on the Marvel team.

Battle forum rules state that if location is specified it's automatically a populated city street. I would assume Kalus would try to summon Ben. As soon as he figured out how to conjure he immediately used it in combat. A crowded street wouldn't limit Ben, his very first scene Luther specifically sends him into a vault full of hostages to take out the armed robbers so we know Ben can pick and choose his targets. Even with Vanya she was able to send Luther and Diego back without hurting her orchestra.

He could very well ragdoll Luke long enough for Vanya to take him out. Just because Luke is extremely durable it doesn't change his weight, he's still light enough for Ben to throw around. Matt and Danny cannot avoid Ben for long especially with the others. Diego can very well tag any of them due to his versatility and range.

Okay sweet a crowded street. I got confused with their names, I meant only Five can work to his full ability in this environment, not Ben.

Yes Luther did allow Ben to go the vault to kill the robbers because;

A. He was a kid that was just getting thrills over being a hero, and just wanted to kill the bad guys.

B. He knew there were no hostages in the vault so it didn't matter if Ben went all out.

I think now as an adult Luther will most definitely try avoiding any additional casualties. That means he will be holding back Vanya and Klaus/Ben who have poor control over their powers.

I meant either Matt, Danny or Luke can counter Five, who I believe is the Umbrella Academy's best chance of winning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta:

A. He was a kid that was just getting thrills over being a hero, and just wanted to kill the bad guys.

Where'd you get that idea? Ben was very hesitant to go in there and had to be pushed into doing it.

B. He knew there were no hostages in the vault so it didn't matter if Ben went all out.

You're right my bad.

I think now as an adult Luther will most definitely try avoiding any additional casualties. That means he will be holding back Vanya and Klaus/Ben who have poor control over their powers.

Ben has pretty good control over his powers. During the season finale Ben's tentacles only targeted enemies and never his family. So this leads me to believe that he has control over the tentacles actions.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vanya is useless unless her siblings hold the Defenders off while she charges her power.

Luther and Diego can maybe take on Punisher and Jess. Five can maybe stall Daredevil and Danny at the same time if he’s extremely lucky (I doubt he can hold them off for more than 30 seconds if I’m being honest). There’s still Luke that they have no answer to other than Vanya. Time travel/Reality manipulation by Five and Alison respectively aren’t really options in character.

This is the Academy’s fight to lose. Only way I see them winning is if the Defenders are just somewhat surprised by their abilities.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#46 JediXMan  Moderator

Ben is going to be a problem. The rest though fight like jobbers more often than not, and Alison almost never uses her powers - she prefers to fight h2h, and she's going to get wrecked if she does.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Academy stomps

LarryVos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umbrella Academy season 2 clip makes this a murderstomp. Just sayin'

yuuki157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umbrella wins

Loading Video...

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine that. A season's worth of the umbrella academy is outdone by one trailer feat wise (except Vanya).