The Ultron and WBH Challenge

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dre_Savage

Similar to my Doomsday Challenge, Doom sends Ultron and World Breaker Hulk to the DCU to gauge where their heroes are in terms of strength and fighting ability.

The Justice League- Aquaman, Green Lantern, Batman, Red Tornado and Wonder Woman are on deck, as Bats intercepts the cross-over villain dump off.

The fight takes place in Metropolis. No BFR. Morals on. What happens?

*Game Zone: Fan's Choice on FB*

Happy fighting.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for colonialkrypton
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Colonialkrypton

Aquaman uses his telepathy to contact his brother Orm and bring the armies of the sea to the surface as there is a planetary threat that has arrived.

No Caption Provided

Then Aquaman summons legendary monsters from the deep (Kraken,Topo,karaqan) and even unleashes the captive demi-God Heracles.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then he and wonder-man lead the army into attack the two overly matched marvel characters as green lantenr throws ultron into black hole and leaves poor world war hulk to be brutally killed by an army of which he has never seen,then aquaman returns to his throne.

No Caption Provided
roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfanboy: I like that you chose aquaman to be the deciding factor... But I guess anything else would've just been idiotic.

Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Colonialkrypton

@roronuffy: he is just the one character out of the characters given here I know the most about.

Besides batman of course.

Green lantern,I know he can summon Nekron if he suicides himself to become a black lantern.

Wonder woman could do something like I showed Aquaman could do.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfanboy: OP Clearly states no BFR so throwing ultron into a black hole isn't allowed. No one here can hurt ultron. If MMH or flash were here it'd be a different story. But ultron uses his technopathy to control every nuclear bomb and detonates every single one at the same time. Thus causing the destruction of earth.

Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: Green lantern lantern can create black holes though,so it technically isn't BFR.

Either way he could just crush Ultron.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfanboy: real primary admantium can not be ripped apart. I don't even think a black hole could stop him. If people like supes have held a black hole. Some one who has knocked around thor and has higher durability should be able to survive one with ease.

Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: They say adamantium can't be broken but it has been broken and busted so many times but ok ill give that up.

Regardless lantern can anchor planets,so I doubt he will have an issue with Ultron who has no Prep here.

If ultron had prep then it would be a problem.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

JLA

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By proto3296

@batmanfanboy: ultron hasn't just beaten thor, he's flat out blitzed him! Thor threw his hammer at ultron and ultron just kept walking not a scratch was left on him. No one here can out him down.

Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: yes i've read that arc but Thor is constantly being low-balled so I honestly don't want to think about that because I love Thor as a character and i hate him being low-balled.

also his hammer has been broken often and lifted often or stopped,I honestly can't stand how marvel portrays him when he is with the avengers.

as stated on the other hand Green Lantern does everything but get low-balled and he would surround Ultron in a ball and at the LEAST ultron would not be able to do anything at all and as I said he could just summon nekron after going black lantern and he can command nekron to dismember ultron considering that nekron is the ruler of another realm entirely. (Purgatory)

you highly under estimate green lantern,he can definitely take Ultron on his own.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron or WBH can solo these characters; together they win for sure.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfanboy: so you really believe that a morals on GL would kill himself to turn into a black lanter?!?!?!? And don't be suprised if ultron uses technopathy to break GL's ring. He's taken over the entire phalanx ease before which is an advanced technological life form. There's nothing to suggest that ultron can't use technopathy on the wring.

Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Colonialkrypton

@proto3296: Hal had full control over the lantern ring last time he transformed and it has nothing to do with morals.

Like i said,that is just hal jordan.

If wonder womans sword can cut superman,it can cut right through ultron and as stated before..with all of the resources I put up,Aquaman can handle any one of these two on his own.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfanboy: nothing you have stated shows that they can hurt ultron. Adamantium is UNBREAKABLE. I'll write it again UNBREAKABLE. Thor ironman and hulk can't even dent him. Nothing you've stated would make me think they could hurt ultron. Also you have no answer for technopathy on the ring.

Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Colonialkrypton

@proto3296: It's unbreakable in the marvel universe in which it has been broken lol like i said green lantern or wonder woman can take Ultron if he has no prep which he does not.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: and I shouldn't have to answer the technopath thing because cyborg superman,sinestro,Martian manhunter ect can do the same thing and for some reason never have except in injusitce where sinestro cuts off kyle rayners finger thats about it.

But if lantern went down as i said,wonder woman can solo him.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfanboy: RETCONNED! Stop trying to find a hole in adamantium. Marvel has retconned all breakings of adamnatium saying that it was secondary adamantium and not real/primary adamantium. It's not low balling when thor couldn't dent ultron. A dent would've been PIS.

Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: No need to find holes in it,it is useless.

Unbreakable as of when? because I remember Hulk recently ramming his fist through his head giving him brain damage (wolverine) and I also remember even more recent Thor nearly killed wolverine with Mjiolnr. (Why didn't the hammer bounce of wolverine?)

It's a lowball dude,adamantium is a plot device that sucks and once again this isn't marvel universe this is DC universe.

If wonder woman can cut through superman it can cut through wolverine.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfanboy: hulk couldn't break the admantium so he punched him repeatedly until his brain turned to mush. Only wolverines joints aren't admantium only his bones. That's why it didn't bounce off. Just because you place something in a universe doesn't mean it doesn't work as well. That's like saying if you put Hal in marvel his lantern ring wouldn't work as well.

Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: it wouldn't work because he would have no way to charge it lol.

marvel laws don't apply to dc universe breh.

Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Colonialkrypton

@proto3296: I don't want to keep coming back to this forum so I am going to do this.

Hal summons and allows himself to be possessed by parallax,turns Ultron into Jello.

There ya go,if you can find some way ultron beats a someone on the level of Zero Hour Hal then you win.

No Caption Provided
proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfanboy: you're a freaking retard. So ultrons invulnerable skin, becomes vulnerable because he's in a new universe. If something has never been broken, means it can't be broken. Magneto can't even reform adamantium. You're wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. God you're wrong.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By proto3296
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: No,it is hal jordan.

Just possessed by Parallax.

That's it and he has like 10 GL rings. thats about it.

Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Colonialkrypton
No Caption Provided

@proto3296: Like i said,Zero Hour hal can basically remap reality to some extent.

He can turn Ultron into Jello.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on? By the time the DC heroes know what's going on DC Earth blows up. They don't call him World Breaker for nothing. While HOLDING BACK continents are in danger from a single foot step, the only time he didn't hold back the planet he was on was vaporized.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Ultron solos.